Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Is It Really Possible For A Woman To Rape Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Really Possible For A Woman To Rape Man? (1621 Views)

Is Complete Abstinence From Sex Really Possible. / Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? / Is This Really Possible? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Really Possible For A Woman To Rape Man? by purem(m): 1:25pm On Jan 15, 2018
Sex in men has alots to do with erection

And since the lady is forcing his intentions

Then his brain will not respond to sex hormones

Therefore carrying out sex activity would be futile

Abi is it the lady that will be in control of the preek ?

Even if she's the one, how can she insert herself with preek wey no dey stand?

What am I saying sef?

Am cracking my brain right now.

Plz if there's any lady that has raped a guy before comman tell me how did it go...

1 Like

Re: Is It Really Possible For A Woman To Rape Man? by pocohantas(f): 1:27pm On Jan 15, 2018
You sounded sincere till I got to the last part of your post.

"Plz if there's any lady that has raped a guy before comman tell me how did it go..."

That question was a red flag.

Yes, it's very possible to rape a man.
There are drugs that can make you remain erect against your will. You can imagine how draining that'll be.

A man can also be violated anally.
Re: Is It Really Possible For A Woman To Rape Man? by Maxi112: 1:31pm On Jan 15, 2018
I have seen a short clip online where 2ladies were forcing themselves on a man, though his flaccid dick wasn't responding.

It's possible.
Re: Is It Really Possible For A Woman To Rape Man? by purem(m): 1:37pm On Jan 15, 2018
pocohantas:

"Plz if there's any lady that has raped a guy before comman tell me how did it go..."

There are drugs that can make you remain erect against your will. You can imagine how draining that'll be.

Drugs dat will force erection?

Never heard of it.

Biko shey d culprit go dey carry d drug around ni

Abeg yan me more

Cos am not understanding

What do u mean by what u said about my last sentence?
Re: Is It Really Possible For A Woman To Rape Man? by internationalman(m): 1:44pm On Jan 15, 2018
The law of rape says that

If all men are so sex starved and intend to rape ladies;
Therefore only few ladies would be raped considering mutual consent.

conversely

If all ladies are so self starved and intend to rape men;
Therefore all men would be raped neglecting mutual consent(Coz all men would consent)

Re: Is It Really Possible For A Woman To Rape Man? by Homers123(m): 2:04pm On Jan 15, 2018
I keep wondering why people find it hard that a man can be raped by a woman, it happened to a friend of mine some years back.
Re: Is It Really Possible For A Woman To Rape Man? by mikejj(m): 2:08pm On Jan 15, 2018
yes it's possible..mostly the girls comes in a gang form. and i have nt seen an antena that wil nt stand when its sees a naked lady with active chest its very rare.
Re: Is It Really Possible For A Woman To Rape Man? by Snow02: 2:12pm On Jan 15, 2018
Homers123:
I keep wondering why people find it hard that a man can be raped by a woman, it happened to a friend of mine some years back.
where did it happen?! and how can I be a part of it??
Re: Is It Really Possible For A Woman To Rape Man? by BafanaBafana: 2:34pm On Jan 15, 2018
pocohantas:

No drugs can make you erect against your will sweetheart. Erection drugs only makes you hard when you are aroused.
Re: Is It Really Possible For A Woman To Rape Man? by Papanwamaikpe: 2:38pm On Jan 15, 2018
Very possible. I've been raped countless times. infact I lost my virginity through rape
Re: Is It Really Possible For A Woman To Rape Man? by Peachess(f): 2:38pm On Jan 15, 2018
pocohantas:

A man can also be violated anally .
A man can be violated anally by a man and not a woman.
OP, your question, TBH I still don't understand how a lady can rape a man. The only thing that I can think of is maybe if the lady make him wasted with alcohol or makes him high on drugs, and then she takes advantage of him.
Re: Is It Really Possible For A Woman To Rape Man? by pocohantas(f): 2:38pm On Jan 15, 2018
BafanaBafana:

No drugs can make you erect against your will sweetheart. Erection drugs only makes you hard when you are aroused.

There was a case of a man that was kidnapped and raped by some ladies. He said they gave him something to drink that left him erect against his will. I guess you're saying he lied, or he was aroused undecided

Peachess:

LOL. What happened to strap-ons, vibrators? undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Really Possible For A Woman To Rape Man? by Peachess(f): 2:53pm On Jan 15, 2018
pocohantas:

There was a case of a man that was kidnapped and raped by some ladies. He said they gave him something to drink that left him erect against his will. I guess you're saying he lied, or he was aroused undecided

LOL. What happened to strap-ons? undecided
Gee, I forgot about that. But can it really penetrate an ass hole? Even if she uses a strap-on I don't think a lady can over power a guy except maybe the guys is drunk or high (well maybe I feel so cos I'm lazy, there are many be strong ladies out there). A sane man will try to escape before she even wears the strap-on.
Re: Is It Really Possible For A Woman To Rape Man? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 15, 2018
BafanaBafana:

erection is not something done at "will" in all cases. It is a response to stimuli. The stimuli activates the release of some hormones "testosterone" and others that create erection. A continuous organ touch of a normal male producing enough hormones will create an erection even whilst asleep.
Re: Is It Really Possible For A Woman To Rape Man? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 15, 2018
majekdom2:
erection is not something done at "will". It is a response to stimuli. The stimuli activates the release of some hormones "testosterone" and others that create erection. A continuous organ touch of a normal male producing enough hormones will create an erection even whilst asleep.
purem:
Sex in men has alots to do with erection

And since the lady is forcing his intentions

Then his brain will not respond to sex hormones

Therefore carrying out sex activity would be futile

Abi is it the lady that will be in control of the preek ?

Even if she's the one, how can she insert herself with preek wey no dey stand?

What am I saying sef?

Am cracking my brain right now.

Plz if there's any lady that has raped a guy before comman tell me how did it go...
Re: Is It Really Possible For A Woman To Rape Man? by Nygma(m): 5:55pm On Jan 15, 2018
Have you heard of SSBBW?
Re: Is It Really Possible For A Woman To Rape Man? by purem(m): 6:00pm On Jan 15, 2018
Peachess:

Gee, I forgot about that. But can it really penetrate an ass hole? Even if she uses a strap-on I don't think a lady can over power a guy except maybe the guys is drunk or high (well maybe I feel so cos I'm lazy, there are many be strong ladies out there). A sane man will try to escape before she even wears the strap-on.

My sister u'r on point.

Even if dey use drug on man, sex wouldn't still be carried out.

Sex is like putting a sharp object in a hole undecided

But in this case, it's like putting a hole in an object which can never be successful cuz the object will not be stable

What am I saying sef

Am I making sense

Lalasclala
Mynd44
Dominique
Fynesboi
Re: Is It Really Possible For A Woman To Rape Man? by purem(m): 6:05pm On Jan 15, 2018
majekdom2:
erection is not something done at "will" in all cases. It is a response to stimuli. The stimuli activates the release of some hormones "testosterone" and others that create erection. A continuous organ touch of a normal male producing enough hormones will create an erection even whilst asleep.

You mean when u'r under pressure

When someone is forcing u to do what u don want to

Bro what will be on your mind is to set ursef free unless if u later develop interest
Re: Is It Really Possible For A Woman To Rape Man? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 15, 2018
purem:

You mean when u'r under pressure

When someone is forcing u to do what u don want to

Bro what will be on your mind is to set ursef free unless if u later develop interest
pressure of what? Different hormones are released depending on the event. As long as it is not about life threatening situation i.e you know you are not being killed. You can have an erection! It is not always at will.
Re: Is It Really Possible For A Woman To Rape Man? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 15, 2018
They'd Inject Your Dick and It Comes Alive. They Can Go On Riding It Even If You Cum. You Can Reach Climax Like 5 times. Some Guys Die from This because Your Balls Will Begin To Ache you Painfully... It Feels Like Blood Is Been Drained from You
Re: Is It Really Possible For A Woman To Rape Man? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 15, 2018
Peachess:

OP, your question, TBH I still don't understand how a lady can rape a man. The only thing that I can think of is maybe if the lady make him wasted with alcohol or makes him high on drugs, and then she takes advantage of him.
women Rape Men. They Get Injected. I know Someone Who Got Raped by A Lady
Re: Is It Really Possible For A Woman To Rape Man? by Nutase: 7:46pm On Jan 15, 2018
grin
Re: Is It Really Possible For A Woman To Rape Man? by purem(m): 8:02pm On Jan 15, 2018
DeadRat:
They'd Inject Your Dick and It Comes Alive. They Can Go On Riding It Even If You Cum. You Can Reach Climax Like 5 times. Some Guys Die from This because Your Balls Will Begin To Ache you Painfully... It Feels Like Blood Is Been Drained from You

Dat injection do they carry it around

What about in the case of raping a guy without injecting him or using any drug on him

Can they carry out sex?
Re: Is It Really Possible For A Woman To Rape Man? by Sierusvirus(m): 6:58pm On Jan 16, 2018
A woman can rape a man comfortably in so many ways. Girls know that very well but pretend it's not possible.

(1) (Reply)

The Stupid Thing I Ever Do For Love is "To Trek From Minna To Bida" / Thanks To My Chinese Boss / Never Mess With An Aboki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.