Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,433 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time (28797 Views)

Presidency Justifies Sowore's Rearrest, Says He's Person Of Interest To DSS / It's Payback Time In Benue - Gov. Ortom / Hadiza El-Rufai Justifies Husband’s Choice Of Muslim Deputy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time by Nasir123(m): 2:26pm On Jan 15, 2018
awols:
So what if he talks about the war? The Ibo's never forget. Well, I personally don't like that sort of unforgivenes. But the truth is Nigeria is a country with over 200 nations, so there will never be real peace, ever. I see nepotism, tribalism from church, mosque to government.
I will not want to go with you on that. That's simply means the wold will never know peace ( because we are all different).

I will suggest will take the route of true Federalism.
That's my view.
Re: MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time by ukenke: 2:29pm On Jan 15, 2018
HungerBAD:
Sad.

The war ended 48 years ago,and these guys still carry this bitterness?Liberia, Sierra Leone and Rwanda lost millions of their Citizen's in the 90's and they are healing well.

This hate will not take you guys anywhere.

Anu ofia

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time by Nasir123(m): 2:32pm On Jan 15, 2018
2016v2017:

you are the one acting as a fool by using the word fools.
Massob is only trying to let all know that it's not good to pepatrate evil.
Evil you do today may visit you tomorrow,ie Kama.
I am not justifying or supporting the marssacre ,but I am saying it's not good to kill,
prominent people from those states ,speaking against this massacre all mentioned how they supported the North and fought the civil war,didn't you see where Massob got provoked?

They should pass the preaching to themselves/their leaders.

Or are you implying that Idingbo had been clean all their life?

Two options:
You forget and move on with your life(because you are guilty as others),or you prepare to fight another war.
Re: MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time by DedeNkem: 2:32pm On Jan 15, 2018
Before fulani terrorists started slaughtering communities all over Nigeria, if they had sought and begged for grazing lands through civilized means, I'm sure no State would have refused to provide grazing lands for them.

But instead these murderous imb*eciles resorted to using force and death!

Northern terrorists have slaughtered a lot of Nigerians and looted 90% of all the looted money since the independence.

The best thing would be to split this failed country to let everyone go their separate ways!

Sharing a country with the evil north was and is still a big mistake.

4 Likes

Re: MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 15, 2018
geometricaxis:

This is why you use your brains before you go to war because if you lose, you dont expect to be compensated. The spoils of war are for the victor.

That's life!!!

Then why complain when the supposed people who lost still hate and disparage you?

Or you want to eat your cake and have it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time by Nasir123(m): 2:42pm On Jan 15, 2018
eagleeye2:

Not supporting Massob. But while the Operation Python dance was going on in Abia, non igbos were jubilating over the killings of Innocent young men, whose only crime was shouting Biafra.
A lady categorically told me on FB that those killed irrespective of whether they were Igbos or not deserve it. Guess her tribe?
So, I will only say this as many times as possible, Let's keep playing the ostrich.

That is because they have insulted every tribes, which all tribe distractions, and called us a zoo.

How would you feel if someone called your mom a coward?
They should be more mature in the dealings with other tribes.
Re: MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 15, 2018
Pepsi101:

Then why complain when the supposed people who lost still hate and disparage you?

who cares about what Ibos think and who they hate? it does not affect the lives of non ibos one iota. I simply point out (whenever the issue of Ibo presidency is mentioned) that Ibo presidency is a pipe dream because nobody votes for a man (or tribe) who hates him and that's the only time i mention the issue of Ibos hatred, to point out that when you do not use your brains and enter a war you cannot win, when you lose you will come out worse off than before when you went to war similarly when you abuse those whose votes you need to become president, you simply ensure will never become president.

This whole Ibo, Massob, Ipob, Biafra thing is simply an exercise in ego and false pride over intellect and strategic thinking.
Re: MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 15, 2018
geometricaxis:

who cares about what Ibos think and who they hate? it does not affect the lives of non ibos one iota. I simply point out (whenever the issue of Ibo presidency is mentioned) that Ibo presidency is a pipe dream because nobody votes for a man (or tribe) who hates him and that's the only time i mention the issue of Ibos hatred, to point out that when you do not use your brains and enter a war you cannot win, when you lose you will come out worse off than before when you went to war similarly when you abuse those whose votes you need to become president, you simply ensure will never become president.

This whole Ibo, Massob, Ipob, Biafra thing is simply an exercise in ego and false pride over intellect and strategic thinking.
Nobody cares indeed,but I can see some persons turning to analysts and becoming hypersensitive whenever Igbos are discussed.
Peace is not the absence of war, rather the presence of equity and justice.
HATE BEGETS HATE

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:01pm On Jan 15, 2018
HungerBAD:
Sad.

The war ended 48 years ago,and these guys still carry this bitterness?Liberia, Sierra Leone and Rwanda lost millions of their Citizen's in the 90's and they are healing well.

Mechie onu.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time by ThaCayman(m): 3:03pm On Jan 15, 2018
Nigeman:

We South-westerners cannot be treated like you Igbos because, we are wiser than any tribe in Nigeria or all tribes put together.

Story. No kind insult person no go receive for this cursed nation. Keep telling yourself that so you can sleep at night. No be SW people dey dull pass for class? They hardly dey smell first position. Backseat occupants dey form wiseman. Awon motorpark touts.
Re: MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time by Legalbeing(m): 3:40pm On Jan 15, 2018
Ihatepork:
LOL..I no even know say their hate reach middle-belt. grin cheesy you can only imagine how much evil they wish upon Yorubas. And the fact that the evil they wish upon us ends up backfiring against them is why they loathe us so much grin The funny thing is, some of their people probably live in these states peacefully trading there. Talk about being ungrateful pieces of shxt. No one benefits from their region, while they leech off other regions. Yet, all their hosts get rewarded with is insults and hate.
Get sense and stop being enemy of progress. Wetin be my own if ur people too lazy to fish from their own river?
Re: MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time by zendy: 3:53pm On Jan 15, 2018
Nasir123:

That is because they have insulted every tribes, which all tribe distractions, and called us a zoo.

So are you saying that the Nigerian Army was created to go after people because of insult?

You mean that billions of Naira is spent equiping, training and paying the Nigerian Army so that they can be sent after people who insult others?

I didnt know. Other countries have Armies for national defence, that of Nigeria is for insult.

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 15, 2018
Pepsi101:
Nobody cares indeed,but I can see some persons turning to analysts and becoming hypersensitive whenever Igbos are discussed.
Peace is not the absence of war, rather the presence of equity and justice.
HATE BEGETS HATE

and who, pray tell, started the hate?
Re: MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:07pm On Jan 15, 2018
As If non-ibos were spared in the east

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time by njelrapheal: 4:11pm On Jan 15, 2018
HungerBAD:
Sad.

the cause of the civil, has it been resolved. What happened to the three Rs
Re: MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time by eagleeye2: 4:11pm On Jan 15, 2018
Nasir123:

So supporting the killings of innocent young Igbo people is the justification. So why are we being hypocritical. Let's keep playing the ostrich.

4 Likes

Re: MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 15, 2018
Pepsi101:

Nobody is complaining. Please dont interprete comments as complaints, I couldn't care less. See it more as advice because it is clearly very dear to your hearts and it is obvious to everyone else you always embark on the wrong strategy. You dont attack the people whose help you need.

As for cake what cake? The SW fares well or relatively well irrespective of what happens in Nigeria, if anything we are worse off for being in union with the other zones but bad as things are we are still better than all other zones. We are not the ones complaining o!!!
Re: MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 15, 2018
njelrapheal:
the cause of the civil, has it been resolved. What happened to the three Rs

Northerners never complain about yorubas in the North, yorubas never complain about northerners in the SW. It is always Ibos who will not stay in their region, will not allow others and yet antagonise and cause hostilities everywhere they go. How can you reconcile with someone whose heart is not pure and is not satisfied until he takes over your zone? you put an ibo man in power and before you know all his towsmen ocuupy all the posts from driver to cleaner to accountant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WSosECbcmM
Re: MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:15pm On Jan 15, 2018
Stingman:

..you are sick not to see that the hate has come from the FG...Name one federal investment in the SE region of Nigeria?

See>>>>

“Sincerely speaking, the South-East has not had a fair-share since the civil war. Their marginalization is quite obvious. But if the policy of reconstruction, reintegration and reconciliation of Gen.Gowon and the late Gen. Murtala’s administrations had continued, the agitation by the few Igbo for Biafra state would have been a thing of the past." Balarebe Musa
Name any Federal investment in Edo, Ondo, Sokoto or elsewhere apart from Lagos and Abuja and Kaduna where alot of military institutions are located?

Hate cannot be separated from u guys...
it's in ur DNA

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time by zendy: 4:28pm On Jan 15, 2018
geometricaxis:

And who told you that Igbos are interested in the presidency? People are talking about their freedom and independence, you are talking about who will be president of a messed up place like Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time by COCKCROW: 4:37pm On Jan 15, 2018
HungerBAD:
Sad.

HAVE THEY STOP THEIR PART OF HATRED AND MASSACRE

MAY SUCH HAPPEN TO YOUR FAMILY AND TRIBE!!! AMEN
Re: MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time by bmaks: 4:40pm On Jan 15, 2018
eagleeye2:

Not supporting Massob. But while the Operation Python dance was going on in Abia, non igbos were jubilating over the killings of Innocent young men, whose only crime was shouting Biafra.
A lady categorically told me on FB that those killed irrespective of whether they were Igbos or not deserve it. Guess her tribe?
So, I will only say this as many times as possible, Let's keep playing the ostrich.

My person, we can't keep playing ostrich oooo. dats why i said dem no fit dey fight for your backyard make you quiet oooo

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time by Nasir123(m): 4:54pm On Jan 15, 2018
eagleeye2:

So supporting the killings of innocent young Igbo people is the justification. So why are we being hypocritical. Let's keep playing the ostrich.

Why don't you allow people their own space?
Must you insult people to make a point? Is is not trouble you are looking for?
Are you not looking for a fight?
Are you not going to complain when u loose?

Why don't you just believe that we all can't have all we want from each other,and move on.
Re: MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time by Henri8: 4:57pm On Jan 15, 2018
theDEVILisHERE:

What nonsense hate?

Look if you sin against nature you must pay

There is nothing like Forgiveness
Forget that rubbish taught to u in the crap called Religion

Every sin must be played for

Man must be held accountable for his or her actions

My person, no mind them. Forgiveness is a sin.
Re: MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time by COCKCROW: 5:04pm On Jan 15, 2018
geometricaxis:

Northerners never complain about yorubas in the North, yorubas never complain about northerners in the SW. It is always Ibos who will not stay in their region, will not allow others and yet antagonise and cause hostilities everywhere they go. How can you reconcile with someone whose heart is not pure and is not satisfied until he takes over your zone? you put an ibo man in power and before you know all his towsmen ocuupy all the posts from driver to cleaner to accountant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WSosECbcmM

FOR EXAMPLE?
THE REASON FOR THE HATRED ON IBOS IS THEIR ACHIEVEMENT AND SUCCESSES ANYWHERE THEY GO WHILE THE NATIVE REAP POVERTY, PERPETUAL TOUTS AND BEGGARS. THAT IS WHAT WE SEE IN LAGOS AND IN THE NORTH. NO WHERE HAS ANY IBO MAN FORCEFULLY TAKEN ANY LAND( LIKE FULANI HERDSMEN), PROPERTIES( AS WE EXPERIENCE IN WEST AND NORTH UNDER ONE ATTACK OR RIOT). INSTEAD WE CONTRIBUTE TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF LAGOS AND NORTH. ALL THE TRILLION INVESTMENTS OF IBOS WERE THEY TAKEN BY FORCE FROM DANDOTE OR TINUBU. WITHOUT SENSE IS WORST OFF DISEASE AND SICKNESS NOT YET CURABLE

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time by Nasir123(m): 5:12pm On Jan 15, 2018
zendy:

So are you saying that the Nigerian Army was created to go after people because of insult?

You mean that billions of Naira is spent equiping, training and paying the Nigerian Army so that they can be sent after people who insult others?

I didnt know. Other countries have Armies for national defence, that of Nigeria is for insult.

The Army is been used because people like you have continue to distroy the peace,thereby reducing the speed at which we must have developed in this country.

Due to the level at which we have refuse to grow),the Army can be send to anyone who will want to cause problem in this country.

Did you complain when Army where sent to militants?
Would you complain if army are sent to cash a criminal that's has been terrorising your environment?
Re: MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time by zendy: 5:25pm On Jan 15, 2018
Nasir123:

The Army is been used because people like you have continue to distroy the peace,thereby reducing the speed at which we must have developed in this country.

Due to the level at which we have refuse to grow),the Army can be send to anyone who will want to cause problem in this country.

Did you complain when Army where sent to militants?
Would you complain if army are sent to cash a criminal that's has been terrorising your environment?

I think you should start reading the law. The Army have their role and the police have their own role. The Army is not a crime fighting organisation. It is not the job of the Army to keep the peace, that is the job of the police
Re: MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time by ArodeTsolaye: 5:44pm On Jan 15, 2018
For once I agree with MASSOB. There is no need calling a spade a snake.
They were chanting Allahu Akbar along with their fulani masters while murdering pregnant women in Benue during the anti-Igbo pogroms and in the civil war proper.
For the past 50 years whenever the East sympathize with them and call them brother they rush back to the same Fulanis and insult Igbos through theirs sons, Commasie, Paul Unongo, Anthony Sani and other buffoons in Arewa forum.

Enough of these sugarcoating talk. To hell with them Abeg!
Re: MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time by eagleeye2: 5:45pm On Jan 15, 2018
Nasir123:

Why don't you allow people their own space?
Must you insult people to make a point? Is is not trouble you are looking for?
Are you not looking for a fight?
Are you not going to complain when u loose?

Why don't you just believe that we all can't have all we want from each other,and move on.
The 73 massacred Benue citizens didn't insult anyone, but it still happened. When you see evil condemn it. Don't sugar coat it.
It was the igbos that were killed yesterday, but you people kept mute some even supported it, now it's the turn of Benue.
Let's keep playing the ostrich.
Re: MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time by docadams: 6:10pm On Jan 15, 2018
Firefire:
Nonsense comment

MASSOB should stop acting like fools.

You can be reasonable sometime. It baffles me why the Ibo's carry their hatred to such extremity as if there is no tomorrow.
Re: MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time by DemonInSiege: 6:21pm On Jan 15, 2018
Nasir123:

Another blame passed.

What has been the recent two official statement from OHanenze lately?
You remember they recently accused the federal government of using fuel to punish Ibo's for the Yuletide.
My guy,the people leading you are unfit to lead the true IBO's.

Zombie what are you saying, who is true Igbo and not,
You reason like prophet Muhammed the child rapist
Re: MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time by bkfilms: 7:39pm On Jan 15, 2018
HungerBAD:
Sad.

We never forget

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Usman Mamman Durkwa Visits Nursing Student Raped, Robbed & Doused With Acid / 'Free Sowore' Massive Global Protests To Be Staged / Presidency: Edwin Clark Says Tinubu Should Allow South East To Take Its Turn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.