Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,283 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

I Started Raping After My Girlfriend Left - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Started Raping After My Girlfriend Left (1330 Views)

My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man / Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man / Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Started Raping After My Girlfriend Left by Nobody: 4:40am On Jan 15, 2018

A 20 - year - old man , Abdullateef Ibrahim , who was arrested by the Niger State Police Command for allegedly raping a five- year - old girl , has pleaded for forgiveness , saying he started raping children after his girlfriend left him .

The Niger State Police Public Relations Officer , Muhammad Abubakar , said on Sunday that the suspect was apprehended by operatives attached to Nasko police division , adding that he had been charged to court .

Abubakar explained that the suspect confessed to the crime during interrogation, noting that the victim had been taken to the General Hospital , Magama , for treatment .

It was learnt that the victim was running an errand for her mother when Ibrahim dragged her to an isolated area in the bush and had sex with her .

Northern City News gathered that the suspect had been involved in the heinous act for over two years before he was eventually arrested by police operatives .

Ibrahim told our correspondent that he had forcefully had carnal knowledge of more than six underage girls in the community .

He said , “ Since my girlfriend left , I have been in the act and I enjoyed doing it, but at times I will ask myself ‘ why am I into this mess and the urge still continues ?’ It is quite unfortunate that I found myself in this hopeless predicament .”

He begged for forgiveness and advised other youths to shun “ the wicked act that may mar their future. ”

http://punchng.com/i-started-raping-after-my-girlfriend-left-suspect/

Re: I Started Raping After My Girlfriend Left by Nobody: 4:45am On Jan 15, 2018
It's always been in you to rape women oga.

1 Like

Re: I Started Raping After My Girlfriend Left by izuch(m): 4:51am On Jan 15, 2018
Girlfriend or not a rapist is a rapist. angry
Re: I Started Raping After My Girlfriend Left by ehbellsho(m): 5:53am On Jan 15, 2018
shocked At dis age? Wel, evry day 4 d thief, one day 4 d owner. Gotcha
Re: I Started Raping After My Girlfriend Left by Nobody: 5:59am On Jan 15, 2018
Lawd hv mercy!!!

I despise rapist!!/rape!.

He should be hanged!!! angry
Re: I Started Raping After My Girlfriend Left by donstan18: 7:02am On Jan 15, 2018
Re: I Started Raping After My Girlfriend Left by samtinx(m): 7:16am On Jan 15, 2018
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Goat ur girlfriend left with ur destiny and gave you,konji that leads to jail idiot.
Re: I Started Raping After My Girlfriend Left by Papanwamaikpe: 7:44am On Jan 15, 2018
Raping is fun
Re: I Started Raping After My Girlfriend Left by armyjassy101(m): 7:55am On Jan 15, 2018
The only solution for you is to be castrated
Re: I Started Raping After My Girlfriend Left by Neimar: 9:16am On Jan 15, 2018
its terrible
instead of raping big girls u dy rape pikins
mtsheew
Re: I Started Raping After My Girlfriend Left by festwiz(m): 9:40am On Jan 15, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
Raping is fun
Wow!

You tried so hard to copy the original, but you ended up sounding stupid.

Re: I Started Raping After My Girlfriend Left by Nygma(m): 9:56am On Jan 15, 2018
His ex is wicked cuz she is the cause of his problems
Re: I Started Raping After My Girlfriend Left by Terryishere: 10:25am On Jan 15, 2018
Nygma:
His ex is wicked cuz she is the cause of his problems

WTF!!! Some of you Niggas are straight up savages.

(1) (Reply)

At What Point Does One Become Backup Boyfriend Or Girlfriend f? / Another Explicit Video Of Cardi B Has Leaked Again (watch +!8) / Man Expose Cheating Girlfriend In A Classy Way.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.