Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:47 AM

How My Relationship With An Igbo Girl Fall Because Of There Tradition - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Relationship With An Igbo Girl Fall Because Of There Tradition (657 Views)

IGBO Girl With Big Thighs Causing Commotion On Instagram With Her Massive IKEBE / For Guys That Cant Wait To Get Married To An Igbo Girl. [see Pictures] / Meet IGBO Girl With Thick Thighs Causing Commotion With Her Massive Hips And Bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Relationship With An Igbo Girl Fall Because Of There Tradition by artur(m): 10:46pm On Jan 15, 2018
This girl and I have be dating for four good years. then by December last year she call me on phone that she want to see me of which I ask her to come to my place so we can be able to discuss. so this girl come to my place to tell me that in tradition they are not allow to marry an outsider. I was shock to ask her that why don't you tell me since all this why but I ask you this question before we started this relationship but she say she don't know then. And again she end up telling me that if I am doubting her I should go and see her dad. my question now is, is she tired of the relationship or what she told me is true.
Re: How My Relationship With An Igbo Girl Fall Because Of There Tradition by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 15, 2018
She fit don see person weh sabi English pass you o.

She smart pass you bro. Her papa loss since all d four years?

3 Likes

Re: How My Relationship With An Igbo Girl Fall Because Of There Tradition by miracool946: 10:52pm On Jan 15, 2018
Re: How My Relationship With An Igbo Girl Fall Because Of There Tradition by Peachess(f): 10:54pm On Jan 15, 2018
She's probably tired of you, I've never heard of anything like that. If she's not tired of you, she'll screw her bleeped up culture and try to make things work.

2 Likes

Re: How My Relationship With An Igbo Girl Fall Because Of There Tradition by NIGHTMAREOO7: 11:10pm On Jan 15, 2018
Peachess:
She's probably tired of you, I've never heard of anything like that. If she's not tired of you, she'll screw her bleeped up culture and try to make things work.

Nothing like bleeped up culture.
Thats tribalism in nigeria for u.
I dont blame her tho...
Its everywhere in the country.

I know a guy who nearly went insane becoz his yoruba gf dumped her becoz her mum.asked her to.. after he proposed and hs started making plan 4wedding

1 Like

Re: How My Relationship With An Igbo Girl Fall Because Of There Tradition by Mariangeles(f): 11:12pm On Jan 15, 2018
Re: How My Relationship With An Igbo Girl Fall Because Of There Tradition by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:21pm On Jan 15, 2018
The girl lie pass devil.Which tradition for this time and age.
Re: How My Relationship With An Igbo Girl Fall Because Of There Tradition by Papanwamaikpe: 11:31pm On Jan 15, 2018
Just shut up op! you're not ready for marriage, Bounce!

1 Like

Re: How My Relationship With An Igbo Girl Fall Because Of There Tradition by pocohantas(f): 11:32pm On Jan 15, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
The girl lie pass devil. Which tradition for this time and age.

Hmmm.
You'll be amazed such traditions still exist.
Re: How My Relationship With An Igbo Girl Fall Because Of There Tradition by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:34pm On Jan 15, 2018
pocohantas:

Hmmm.
You'll be amazed such traditions still exist.
Well maybe,but that is absurd.
Re: How My Relationship With An Igbo Girl Fall Because Of There Tradition by Newboss(m): 11:46pm On Jan 15, 2018
So adults still listen to their dumbass parents' talk on traditions? angry

Time to treat these old folks' traditions like the thrash that they really are! angry
Re: How My Relationship With An Igbo Girl Fall Because Of There Tradition by donstan18: 11:48pm On Jan 15, 2018
This one na fake yoruba demon,

You have not been licking and washing her pussy with your tongue, because if you'v been doing, she won't afford to loose you.

Anoda guy dn de licky licky her!

Re: How My Relationship With An Igbo Girl Fall Because Of There Tradition by luminouz(m): 12:04am On Jan 16, 2018
Peachess:
U never heard of what?
Where u living since peachess abi mangoes?
On d freaking moon.

1 Like

Re: How My Relationship With An Igbo Girl Fall Because Of There Tradition by Gofwane(m): 12:15am On Jan 16, 2018
Over-watch to kilo Charlie company: from my point of view, i can see a group of hostile emerging from the east side of the house.

To the west, i can't see anything, the mosque building is obstructing my view so i can't confirm if the H.V.T. Tries to escape through the window. Be advised, i have no clear shot.
I repeat, i have no clear shot.

Over!!!

(1) (Reply)

SR Suleman Told Me To Make False Confesion Agaist The Nigerian Gov't, Says Otobo / 7 Interesting Facts About BB Naija 2018 Housemate, Lolu Shomuyiwa / Microcheating, What Is It And Are You Guilty?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.