Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Telling A Girl You Love Her or You Miss Her, Which Is Right - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Telling A Girl You Love Her or You Miss Her, Which Is Right (692 Views)

Is There Anything Wrong With A Lady Telling A Guy That She Likes Him? / Man With A Bad Breath Telling A Lady He Can Upgrade Her. See Her Reaction / Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Telling A Girl You Love Her or You Miss Her, Which Is Right by kipesco(m): 4:07pm On Jan 14, 2018
I have read some articles saying that a man should not tell a lady that he loves her. I have not been saying this and to me, it seems these girls feels I don't like them. They are believing that I just want to sleep with them and leave. This has made them not to give me the attention I crave.
But is it right to tell a girl that you miss her dearly, that you wish she was with you and you can't wait to have her around. If this is allowed, does it not mean or translate to the saying that you love her?
Re: Telling A Girl You Love Her or You Miss Her, Which Is Right by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 14, 2018
As Long As You Dont Tell It To An Olosho slayqueen & some Nairaland Girls...
Re: Telling A Girl You Love Her or You Miss Her, Which Is Right by yarimo(m): 5:05pm On Jan 14, 2018
Tell her you miss her that is all, telling her you love her she will start to they misbehave. undecided

1 Like

Re: Telling A Girl You Love Her or You Miss Her, Which Is Right by Lovetinz(m): 5:24pm On Jan 14, 2018
You miss her is good.
You love her is better.
You need her is best.
Re: Telling A Girl You Love Her or You Miss Her, Which Is Right by Elparaiso(m): 5:32pm On Jan 14, 2018
kipesco:
I have read some articles saying that a man should not tell a lady that he loves her. I have not been saying this and to me, it seems these girls feels I don't like them. They are believing that I just want to sleep with them and leave. This has made them not to give me the attention I crave.
But is it right to tell a girl that you miss her dearly, that you wish she was with you and you can't wait to have her around. If this is allowed, does it not mean or translate to the saying that you love her?

Tell the right person. Don't just tell her because you like her, make you no go buy market. Is she matured?
Re: Telling A Girl You Love Her or You Miss Her, Which Is Right by kipesco(m): 1:01am On Jan 16, 2018
Elparaiso:

Tell the right person. Don't just tell her because you like her, make you no go buy market. Is she matured?

Very mature, around Twenty five or Seven
Re: Telling A Girl You Love Her or You Miss Her, Which Is Right by makydebbie(f): 1:03am On Jan 16, 2018
Just tell her the truth about how you feel hun. Life is too short to dull yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Now That Competition Is Here.... / Bbnaija 2018- Khloe Twerks For Rico Swavey / Guys What Is The Worst Line You Heard From A Lady turning you down?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.