Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

What Qualities Do You Desire Of Your Future Husband/wife ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Qualities Do You Desire Of Your Future Husband/wife ? (585 Views)

What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? / 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos / “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Qualities Do You Desire Of Your Future Husband/wife ? by NManonymous(m): 11:38pm On Jan 13, 2018
What qualities do you desire of your future husband/wife ?
Re: What Qualities Do You Desire Of Your Future Husband/wife ? by BiafranBushBoy: 11:51pm On Jan 13, 2018
Lol

Accommodate my weird nature.
Loyal
Willing to keep me company ( I can get lonely most times)
Good in bed like ........... Kilode.

Others are negligible.
Re: What Qualities Do You Desire Of Your Future Husband/wife ? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 13, 2018
Not oversize and undersize, just moderate meat.

Not over black or over yellow, just moderate brown like color of kpomo.

Not overtall or over short, just moderate height.

Funny enough I love talkatives, those girls weh get mouth but weh no get mind. Lively sanguine but melancholic tenderness. Someone who would cry when I just shout small shout like a baby. In fact my crycry baby, and the next minute she's shouting again.

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Desire Of Your Future Husband/wife ? by Lonestar124: 12:11am On Jan 14, 2018
Humbleness

God-fearing

Good cook

Generosity

Neatness
Re: What Qualities Do You Desire Of Your Future Husband/wife ? by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 14, 2018
Joking partner that has my kind of madness.
Re: What Qualities Do You Desire Of Your Future Husband/wife ? by NManonymous(m): 5:49am On Jan 14, 2018
[quote author=Chikita66 post=64176995]Joking partner that has my kind of madness.[/qwhat is your madness dear ?
Re: What Qualities Do You Desire Of Your Future Husband/wife ? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 14, 2018
Plus sized girl like eniola badmus

But must totally be like eniola badmus in all...
Re: What Qualities Do You Desire Of Your Future Husband/wife ? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 14, 2018
She Must Know How To fvck like desire5k and Nyomi banxxx... undecided
Re: What Qualities Do You Desire Of Your Future Husband/wife ? by ifyan(m): 4:29pm On Jan 14, 2018
Be real
Fun to be
Dark skin and nice body
Think wise
Humble and respectful
Nice sex qualities

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Mercilessly Beats Wife Over Inability To Have More Children (pics) / Why Be Say Na Poor People Wey Dey Born Pikin Pass! / Charly Boy’s Daughter, Adaeze Weds Hubby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.