Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,336 members, 7,957,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:01 AM

. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (6054 Views)

Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do / Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Sagamite(m): 2:48pm On Jan 15, 2018
bodyonchecheche:

1. Lol it’s temporary, I registered it when I got banned by the anti spam bot so I switch usernames every now and then
2. 3 years ago, one of the best decisions I’ve made (na joke o grin)

I think they can be as selfish as each other, for example, society places men as the providers, they're the ones pressured to pay for things, be ‘chivalrous’ etc., as a result a lot of women are selfish and entitled. On the other hand, men tend to be more polygamous and use it to justify infidelity a lot, this in itself is selfish, so I don’t think any gender is necessarily more selfish than the other it just depends on the situation

I'll check out the thread grin

Na, babes.

Women are more selfish. Men are more promiscuous.

That does not mean men are not selfish or women are not promiscuous.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Sagamite(m): 2:56pm On Jan 15, 2018
Davedgr8:
Galor, na boss sagamite dey advice u so wey u stl dey form James Bond.

It obvious u so much trust dt gal... My own advice to u is this, never trust a girl cos u'll end up getting fvcked.

Gerrard59:

I'll implore you follow Sagamite's advise. The guy na bros for woman matter. You're obviously new not to know who he's. Anything he says, take it. He's a God!

Thanks, guys.

No mind am.

He probably wants to show he can put a woman on a pedestal. He is naive but thinks she is naive. grin

He would be no different from this guy:

https://www.nairaland.com/4287522/dated-8-years-never-sex

A girl not giving a mugu sex for 8 years but probably has some other guy (who is not even single) smacking the fck out of her during the period, while mugu was putting her on a pedestal. grin grin grin grin grin

Summary: Women know what the fck they are doing. When it is unfavourable to you, know she is using her head, not her heart.

Many have been evolved by modern society and culture to think they owe men nothing and a man that likes them has to do everything for them otherwise he is not a "real man". Fcked up mentality!

3 Likes

Re: . by Gerrard59(m): 7:54pm On Jan 15, 2018
Sagamite:

Any man that thinks marriage is the "ultimate" needs his fcking head examined.

Fck marriage! I can't even stand the miserable thought of it.

I have said it repeatedly: Marriage is for women. Those are the people marriage is "ultimate" for.

In the UK where I live, feminists have poisoned it badly. It was already bad enough that there was a generation of women who grew up over-valuing themselves and thinking they are entitled to men worshiping their feet just because the are women (the L'Oreal effect). Now it has gotten worse to the point, they want the power to destroy men with laws being changed to favour women and only consider women.

I have been saying this shiit on NL for years, the western press is finally acknowledging it and it is now one of the constant topics on UK TV.

I can't stand fcking feminists. Thank goodness many women are not denouncing and dissociating from this mentally-ill, men-hating, fcking dykes.

The worst thing is the effect would be more negative for women than men. Because increasing number of men are refusing to marry and those marrying are fcking divorcing.

What a fcking fantastic proposition for marriage, init? ...... I am really desperate to be in one. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I've been following the misandrist movements in the west, and honestly, it's sickening and totally illogical. The one that gets on my nerves is the so-called "gender pay gap", when actually it's "earnings' gap". Good thing, however, is that The Economist magazine - one of the greatest champion of equal pay - has realised the gender pay doesn't exist. Rather it's earnings' gap, women's choices, motherhood gap and negotiating skills.

Worse is the hypocrisy at realising we've two genders yet demand equality rights for the over "89" more genders - the ze, xi, zet, net, and whatnot. Another one is the pandering to the illogical ideas by most western politicians, which I believe will in the distance future weaken the west. Compared to Asian nations - Singapore, Japan, India, China, S.Korea etc. These nations are pragmatic and don't promote things of practically no value to the greater society. Especially Singapore. I see them not Britain, US, Canada or even Germany becoming the most influential nations in the near future.

Additionally, I agree with you that marriage favours women than men - in all ramifications. And with the growing animosity most western men have towards the system, it's women that will suffer the most, after all they benefit more from the institution of marriage. Yet, it's women who desire more than men to get married.

There is nothing wrong with giving people equal rights, but this comes with responsibilities. There has to be a limit. And to think I was a liberal. Well, at least, certainly not the Labour Party's kind.

1 Like

Re: . by Sagamite(m): 9:04pm On Jan 15, 2018
Gerrard59:

I've been following the misandrist movements in the west, and honestly, it's sickening and totally illogical. The one that gets on my nerves is the so-called "gender pay gap", when actually it's "earnings' gap". Good thing, however, is that The Economist magazine - one of the greatest champion of equal pay - has realised the gender pay doesn't exist. Rather it's earnings' gap, women's choices, motherhood gap and negotiating skills.

Worse is the hypocrisy at realising we've two genders yet demand equality rights for the over "89" more genders - the ze, xi, zet, net, and whatnot. Another one is the pandering to the illogical ideas by most western politicians, which I believe will in the distance future weaken the west. Compared to Asian nations - Singapore, Japan, India, China, S.Korea etc. These nations are pragmatic and don't promote things of practically no value to the greater society. Especially Singapore. I see them not Britain, US, Canada or even Germany becoming the most influential nations in the near future.

Additionally, I agree with you that marriage favours women than men - in all ramifications. And with the growing animosity most western men have towards the system, it's women that will suffer the most, after all they benefit more from the institution of marriage. Yet, it's women who desire more than men to get married.

There is nothing wrong with giving people equal rights, but this comes with responsibilities. There has to be a limit. And to think I was a liberal. Well, at least, certainly not the Labour Party's kind.

"it's sickening and totally illogical"

What the fck do you expect from women when they are making an argument for an issue to favour them? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Gender pay gap is the nonsense conjured up by the feminists lunatics.

As you said, the Economists has already dismantled that. I don't need to go further into it.

My own opinion is "Equal pay for (a) equal work or (b) work that generates equal value".

If you work in an environment where the value of your work is primarily determined by the effort you put in or your qualifications, then (a) applies.

If you work in an environment where the value of your work is independent of effort put in or qualifications, then (b) applies.

On that basis, the gap in pay between men and women is low. It probably still exists but I am sure it is low.

There is no fcking way women on average would ever, ever, ever, ever get the same pay as men in sports except they find a way of sexualising their own sports. They can whine from today to the day the world ends, the value (revenues) generated from mens effort is higher (even if we ignore that the effort is higher).

On the other hand, there is no fcking way men on average would ever, ever, ever, ever get the same pay as women in modelling without any fcking exception. We have no assets to really look at (if one's head is correct). Women are a more beautiful thing. Now I don't hear this cretins that call themselves "feminists" whine about gender pay gap on the catwalk.

In the case of the BBC female journalist, Carrie Gracie, being paid half of what her male counterparts were earning, that is just fcking wrong and unacceptable. Those are the cases I want to hear and are justified.

Yep. This social engineering by Western leaders would eventually weaken them. UK is already a nation kissing the ass of China. The left/liberals would eventually destroy the West because politicians would not be able to do the right and logical thing without these lunatic "Outrage Mongers".

1 Like

Re: . by AjiAmu(m): 9:44pm On Jan 15, 2018
golor:

I don't need to prove anything to you , one thing is for sure truth unvail it self ..

Runs girls do compliment her of being good . I have been dating for long before we met . what's good is good . the babe is good . most importantly loyal . she don't follow guys for money , she was brought up well . so , keep your advice .when we go out people admire her beauty when she comes back her faithfulness is her ceiling point .

By sister said , your babe is just too beautiglful to be this decent , that most girls will want to use theirs for rubbish .
Imana this OP bu EZIGBOTE AJIAMU
Re: . by newslifeop: 9:45pm On Jan 15, 2018
Really
Re: . by Belafonte(m): 9:47pm On Jan 15, 2018
Sagamite

I have always said repeatedly on NL that this was the case.

All these yeye claim of "happily married", "the only jam in my donut" etc is a pure scam.

Marriage is an institution of "Settling", "Compromise" and "Endurance" in virtually all cases.

All these stewpid claim of love pisses me off as I can see through it.

As for the friend's claim that she is "happy", BS!

She is "content". She has settled for him, will compromise to be in a marriage with him and will endure the marriage.

Just like a vast majority of married men and
women.

Massive contribution from the Girls' thread. Classic you.

With each passing day, I loathe the idea of getting married. It's just too much trouble. Very soon, marriage in Nigeria will be worthless. Divorce is through the roof. It is not worth the trouble. I've got two friends planning for this year. I asked one of them how much he trusted his bride-to-be and he said and I quote "I go just zero my mind". I was like "hmm", there are some things not worth getting into an argument about. I would find it extremely difficult to zero my mind with a woman I cannot vouch for which is nil at the moment and not even looking promising.

1 Like

Re: . by Belafonte(m): 9:50pm On Jan 15, 2018
bodyonchecheche:

I think they can be as selfish as each other, for example, society places men as the providers, they're the ones pressured to pay for things, be ‘chivalrous’ etc., as a result a lot of women are selfish and entitled. On the other hand, men tend to be more polygamous and use it to justify infidelity a lot, this in itself is selfish, so I don’t think any gender is necessarily more selfish than the other it just depends on the situation

I'll check out the thread grin

There's a darkness about women. They can be wickedly selfish. That's the difference.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 15, 2018
Belafonte:

There's a darkness about women. They can be wickedly selfish. That's the difference.
Like how?
Re: . by Sagamite(m): 11:18am On Jan 18, 2018
Belafonte:
Sagamite

Massive contribution from the Girls' thread. Classic you.

With each passing day, I loathe the idea of getting married. It's just too much trouble. Very soon, marriage in Nigeria will be worthless. Divorce is through the roof. It is not worth the trouble. I've got two friends planning for this year. I asked one of them how much he trusted his bride-to-be and he said and I quote "I go just zero my mind". I was like "hmm", there are some things not worth getting an argument about. I would it extremely difficult to zero my mind with a woman I cannot vouch for which is nil at the moment and not even looking promising.

Yah, man.

I like keeping it real.

I don't sugarcoat it.

I say it as it is with pure, unadulterated and intelligent objectivity.
Re: . by Sagamite(m): 11:24am On Jan 18, 2018
Belafonte:

I wouldn't call it darkness.

They are who they are. They are not doing it to be wicked, they are just built evolutionarily with the inclination. Just like we are not trying to be wicked when we want to smack multiple girls and give them some yoghurt.

Of course, just like us men, there would be a few girls that are utter arseholes and with darkness (either in personality or as an outcome of their shithole life), but those are just a minority in both sexes.

One needs to understand the way women are and manage the interaction and relationship with them with one's head and to one's advantage.

I have a philosophy of happiness; any girl that does not fit and help me drive that philosophy would not be of much value to me. I would extract what ever little value I can extract from them where I can, but they aint gonna be there on the long term eventually.

The ones that are trying their best to help me be happy would get my best efforts in making them happy.

I don't compromise on that.

1 Like

Re: . by Belafonte(m): 11:58am On Jan 18, 2018
Sagamite:

I wouldn't call it darkness.

They are who they are. They are not doing it to be wicked, they are just built evolutionarily with the inclination. Just like we are not trying to be wicked when we want to smack multiple girls and give them some yoghurt.

Of course, just like us men, there would be a few girls that are utter arseholes and with darkness (either in personality or as an outcome of their shithole life), but those are just a minority in both sexes.

One needs to understand the way women are and manage the interaction and relationship with them with one's head and to one's advantage.

I have a philosophy of happiness; any girl that does not fit and help me drive that philosophy would not be of much value to me. I would extract what ever little value I can extract from them where I can, but they aint gonna be there on the long term eventually.

The ones that are trying their best to help me be happy would get my best efforts in making them happy.

I don't compromise on that

Well said. Nothing more to add tbh.
Re: . by Sagamite(m): 11:01am On Jan 29, 2018
Golor, I just dug this out for another post.

Couldn't help but think this iss very similar to your case in some sense and the advice also applies helpfully to you.

https://www.nairaland.com/1992261/why-girls-mean/

https://www.nairaland.com/1992261/why-girls-mean/4#28038153
Re: . by golor(m): 11:48am On Jan 29, 2018
Sagamite:
Golor, I just dug this out for another post.

Couldn't help but think this iss very similar to your case in some sense and the advice also applies helpfully to you.

https://www.nairaland.com/1992261/why-girls-mean/

https://www.nairaland.com/1992261/why-girls-mean/4#28038153

Thanks bro but its not necessary cause my babe is far from that !!I can assure you I am the only guy bleeping since three years now. She Cry's each time I snub and initiate break up.

That's her recent chat

Re: . by octopusfreaky(f): 2:13pm On Jan 29, 2018
undecidedWhy do men think sex is a payback to women Yeye mentality, infact you guys too are being used. Imagine one dude saying he should bang the hell outa of p$$$y, guys forget u are also used mentally, physically and spiritually.
Re: . by Sagamite(m): 2:18pm On Jan 29, 2018
golor:

Thanks bro but its not necessary cause my babe is far from that !!I can assure you I am the only guy bleeping since three years now. She Cry's each time I snub and initiate break up.

That's her recent chat

No wahala, bruv.

I have to say that there is absolutely no way I can know more about your girl and your relationship more than you.

I can only go by the cues you give me and provide my understanding of the typical traits of girls.

My core advice is centralised on "be careful".

Be careful by:

- Understanding women (they are no angels, are selfish and they come with significant risks)
- Managing the risks
- Not following the traditional "Real Man" mantra
- Prioritising your own happiness and base your happiness on yourself (i.e. things within your control)

If you follow those, then you have a higher chance of being happy.

There are things women would do that I just brush off because I follow that list. They don't phase me much (even if at all). I respond to them and treat them the way they deserve to be treated based on what I see and get from them. I don't say "this is what a man should do".

Maybe your girl is about to leave OR maybe she is just looking for exciteable drama. Who knows? But saying she would fling it out there except you increase funding is not something you should tolerate and it should make you weary.

As for crying all the time, you know what? I was actually thinking about exactly that last week and was thinking about posting the next point if you decided to come back to the thread.

The point was that I could vision from your disposition "which I called The Superman" that when she wanted you to do something she would:

- Cry and make you feel you should save the day (Make you want to act like the Knight in shining armor)
- Cry and turn the tables on you that "if you had down this" (Make you take the fault/responsibility)

I really strongly thought that would be how best a girl would manage you.

I am not necessarily saying that is what is happening in your message post. I am just saying it aligned to my earlier thinking.

You are the one in the relationship, you would know better than everyone as long as you are thinking from all perspectives. Not a fairytale and real man idealism perspective.

1 Like

Re: . by olaboy1: 2:57pm On Jan 29, 2018
OP you are currently suffering from PFS (purity fantasy syndrome), we’ve all been there before. And let me tell you anytime you remotely try to make sense of all these, she comes with the mental manipulation of “babying” you.

How old exactly are you, I can bet you are in your 20’s. I know Naija game is wrapped around money, never give more than your minimum best to people, so you don’t break down when they disappoint you. Invest more on yourself.

I think you should take some of Sagamite advice.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See My Imo State Neighbor Who Killed His Crush Over Rejection Of Friendship / Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? / Can You Marry An Albino?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.