Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone (40256 Views)

Police Officers Harass A Man, Extort N300k From Him (Photos) / 'Young Money' Caught In A Hotel After Stealing N300K From Mom's Account. Photos / Makeup Artist Commits Suicide After Lover Dumped Her Via Phone Call (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Judolisco(m): 4:23pm On Jan 15, 2018
EmmyG012:
"Pls Help Me, I Need Your Advice On This Before I Do Otherwise"

Lalasticlal.a I really need this front page.

Guys before I write-up all I need is your advice and not insult on my error,

I will be brief, Last week Monday I transferred money (#280,000) from my mom bank acct to mine thru her fone with first bank ussd code without her knowledge hoping to gain more money nd i ll refund the money bck becos dis is nt d first tym doing it, i have been doing it nd av been working out bt unfortunately for me luck wasn't on my side dis tym around. I lose the money then last week Thursday I had to transfer (#300,000) to my acct to see if I can regain the 280k back thru bet9ja but I also lost the money. Then on Saturday I tried if I can still transfer 100k maybe dis tym around I ll regain the money back, but to my surprise wen I input the code all I get on her phone is "You have been denied access to use this service contact the bank for more information". I just don't knw maybe its due to the transfer I made becos mine dad is also using first bank and his fone is no saying dat. And dis morning my mom have gone to work n she will want to transfer money to my senior brother thru her fone, am sure she ll gt d same response wat if she decide on going to first bank to find out wat is wrong. Pls Nairalander I jst don't know wat to do. I need you guys advice n response on this asap. The worst thing is that I added first bank to screening number so she won't be able to get alert n I stored one of my number in her contact as first bank, so I gv her alert with the number I stored on her fone. But she has been suspecting that alert do come late which suppose to be immediately.... And she ll becoming back by 5pm, am speechless cos I don't knw wat to tell her I use the money to do, once my fada comes back n hear dis am dead. Pls guys your advice is all I need

Mods pls promote this to FP
run away to a friend text ur mom abt what u have done and tell her not to look for you she will be angry but still forgive and ask u to comeback
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by SkinnyNigga: 4:23pm On Jan 15, 2018
This guy don give me brain oo

1 Like

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by DaSugarBoi(m): 4:41pm On Jan 15, 2018
omo ALe jati jati

1 Like

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by ayamAgenius: 5:01pm On Jan 15, 2018
Evil Child!!! angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Checked86: 5:10pm On Jan 15, 2018
You are very smart and at the same time stupid. Before gambling, you should have known the basic rules of gamble, which are;

1). you must be adult: This means that you must know what is good from bad. that is, ability to analyse things. adult also means that the money you stake must be yours. that is, you must be earning money either by salary or business.

2). You shouldn't use money that you need, at least for the moment for gamble. this simply means that you must gamble with the money you can afford to lose. your case is perfect opposite here.

3). do not borrow to gamble. This one needs no explanation.

4). you must be expert or near expert in what you are staking your money on. that is having an acceptable knowledge of game.

i am not sure whether you defiled the numbers 1 and 4 rules but i am quite sure you went against the 2 and 3 rules. There is an advantage in what you just did to your mother if and only if you learn from it and at the same time deter others from falling victims too by telling your story to any ear that wants to listen.

My Advice: when you do such thing, there are people in your family that hate you easily and still the same people that understand you easily especially when you are having problem with your parents. these people are called siblings. i advise you to run to any of them either in person or through call. tell them what happened. at least you have gotten where you would run to in case of your mother chase you out of the house. The are the same people that will speak and calm your mother down. expect the worst reaction from them but the reaction will never be that threatening as when it was your mother that told them what you did.

there is no advice that will make you exonerate yourself from the crime. she must react, your father must react, your siblings must react, your relative must react (depending on how close you are to them) and the worst reaction is that of neighbours. avoid being used as an advice to kids. Good luck tackling your problem. i have mine. i lost 15k from gamble last two weeks. i am okay hearing your case.

2 Likes

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by rhymaholic: 5:12pm On Jan 15, 2018
Just confess. You shouldn't be getting yourself into gambling, you are too young for that. Now see the trauma you've brought upon your parents. That's probably her salary for a couple of months.
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by juli4dad(m): 5:15pm On Jan 15, 2018
What u have done is called capital NONSENSE. My advise for you is to look for your mum's friend and explain to her, she can come and talk to ur mum on ur behalf before she will get to the bank and make unnecessary noise. Bur next time, learn to stake wisely.
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by DozieInc(m): 5:22pm On Jan 15, 2018
The did has already been done angry
Just be expecting hot slaps any moment.
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by ImaIma1(f): 5:24pm On Jan 15, 2018
I remember one woman who came to the bank to complain about her atm being used without her knowledge. She came with her daughter.Just looking at her daughter's reaction, it was obvious she was the thief.

Op what is the update?
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by mazimee(m): 5:26pm On Jan 15, 2018
EmmyG012:

How are you doing bro, did you Later tell your mum the truth?
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by EmmyG012(m): 5:27pm On Jan 15, 2018
mazimee:

How are you doing bro, did you Later tell your mum the truth?

Haven't gone home
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by queenblossom(f): 5:27pm On Jan 15, 2018
EmmyG012:

I will be brief, Last week Monday I transferred money (#280,000) from my mom bank acct to mine thru her fone with first bank ussd code without her knowledge hoping to gain more money nd i ll refund the money bck becos dis is nt d first tym doing it, i have been doing it nd av been working out bt unfortunately for me luck wasn't on my side dis tym around. I lose the money then last week Thursday I had to transfer (#300,000) to my acct to see if I can regain the 280k back thru bet9ja but I also lost the money. Then on Saturday I tried if I can still transfer 100k maybe dis tym around I ll regain the money back, but to my surprise wen I input the code all I get on her phone is "You have been denied access to use this service contact the bank for more information". I just don't knw maybe its due to the transfer I made becos mine dad is also using first bank and his fone is no saying dat. And dis morning my mom have gone to work n she will want to transfer money to my senior brother thru her fone, am sure she ll gt d same response wat if she decide on going to first bank to find out wat is wrong. Pls Nairalander I jst don't know wat to do. I need you guys advice n response on this asap. The worst thing is that I added first bank to screening number so she won't be able to get alert n I stored one of my number in her contact as first bank, so I gv her alert with the number I stored on her fone. But she has been suspecting that alert do come late which suppose to be immediately.... And she ll becoming back by 5pm, am speechless cos I don't knw wat to tell her I use the money to do, once my fada comes back n hear dis am dead. Pls guys your advice is all I need

You are indeed a prodigal son. What did your mum did to deserve such a child like u. I pray never to have a child like you in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 5:28pm On Jan 15, 2018
ebujany:
Wow, just wow over 500 k gone just like that ....give me that money and watch me become a billionaire in few years
tah chut up... angry

1 Like

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by mazimee(m): 5:28pm On Jan 15, 2018
EmmyG012:

Haven't gone home

What are your plans?
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by dredmatthew234(m): 5:35pm On Jan 15, 2018
Update
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Harddiskng(m): 5:42pm On Jan 15, 2018
ebujany:
Wow, just wow over 500 k gone just like that ....give me that money and watch me become a billionaire in few years

Wonderment. @OP talk “Pls help me” lol. Make we help you do wetin naa.

@Ebujany, better person. I like this your post well well.

Make we relate. Whats the idea here, what kind of business are we looking at.
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by EmmyG012(m): 6:04pm On Jan 15, 2018
mazimee:

What are your plans?

Nothing on my head now
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by xreal: 6:06pm On Jan 15, 2018
I am sure. You stole from her during MMM and all went away "fhiihai" like wind.
Please pity this woman.

Parents; whenever u want to do that thing with your spouse.... pray not to have a product like this op.

2 Likes

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by mazimee(m): 6:12pm On Jan 15, 2018
EmmyG012:

Nothing on my head now

I understand this is a difficult time for you but you have go home and face this. Talk to her she may forgive you
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by dt4omoh(f): 6:28pm On Jan 15, 2018
Hello, young man/boy....Tell her what you're have done and go for deliverance from the spirit of Gambling. The lord will save you.
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by kolikay(m): 6:40pm On Jan 15, 2018
Bro what u did is bad buh I need to help a dude out,

First plan a suicide attempt, make sure it's public and ask ur frds to save u. Make sure they call ur mom that u are about to commit suicide. When she rush down and ask what is wrong tell her what uve done.

Am sure she will forgive u. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by sheffy87: 7:31pm On Jan 15, 2018
[quote author=EmmyG012 post=64221729]

08137877897[/quote

you ve compounded your woes by giving out ur mum contact on a public forum like dis, as painful as ur deed was, one can easily call ur mum and every down thing to her......!!!! even at DAT it is not safe to do!!!!!!
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by bestspoke: 8:11pm On Jan 15, 2018
[quote author=sheffy87 post=64227723][/quote]

I still don't believe someone can be this stupid....he's probably 15 or something to have dropped his mums no for scammers on this deadly forum.

3 Likes

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by ObinnaVal93(m): 8:19pm On Jan 15, 2018
EmmyG012:

you are a BIG FOOL!!! #50 condom wud HV stopped dz nonsense from happening

1 Like

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by chii8(f): 8:25pm On Jan 15, 2018
If your name is Chinweike,just wait am coming for you.
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by frozen70(f): 9:36pm On Jan 15, 2018
EmmyG012:

Honestly you are a disappointment and a disgrace to your family, am not supposed to insult you but your behaviour has sold you out, of what that woman has suffered you her biological son is addind to her burdens.
Just go to her and expose yourself idiot.
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by frozen70(f): 9:37pm On Jan 15, 2018
EmmyG012:

Honestly you are a disappointment and a disgrace to your family, am not supposed to insult you but your behaviour has sold you out, of what that woman has suffered you her biological son is addind to her burdens.
Just go to her and expose yourself idiot
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by Sammy555(m): 9:49pm On Jan 15, 2018
AgatuBoy:

birds of the same feather will die togeda
amadioha fall on u
u wan tranfer mak en play *2 again
thieves
bloody fool, did you even know the solution I was gonna proffer? smh
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by sisisioge: 10:29pm On Jan 15, 2018
Oh dear Lord! 580k in this Buhari weather? May God calm your mom down when she finds out. No hard worker should lose money that cheaply...none.

By the way, farkyouverymuch! Omo oshi! I hope she shows no mercy while dealing with you! Hian! You dared gambled with someone else's money? Whew! It is well.
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by NLProblemChild(m): 10:51pm On Jan 15, 2018
EmmyG012:
I just don't know what I ll say to her, how to even start sef, what I used the money to do cos she mustn't hear I gambled with the money. Guys what am I to do pls. Ur reply asap
guy how old are you?
Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by BALLOSKI: 10:53pm On Jan 15, 2018
EmmyG012:

Will I say I was scammed online
you've done the most heinous thing because of all people, it was done to your mom.

You're worried about what to say. I'm worried about how you carelessly lost the trust the woman has in you.

1 Like

Re: I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone by BALLOSKI: 10:57pm On Jan 15, 2018
chii8:
If your name is Chinweike,just wait am coming for you.
are you his mom?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Armed Robber Killed By SARS In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) / Inspector Nathaniel Manasseh Arrested For Gunrunning And Renting Riffles (Photo) / 40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.