Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Ungrateful! Ingratitude!. The Bane Of Successful Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ungrateful! Ingratitude!. The Bane Of Successful Relationships (389 Views)

‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ / Is It True Smart Ladies Have It Harder Having Successful Relationships? / Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ungrateful! Ingratitude!. The Bane Of Successful Relationships by MChaze25(m): 5:50am On Jan 13, 2018
Just reading a thread/story by an OP about her mistakes with a guy and how she wanted him back. Honestly I know why the guy left. He sensed ingratitude!
A guy sends you money but you claim you didn't need it. Many girls out there, need it.
Well that's her own lesson to learn.

Do you realise most ladies in this continent don't appreciate flowers?...Lol

No matter what a partner sends across to you, just appreciate if you truly love the person.
Love has a language and its not Gucci or Versace. Its not even money but whichever comes your way its someone's sweat & blood.
The truth is that people don't appreciate more these days. The Nigerian lifestyle is becoming more hostile.
Helping someone these days is even a problem.
A female friend of mine was complaining of lack of foodstuffs last year and I decided to help out.
Sent a handful through waybill and when she called, her first remark was that she doesn't eat the type of indomie I sent!
I was just bemused. So she now has a choice huh?
Not that the noodle was a bad brand anyway.
What of the others I sent?
Where is the Thank you she owes me?
Well the truth is that she lacks being grateful.
I quickly placed her where she belongs..

Let's learn to be more appreciating in nature.
It makes us more human. It helps every relationship blossom too.
Something you don't appreciate will end up in the hands of another person tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: Ungrateful! Ingratitude!. The Bane Of Successful Relationships by kunlesufyan(m): 5:59am On Jan 13, 2018
Op you are right, for me sha. I will gently ask her to send my things back. Shikena!
Re: Ungrateful! Ingratitude!. The Bane Of Successful Relationships by MChaze25(m): 9:03am On Jan 13, 2018
kunlesufyan:
Op you are right, for me sha. I will gently ask her to send my things back. Shikena!

Lol...Am not Eyan Maywheather na

(1) (Reply)

Pls Share The Things That U Did 4 Love That U Regret / Who Should Pay On The First Date? / Which Do You Prefer To Enjoy And Die Young Or Live Moderate And Die Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.