Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,417 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

How Will You React When She Grabs You By The Collar On Your Way To Work??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will You React When She Grabs You By The Collar On Your Way To Work??? (3379 Views)

10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock / 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee / Different Ways Girls React When A Guy Cums In Them - Meme Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will You React When She Grabs You By The Collar On Your Way To Work??? by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 14, 2018
iamsirmichael1:

All these stories on top wetin? You couldn't hold fast your manliness and you wanna go create a thread to sham yourself further? Have a rethink man, it ain't worth it

do you see that as a shame,
?, do you i dont want to take action, sometimes when we react to a woman we get blamed, it is ok for all women to knw that women beaters do not exist no matter what happens
Re: How Will You React When She Grabs You By The Collar On Your Way To Work??? by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 14, 2018
iamsirmichael1:

All these stories on top wetin? You couldn't hold fast your manliness and you wanna go create a thread to sham yourself further? Have a rethink man, it ain't worth it

believe me you have never had an encouter with a hot tempered tigress before, i dont care how manly you are, you will die!!, because you will underestimate her and she will stab you in your sleep!!
Imagine been called to glory by a woman??
Everyone will believe na you cause am..
In short forget manliness, thats a zero way to deal with them

1 Like

Re: How Will You React When She Grabs You By The Collar On Your Way To Work??? by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 14, 2018
gloria34:
Jesus! where u for meet her. well, I've seen a girl who stabbed her bf and a girl she suspected he was cheating with. even guys dey fear, lol

babe na for uni oo, its my first experience with such man killer, infact am grateful i survived, i don fear una kind ever since, i cant come and die and bury myself ooo!!
Even my friends then reduced drastically, as if a plague struck, no one wants to visit.

I cant help but imagine, what if i used to cheat and she caught me? Hmmm, its better left unimagined.

Forget maniless oo, the more you hit her, the more stronger she becomes and chance that she can attack when you least expect are tremendously high!!!
Re: How Will You React When She Grabs You By The Collar On Your Way To Work??? by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 14, 2018
gloria34:
Jesus! where u for meet her. well, I've seen a girl who stabbed her bf and a girl she suspected he was cheating with. even guys dey fear, lol

gloria34:

babe na for uni oo, its my first experience with such man killer, infact am grateful i survived, i don fear una kind ever since, i cant come and die and bury myself ooo!!
Even my friends then reduced drastically, as if a plague struck, no one wants to visit.

I cant help but imagine, what if i used to cheat and she caught me? Hmmm, its better left unimagined.

Forget maniless oo, the more you hit her, the more stronger she becomes and chance that she can attack when you least expect are tremendously high!!!
Re: How Will You React When She Grabs You By The Collar On Your Way To Work??? by Jointhemiltons2(m): 10:02am On Jan 14, 2018
gloria34:
I am not in support of it but if u know what some men do to their women eh. anything could have led to that
No matter what a man has done no woman has the right to choke him that way.
Just the same way as no matter what a woman does no man has the right to beat her.
Re: How Will You React When She Grabs You By The Collar On Your Way To Work??? by d33types: 10:44am On Jan 14, 2018
williams969:

have had an experience with a lady that her temper is the combination of samson, levi and simieon all together, this lady is built to kill and i mean it, and am the gentle type of guy i cant even hurt a fly, but this lady, when i just said "come on dear you are too hot tempered, 2 thunderous slaps landed on my sweet check followed by i should never ever call her hot tempered again, and thats just a tip of the ice berg even when i told her am not interested anymore, she will lock the room and start cursing and if i dont respond she starts throwing and destroying things even her phone, she smashes on the floor and says am not leaving her room until i say am not breaking up again, when i see that she can kill me told her i am not breaking up again, and was shaking and she came aand said she was sorry that y would i even want to break up, i said its was the devil, omo na fear oo, you guys wanna know how i survived Just tell me i will create a thread for you all to read
I'd love to know how you ended
Re: How Will You React When She Grabs You By The Collar On Your Way To Work??? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 14, 2018
Jointhemiltons2:

No matter what a man has done no woman has the right to choke him that way.
Just the same way as no matter what a woman does no man has the right to beat her.
i concur
Re: How Will You React When She Grabs You By The Collar On Your Way To Work??? by torqque7(m): 3:21pm On Jan 14, 2018
williams969:

Hmm we are waiting for the thread about your experience o...I have experienced something similar,every guy calling u names wont understand until they experience same..manly kor,u want to destroy ur life be that because its either u kill her or she kills u if u decide u want to be manly about it with a mad woman..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

When You Go To The Restaurant With Someone And He Sits Somewhere Else? / Don’t Date My Bestie / Pictures About The Used Condom Nylon Inside The Bottle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.