Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Herdsmen Attacks: Nigeria's Enemies Behind My Fake Tweet — Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Attacks: Nigeria's Enemies Behind My Fake Tweet — Buhari (893 Views)

Uche Ogah Cries Out Over 'looming' EFCC Arrest, Says "Enemies Behind My Ordeal" / FFK Mistakes Parody Fayemi Accout, Attacks Fayemi Based On Fake Tweet / Presidency Alerts On Fake Tweet Making The Rounds ..femi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Herdsmen Attacks: Nigeria's Enemies Behind My Fake Tweet — Buhari by agwom(m): 7:15pm On Jan 13, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari has denounced a Twitter handle message in circulation purportedly belonging to him.

Buhari, in a statement Saturday by his spokesman Mr Femi Adesina, said the fake tweet with the spurious message sought to justify attacks by herdsmen that they were only defending themselves.

According to him, evil doers and enemies of our country are obviously at work, seeking ways to further advance their pernicious acts.

The statement partly read: "The message is denounced in its entirety, and President Buhari stands by his earlier condemnation of the killings in Benue and other parts of the country as dastardly and unacceptable before God and man.

"Those behind the concocted message are also enemies of God and man, who have no place in a decent society.

"The President stands by his earlier directives that all those behind wanton killings in any part of the country must be brought to book."

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/herdsmen-attacks-nigeria-s-enemies-behind-my-fake-tweet--buhari.html

Re: Herdsmen Attacks: Nigeria's Enemies Behind My Fake Tweet — Buhari by seunlayi(m): 7:23pm On Jan 13, 2018
We have heard
Re: Herdsmen Attacks: Nigeria's Enemies Behind My Fake Tweet — Buhari by Kaetoh: 7:23pm On Jan 13, 2018
You and Fulani herdsmen are currently nigeria's number one enemy.. So directly and indirectly you made the evil speech.

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attacks: Nigeria's Enemies Behind My Fake Tweet — Buhari by fulaniHERDSman(m): 7:29pm On Jan 13, 2018
Demonhari ... go back to herdes and stop tormenting Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attacks: Nigeria's Enemies Behind My Fake Tweet — Buhari by emmie14: 7:30pm On Jan 13, 2018
Your enemies. Household enemies. Not Nigerians enemies. You are enemy to Nigeria. You are symbols of hardship and misrule to this nation.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attacks: Nigeria's Enemies Behind My Fake Tweet — Buhari by aolawale025: 7:31pm On Jan 13, 2018
He's having a taste of the medicine they served GEJ. Hahahahahaha
Re: Herdsmen Attacks: Nigeria's Enemies Behind My Fake Tweet — Buhari by Yeligray(m): 7:32pm On Jan 13, 2018
He thinks he is wise... Mr. Oga, treat fulani herdsmen the same way you treated biafran agitators, only then will i believe that the tweet is fake..
Re: Herdsmen Attacks: Nigeria's Enemies Behind My Fake Tweet — Buhari by Angelparadise: 7:33pm On Jan 13, 2018
The real enemies of true Nigerians are the killers ,those that are in power that refused to stop the killings for their selfish reasons and those that are privileges to tell the truth but didn't .
Re: Herdsmen Attacks: Nigeria's Enemies Behind My Fake Tweet — Buhari by Yeligray(m): 7:34pm On Jan 13, 2018
emmie14:
Your enemies. Household enemies. Not Nigerians enemies. You are enemy to Nigeria. You are symbols of hardship and misrule to this nation.
will you lie that you didn't vote for him in 2015?
Re: Herdsmen Attacks: Nigeria's Enemies Behind My Fake Tweet — Buhari by alexlife(m): 7:36pm On Jan 13, 2018
shebi they want to tell us, another story again oooo.

The time wasted in addressing the Tweet abi whatever, should have been used to condole with Benue state.

Used to address the country on this Fulani herdsmen issue
Re: Herdsmen Attacks: Nigeria's Enemies Behind My Fake Tweet — Buhari by clevvermind(m): 7:38pm On Jan 13, 2018
Buhari is his own enemy. No sane person should take him serious.
Re: Herdsmen Attacks: Nigeria's Enemies Behind My Fake Tweet — Buhari by zombieTRACKER: 7:47pm On Jan 13, 2018
Stupid man
Always looking for who to blame

Yesterday it was Jonathan ..as he reminded us how many that lost their lives during his tenure
Now it's Nigeria enemies

Buhari will die a slow and painful death
All the blood of innocent are after him and seeking revenge
Re: Herdsmen Attacks: Nigeria's Enemies Behind My Fake Tweet — Buhari by zombieTRACKER: 7:48pm On Jan 13, 2018
alexlife:
shebi they want to tell us, another story again oooo.

The time wasted in addressing the Tweet abi whatever, should have been used to condole with Benue state.

Used to address the country on this Fulani herdsmen issue

Used to send the Army and Air Force into benue
Re: Herdsmen Attacks: Nigeria's Enemies Behind My Fake Tweet — Buhari by Mynd44: 7:51pm On Jan 13, 2018

(1)

One Angry Nigerian Replies Senator Ben Bruce On Twitter / 2018 Nature Article Confirms Human Stunting In North And Partially SW Of Nigeria / Herdsmen Killings: Danjuma In Order, It Should Be Fire For Fire – Ohanaeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.