Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Why Would Someone Ask If You Have An Older Brother? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Would Someone Ask If You Have An Older Brother? (540 Views)

I'm In Love With An Older Woman / Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me / Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Would Someone Ask If You Have An Older Brother? by mamagee3(f): 1:33am On Jan 14, 2018
Hi all, why would someone ask you if you have an older brother?
Re: Why Would Someone Ask If You Have An Older Brother? by OneCorner: 1:49am On Jan 14, 2018
My psycho mate grin

1 Like

Re: Why Would Someone Ask If You Have An Older Brother? by Blizzy9ja: 1:51am On Jan 14, 2018
Just to make sure you don't have a big bro to revenge when he gives you a black eye
Re: Why Would Someone Ask If You Have An Older Brother? by Nobody: 2:51am On Jan 14, 2018
mamagee3:
Hi all, why would someone ask you if you have an older brother?

He wants a threeesome with you involvin' your older brother.

I'm directly related to you by sperm you know?
Re: Why Would Someone Ask If You Have An Older Brother? by mzHANA(f): 6:29am On Jan 14, 2018
What kind of stupid question is this?

Someone cannot be talking to you again and asking you about your family?

Some people with partial brain sha
Re: Why Would Someone Ask If You Have An Older Brother? by Nobody: 6:49am On Jan 14, 2018
mzHANA:
What kind of stupid question is this?

Someone cannot be talking to you again and asking you about your family?

Some people with partial brain sha
Lol at ur signature

Wow at ur dp, you're sweet.

1 Like

Re: Why Would Someone Ask If You Have An Older Brother? by ubunja(m): 6:52am On Jan 14, 2018
this gal is better ignored.all her threads are just trolling.smh

(1) (Reply)

"Hello ladies" Boy friend cuddle is here / State Of The Nation: How Is The Heat Condition In Your Area? / My Girlfriend Reports Me To Her Male Bestie Anytime We Have A Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.