Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone (40258 Views)

Police Officers Harass A Man, Extort N300k From Him (Photos) / 'Young Money' Caught In A Hotel After Stealing N300K From Mom's Account. Photos / Makeup Artist Commits Suicide After Lover Dumped Her Via Phone Call (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by sexaddict08(m): 2:46pm On Jan 15, 2018
Timiblanko:
And you said you don't want insult may God punish you for that. is money easy to get. I have be looking for just 7000 but am still managing to gather. You are a bastard. This idiot is even telling us he will do other wise. Idiot go and steal and be caught. you are a disgrace to your family am just angry at this

forgive him... he might just be one small boy wey never know life....imagine, thats like my salary for 10 months with incentives...
gbese reee ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by AgatuBoy(m): 2:51pm On Jan 15, 2018
khvnggift:

Y u con dae vex fr me na. Na me do am. I jst advice am na
u supose advice am mk en go barack or go meat sars to report himsef
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by AgatuBoy(m): 2:55pm On Jan 15, 2018
Sammy555:
pm me asap
birds of the same feather will die togeda
amadioha fall on u
u wan tranfer mak en play *2 again
thieves

1 Like

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 15, 2018
bujebudanu1:
She's coming for your head this evening. Criminal
U re just like me lil bro.
My mum always go to bank to fight about her missing money only for them to show her my bros Acc to money is entering
Told my mum to break her ATM or lock her phone always

Best advice is to tell her u used the money for one investment and the profit will come later.
She might forget and pretend to and conclude uve collected ur share of help from her
not a good advice, he should just tell the truth. If he is an adult I think his slaps will reduce.
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by danielnkant(m): 2:57pm On Jan 15, 2018
look at wat what virtual gambling is causing to nigerians. u cant just loose 580k to normal soccer. this must be the hand work of 49ja or dog race or virtual soccer. u just have to tell her the truth. u gat no option than to tell her the truth

1 Like

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by obinoral1179(m): 3:07pm On Jan 15, 2018
MichaelBukamzy:

Hahahaha...easy on arsenal biko.
Well,me na tyre dealer shaa
Arsenal now my team but am used to their ways....... Good business you have there bro.....
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Davoski222: 3:09pm On Jan 15, 2018
EmmyG012:
"Pls Help Me, I Need Your Advice On This Before I Do Otherwise"

Lalasticlal.a I really need this front page.

Guys before I write-up all I need is your advice and not insult on my error,

I will be brief, Last week Monday I transferred money (#280,000) from my mom bank acct to mine thru her fone with first bank ussd code without her knowledge hoping to gain more money nd i ll refund the money bck becos dis is nt d first tym doing it, i have been doing it nd av been working out bt unfortunately for me luck wasn't on my side dis tym around. I lose the money then last week Thursday I had to transfer (#300,000) to my acct to see if I can regain the 280k back thru bet9ja but I also lost the money. Then on Saturday I tried if I can still transfer 100k maybe dis tym around I ll regain the money back, but to my surprise wen I input the code all I get on her phone is "You have been denied access to use this service contact the bank for more information". I just don't knw maybe its due to the transfer I made becos mine dad is also using first bank and his fone is no saying dat. And dis morning my mom have gone to work n sher will want to transfer money to my senior brother thru her fone, am sure she ll gt d same response wat if she decide on going to first bank to find out wat is wrong. Pls Nairalander I jst don't know wat to do. I need you guys advice n response on this asap. The worst thing is that I added first bank to screening number so she won't be able to get alert n I stored one of my number in her contact as first bank, so I gv her alert with the number I stored on her fone. But she has been suspecting that alert do come late which suppose to be immediately.... And she ll becoming back by 5pm, am speechless cos I don't knw wat to tell her I use the money to do, once my fada comes back n hear dis am dead. Pls guys your advice is all I need

Mods pls promote this to FP
����
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by willyjacs(m): 3:12pm On Jan 15, 2018
lwkmd its less than 2hrs to go boy bet9ja ambassador
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 15, 2018
EmmyG012:

That is the problem now, what to say I use the money for,
open your betting account before her in tears, tell her you were deluded and that very moment you lost first made you want to recover and lost took you from there as you couldn't control yourself but play more. plead and tell her the truth.

Her medical condition should be considered,
good luck
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by taiwojoe40(m): 3:18pm On Jan 15, 2018
tell her the truth..
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by MichaelBukamzy(m): 3:19pm On Jan 15, 2018
[quote author=obinoral1179 post=64220882] Arsenal now my team but am used to their ways....... Good business you have there bro..... [/quote

Yeah.god is great but wasnt an easy task though,i was an apprentice for 7years
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by khvnggift(m): 3:19pm On Jan 15, 2018
AgatuBoy:
u supose advice am mk en go barack or go meat sars to report himsef

I talk I no talk oh d guy don enter na to face d consequences na im remain
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Opoki(m): 3:21pm On Jan 15, 2018
Hypo is still #20 last time I check.
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by pelvicky(m): 3:24pm On Jan 15, 2018
EmmyG012:

what you did was very bad , but the Bible says "If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us."

All of us have been guilty of one sin or the other, even those crucifying you have done more harmful things.

But here is what you need to do, realize your mistake, do some soul searching, sincerely ask God for forgiveness.

Tell your mum all the truth and sincerely ask for her forgiveness ,she will find it difficult to do that but keep on pleading, cry if those tears want to come (sincere weeping ni o) inform some people she respect if needed.

she will eventually forgive you, I believe, but it may not be a day, a week or even a month
just keep pleading.

lastly, surrender your life to Jesus Christ , it's in him we can get all things without worldly sorrow.

"Matthew 6:33
But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things(fame, money, power ,wealth and all what we chase after) will be given to you as well."

1 Like

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 15, 2018
Hey Bro,

Lets assume that you make it through this day and night, and you're hale and hearty tomorrow, please update us.

Maybe you should also put your address and contact out just in case some NGO decides to reach out to you to check up on you. I mean, maybe some elders would just come prostrate on your behalf...cheers
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by bewla(m): 3:24pm On Jan 15, 2018
bujebudanu1:

Come and beat me na
grin
bujebudanu1:

Come and beat me na
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by HyDef(m): 3:26pm On Jan 15, 2018
You're asking us for how to cover up your crime? How to lie to your mother?

I'm pretty sure you're old enough to have known the repercussions of your actions at the moment you were transferring the money. It wasn't even your first time. Tsk.

All I'll say is, confess. Confess your sins and be free.
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 15, 2018
bumi10:

Or probably Man City to win Liverpool

Ntoooor.... If i be your mum, I will call efcc for u
Then you will be pleading for his bail in the future
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by bujebudanu1(m): 3:32pm On Jan 15, 2018
joyibee:
I'm literally crying as I read this. You never know what you have, having parents that spend on you and you did this? Please do not do it again.
I was about to burst into tears this morning when I sent 4k to my father through my brother that stays with me but I just did not cos I've a place to check out for job..... But reading this.... V bn trying to gather 200k to get a small place to do something but family responsibilities won't allow.... And you squandered 580k?
You do not how lucky you are.... Now the tears coming out uncontrollably just by reading this...

Fine girl like you crying
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Fxwarrior: 3:33pm On Jan 15, 2018
bumi10:
First of all, you are a fo.olish child that think you can gamble with your mum's money. What you did is cruel and you should be punished for it.

Having said that, your best birth is to make your mum feel pity for you as well as feeling hurt too. The pity will calm her down.

What you should do:

Find all those money dubbler or mmm site wey don shutdown and tell your mum you put her money on them but unfortunately, the site is not opening again.

For me, that is the best bet..... Google is your friend now.

off you go.

Hmm
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by EmmyG012(m): 3:37pm On Jan 15, 2018
Blazing8:
If you can give me your mums phone number I can act as a guarantee for you , in " your scam plan " ... pm me,with your number if you need my help !!

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Fxwarrior: 3:40pm On Jan 15, 2018
pelvicky:

what you did was very bad , but the Bible says "If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us."

All of us have been guilty of one sin or the other, even those crucifying you have done more harmful things.

But here is what you need to do, realize your mistake, do some soul searching, sincerely ask God for forgiveness.

Tell your mum all the truth and sincerely ask for her forgiveness ,she will find it difficult to do that but keep on pleading, cry if those tears want to come (sincere weeping ni o) inform some people she respect if needed.

she will eventually forgive you, I believe, but it may not be a day, a week or even a month
just keep pleading.

lastly, surrender your life to Jesus Christ , it's in him we can get all things without worldly sorrow.

"Matthew 6:33
But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things(fame, money, power ,wealth and all what we chase after) will be given to you as well."

Bros you have spoken well. My own issue is that I need #100 000 to start a business and am in a dilemma. What should I do? Help me sir. Thanks
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by thierychris(m): 3:49pm On Jan 15, 2018
Go and transfer more (#150,000) u will win one day u hear? Nonsense
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 15, 2018
Where Be Ur House Make I Cum Join Those Wey Go Dig Ur Grave
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Lahotte(m): 3:52pm On Jan 15, 2018
EmmyG012:

I will be brief, Last week Monday I transferred money (#280,000) from my mom bank acct to mine thru her fone with first bank ussd code without her knowledge hoping to gain more money nd i ll refund the money bck becos dis is nt d first tym doing it, i have been doing it nd av been working out bt unfortunately for me luck wasn't on my side dis tym around. I lose the money then last week Thursday I had to transfer (#300,000) to my acct to see if I can regain the 280k back thru bet9ja but I also lost the money. Then on Saturday I tried if I can still transfer 100k maybe dis tym around I ll regain the money back, but to my surprise wen I input the code all I get on her phone is "You have been denied access to use this service contact the bank for more information". I just don't knw maybe its due to the transfer I made becos mine dad is also using first bank and his fone is no saying dat. And dis morning my mom have gone to work n she will want to transfer money to my senior brother thru her fone, am sure she ll gt d same response wat if she decide on going to first bank to find out wat is wrong. Pls Nairalander I jst don't know wat to do. I need you guys advice n response on this asap. The worst thing is that I added first bank to screening number so she won't be able to get alert n I stored one of my number in her contact as first bank, so I gv her alert with the number I stored on her fone. But she has been suspecting that alert do come late which suppose to be immediately.... And she ll becoming back by 5pm, am speechless cos I don't knw wat to tell her I use the money to do, once my fada comes back n hear dis am dead. Pls guys your advice is all I need

people like to judge...

I've done something similar to this once, i know how you might be feeling now.

My advice to you is just to relax...Don't add to what you've done,don't lie or cook any other plan...just wait till she arrives...Its obvious she loves you so I think she can easily forgive you(I don't know if she can forget-i was reminded about mine for days)

1 Like

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by degyoniro(m): 3:55pm On Jan 15, 2018
you want me to advise you. .
you are a tiff and that what you are, how can you do those shitty stuff with a zero conscience, you played bet9ja wtf.
do yoi know that plan that money is going for.
prodigal son oshi.
if she love you, she is coming to the house with the police, and if she did not she stay mute so that the neighborh won't know you a tiff.
others are hacking politician account but you doing that for you mum, just because you have that privilege coz u are her son.
ode boy
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Lexmeizta: 3:56pm On Jan 15, 2018
Athena4:
Hello EmmyG012, I work at First Bank.
Send me ur acct details through mail.
Send me you and ur mum's number. I will fix everything from our servers if you're fast.
I will make sure she NEVER traces the missing funds to you.
I've been in your shoes,I know how it feels. It's NOT your fault, you were just trying to enrich yourself and family as a result. No harm done. Hurry up bro.

Come on! Next thing you'd ask for now is the BVN

@OP desperate times, desperate measures, don't believe anyone telling you they can erase transaction or BS. Matter of fact, posting her number or yours or any other for that matter is already enough risk to your privacy and you stand a massive chance of worsening your current situation.
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Kobicove(m): 3:58pm On Jan 15, 2018
EmmyG012:

I will be brief, Last week Monday I transferred money (#280,000) from my mom bank acct to mine thru her fone with first bank ussd code without her knowledge hoping to gain more money nd i ll refund the money bck becos dis is nt d first tym doing it, i have been doing it nd av been working out bt unfortunately for me luck wasn't on my side dis tym around. I lose the money then last week Thursday I had to transfer (#300,000) to my acct to see if I can regain the 280k back thru bet9ja but I also lost the money. Then on Saturday I tried if I can still transfer 100k maybe dis tym around I ll regain the money back, but to my surprise wen I input the code all I get on her phone is "You have been denied access to use this service contact the bank for more information". I just don't knw maybe its due to the transfer I made becos mine dad is also using first bank and his fone is no saying dat. And dis morning my mom have gone to work n she will want to transfer money to my senior brother thru her fone, am sure she ll gt d same response wat if she decide on going to first bank to find out wat is wrong. Pls Nairalander I jst don't know wat to do. I need you guys advice n response on this asap. The worst thing is that I added first bank to screening number so she won't be able to get alert n I stored one of my number in her contact as first bank, so I gv her alert with the number I stored on her fone. But she has been suspecting that alert do come late which suppose to be immediately.... And she ll becoming back by 5pm, am speechless cos I don't knw wat to tell her I use the money to do, once my fada comes back n hear dis am dead. Pls guys your advice is all I need

You are a rogue!

A true definition of resident evil!!! angry
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Jhayeahsam01(m): 4:02pm On Jan 15, 2018
you have options
buy indoceed
use rat killer
jump into lagoon

report your self to police

bastard pikin
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by emmysoftyou: 4:11pm On Jan 15, 2018
Update us what happen to you.
Did the bank invited her?
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Maximus85(m): 4:21pm On Jan 15, 2018
EmmyG012:

I don't blame you. It's the mods that made you come front page that I blame. Ode oshi.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder / Armed Robber 'Ekugbe' Killed By Police In Asaba / Cultists Go On Killing Spree In Kogi State University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.