Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Can Someone Be Possessed Without Knowing? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Someone Be Possessed Without Knowing? (14255 Views)

Can A Born Again Christian Be Possessed By Demon? / Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There / Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Someone Be Possessed Without Knowing? by yemiprogress(m): 11:21am On Jan 14, 2018
luvmijeje:
Thank you for this beautiful question. Nobody can force you to join anything without you knowing it except you're not sane.

Let's even assume you mistakenly got to their meeting by mistake, did they put gun to your head to start partaking in their rituals.

The power to do right or wrong is in the hands of men.
The power to be obedient or disobedient is in the hands of man
The devil don't have authority over you except the one you gave to him willingly due to your disobedient to God's words.

This must be the most childish comment. It lacks maturity and portrays you as being naive of the reality of life.No intention to hurt you please, it is just the bitter truth

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Be Possessed Without Knowing? by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 14, 2018
Argument is one thing I don't indulge in, I'm happy you are female. When you have or already have kids leave your kids to be taking things like sweets, buscuits etc from school. I'm almost 50 and I have had enough experience. You don't know that your mind can be controlled against your wish too.? Research before saying something is fable, I don't mean reading books alone. I have also been on the dark side for a long time. I don't talk as an observer I talk out of experience.

luvmijeje:

It's Fable! What kind of initiation is that without the necessary rituals. For crying out loud, you will have to be in their meeting and eating food will not take you there. They need your authority to initiate you.

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Be Possessed Without Knowing? by luvmijeje(f): 11:28am On Jan 14, 2018
adeolaademuluyi:
Argument is one thing I don't indulge in, I'm happy you are female. When you have or already have kids leave your kids to be taking things like sweets, buscuits etc from school. I'm almost 50 and I have had enough experience. You don't know that your mind can be controlled against your wish too.? Research before saying something is fable, I don't mean reading books alone. I have also been on the dark side for a long time. I don't talk as an observer I talk out of experience.

I'm happy you're a man. I hope you get to realise how powerful you're when you get to walk with God and stop allowing the lies of this world create unnecessary fear in you.
Re: Can Someone Be Possessed Without Knowing? by hurricanekatrina(f): 11:29am On Jan 14, 2018
yes.... u can.
Re: Can Someone Be Possessed Without Knowing? by luvmijeje(f): 11:32am On Jan 14, 2018
yemiprogress:

This must be the most childish comment. It lacks maturity and portrays you as being naive of the reality of life.No intention to hurt you please, it is just the bitter truth
You're the one behaving childish by throwing insult. You didn't raise a single point I can counter.
Re: Can Someone Be Possessed Without Knowing? by habsydiamond(m): 11:33am On Jan 14, 2018
Well well.......most sef people involved won't know they are
Re: Can Someone Be Possessed Without Knowing? by yemiprogress(m): 11:39am On Jan 14, 2018
luvmijeje:

You're the one behaving childish by throwing insult. You didn't raise a single point I can counter.

OK ma.M sorry, if you have considered that as insult.
Re: Can Someone Be Possessed Without Knowing? by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 14, 2018
Danke deiner Hoheit, and one other thing my sex is not on my profile, so don assume. There was no where in my post where I mentioned that I am living in fear too.

luvmijeje:

I'm happy you're a man. I hope you get to realise how powerful you're when you get to walk with God and stop allowing the lies of this world create unnecessary fear in you.
Re: Can Someone Be Possessed Without Knowing? by vincentus16: 11:49am On Jan 14, 2018
CollinsWeGlobe:
100% YES
pls y do u say so?
Re: Can Someone Be Possessed Without Knowing? by sirfee(m): 11:54am On Jan 14, 2018
daryoor:

those are not distinct symptoms of demonic possession, those COULD BE symptoms for plethora of mental disorders, that is why exorcist dont jump into conclusion that the peson is demon possesed.

excessively spiritual/religious people will see any mental disorder and call it demonic. for instance a schizophreniac will be depressed, violent, avoid social interactions, hallucinate and this will be automatically assumed as demonic possession by the religious. imagine a person telling you that they talk , play with and cook for some that had died years past. you could assume they talkinh to evil spirit while they only exhibiting their schizophrenic symptoms.

You have said it all,the extremists should do more research on the bolded.
Re: Can Someone Be Possessed Without Knowing? by brosom(m): 12:30pm On Jan 14, 2018
its very true that one don't know he/she is a part of it but do to ignorance and becomes one of them..
Re: Can Someone Be Possessed Without Knowing? by incredible2017: 12:44pm On Jan 14, 2018
yes you can Be possesed without knowing
Mad people dont know they are Mad.
Re: Can Someone Be Possessed Without Knowing? by sympoto(f): 12:48pm On Jan 14, 2018
luvmijeje:
Thank you for this beautiful question. Nobody can force you to join anything without you knowing it except you're not sane.

Let's even assume you mistakenly got to their meeting by mistake, did they put gun to your head to start partaking in their rituals.

The power to do right or wrong is in the hands of men.
The power to be obedient or disobedient is in the hands of man
The devil don't have authority over you except the one you gave to him willingly due to your disobedient to God's words.
Re: Can Someone Be Possessed Without Knowing? by BanevsJoker(m): 1:07pm On Jan 14, 2018
dhope:
I recently overheard a discussion and was baffled to know if it could be true. my curiosity is borne out of desire to get more understanding and enlightenment on behavior of human spirit. the argument was that " Can someone spirit be summoned consistently in darkness world such as coven to join and operate with other without that person having a knowledge of being there?
pls drop ur view if u have understanding of this.
Of course! Just take a look at Buhari's supporters.
Re: Can Someone Be Possessed Without Knowing? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 1:14pm On Jan 14, 2018
timicutiee:

You said it all,he has wealth but no comfort. That might be the clause in his get rich white garment way. Thou shall not give to the needy. He already has a spirit residing within is family.
yup... As is the norm with a lot of g boys.
Re: Can Someone Be Possessed Without Knowing? by francesawesome(f): 3:32pm On Jan 14, 2018
CollinsWeGlobe:
100% YES
please can you explain
Re: Can Someone Be Possessed Without Knowing? by tracrbloc: 8:18pm On Jan 14, 2018
Billyonaire:

Yeah, they do not know that 'possession' is an Etheric Spiritual Technology required to control the bio-electric robots that the human corpus is, so one should rather seek to study what possesses one then one can decide if to seek alternative OS instead of just blaming the Devil, not all possessions are evil, some are natural walk-ins or spirits that could be what you really are, in the spiritual nature.

I just have to make my first comment for 2018 on Oga Billyonaire's quote. Think fibre optics cable. The cable is a conduit for optically encoded information. LIGHT. This optical information depends on the spectrum. Everything is just INFORMATION and LIGHT. I'd like you guys to check out this book I am currently reading; SYNCHRONICITY KEY. I can't remember the Author now, but I can post a link to download soft copy. Sir Billyonaire, we really need to talk. I currently have more than a dozen guys from Nairaland that I email everyday, and I have not written to many in months. There are many TRUTH seekers in this #SHITHOLE #NIGERIA they need help to KNOW.
Re: Can Someone Be Possessed Without Knowing? by Amadaz(m): 9:02pm On Jan 14, 2018
millionboi2:
Yes

No possesed person knows
so you may be possessed without even knowing. What do you have to say to me
Re: Can Someone Be Possessed Without Knowing? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 15, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
yup... As is the norm with a lot of g boys.

G boys ...
Those ones, dont go there... their own is even worst.
Re: Can Someone Be Possessed Without Knowing? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:12pm On Jan 15, 2018
timicutiee:

G boys ...
Those ones, dont go there... their own is even worst.
grin money without rest.
Re: Can Someone Be Possessed Without Knowing? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 15, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
grin money without rest.

Lol....
That sort of thing. smiley
They have wealth but no comfort.
They have money but cant help even their brothers or sisters
Re: Can Someone Be Possessed Without Knowing? by bobkezel(m): 6:38pm On Jan 16, 2018
PharmaGirl:

Not true.

You ever gone for deliverance sessions? Well I have and I've once been delivered so I know exactly what I'm saying.
Obviously u have taken the opium. I don't believe in ur stupid deliverance
Re: Can Someone Be Possessed Without Knowing? by bobkezel(m): 7:38pm On Jan 16, 2018
timicutiee:

Here we go. embarassed . So possession is an african term. If supernatural series at some point could write about road side demons. Cross road demons, T junction demons( where most times we find calabash over night). Then possession is a global term. Anyway, the canal mind has rights to his/her views. Just my thouts wink
Africans must find solace in something. It's Africans' stupid nature. What we cldnt find a definition for we attribute it to the gods.
Re: Can Someone Be Possessed Without Knowing? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 17, 2018
bobkezel:

Africans must find solace in something. It's Africans' stupid nature. What we cldnt find a definition for we attribute it to the gods.

No one has said gods.Not everyone knows the answers. Even the best of minds outside the country.
Re: Can Someone Be Possessed Without Knowing? by bobkezel(m): 3:24pm On Jan 17, 2018
timicutiee:

No one has said gods.Not everyone knows the answers. Even the best of minds outside the country.
Who possess who?
Re: Can Someone Be Possessed Without Knowing? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 17, 2018
bobkezel:

Who possess who?

Demons are real.
Even horror movies know it ..
The conjuring,

IT .....
To meation a few
Re: Can Someone Be Possessed Without Knowing? by bobkezel(m): 6:43am On Jan 19, 2018
timicutiee:

Demons are real.
Even horror movies know it ..
The conjuring,

IT .....
To meation a few
Have u seen someone possessed by demon?
Re: Can Someone Be Possessed Without Knowing? by ayorinde217(m): 7:14am On Jan 19, 2018
CollinsWeGlobe:
100% YES
Substantiate your claim bro, if possible give us bible references or instances. Thank you
Re: Can Someone Be Possessed Without Knowing? by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 19, 2018
bobkezel:

Have u seen someone possessed by demon?

Yeap.....
Twice ....
An unsual human strength is always present, when i say present, strength of 2men.
Re: Can Someone Be Possessed Without Knowing? by bobkezel(m): 10:59am On Jan 19, 2018
timicutiee:

Yeap.....
Twice ....
An unsual human strength is always present, when i say present, strength of 2men.
How do u get rid of it then.
Re: Can Someone Be Possessed Without Knowing? by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 19, 2018
bobkezel:

How do u get rid of it then.

grin .......
You are funny oooo.....
Get rid of kini...
Am no pastor or deliverance minister but if you want to venture into the unknown, have jesus twice in your heart and as the song goes...
Every knee shall bow because He who is in you is greater than them in the world.
Hope i was helpful.
NOTE: if you are not sure of your spiritual standing, do not play with fire.
Re: Can Someone Be Possessed Without Knowing? by bobkezel(m): 6:45pm On Jan 19, 2018
timicutiee:

grin .......
You are funny oooo.....
Get rid of kini...
Am no pastor or deliverance minister but if you want to venture into the unknown, have jesus twice in your heart and as the song goes...
Every knee shall bow because He who is in you is greater than them in the world.
Hope i was helpful.
NOTE: if you are not sure of your spiritual standing, do not play with fire.
Tales by moonlight.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do Dreams Tell The Future? / Laurie Idahosa: Breast Cancer Killed My Grandmothers / Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.