Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,896 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen (7733 Views)

Guys This Is The Most Sane And Admirable Woman On Nairaland You Should Pray For / Mention That Section On Nairaland You Have Not Visited For Once. / 14 Most Popular Personality/character On Nairaland....you Must Know Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by biacan(f): 9:29pm On Jan 14, 2018
edimolu:
your father is an armed robber......simply put!
grin grin

Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by edimolu(m): 9:30pm On Jan 14, 2018
DeadRat:
hahahahaha. BiaCan say You Rob For A Living grin

Or Is That Your Daddy grin
stfu nigga! you and martin.01, i never sabi who dumb pass....ogun kill your papa for there sef!
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 14, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
Ŕoyalblak

Milonis

Pocahontas

ßlackhawk

Airforce

BykeByke

Marinnee

Jaguguli

Kimbraa
safarigirl

oh! I Forgot To Add Pocohantas. Nice Name Too
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by Oyindidi(f): 9:30pm On Jan 14, 2018
biacan:
Him say he dey see vission grin he even promise to review the pin of his ATM card lipsrsealed to me cool
Lol, Chief na polygamist, you go fit cope?
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by edimolu(m): 9:31pm On Jan 14, 2018
biacan:
grin grin
grin yinmu
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 14, 2018
edimolu:

stfu nigga! you and martin.01, i never sabi who dumb pass.... ogun kill your papa for there sef!
hahahahahahaha. is this your brother?

Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by Martin0(m): 9:37pm On Jan 14, 2018
biacan:
grin grin
If u scop am finish,tell megrin
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by edimolu(m): 9:38pm On Jan 14, 2018
DeadRat:
hahahahahahaha. is this your brother?
werey! let the guy wey i steal hin picture catch you! hin go roast you
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 14, 2018
edimolu:

werey! let the guy wey i steal hin picture catch you! hin go roast you
God No Go Allow That Kind Person Catch Me... God Forbid bad Thing.
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by biacan(f): 9:41pm On Jan 14, 2018
Oyindidi:
Lol, Chief na polygamist, you go fit cope?
Aunty you don forget who I be...... which girl don reach to collect my husband from me dem nor born her well cool
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by edimolu(m): 9:43pm On Jan 14, 2018
biacan:
Aunty you don forget who I be...... which girl don reach to collect my husband from me dem nor born her well cool
y u change am, was only trying to get on your nerves...u look great tho....
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by edimolu(m): 9:44pm On Jan 14, 2018
DeadRat:
God No Go Allow That Kind Person Catch Me... God Forbid bad Thing.
grin ...you too dey fear...and yhu be Yoruba guy ooo
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 14, 2018
edimolu:
grin ...you too dey fear...and yhu be Yoruba guy ooo
No Bro! I'm Igbo
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 14, 2018
biacan:
you Don Come Again

Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by biacan(f): 9:53pm On Jan 14, 2018
edimolu:

y u change am, was only trying to get on your nerves...u look great tho....
Thanks cool
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by biacan(f): 9:55pm On Jan 14, 2018
Martin0:

If u scop am finish,tell megrin
Scop who shocked shocked
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by edimolu(m): 9:56pm On Jan 14, 2018
DeadRat:
No Bro! I'm Igbo
ehya, thought you be yoruba like me, no fear,the guy for my dp na igbo man like u, una go relate wella..lol
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by Martin0(m): 10:09pm On Jan 14, 2018
biacan:
Scop who shocked shocked

How and when I take do all those tinz wey u dey gist ma guy? Hmmm are u sure u re not mistaken?
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by Deicide: 10:25pm On Jan 14, 2018
iamJ:
i like real people, people that say their mind without care about what people think

biacan for me, she abi na he self, i dont knw which but she doesnt care abt what people think cool

toast to u for being u
[img]https://media./images/9b67b99ce437e54653a90a4c16f678e9/tenor.gif[/img]
Am also a fan of her grin
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by rawpadgin(m): 10:33pm On Jan 14, 2018
biacan:
Aunty nah some benin guys come nairaland person give them info about me dem won fall my hand on a public forum embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed
which benin guys? What's there moniker? embarassed
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by ba7man(m): 10:38pm On Jan 14, 2018
iamJ:
people done ask me tire cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i swear i dont know, wen i see them eh, be like say make i lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

here i cant ignore them, i can insult them with the truth but real life, i just keep quiet and ignore them, i dont know why, maybe i dont like ugly things naturally, I'm allergic to ugliness angry angry angry
Saw your pic......... you're nothing special either. undecided
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by Maxi112: 10:56pm On Jan 14, 2018
Amarabae:
Nice sounding monikers
Kimbraa
Biacan
Lalasticlalaa
Jacksparrow
Preshy
Daddykross
Etc

100% correct

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by biacan(f): 10:57pm On Jan 14, 2018
Martin0:

How and when I take do all those tinz wey u dey gist ma guy? Hmmm are u sure u re not mistaken?
Martin what are you talking about
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by biacan(f): 11:14pm On Jan 14, 2018
Maxi112:

100% correct
Mpai gi eh undecided
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by biacan(f): 11:15pm On Jan 14, 2018
rawpadgin:
which benin guys? What's there moniker? embarassed
They are on this forum embarassed
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by sirgalahad26(m): 11:23pm On Jan 14, 2018
i've seen so many monikers on NL from the ridiculous ones to the sense making ones.see them
chiomamee,
ajet001,
thehistorian,
bobola07,
condomsir,
biafranbushboy,
sarrki,
explorers,
IFEOLUWAKRIZ,
500NLaccounts,
MrEgghead,
someone even said he's Nltaliban!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 14, 2018
Amarabae:
Nice sounding monikers
Kimbraa
Biacan
Lalasticlalaa
Jacksparrow
Preshy
Etc
Your name is cute. One of the Igbo names I find REALLY cute... Amarachi wink
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by rawpadgin(m): 11:27pm On Jan 14, 2018
biacan:
They are on this forum embarassed
tell me their moniker
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by biacan(f): 11:29pm On Jan 14, 2018
rawpadgin:
tell me their moniker
Sir I'm afraid please embarassed
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 14, 2018
Cococandy
Twaci

Lalasticlala
Berlyn

Dominique and drinklimca..

2 Likes

Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by Maxi112: 11:41pm On Jan 14, 2018
biacan:
Mpai gi eh undecided
iti! Type in English language. I mustn't reach out to a translator to understand what you wrote. wink
Re: The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen by Nltaliban(m): 11:41pm On Jan 14, 2018
sirgalahad26:
i've seen so many monikers on NL from the ridiculous ones to the sense making ones.see them
chiomamee,
ajet001,
thehistorian,
bobola07,
condomsir,
biafranbushboy,
sarrki,
explorers,
someone even said he's Nltaliban!
lol. Nltaliban is cool nah

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. / Should I Play Along Or Report This Lady To Her Husband / This Pictures Says It All About Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.