Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,246 members, 7,811,693 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

He Broke Up With Me Cause I Refused To Make Up His Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Broke Up With Me Cause I Refused To Make Up His Friend (4631 Views)

My BF Wants To Break Up With Me Cause Of Too Much Sex. / Broke Up With My Girlfriend Cause I Caught Her Doing This / "People Said I Overreacts Cause I Cut Ties With Man Who Sexualize My Daughter" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Broke Up With Me Cause I Refused To Make Up His Friend by prettydani: 7:44am On Jan 13, 2018
Hi guys. This is my first post here and I want to be as sincere as possible...

Sometime in December last year, I was sick, having series of chest pain. So my boyfriend of over a year called me and told me about a party in his company and they were told to come with their spouses, girlfriends, fiances. Although we've been talking about it, so I came over to his house irrespective of how I was feeling. Just so he wouldn't feel left out in the party. So I took my drugs and was trying to rest a bit on the bed. The next thing he said was "my friend is coming and I want you to make her up. " note : I'm not even a makeup artist. So I was like " I can't. You know I'm not feeling well, I don't even know how to make myself up for the party that evening" he got angry and refused to talk to me. I was surprised. I ignored him initially then went to the kitchen to fix something to eat. Then I overheard him on the phone talking to a friend of mine that he would send her a number that she should take the girl to a makeup artist around and do her makeup. So I came out from the kitchen and was like " baby let me join na, you know I'm not feeling well "... He got angry and was like after embarrassing him and refusing to make up his friend that I should leave him alone.

I tried talking to him he just stood up and went to the bathroom. So I took my bag and left. When I got to the junction, I wasnt at peace with myself. I needed to know if it's cos of makeup that he's so angry or I did something else without knowing. So I went back and he'd locked the gate. I knocked for a while before he opened the door. So I told him we needed to talk, I was trying to talk to him but he was snubbing me and moving around the house. I was like do you want me to leave, he said yes that would be better. I told him if I leave, he shouldn't call me again, He said that's not a problem and deleted my number in my presence. I got angry and even broke my phone. I told him so because of another lady you want to throw away all that we've been through. With tears in my eyes... He didn't care. Just wanted me to leave ... I left his house in tears and he never called me back. I got home hurt, couldn't sleep was thinking, my mum asked why I didn't go for the party again I told her It was cancelled. That night I took sleeping pills regardless of the fact that I was on other medications...

It knocked me out and I found myself in the hospital the next morning. My mom called my supposed boyfriend, he came there and after that he never called, texted to know if I've been there or discharged...

It's been over a month and he hasn't called. My mum invited him over for Christmas he didn't come.
I tried talking to him yesterday and told me that he wasn't interested that I have anger issues I need to fix my self that he can't deal with me....

I need advice here. Cos I'm finding it difficult to move on. Cos even my pastors and family are aware of our relationship.

3 Likes

Re: He Broke Up With Me Cause I Refused To Make Up His Friend by pasqal09: 7:48am On Jan 13, 2018
I think you were dating a boy. Next time try date a man.

14 Likes

Re: He Broke Up With Me Cause I Refused To Make Up His Friend by emmaokw(m): 7:51am On Jan 13, 2018
He will surely come back to his senses

1 Like

Re: He Broke Up With Me Cause I Refused To Make Up His Friend by niggi4life(m): 7:51am On Jan 13, 2018
Awwwwwwwwnnnn cry
Re: He Broke Up With Me Cause I Refused To Make Up His Friend by biacan(f): 7:53am On Jan 13, 2018
when I said don't date boys you won't they won't listen that's what you get from all this p*** guys.... better break up with him and go find yourself a responsible man to date cool

9 Likes

Re: He Broke Up With Me Cause I Refused To Make Up His Friend by armyjassy101(m): 8:02am On Jan 13, 2018
He said you have anger issue ( which you also proved by carrying your bag and leaving angrily) my dear sister I need you to work on that so it does not hinder you in relationship no man wants to settle with a woman who gets angry easily

15 Likes

Re: He Broke Up With Me Cause I Refused To Make Up His Friend by njideoby(f): 8:07am On Jan 13, 2018
What is the actual relationship between him and the girl you refused to make up?
Are you sure that she is not the main chic while you are the side chic?
Just think about it, there's no other reason for him to have acted that way. Then he asked you to leave and finally had the opportunity to attend the couples party with the main chic.

10 Likes

Re: He Broke Up With Me Cause I Refused To Make Up His Friend by kennysam91: 8:20am On Jan 13, 2018
armyjassy101:
He said you have anger issue ( which you also proved by carrying your bag and leaving angrily) my dear sister I need you to work on that so it does not hinder you in relationship no man wants to settle with a woman who gets angry easily
But she come back to him 2 settle tin with him dat 1 is normal 2 every one, we guy 2 we nd 2 tak tin easy 2

4 Likes

Re: He Broke Up With Me Cause I Refused To Make Up His Friend by pasqal09: 8:21am On Jan 13, 2018
njideoby:
What is the actual relationship between him and the girl you refused to make up?
Just think about it, there's no other reason for him to have acted that way. Then he asked you to leave and finally had the opportunity to attend the couples party with the main chic.

If the other lady was the main chic, he wouldn't have invited her to his house with the OP around. How can u ask ur side chic to come make up your main chic?

3 Likes

Re: He Broke Up With Me Cause I Refused To Make Up His Friend by captainking(m): 8:22am On Jan 13, 2018
prettydani:

Sometime in December last year, I was sick, having series of chest pain. So my boyfriend of over a year called me and told me about a party in his company and they were told to come with their spouses, girlfriends, fiances. Although we've been talking about it, so I came over to his house irrespective of how I was feeling. Just so he wouldn't feel left out in the party. So I took my drugs and was trying to rest a bit on the bed. The next thing he said was "my friend is coming and I want you to make her up. " note : I'm not even a makeup artist. So I was like " I can't. You know I'm not feeling well, I don't even know how to make myself up for the party that evening" he got angry and refused to talk to me. I was surprised. I ignored him initially then went to the kitchen to fix something to eat. Then I overheard him on the phone talking to a friend of mine that he would send her a number that she should take the girl to a makeup artist around and do her makeup. So I came out from the kitchen and was like " baby let me join na, you know I'm not feeling well "... He got angry and was like after embarrassing him and refusing to make up his friend that I should leave him alone.

I tried talking to him he just stood up and went to the bathroom. So I took my bag and left. When I got to the junction, I wasnt at peace with myself. I needed to know if it's cos of makeup that he's so angry or I did something else without knowing. So I went back and he'd locked the gate. I knocked for a while before he opened the door. So I told him we needed to talk, I was trying to talk to him but he was snubbing me and moving around the house. I was like do you want me to leave, he said yes that would be better. I told him if I leave, he shouldn't call me again, He said that's not a problem and deleted my number in my presence. I got angry and even broke my phone. I told him so because of another lady you want to throw away all that we've been through. With tears in my eyes... He didn't care. Just wanted me to leave ... I left his house in tears and he never called me back. I got home hurt, couldn't sleep was thinking, my mum asked why I didn't go for the party again I told her It was cancelled. That night I took sleeping pills regardless of the fact that I was on other medications...

It knocked me out and I found myself in the hospital the next morning. My mom called my supposed boyfriend, he came there and after that he never called, texted to know if I've been there or discharged...

It's been over a month and he hasn't called. My mum invited him over for Christmas he didn't come.
I tried talking to him yesterday and told me that he wasn't interested that I have anger issues I need to fix my self that he can't deal with me....

I need advice here. Cos I'm finding it difficult to move on. Cos even my pastors and family are aware of our relationship.
Both you and your guy have anger issues.. At bolded..that statement was wrong.. It probably incited him to react the way he did.. Give him time though.. His brain may return back to normal operating Condition..

1 Like

Re: He Broke Up With Me Cause I Refused To Make Up His Friend by Daniel2289(m): 8:26am On Jan 13, 2018
prettydani:

I read your post quiet well. But Let's look at the other side of the coin. DO YOU REALLY HAVE ANGER ISSUES

Be that as it may, What your boyfriend did was really bad. He knew ur predicament, and still hurt u emotionally. U said over a month, He has not called. This shows that he has lost interest in u.

One thing u must know is this.... You can't talk or beg a person into staying with u if they don't want to stay. Life must go on, and u have to move on with your life. There are Billions of fishes in the sea. And there is always someone better..... GOOD LUCK.

7 Likes

Re: He Broke Up With Me Cause I Refused To Make Up His Friend by kennysam91: 8:26am On Jan 13, 2018
My sis I can't say u should liv d person dat u love bt d trust. There is dat d guy Dd n ned u again since last year, u sick Dd nt look Avta u den wat u still waiting 4, time is going my sis oo

1 Like

Re: He Broke Up With Me Cause I Refused To Make Up His Friend by Troublemaker007(m): 8:33am On Jan 13, 2018
prettydani:

The way some guys treat women is an embarrassment to we guys. On behalf of all the good boyfriends out there, please accept our sympathy. Your Bf dey front dey wait you and not that kid you call a boyfriend

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Broke Up With Me Cause I Refused To Make Up His Friend by prettydani: 8:35am On Jan 13, 2018
Troublemaker007:

The way some guys treat women is an embarrassment to we guys. On behalf of all the good boyfriends out there, please accept our sympathy. Your Bf dey front dey wait you and not that kid you call a boyfriend
thank you so much. �
Re: He Broke Up With Me Cause I Refused To Make Up His Friend by Troublemaker007(m): 8:38am On Jan 13, 2018
prettydani:
thank you so much. �

I met a gal who had exactly same experience, hers was even more terrible coz he left her when she needed him most and today she is my wife.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Broke Up With Me Cause I Refused To Make Up His Friend by prettydani: 8:39am On Jan 13, 2018
Daniel2289:

I read your post quiet well. But Let's look at the other side of the coin. DO YOU REALLY HAVE ANGER ISSUES

Be that as it may, What your boyfriend did was really bad. He knew ur predicament, and still hurt u emotionally. U said over a month, He has not called. This shows that he has lost interest in u.

One thing u must know is this.... You can't talk or beg a person into staying with u if they don't want to stay. Life must go on, and u have to move on with your life. There are Billions of fishes in the sea. And there is always someone better..... GOOD LUCK.
thanks. I won't say I have anger issues because we've never had an issue like this. We weren't even quarrelling. So I don't know why he would say that
Re: He Broke Up With Me Cause I Refused To Make Up His Friend by cerowo(f): 8:40am On Jan 13, 2018
Why his he so wanting the said friend to be makeup,that he even sent her to another place to be makeup cos u refuse.... Are u sure nothing is going on btw both of them... Like seriously why will a guy jst flare up jst because of making up a friend and abruptly ended a year relationship? Think gal
Jst move on, he wasnt meant for you

1 Like

Re: He Broke Up With Me Cause I Refused To Make Up His Friend by Lonestar124: 8:45am On Jan 13, 2018
He's tired of you and fed-up with your relationship simple!
Re: He Broke Up With Me Cause I Refused To Make Up His Friend by njideoby(f): 8:59am On Jan 13, 2018
pasqal09:

If the other lady was the main chic, he wouldn't have invited her to his house with the OP around. How can u ask ur side chic to come make up your main chic?
You might not know!
Re: He Broke Up With Me Cause I Refused To Make Up His Friend by adahgold(m): 9:06am On Jan 13, 2018
I think he has something to do with that his friend, move on dear you will find someone better than him it's gonna be hard just do it for you and your health. My 2 cent.
Re: He Broke Up With Me Cause I Refused To Make Up His Friend by IamLucy(f): 9:08am On Jan 13, 2018
njideoby:
Affirmative.
Re: He Broke Up With Me Cause I Refused To Make Up His Friend by Daniel2289(m): 9:17am On Jan 13, 2018
prettydani:
thanks. I won't say I have anger issues because we've never had an issue like this. We weren't even quarrelling. So I don't know why he would say that
That's it. When people wants to push u away, or are no longer interested in u, they start finding faults in you. Like I said before, LIFE MUST GO ON with or without them.

1 Like

Re: He Broke Up With Me Cause I Refused To Make Up His Friend by Proudlyblack(f): 9:56am On Jan 13, 2018
My dear forget about him and move on

You will surely see someone that will love and truly deserves you. Wipe your tears, it won't be easy but with time you will forget about him. Get your self busy with something that will stop you from remembering him much

2 Likes

Re: He Broke Up With Me Cause I Refused To Make Up His Friend by azelab: 10:01am On Jan 13, 2018
pls the boy is nt 4 u, a responsible man won't ever ask u to dress up his friend if truely he consider u as a wife. once our partner(lady) does not tresspass we need and must serve her with a very great respect. Just Ride On With Your Life God Will Provide You A Caring And Responsible Lover.

1 Like

Re: He Broke Up With Me Cause I Refused To Make Up His Friend by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 13, 2018
pasqal09:
I think you were dating a boy. Next time try date a man.
I concur!

1 Like

Re: He Broke Up With Me Cause I Refused To Make Up His Friend by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 13, 2018
If really there is no iota of lie from what you wrote, I vehemently believe your boyfriend was just looking for an excuse to break up with you.Its either he is tired of one particular habit you exhibit towards him(maybe financial responsibility) or probably he has gotten a replacement for you already.The guy in question is not matured, I displayed similar character toward my ex-girlfriend, though it was due to immaturity(i was 21 then).we were discussing on phone, then she playfully complained about how I have stopped calling her.That was the only excuse I needed to ditch her.She called me later and started crying and pleading, the only thing I could say was"I can never go back to my vomit as I am not a dog".But the real reason why I ditched her was my financial commitment towards her, though she never requested anything from me, but as a guy, you have to assist her when she is in need.I ditched her because of the overburden responsibility of catering for her but I couldn't man up to tell her this(no insult, I was a student then)

Just forget about him, he is not a man yet.But you can coerce him to tell you the real reason why he broke up with you.I am very certain that what happened was just an excuse.if the reason for breaking up with you was the second options i.e a replacement let him be bold to tell you.

2 Likes

Re: He Broke Up With Me Cause I Refused To Make Up His Friend by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:10am On Jan 13, 2018
So we should do what? Get you a new boyfriend?
Re: He Broke Up With Me Cause I Refused To Make Up His Friend by ifex370(m): 10:11am On Jan 13, 2018
prettydani:

By the time you move on finally, he'll come back begging...

But make sure by then you've deleted him from your life.. Move on

3 Likes

Re: He Broke Up With Me Cause I Refused To Make Up His Friend by Daniel2289(m): 10:17am On Jan 13, 2018
ifex370:

By the time you move on finally, he'll come back begging...

But make sure by then you've deleted him from your life.. Move on
Exactly.
What even baffles me is that for a month now the guy haven't call. Can u imagine Someone u claim u love.
Re: He Broke Up With Me Cause I Refused To Make Up His Friend by Harwoyeez(m): 10:23am On Jan 13, 2018
one important ingredient we all need at all times is our ability to be reasonable in every situation we find ourselves. obviously he wasn't reasonable to have acted that way. since u confirmed you guys weren't quarreling, he must be up to something and since he's not returned to u over a month now, package yourself n babe move on

1 Like

Re: He Broke Up With Me Cause I Refused To Make Up His Friend by prettydani: 10:50am On Jan 13, 2018
Thanks alot for the advice. I appreciate. God bless you all

1 Like

Re: He Broke Up With Me Cause I Refused To Make Up His Friend by ruggedtimi(m): 11:11am On Jan 13, 2018
work on ur anger issue...dude has made up his mind about you longtime ago he was only looking for the right time to show u and u fell for it. Move on sis, sign up for a dating app grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Ancestors (pics) / Picture : Ladies Wont Kill Us With Fashion / Why Do Some Girls Chat One Sided Self " The Kk'' "Ok"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.