Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,710 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Elizabeth Banu Weds Cyril Stober. Traditional Wedding Photo - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Elizabeth Banu Weds Cyril Stober. Traditional Wedding Photo (113897 Views)

Boy Who Photobombed Traditional Wedding Photo Has Been Found / Traditional Wedding Photo Of Davido And Kim Kardashian (Photoshopped) / Juliet Ibrahim Weds Iceberg Slim (Court Wedding Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elizabeth Banu Weds Cyril Stober. Traditional Wedding Photo by Immarocks(f): 10:11pm On Jan 13, 2018
Azam101:
No wonder light normally goes off during the news casting!

Choi Choi nairalanders......una too much
every body Don dey understand d gist now
from how dey look at each other on set.... n to "No wonder light normally goes off during the news casting!"

3 Likes

Re: Elizabeth Banu Weds Cyril Stober. Traditional Wedding Photo by manakocha(m): 10:13pm On Jan 13, 2018
My uncle forced me (the sleeping) little pupil to give summary of NTA network news while he pretend sleeping. All I could get was

I am Cyril Stober and with me is Aishat Bello.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elizabeth Banu Weds Cyril Stober. Traditional Wedding Photo by uchman48(m): 10:14pm On Jan 13, 2018
blaqroy:
I just want eldest men in ebonyi,I mean ndi okpu red to gather and swear for our politicians....imagine almighty Benue state
this guy is like u are frm Afikpo
Re: Elizabeth Banu Weds Cyril Stober. Traditional Wedding Photo by fiftynaira(m): 10:28pm On Jan 13, 2018
Lescalier:
I had a shot. We all had a shot.

Hearing about this is like hearing about a sale a day late.

I have been tripping for Elizabeth banu for like forever. And she ends up with old man Cyril? It means I had a chance.

I bet you bro she was my crush...

I watch her not the news

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Banu Weds Cyril Stober. Traditional Wedding Photo by FirstCounsel(m): 10:28pm On Jan 13, 2018
grin
AnodaIT:
So this is what have been going on after news
Re: Elizabeth Banu Weds Cyril Stober. Traditional Wedding Photo by laudate: 10:29pm On Jan 13, 2018
blackprowler:
In 1988 or 87 I know Cyril married fellow broadcaster Efunseke Merryman-Johnson. I never heard of her all these years. She left NTA. Is it that she died or they divorced? Pls someone help me here
Exactly! cheesy I have been trying to remember the name of Cyril Stober's wife. What happened to that lady? She also used to work for NTA, didn't she?
Re: Elizabeth Banu Weds Cyril Stober. Traditional Wedding Photo by banio: 10:32pm On Jan 13, 2018
So these guys don de knack and do quicky for toilet before news time. grin
Re: Elizabeth Banu Weds Cyril Stober. Traditional Wedding Photo by Nobsaibot(m): 10:36pm On Jan 13, 2018
AnodaIT:
So this is what have been going on after news
It's the other news.. wink
Re: Elizabeth Banu Weds Cyril Stober. Traditional Wedding Photo by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:40pm On Jan 13, 2018
Chei him try o
Pity d poor girl marry am make ppl no de laugh her.
Good guy
Re: Elizabeth Banu Weds Cyril Stober. Traditional Wedding Photo by Freeman50(m): 10:42pm On Jan 13, 2018
That's amazing...isn't it.
Thought the both are married long ago and had even raised children in their various families.
Wishing them a Happy married life.
Re: Elizabeth Banu Weds Cyril Stober. Traditional Wedding Photo by Henri8: 10:45pm On Jan 13, 2018
Old people.
Re: Elizabeth Banu Weds Cyril Stober. Traditional Wedding Photo by MediumStout(m): 10:54pm On Jan 13, 2018
Ishilove:

We are many. grin

I fell in love with Tokunbo Ajayi and her huge glasses, and Ruth Benemisia-Opia, as well as Eugenia Abu and Frank Olize

I was born in 1977. U were born in 1982. How come you know Frank olize when you were such a baby
Re: Elizabeth Banu Weds Cyril Stober. Traditional Wedding Photo by Allansmith: 10:55pm On Jan 13, 2018
"My Name is Cyril Stober and i am Ruth Benamaisia-Opia...This is NTA News at 9" Living Legend...So loyal to NTA even till date..Thats Epic...
Congrats Sir...
Re: Elizabeth Banu Weds Cyril Stober. Traditional Wedding Photo by chieni(f): 10:56pm On Jan 13, 2018
wait a minute smiley I thought she was married woow. That woman is sooo beautiful
Re: Elizabeth Banu Weds Cyril Stober. Traditional Wedding Photo by GreatEngineer(m): 10:58pm On Jan 13, 2018
Don't tell me you have been doing this in the office. Anyway good for two of you.
Re: Elizabeth Banu Weds Cyril Stober. Traditional Wedding Photo by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 13, 2018
Charles4075:
Not just cyril stober my dear. Back then in the early 1990's, we have the great FRANK OLIZE who was the best amongst the best. His airtime days was on Sundays. Then we have Eugena Abu and the wonderful Mr Cyril Stober. These were the top 3 Nta news casters.

That is why i said according to my dad, you also forgot we had the great TOKUNBO AJAYI in the early 1990's, she was the best among them all.

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Banu Weds Cyril Stober. Traditional Wedding Photo by Bimpe29: 11:17pm On Jan 13, 2018
Happy married life to NTA icons.

Good evening and my name is Cyril Stober with me tonight is Elizabeth Banu
Re: Elizabeth Banu Weds Cyril Stober. Traditional Wedding Photo by Kooldon(f): 11:18pm On Jan 13, 2018
Elizabeth Banu Has Been Single All These While? I Had A Strong Crush On Her Cos Of Her Beautiful Round Neck. Whenever She Is Up For News, I Would Be Glued To My Seat. Congratulation My Crush

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Banu Weds Cyril Stober. Traditional Wedding Photo by mkoabiola: 11:20pm On Jan 13, 2018
Choi.Cyril married my crush Elizabeth.

Eugenia Abu must not go Scot free.I must nack her
Re: Elizabeth Banu Weds Cyril Stober. Traditional Wedding Photo by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:26pm On Jan 13, 2018
Ishilove:

We are many. grin

I fell in love with Tokunbo Ajayi and her huge glasses, and Ruth Benemisia-Opia, as well as Eugenia Abu and Frank Olize
My dear no be small thing I swear, d man no even send whether you dey watch better movie na 2 just change to NTA once it's 8:55pm, come see vexation nah angry but at a time, I started loving it like there's no tomorrow, even Wednesday Newsline that's always very long(1hr 30mins).

That old man shaa, God bless him

2 Likes

Re: Elizabeth Banu Weds Cyril Stober. Traditional Wedding Photo by Ishilove: 11:29pm On Jan 13, 2018
MediumStout:

I was born in 1977. U were born in 1982. How come you know Frank olize when you were such a baby
Anybody born in the 80s knows Frank Olize
Re: Elizabeth Banu Weds Cyril Stober. Traditional Wedding Photo by NickD(m): 11:29pm On Jan 13, 2018
desreek9:
wow, congrats to the two legends
according to my dad, cyril stober is the only reporter that brings life to nta news
Nah...Frank Olize of Sunday newsline comes first then Cyril stober can be mentioned. You can ask your dad of him if u dunno who he is.
Re: Elizabeth Banu Weds Cyril Stober. Traditional Wedding Photo by NickD(m): 11:30pm On Jan 13, 2018
desreek9:
wow, congrats to the two legends
according to my dad, cyril stober is the only reporter that brings life to nta news
Nah...Frank Olize of Sunday newsline comes first then Cyril stober can be mentioned. You can ask of your dad of him if u dunno who he is.
Re: Elizabeth Banu Weds Cyril Stober. Traditional Wedding Photo by NickD(m): 11:31pm On Jan 13, 2018
Ishilove:

Anybody born in the 80s knows Frank Olize
Yes the king of Newsline. He just went under the radar. His daughter got married last year.
Re: Elizabeth Banu Weds Cyril Stober. Traditional Wedding Photo by Charles4075(m): 11:43pm On Jan 13, 2018
desreek9:

That is why i said according to my dad, you also forgot we had the great TOKUNBO AJAYI in the early 1990's, she was the best among them all.
Nah, Frank OLIZE was the best.
Re: Elizabeth Banu Weds Cyril Stober. Traditional Wedding Photo by Bamidele539: 11:50pm On Jan 13, 2018
mybestlove:
This dude no dey retire? Started seeing him in NTA news in my primary school days, I'm now a father of 5 children and he's still in NTA. I tire o
retired now!
Re: Elizabeth Banu Weds Cyril Stober. Traditional Wedding Photo by iswallker(m): 12:02am On Jan 14, 2018
So who was banging Lizzy before syril..

Looks like she's closer to menopause than teens..

shocked
Re: Elizabeth Banu Weds Cyril Stober. Traditional Wedding Photo by chiokeman(m): 12:44am On Jan 14, 2018
Wait mke I ask o...is it for 2nd marriage abi each of dem neva marry b4?
Re: Elizabeth Banu Weds Cyril Stober. Traditional Wedding Photo by snappyicee: 1:17am On Jan 14, 2018
So Elizabeth banu will now be Elizabeth Cyril? Won't buhari be confused?

3 Likes

Re: Elizabeth Banu Weds Cyril Stober. Traditional Wedding Photo by Nobody: 1:40am On Jan 14, 2018
GIDIBANKZ:
Cyril Stober.....hohoho Back dn in 2006....long live man

Late 80s , early 90s.

He goes wayback!!!
Re: Elizabeth Banu Weds Cyril Stober. Traditional Wedding Photo by Olcas: 1:41am On Jan 14, 2018
whaoo
Re: Elizabeth Banu Weds Cyril Stober. Traditional Wedding Photo by naptu2: 2:00am On Jan 14, 2018
Lomprico2:
shocked

Dude never got married or what?

Ok missed this. Congrats to them.

In 1989 Cyril Stober got married to Winifred Efunsheke Merriman-Johnson. She was a duty continuity announcer on NTA 2 Channel 5. I remember how Patrick Oke and Yinka Craig teased Cyril Stober about her.

Yinka Craig and Patrick Oke presented Newsline in 1989 and they often introduced Cyril Stober as "Cyril, Your Reach Out, Stober" (NTA 2 Channel 5's nickname was "Your Reach Out Station" ).

Efunsheke Merriman- Johnson now lives in London.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead / 25 Interesting Things About Carlos Slim Helu (World's Richest Man) / Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.