Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Cheating With A Sex Doll. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheating With A Sex Doll. (908 Views)

₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll / Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheating With A Sex Doll. by GoodandBad007: 3:14pm On Jan 17, 2018
Out of curiosity, do you guys think my girlfriend will break up with me if she finds out I've been cheating on her with a sex doll? Opinions please.

Re: Cheating With A Sex Doll. by Ebios(m): 3:21pm On Jan 17, 2018
Does a sex doll actually "taste" like a human?

Come to think of it...
Why are u asking this type of weird question?
Why cheat with a sex doll when u have a gf?
Op,hope u are............ok humanly,spiritually,etc?
Re: Cheating With A Sex Doll. by richythePH(f): 3:30pm On Jan 17, 2018

Re: Cheating With A Sex Doll. by richythePH(f): 3:34pm On Jan 17, 2018
see this one imagining rubbish when he hasnt even literally seen the sex doll talk more or less of buying it undecided

like we even know what your bae thinks daily and know what her reaction will be

anyways oga go and buy the doll and cheat on ur bae with it before you come to ask this idiot question
Re: Cheating With A Sex Doll. by smulti(m): 3:35pm On Jan 17, 2018
with sex doll, keeping a girlfriend becomes irrelevant and waste of time

only time of procreation you can look for a woman

(1) (Reply)

What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Marriage/ Wedding / Pre-wedding Photos Of Kogi State Man & His 2 Brides / Hairyest Lady In The World Encourage Ladies 2 Accept Their Body The Way They Are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.