Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

IGBO Girl With Big Thighs Causing Commotion On Instagram With Her Massive IKEBE - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / IGBO Girl With Big Thighs Causing Commotion On Instagram With Her Massive IKEBE (11502 Views)

Endowed Lady Causing Commotion On Instagram With Her Massive Hip And Big Bum / See This 18 Years Old NYSC Corpper That Is Causing Commotion Over Her Real Age / Meet IGBO Girl With Thick Thighs Causing Commotion With Her Massive Hips And Bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IGBO Girl With Big Thighs Causing Commotion On Instagram With Her Massive IKEBE by realuz: 9:02pm On May 01, 2020
Eze Linda is one of the most physically endowed Nigerian ladies on Instagram whose pictures have enticed thousands of romance-seeking followers on the social network.

Eze Linda boasts of over 17,000 followers on Instagram while she follows only 1,648 people. She is brief in height with a very thick stature that controls the human mind.
She has a penchant for wearing skin-tight clothes that show off her humongous hips and bum.
Linda might not be able to compete with other young ladies of her class in the area of beauty but her round figure pulls the needed crowd

See more photos of Eze Linda below:>>> https://kupelove..com/2020/05/meet-igbo-girl-with-thick-thighs.html

2 Likes

Re: IGBO Girl With Big Thighs Causing Commotion On Instagram With Her Massive IKEBE by qwertyboss(m): 9:05pm On May 01, 2020
realuz:
Eze Linda is one of the most physically endowed Nigerian ladies on Instagram whose pictures have enticed thousands of romance-seeking followers on the social network.

Eze Linda boasts of over 17,000 followers on Instagram while she follows only 1,648 people. She is brief in height with a very thick stature that controls the human mind.
She has a penchant for wearing skin-tight clothes that show off her humongous hips and bum.
Linda might not be able to compete with other young ladies of her class in the area of beauty but her round figure pulls the needed crowd

See more photos of Eze Linda below:>>> https://kupelove..com/2020/05/meet-igbo-girl-with-thick-thighs.html
I swear if na pick I pick this one for ground I nogo carry am. Nonsensical nonsense!

4 Likes

Re: IGBO Girl With Big Thighs Causing Commotion On Instagram With Her Massive IKEBE by HQuadreal: 9:07pm On May 01, 2020
Blood of Tiwa Savage... All I see is fat....

3 Likes

Re: IGBO Girl With Big Thighs Causing Commotion On Instagram With Her Massive IKEBE by FatherBona: 9:25pm On May 01, 2020
Una dey talk o, commotion kwanu?!?
I won't look twice at that girl if she walks past me on the streets.
Whc kain body b dt angry she don born abi?
Resemble bread wey soak for tea, so irregular and shapeless.
No b only commotion, na commodity

3 Likes

Re: IGBO Girl With Big Thighs Causing Commotion On Instagram With Her Massive IKEBE by DanseMacabre(m): 10:06pm On May 01, 2020
Na this illustration dem suppose use dey describe amoeba for biology students. undecided

9 Likes

Re: IGBO Girl With Big Thighs Causing Commotion On Instagram With Her Massive IKEBE by DopeDrugDealer(m): 10:14pm On May 01, 2020
Meat for old rich men

2 Likes

Re: IGBO Girl With Big Thighs Causing Commotion On Instagram With Her Massive IKEBE by MrCork17: 10:16pm On May 01, 2020
realuz:

Kaiiii.. I will definitely pour inside . .. no rubber!! tongue
Re: IGBO Girl With Big Thighs Causing Commotion On Instagram With Her Massive IKEBE by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 10:21pm On May 01, 2020
it smells
MrCork17:

Kaiiii.. I will definitely pour inside . .. no rubber!! tongue
Re: IGBO Girl With Big Thighs Causing Commotion On Instagram With Her Massive IKEBE by kestolove95(m): 11:24pm On May 01, 2020
Dis what Igbo girls are good at
Re: IGBO Girl With Big Thighs Causing Commotion On Instagram With Her Massive IKEBE by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 01, 2020
Belle
Re: IGBO Girl With Big Thighs Causing Commotion On Instagram With Her Massive IKEBE by Numerouno94(m): 11:35pm On May 01, 2020
grin
Her yansh luks like a typical Nigeria road wit different gallops. D legs re yammy...Dis one can't move me,too thick.

3 Likes

Re: IGBO Girl With Big Thighs Causing Commotion On Instagram With Her Massive IKEBE by Exc2000: 11:41pm On May 01, 2020
she is thick... that is what eating akpu does to you yansh

2 Likes

Re: IGBO Girl With Big Thighs Causing Commotion On Instagram With Her Massive IKEBE by DaddyRochie1642: 12:07am On May 02, 2020
Disgusting, ... I've lost Erection Already,

I can only imagine the Horrible Stretch Marks

** Spits On Op's Head **

5 Likes

Re: IGBO Girl With Big Thighs Causing Commotion On Instagram With Her Massive IKEBE by Nnamdi96: 1:57am On May 02, 2020
You can grow your instagram account and buy cheap Instagram followers
Re: IGBO Girl With Big Thighs Causing Commotion On Instagram With Her Massive IKEBE by yuswrld20(m): 3:16am On May 02, 2020
kestolove95:
Dis what Igbo girls are good at
flirting
Re: IGBO Girl With Big Thighs Causing Commotion On Instagram With Her Massive IKEBE by scoundrel(f): 3:51am On May 02, 2020
She's fat and built like rumpled clothes.

2 Likes

Re: IGBO Girl With Big Thighs Causing Commotion On Instagram With Her Massive IKEBE by olu77(m): 4:14am On May 02, 2020
Someone should say Igbo Amaka.
Re: IGBO Girl With Big Thighs Causing Commotion On Instagram With Her Massive IKEBE by rowland545(m): 4:18am On May 02, 2020
This one is not for young guys...this is typically for beer parlor old ipob men with pot belly...

I can't put my D in her P ....

2 Likes

Re: IGBO Girl With Big Thighs Causing Commotion On Instagram With Her Massive IKEBE by 9japride(m): 4:19am On May 02, 2020
Always bringing up Igbo in any thread. It seems that the day nairaland will stop opening Igbo topics, it might go into extinction. Funny country
Re: IGBO Girl With Big Thighs Causing Commotion On Instagram With Her Massive IKEBE by sonofanarchy(m): 6:26am On May 02, 2020
she get 3 hips
Re: IGBO Girl With Big Thighs Causing Commotion On Instagram With Her Massive IKEBE by Hoodbilonia: 6:44am On May 02, 2020
Pof

P
I
L
E

O
F

F
A
T
Re: IGBO Girl With Big Thighs Causing Commotion On Instagram With Her Massive IKEBE by Holuwashegun23: 6:50am On May 02, 2020
realuz:

Re: IGBO Girl With Big Thighs Causing Commotion On Instagram With Her Massive IKEBE by Holuwashegun23: 6:51am On May 02, 2020
[quote author=Holuwashegun23 post=89088913][/quote] ora
Re: IGBO Girl With Big Thighs Causing Commotion On Instagram With Her Massive IKEBE by Kingrexyl(m): 7:25am On May 02, 2020
Shapeless hipopotamus

1 Like

Re: IGBO Girl With Big Thighs Causing Commotion On Instagram With Her Massive IKEBE by Kobicove(m): 7:30am On May 02, 2020
Is this what you call massive? undecided

OP take ya time o!
Re: IGBO Girl With Big Thighs Causing Commotion On Instagram With Her Massive IKEBE by Liposure: 7:42am On May 02, 2020
I dont mind forking her
Re: IGBO Girl With Big Thighs Causing Commotion On Instagram With Her Massive IKEBE by Lawdis(m): 7:46am On May 02, 2020
....this is "gee pee" tank nah

1 Like

Re: IGBO Girl With Big Thighs Causing Commotion On Instagram With Her Massive IKEBE by Sparkies85(m): 8:49am On May 02, 2020
Definitely not my type

If she gets naked right in my front, I swear I won't even tick
Re: IGBO Girl With Big Thighs Causing Commotion On Instagram With Her Massive IKEBE by DaInferno(m): 8:54am On May 02, 2020
this guy stories no d ever make sense
and today, I discover say he no get better taste how is this causing commotion now?
Re: IGBO Girl With Big Thighs Causing Commotion On Instagram With Her Massive IKEBE by xcardoesre: 9:55am On May 02, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Would My Wife Send Our Maid To Her Parents Anytime She's Travelling? / What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Or Witnessed In A Party? / Things A Virgin Girl Should Consider Before Loosing Her Virginity!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.