Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Hello Niggas,here Are 50 Flirty Text Messages That Will Make A Girl Go Crazy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hello Niggas,here Are 50 Flirty Text Messages That Will Make A Girl Go Crazy (2752 Views)

This Girl Go Sabi The Thing Wella....(photo) / Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys / "Do You Know Fore-play"Raunchy Facebook Chats Of Man With 11yr Old Girl Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello Niggas,here Are 50 Flirty Text Messages That Will Make A Girl Go Crazy by HORLADSTAR(m): 11:12pm On Jan 12, 2018
Flirty text messages to brighten up her day--
The following list of flirty text messages then, provides a quick and easy option to put a big smile on the face of the lady you’re trying to impress. Some are timeless classics, others are fresh out of the think-tank. Just ensure that you’re making an appropriate choice before sending, with regards to both the circumstances and the person they apply to – not everyone responds well to the same type of flirt!
1. I wish I was your mirror, so that I could look at you every morning.
2. You’re so hot, I get a tan every time I look at you.
3. You were amazing last night. Imagine what it would be like if it wasn’t just in my dreams?
4. Sweet dreams… I hope I’m in them.
5. I really like our friendship, but I was thinking… Do you want to make it more?
6. Do you believe in love at first sight, or do I need to walk past you again?
7. You’re already on my mind, and I’ve only just woken up.
8. Do you have a to-do list? If so, put me on it.
9. Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?
10. I’m a bit like a Rubik’s cube. The more you play with me, the harder I get.
11. I understand you don’t want any more children, but is there any chance we can at least practice tonight?
12. The best thing about a keyboard is that U and I are together.
13. Don’t tire yourself out at work. You’ll need some energy for later.
14. I’m trying my best to fall asleep, but I just can’t stop thinking about you.
15. At night time I sleep dreaming of you, and in the day time I dream of sleeping with you.
16. You looked so beautiful the last time I saw you, that I forgot my pickup line.
17. Do your feet hurt? Because you’ve been wandering around my thoughts all day.
18. You looked great today. I know I didn’t see you, but I know you look great every day.
19. Send me a picture so I can send Santa my wish list.
20. If Van Gogh had you as a subject, the sunflowers would have gone in the trash.
21. Here’s to hoping your day consists of green traffic lights, the fastest line at the supermarket and all the quickest routes that will bring you straight back into my arms.
22. On a beautiful day like this, the only thing that could improve it is having you by my side.
23. A hundred miles away and you’re still here right in my heart.
24. You’re like a .com domain name – already taken. And I ain’t about to settle for no .org.
25. Don’t listen to your friends, listen to your heart.
26. I was thinking of you today, while I was doing some math problems, but there weren’t enough spaces on the calculator to work out how much I love you.
27. The next time you see your parents, send them my sincerest gratitude.
28. In my opinion, God’s only mistake when he made the world was that he didn’t keep you to himself.
29. Love is blind, but the police aren’t. Let’s book a room.
30. I want triplets, you want twins, let’s go to bed, and see who wins.
31. Every time you enter the room, you enter my heart.
32. I’ve just bought some chocolate spread… Any ideas what we should do with it?
33. This email is a group message being sent from our company to all 10/10 beauties in your area. Currently, you are the only recipient.
34. You remind me of a private jet… I want to get inside you five times a day, and fly you to heaven and back.
35. If Einstein was such a genius, how come he didn’t invent a time machine so he could come and see you?
36. I’m lying in bed, bored. Want to play Simon says?
37. Tired out. Been running around like a nutcase at work today. I’m too much of a perfectionist. I’m a perfectionist in most things I do. That’s why I like you so much.
38. I’d like to say that I couldn’t be more in love with you, but I know that’s not true. I’ll love you even more tomorrow.
39. Would you mind emptying your pockets – I believe you’ve stolen my heart.
40. If kisses were raindrops, I’d send you a flood.
41. Hey, you look a lot like my next girlfriend!
42. Do you know any good cardiologists, because my heart skips a beat every time I think of you.
43. I wish I was your teddy bear.
44. I’ve just got out of the shower. How about coming over and helping me get dirty again?
45. I don’t think about very many things, and I don’t think for very long, but when I do think, it invariably tends to be about you.
46. Of all the stars in the sky, there are none as beautiful as you.
47. Are you free… For the rest of your life?
48. God created the world in six days, rested on the seventh, but it took him thousands of years to produce someone as perfect as you.
49. I can’t raise the courage to tell you how much I adore you, so I guess I’ll just keep it to myself.
50. Can you send me a picture? My friends don’t believe that angels exist.

1 Like

Re: Hello Niggas,here Are 50 Flirty Text Messages That Will Make A Girl Go Crazy by habsydiamond(m): 11:14pm On Jan 12, 2018
For this naija change period.....who message help....
Re: Hello Niggas,here Are 50 Flirty Text Messages That Will Make A Girl Go Crazy by optional1(f): 11:18pm On Jan 12, 2018
Old lines

Who still send text..
Re: Hello Niggas,here Are 50 Flirty Text Messages That Will Make A Girl Go Crazy by Penalty82(m): 11:20pm On Jan 12, 2018
The year is still fresh, pls channel your energy, thoughts etc to something meaniful. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Hello Niggas,here Are 50 Flirty Text Messages That Will Make A Girl Go Crazy by yanabasee(m): 11:23pm On Jan 12, 2018
optional1:
Old lines

Who still send text..

Me!!! cool

I dedicate No.3 to you!
Re: Hello Niggas,here Are 50 Flirty Text Messages That Will Make A Girl Go Crazy by AceDomino(m): 11:28pm On Jan 12, 2018
Op, why not go and print it and make some dough...
Re: Hello Niggas,here Are 50 Flirty Text Messages That Will Make A Girl Go Crazy by optional1(f): 11:29pm On Jan 12, 2018
yanabasee:

Me!!! cool

I dedicate No.3 to you!

If you no get money
Hide your face
Re: Hello Niggas,here Are 50 Flirty Text Messages That Will Make A Girl Go Crazy by yanabasee(m): 11:31pm On Jan 12, 2018
optional1:

If you no get money
Hide your face

Nne......

22. On a beautiful day like this, the only thing that could improve it is having you by my side.

Not money, dear!!! cool

But sha, lemme hide my face!!

Re: Hello Niggas,here Are 50 Flirty Text Messages That Will Make A Girl Go Crazy by Xinzu: 11:53pm On Jan 12, 2018
That girl's teeth Shaa... undecided
Re: Hello Niggas,here Are 50 Flirty Text Messages That Will Make A Girl Go Crazy by coolh3ad(m): 12:58am On Jan 13, 2018
HORLADSTAR:
Flirty text messages to brighten up her day--
The following list of flirty text messages then, provides a quick and easy option to put a big smile on the face of the lady you’re trying to impress. Some are timeless classics, others are fresh out of the think-tank. Just ensure that you’re making an appropriate choice before sending, with regards to both the circumstances and the person they apply to – not everyone responds well to the same type of flirt!
1. I wish I was your mirror, so that I could look at you every morning.
2. You’re so hot, I get a tan every time I look at you.
3. You were amazing last night. Imagine what it would be like if it wasn’t just in my dreams?
4. Sweet dreams… I hope I’m in them.
5. I really like our friendship, but I was thinking… Do you want to make it more?
6. Do you believe in love at first sight, or do I need to walk past you again?
7. You’re already on my mind, and I’ve only just woken up.
8. Do you have a to-do list? If so, put me on it.
9. Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?
10. I’m a bit like a Rubik’s cube. The more you play with me, the harder I get.
11. I understand you don’t want any more children, but is there any chance we can at least practice tonight?
12. The best thing about a keyboard is that U and I are together.
13. Don’t tire yourself out at work. You’ll need some energy for later.
14. I’m trying my best to fall asleep, but I just can’t stop thinking about you.
15. At night time I sleep dreaming of you, and in the day time I dream of sleeping with you.
16. You looked so beautiful the last time I saw you, that I forgot my pickup line.
17. Do your feet hurt? Because you’ve been wandering around my thoughts all day.
18. You looked great today. I know I didn’t see you, but I know you look great every day.
19. Send me a picture so I can send Santa my wish list.
20. If Van Gogh had you as a subject, the sunflowers would have gone in the trash.
21. Here’s to hoping your day consists of green traffic lights, the fastest line at the supermarket and all the quickest routes that will bring you straight back into my arms.
23. A hundred miles away and you’re still here right in my heart.
24. You’re like a .com domain name – already taken. And I ain’t about to settle for no .org.
25. Don’t listen to your friends, listen to your heart.
26. I was thinking of you today, while I was doing some math problems, but there weren’t enough spaces on the calculator to work out how much I love you.
27. The next time you see your parents, send them my sincerest gratitude.
28. In my opinion, God’s only mistake when he made the world was that he didn’t keep you to himself.
29. Love is blind, but the police aren’t. Let’s book a room.
30. I want triplets, you want twins, let’s go to bed, and see who wins.
31. Every time you enter the room, you enter my heart.
32. I’ve just bought some chocolate spread… Any ideas what we should do with it?
33. This email is a group message being sent from our company to all 10/10 beauties in your area. Currently, you are the only recipient.
34. You remind me of a private jet… I want to get inside you five times a day, and fly you to heaven and back.
35. If Einstein was such a genius, how come he didn’t invent a time machine so he could come and see you?
36. I’m lying in bed, bored. Want to play Simon says?
37. Tired out. Been running around like a nutcase at work today. I’m too much of a perfectionist. I’m a perfectionist in most things I do. That’s why I like you so much.
38. I’d like to say that I couldn’t be more in love with you, but I know that’s not true. I’ll love you even more tomorrow.
39. Would you mind emptying your pockets – I believe you’ve stolen my heart.
40. If kisses were raindrops, I’d send you a flood.
41. Hey, you look a lot like my next girlfriend!
42. Do you know any good cardiologists, because my heart skips a beat every time I think of you.
43. I wish I was your teddy bear.
44. I’ve just got out of the shower. How about coming over and helping me get dirty again?
45. I don’t think about very many things, and I don’t think for very long, but when I do think, it invariably tends to be about you.
46. Of all the stars in the sky, there are none as beautiful as you.
47. Are you free… For the rest of your life?
48. God created the world in six days, rested on the seventh, but it took him thousands of years to produce someone as perfect as you.
49. I can’t raise the courage to tell you how much I adore you, so I guess I’ll just keep it to myself.
50. Can you send me a picture? My friends don’t believe that angels exist.

You think you are still in 2008. Wake up ooo. Na 2018 you dey. Do people still send flirty/love text messages?...

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Kicks Wife And Daughter Out Over Inability To Bear A Son / Game Time / Short Story Of The River God And The Village Girl 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.