Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

See My Imo State Neighbor Who Killed His Crush Over Rejection Of Friendship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See My Imo State Neighbor Who Killed His Crush Over Rejection Of Friendship (5874 Views)

Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest / Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures / Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See My Imo State Neighbor Who Killed His Crush Over Rejection Of Friendship by otamiri2: 7:32am On Apr 07, 2019
Tragedy struck in Umuoli Ikpem in the Ehime Mbano Local Government Area of Imo State on Thursday after a 16-year-old Senior Secondary School Three pupil, Chibuzo Ohaneme, stabbed his female classmate, Olamma Ekwebelem, to death.

“The boy and the girl are classmates and of the same age. The boy had repeatedly asked her out but she refused.
She reported the boy’s disturbances to her parents, who reprimanded him but he kept on disturbing the girl.

“Frustrated, the boy ambushed the girl and stabbed her to death. The community was about setting the boy’s father’s house ablaze when the police intervened.”

When contacted, the police spokesperson in the state, Orlando Ikeokwu, confirmed the incident, stating that the suspect...Read More...

Re: See My Imo State Neighbor Who Killed His Crush Over Rejection Of Friendship by otamiri2: 7:34am On Apr 07, 2019
What a love!
The should have killed himself and not the girl...Evil

1 Like

Re: See My Imo State Neighbor Who Killed His Crush Over Rejection Of Friendship by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 07, 2019
Only fools can do this. If a girl rejects your friendship, move on! There are many ladies out there.

2 Likes

Re: See My Imo State Neighbor Who Killed His Crush Over Rejection Of Friendship by ShinqRambq: 7:42am On Apr 07, 2019
When he should have farmed a piece of land for her parents and taken the girl away
Re: See My Imo State Neighbor Who Killed His Crush Over Rejection Of Friendship by Polynews: 4:56pm On Apr 07, 2019
Imagine! The guy must be very selfish, police would have allowed the masses to burn the house down
otamiri2:
Tragedy struck in Umuoli Ikpem in the Ehime Mbano Local Government Area of Imo State on Thursday after a 16-year-old Senior Secondary School Three pupil, Chibuzo Ohaneme, stabbed his female classmate, Olamma Ekwebelem, to death.

“The boy and the girl are classmates and of the same age. The boy had repeatedly asked her out but she refused.
She reported the boy’s disturbances to her parents, who reprimanded him but he kept on disturbing the girl.

“Frustrated, the boy ambushed the girl and stabbed her to death. The community was about setting the boy’s father’s house ablaze when the police intervened.”

When contacted, the police spokesperson in the state, Orlando Ikeokwu, confirmed the incident, stating that the suspect...Read More...
Re: See My Imo State Neighbor Who Killed His Crush Over Rejection Of Friendship by otamiri2: 7:38pm On Apr 07, 2019
what if that lady is his sister
Re: See My Imo State Neighbor Who Killed His Crush Over Rejection Of Friendship by otamiri2: 7:49pm On Apr 07, 2019
hey
Re: See My Imo State Neighbor Who Killed His Crush Over Rejection Of Friendship by Polynews: 9:04pm On Apr 07, 2019
what a rubbish love
Re: See My Imo State Neighbor Who Killed His Crush Over Rejection Of Friendship by otamiri2: 9:05pm On Apr 07, 2019
dissaster in a cllose circuit television
Re: See My Imo State Neighbor Who Killed His Crush Over Rejection Of Friendship by otamiri2: 9:11pm On Apr 07, 2019
we realise the major consequences 4 this
Re: See My Imo State Neighbor Who Killed His Crush Over Rejection Of Friendship by otamiri2: 9:54pm On Apr 07, 2019
Imo state has brought a bad eport smiley
Re: See My Imo State Neighbor Who Killed His Crush Over Rejection Of Friendship by Chipink(f): 11:12pm On Apr 07, 2019
undecided
Re: See My Imo State Neighbor Who Killed His Crush Over Rejection Of Friendship by chisani(m): 11:19pm On Apr 07, 2019
Very pathetic!!!
Re: See My Imo State Neighbor Who Killed His Crush Over Rejection Of Friendship by otamiri2: 1:19am On Apr 08, 2019
Shai
Re: See My Imo State Neighbor Who Killed His Crush Over Rejection Of Friendship by otamiri2: 6:45am On Apr 08, 2019
mumu
Re: See My Imo State Neighbor Who Killed His Crush Over Rejection Of Friendship by otamiri2: 9:18am On Apr 08, 2019
hj
Re: See My Imo State Neighbor Who Killed His Crush Over Rejection Of Friendship by otamiri2: 10:27am On Apr 08, 2019
grin
Re: See My Imo State Neighbor Who Killed His Crush Over Rejection Of Friendship by otamiri2: 5:31am On Apr 09, 2019
smiley undecided
Re: See My Imo State Neighbor Who Killed His Crush Over Rejection Of Friendship by otamiri2: 6:07am On Apr 09, 2019
na wqa
Re: See My Imo State Neighbor Who Killed His Crush Over Rejection Of Friendship by otamiri2: 7:16am On Apr 09, 2019
over stated
Re: See My Imo State Neighbor Who Killed His Crush Over Rejection Of Friendship by otamiri2: 3:48pm On Apr 09, 2019
na waoooo
Re: See My Imo State Neighbor Who Killed His Crush Over Rejection Of Friendship by otamiri2: 4:37pm On Apr 09, 2019
na wa
Re: See My Imo State Neighbor Who Killed His Crush Over Rejection Of Friendship by otamiri2: 5:44pm On Apr 09, 2019
wea
Re: See My Imo State Neighbor Who Killed His Crush Over Rejection Of Friendship by otamiri2: 8:23pm On Apr 09, 2019
hope is alive
Re: See My Imo State Neighbor Who Killed His Crush Over Rejection Of Friendship by otamiri2: 8:33pm On Apr 09, 2019
imagine
Re: See My Imo State Neighbor Who Killed His Crush Over Rejection Of Friendship by otamiri2: 8:40pm On Apr 09, 2019
i see
Re: See My Imo State Neighbor Who Killed His Crush Over Rejection Of Friendship by otamiri2: 9:30pm On Apr 09, 2019
Am not
Re: See My Imo State Neighbor Who Killed His Crush Over Rejection Of Friendship by prettysassygirl(f): 9:55pm On Apr 09, 2019
Too much Nigerian film
Re: See My Imo State Neighbor Who Killed His Crush Over Rejection Of Friendship by TANID(m): 10:36pm On Apr 09, 2019
prettysassygirl:
Too much Nigerian film
Yes That's True
Re: See My Imo State Neighbor Who Killed His Crush Over Rejection Of Friendship by otamiri2: 11:15pm On Apr 09, 2019
justify na Obama
Re: See My Imo State Neighbor Who Killed His Crush Over Rejection Of Friendship by otamiri2: 12:26pm On Apr 10, 2019
wicked world
Re: See My Imo State Neighbor Who Killed His Crush Over Rejection Of Friendship by otamiri2: 12:46pm On Apr 10, 2019
proudly Nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience With A Minor / Do Tura Soap Bleach Skin Or Tone Skin ? / She Says We're Just Friends But She Gets Jealous Over Me (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.