Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere (96106 Views)

Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max / Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M / My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by Famousbabe(f): 9:02pm On Feb 15, 2019
This lady was not happy with the valentine gifts her boyfriend gave her.

She angrily scattered the gift and the whole apartment over the Val gift.

She said she was expecting chains, rings but the lover got her other things.

Watch the video HERE

Guys, if you were the boyfriend, what would you do?

3 Shares

Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by Famousbabe(f): 9:03pm On Feb 15, 2019
More
Watch the video HERE

3 Likes

Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:05pm On Feb 15, 2019
grin
Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 15, 2019
She wanted rings and chains? She should have dated a goldsmith instead. Ungrateful mofo!

258 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 15, 2019
Lol, she could have gotten herself what she wanted nah.
There's no crime in making oneself happy.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by lilmax(m): 9:32pm On Feb 15, 2019
guys still give "girlfriends" gifts? okay

2 Likes

Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by coolestofall(m): 9:34pm On Feb 15, 2019
This is what happens when a guy is too clingy 2 a girl. If na me I go just pack my gift go give another girl wey go appreciate.

122 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by dollytino4real(f): 9:45pm On Feb 15, 2019
the worth of the receiver will determine the kind of gift the giver will bring.

4 Likes

Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 15, 2019
hmm

9 Likes

Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by ubunja(m): 10:00pm On Feb 15, 2019
MariaLavina:
Lol, she could have gotten herself what she wanted nah.

There's no crime in making oneself happy.
cool
This makes me wanna kiss you. So onpoint a reply

5 Likes

Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 15, 2019
ubunja:
cool
This makes me wanna kiss you. So onpoint a reply
Mouth covered with the blood of Jesus.

I don't want to be miseducatedgrin tongue

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by rentAcock(m): 11:27pm On Feb 15, 2019
Hahahaha, I watched the video and she said "All I wanted was a Pandora, chain and ring" he bought her booty shorts instead. Now for those of you unromantic men who only buy heart shaped chocolate, plastic flowers and Valentine day card for your girl, Pandora make bracelets, rings, earrings and a whole host of jewelleries but what they are really known for is their silver charms which can be attached to a bracelet. They are very tiny but cute and can cost around 20k each. They are an American brand but you can order it and have it shipped to Nigeria. I surprised my baby with it 3 years ago and I have since then bought several other charms and gemstones to celebrate her birthday, Valentine's day and just as a gift. She loves them and always looks forward to having more stones to fill the bracelet. Try new things and spoil your girl otherwise another guy might do your job for you. Check them out at www.pandora.net.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by allanphash7(m): 11:27pm On Feb 15, 2019
Oniranu omo ofo

Alaimoore

3 Likes

Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by AmazingELixir: 11:28pm On Feb 15, 2019
undecided

Hmm! She scatter everything wey the boyfriend buy her....wetin she come buy for the guy naa, some babes get wahala oo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by 2wenty9ineteen: 11:28pm On Feb 15, 2019
She's as stoopid as the outgoing president

Nonsense

37 Likes

Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by asdfjklhaha(f): 11:28pm On Feb 15, 2019
I'm very sure she didn't get him anything.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by AlvaroMorata(m): 11:28pm On Feb 15, 2019
lol, Nawa o

Instagram account of 2.5k followers for sale. contact on my signature
Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:28pm On Feb 15, 2019
Sho!

No be small matter o.....

This is how it all started....

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by Houseofglam7(f): 11:29pm On Feb 15, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by landmark86: 11:29pm On Feb 15, 2019
Tell her to vote Atiku and all her needs will be answered grin.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by Reiia(f): 11:29pm On Feb 15, 2019
SmellySperm:
hmm
This grandma is life.
Slay grandma. What is she checking at her age? grin
Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by lateezy(f): 11:30pm On Feb 15, 2019
silly girl
Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by ChilamNk(m): 11:30pm On Feb 15, 2019
She needs to quit smoking.. undecided
Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 15, 2019
All d best for them

1 Like

Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by babyfaceafrica: 11:30pm On Feb 15, 2019
staged

5 Likes

Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by horpeyemmi66(m): 11:31pm On Feb 15, 2019
...and someone would eventually marry that idiot. Why are some women this useless, are men under any obligation to do anything for Y'all?

2 Likes

Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 15, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 15, 2019
Can't she buy the ring from the money he give her?
Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by Lexusgs430: 11:32pm On Feb 15, 2019
Next is his head....... He almost dodged a bullet......
Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by mmclatino(m): 11:33pm On Feb 15, 2019
Xo ridiculous
Re: Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere by Dollabiz: 11:33pm On Feb 15, 2019
then.she.should put a ring on.it by herself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences / Irene Ibekwe: Christmas And Fear Of Yahoo Boys! (videos, Pics) / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.