Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? (47704 Views)

Top 5 Most Handsome Men In Nigeria ( Pictures ) / Why Are Men Always complaining About women. / Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by Ayanwukoma: 7:09pm On Jun 18, 2022
80% of handsome men, I mean men who are truly handsome are lonely and bored most days of their life because people mostly try to stay away from them...

Women assume they have a lot of girls flocking around them which is not always true.

Some men are afraid or jealous to be friends with them so as not to cause problem with their wife/fiancees/girlfriend.

Same can't be said for pretty girls, who men flock around with.

True or false

109 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by Cheun992: 7:11pm On Jun 18, 2022
This is serious

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by chatinent: 7:14pm On Jun 18, 2022
Lol. Who told you so?

120 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by Ayanwukoma: 7:16pm On Jun 18, 2022
chatinent:
Lol. Who told you so?
Come with a counter don't ask me stupid question

178 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by chatinent: 7:21pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ayanwukoma:

Come with a counter don't ask me stupid question

I am a counter, and I told you so.

226 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by Cubalabloo(m): 7:22pm On Jun 18, 2022
But the pictures does not depict handsome men!

323 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by helinues: 7:23pm On Jun 18, 2022
May be they are broke

186 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by Freelane33(m): 7:25pm On Jun 18, 2022
I’m always lonely . Girls Dey always call me ashawo or anythinginskirt

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by Ballzproblemm: 7:28pm On Jun 18, 2022
the second guy handsome , wetin u smoke , anyways handsome guys are not lonely ,they get lots of bitches

216 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by Ayanwukoma: 7:28pm On Jun 18, 2022
Cubalabloo:
But the pictures does not depict handsome men!
your eye dey pain you

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by Rosaline5000: 7:31pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ok weirdo

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by EmiDon11: 7:44pm On Jun 18, 2022
Because,we dont have time 4 nonsense

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by Rickmann: 8:03pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ayanwukoma:
80% of handsome men, I mean men who are truly handsome are lonely and bored most days of their life because people mostly try to stay away from them...

Women assume they have a lot of girls flocking around them which is not always true.

Some men are afraid or jealous to be friends with them so as not to cause problem with their wife/fiancees/girlfriend.

True or false

Lalasticlala
Seun

Very true cos most ladies think we are players when there is actually no one, most times.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by Joeboy88: 8:09pm On Jun 18, 2022
Many handsome men are so full of themselves. They pride over everything because everyone gives them too much attention (fine boy) right from when they were young making them to grow into having the mentality that they can get anything they want without regards to anyone..... Gradually, these attitude push both men and women away from them when it becomes too much and before they will be matured in their mentality to realize it, they are already all alone in life..

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by Ishilove: 8:40pm On Jun 18, 2022
Handsome? undecided

156 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by Bouncing2(m): 8:42pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ishilove:
Handsome? undecided

Yeah,,, forget about the funny hairstyle.. he's actually handsome

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by Ishilove: 8:44pm On Jun 18, 2022
Bouncing2:

Yeah,,, forget about the funny hairstyle.. he's actually handsome
Beauty is subjective. I don't find him handsome

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by Bouncing2(m): 8:46pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ishilove:

Owkay lipsrsealed
That's your opinion,, gon' respect that

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by GloriousGbola: 9:05pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ishilove:

i have always said it is the opposite gender that should speak on beauty.

no point in guys saying a guy is fine, unless of course they swing for the other team

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by Acidosis(m): 9:10pm On Jun 18, 2022
Bold of you to think that all men need validation from the opposite sex.

Unlike mentally fvgly men who pride themselves by the number of panties they've seen in life, some really don't like crowd, entanglements, and wahala. And it's not pride.

Abeg o, you can have all the women in Nigeria, if that will upgrade your mental picture grin

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by Medianna(f): 9:13pm On Jun 18, 2022
There matter don reach God hand and he stopped making girls to fall for them cuz they've reached their elasticity limit of breaking girls heart.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by uthlaw: 9:24pm On Jun 18, 2022
Does ones that use to Bleep free pussy...one for my side,babe go cook come,Bleep her,kobo he no go drop...babe call again if she rich house!

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by Samakus(m): 9:41pm On Jun 18, 2022
I'm never lonely unless I choose to

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by Mythagold: 9:50pm On Jun 18, 2022
This is 100% true what I'm going through at the moment shit is crazy asf

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by techgen(m): 9:59pm On Jun 18, 2022
Handsome guys with talent are usually lonely, because most ladies feels inferior...not the ones without,... they're the ones that attracts pants.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by KingDash: 10:05pm On Jun 18, 2022
True shit fam... I can relate to this
Ayanwukoma:

True or false

Lalasticlala
Seun

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by fox26: 10:49pm On Jun 18, 2022
They have small dixs than ugly men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by Generalwoodz(m): 11:03pm On Jun 18, 2022
Now, all men dropping comments on this thread are handsome like fallen angels ? Well, loneliness is by choice not literally an outcome of strings of rejections or refusals from the other gender.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by Eniitankorede: 11:08pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ishilove:

He is just average. Not handsome.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by SenatePresdo(m): 12:01am On Jun 19, 2022
Most girls I've recently met with always tell me how they wouldn't have the strength to fight off my imaginary girlfriends they make up in their head.

They think I'm not serious with them, even when I do really have strong attraction for them and they feel the same way in return.

Many girls these days fears breakfast more than Sapa.

It gets worse if you are standing around 6 ft 4 in height. And the worst part is that I'm used to being idolised by my early years girlfriends, so for me to start ass licking the bitch next door isn't my thing.

I hope to find a pretty confident girl soon.

But for me to be a simp in order to impress you and make you believe I'm for real? You've entered one chance, and I wish I can stop grin

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by SenatePresdo(m): 12:03am On Jun 19, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
the second guy handsome , wetin u smoke , anyways handsome guys are not lonely ,they get lots of bitches

Lọt of Bitches that wants them, not the ones they want.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down / » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles / I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.