Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,487 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Nigerians Pushing Towards War Unknowingly, Says Aregbesola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Pushing Towards War Unknowingly, Says Aregbesola (17150 Views)

Nigeria Drifting Towards War – Prophet El-buba Blasts Buhari / Nigerian Soldiers Pushing Faulty Armoured Truck In War Zone / Picture Of Governor Aregbesola Waving At 'Ghosts' In Transit - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Pushing Towards War Unknowingly, Says Aregbesola by aolawale025: 7:00am On Jan 16, 2018
Rauf is right. The APC have demonstrated poor governance skills that have made the future bleak

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Pushing Towards War Unknowingly, Says Aregbesola by zombieTRACKER: 7:06am On Jan 16, 2018
LionDeLeo:

They have started arriving one after the other.

When You have nothing to say
Just shusss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Pushing Towards War Unknowingly, Says Aregbesola by vladimiros: 8:22am On Jan 16, 2018
Somebody needs to tell some ApC supporters here that its not only igbis who hate buhari

When did my Ibibio people become Igbo?

Or when did our efik brothers become Igbo?

Even better what of our tiv and idona brothers? Are the also Igbo?

I am looking at you sarki

Keep calling buhari critics "ipob", you would soon stop seeing BMC alert
Re: Nigerians Pushing Towards War Unknowingly, Says Aregbesola by greatjoey: 9:25am On Jan 16, 2018
You are right, Mr. governor. But all these are happening courtesy of your APC government. APC is a course to our existence as a nation.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Pushing Towards War Unknowingly, Says Aregbesola by thunderbabs: 9:27am On Jan 16, 2018
Wait oo. Buhari no dey talk?

I neva even hear him say naada on dz killings xcept for private meetings... Shey dt man na president so?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Pushing Towards War Unknowingly, Says Aregbesola by chinedu234(m): 9:33am On Jan 16, 2018
loveth361:
madam i still maintain that the zoo must go down.

We are not one,have never been one and can never be one.
Please calm down. Everything will be alright at the end. God is still on the throne.
Re: Nigerians Pushing Towards War Unknowingly, Says Aregbesola by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 16, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Pushing Towards War Unknowingly, Says Aregbesola by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 16, 2018
sarrki:

http://punchng.com/corruption-nepotism-may-lead-to-anarchy-acf-chair/

The civil war will fess start from Osun state. All the workers being owed 14 months salary will start it fess

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Pushing Towards War Unknowingly, Says Aregbesola by Nasir123(m): 9:59am On Jan 16, 2018
awakeupcall4all:
Well done ooo baba Kabiru..A renowned babalawo and southwest islamic Jihadist!..So people should just keep quiet and die in silence in the face of glaring genocide and ethno-religious cleansing by a dark, vicious, satanic,devious,heinous thick grand jihadic conspiracy by blood thirsty and demonic fulani herdsman! while Mr president watch on and salivate in a demonic satisfactory awe...You really tried!
Obviously your emotional blackmail is not going to work sir and people of good intent will continue to speak up to expose this your satanic jihad to pillage, rampage and cause carnage...Osun state is sacred to Sultanate and quite obviously there is no herdsman attack there so you can freely dish out your thoughtless blackmail...But be rest assured we are not going to be cower down for your jihad to triumph.
As long as God liveth it will shamefully fail!

Why didn't you make ur point without an insult to Aregbe/his religion?
Can the Christians fix the country's problem alone? and vise versa?
Can you eliminate all Muslim in Nigeria just because you hate them?

You are so full of hate.
And people like you are the once he is referring to.

You are all evil using religion to cause more problem in this country.
You are just like people that made up the Boko harram sect. Don't be deceive, you're not different.
#fanatics.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Pushing Towards War Unknowingly, Says Aregbesola by smulti(m): 10:00am On Jan 16, 2018
LionDeLeo:
Those fuelling the embers of war will certainly be the first to be consumed by the war before others.

Watch how the war mongers will start acting their names.

the best thing Nigeria needs now is a war to settle all these nonsense once and for all
Re: Nigerians Pushing Towards War Unknowingly, Says Aregbesola by namdo(m): 10:32am On Jan 16, 2018
1/14/2018 8:59:36 PM: Tanko: MEDIA RELEASE
Kano, Saturday January 13, 2018
Summary of Deliberations by the Fulani Nationality Movement, (FUNAM).

The Fulani Nationality Movement, (FUNAM) after extensive deliberations on the state of the nation in the context of the recent killings and national uproar, met today in Kano, the capital of Kano State. Among other things, the FUNAM deliberated on attacks on cattles by rustlers, kidnap of Fulani men and women in some parts of Nigeria, displacement of Fulani traditional settlements in Northern Nigeria and some parts of Southern Nigeria, stealing of properties belonging to Fulani cattler owners amongst other issues. The group also deliberated on the political situation in Nigeria occassioned by the irresponsible calls for restructuring of Nigeria, the historic and vicious attacks on Fulani people by Southern nationalities and their cohorts in the middle belt, the plot to ensure Fulani are pushed to the backbench in the power equation in Nigeria and above all, the vicious campaign against the God ordained place of Fulani as the leading star guide in Nigeria, and after extensive deliberations, we hereby make the following declarations:
a) That the killings in Benue of Tiv is well deserved. It was a revenge attack on the series of onslaught on the Fulani which was most horrendous on November 17 2017 when 30 Fulani men and women were killed in Nasarawa State. We notice the recalcitrant culture of the Tiv people as demonstrated even during the 1804 Jihad when they obstructed our ordained conquest of Nigeria.
b) We condemn the media propaganda being waged against the Fulani and supported by Yoruba, Igbo and their bigotry allies in the Middle Belt.
c) That we are aware of plots by the minority ethnic groups in the Middle Belt to attack Fulani settlements.
d) That we have asked all Fulani across West Africa to raise money and arms to prosecute the oncoming war. We call on all Fulanis to prepare for this Holy War. There is no going back. All over the world, Nigeria is the only country given to Fulani by God.
e) We oppose the anti-grazing laws which obstruct the ability of Fulani to move freely and stay anywhere in Nigeria. The Fulani, if not for the British would have actually conquered the entire Nigeria which God has ordained as our dominion.
f) That the Cattle Colony is the only solution to the crisis. Whether the Federal Government or State Governments accept or not, we have asked all Fulani herdmen all over West Africa to move to Nigeria and penetrate every corner for the upcoming Jihad. We have asked them to be armed since it seems it is the only language Nigeria understands. The Nigerian Government has failed to protect us.
g) We warn those who oppose the Fulani cattle trade to be cautious of the consequences. We are ready for the worse. We are prepared for war. There is hope for peace if and only if attacks on Fulani herdsmen stop and the Fulani is allowed to settle anywhere that the Fulani chose to settle in Nigeria. We are Nigerians and are free to settle anywhere we desire with our culture, our families, our commerce and our values to the glory of Almighty Allah. Any attempt(s) to reverse these demands will be met with Holy Uprising never before seen in the History of Nigeria and in the scale compared only with the 1804 Jihad. A word is enough for the wise. The Fulani is capable of defending itself.

Signed
Badu Salisu Ahmadu
National President
Umar Amir Shehu
Re: Nigerians Pushing Towards War Unknowingly, Says Aregbesola by seguno2: 10:39am On Jan 16, 2018
He must be speaking from experience.
The same Aregbesola nearly caused a war in Osun state because of hijab
Such a hypocrite.
Re: Nigerians Pushing Towards War Unknowingly, Says Aregbesola by tonytony208(m): 10:40am On Jan 16, 2018
LionDeLeo:
Those fuelling the embers of war will certainly be the first to be consumed by the war before others.

Watch how the war mongers will start acting their names.

Only a cursed bastard will not know that the people fanning the embers of war are Fulani herdsmen.

And, it is Fanning, not fuelling, for your information.
Re: Nigerians Pushing Towards War Unknowingly, Says Aregbesola by MrMaestro: 10:40am On Jan 16, 2018
“In the interest of the black race, Nigeria must not just exist, it must be strong to be able to lead the continent to achieve its manifest destiny."

It is from this comment that I got a new light on him and his wisdom. If you don't understand the position Nigeria plays for Black people and the prosperity of the African race at this point in time, then you're not paying attention. Largest economy, largest black population, largest gdp. We should be tackling issues facing black people around the world that doesn't have anyone to fight for them (like haiti). Instead we can't even get our act together. When France forced black Haiti to pay billions of dollars for their freedom or face war, Nigeria should've been the one to step in, protect, and fight with the haittians. But instead we were busy being corrupt, selfish, and ignorant of the things going on in this world, and THAT is the reason why Black people in US and all over the world continue to get disrespected! Do you think white people could kill Chinese people in their countries and not have the might of China fall on their head? Black people are disprespected because we have no strength, because we refuse to stand together due to selfishness. Until this changes, things will remain the same.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Pushing Towards War Unknowingly, Says Aregbesola by AreaFada2: 10:46am On Jan 16, 2018
abeeee:
we are already at war

I wonder if they cannot see it. The cold war that has existed from the end of civil war has been warming up and flares already.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Pushing Towards War Unknowingly, Says Aregbesola by GavelSlam: 10:51am On Jan 16, 2018
stonemasonn:
That was a good speech.

Why is Aregbesola hated by Nairaland Igbos

You mean Ipob.

Because he is a performer.

They cannot believe with limited resources he is developing his state well and truly beyond their expectation.

He is exactly the leader they wish they had.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Pushing Towards War Unknowingly, Says Aregbesola by CHISPAREPARTS(m): 10:59am On Jan 16, 2018
No one should pray for war.

Check my signature and order for your auto parts.
Re: Nigerians Pushing Towards War Unknowingly, Says Aregbesola by kikake: 11:43am On Jan 16, 2018
Esseite:
There is no war coming, its just the divide and rule tactics dont work anymore..

But the divide and rule tactics still work on the peoples of the South-south Region.

If the non-Igbos of the Southsouth team up with the Igbos for a nation outside Nigeria, there shouldn't have been these gnashing of teeth and shading of tears of today in the entire South of Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians Pushing Towards War Unknowingly, Says Aregbesola by Oxalic(m): 12:03pm On Jan 16, 2018
Here comes another willing stooge in the hands of Fulani. Always ready to compromise and betray others. Quite unfortunate.

How is it difficult to say: Fulani herdsmen pushing the country to war?
Re: Nigerians Pushing Towards War Unknowingly, Says Aregbesola by Strech(m): 12:03pm On Jan 16, 2018
greatjoey:
You are right, Mr. governor. But all these are happening courtesy of your APC government. APC is a course to our existence as a nation.
oga na curse not course.
Re: Nigerians Pushing Towards War Unknowingly, Says Aregbesola by Bbdot(m): 12:34pm On Jan 16, 2018
[quote author=loveth361 post=64237580]madam i still maintain that the zoo must go down.

We are not one,have never been one and can never be one.

Then what do you want in nairaland because nairaland belong to the zoo
Re: Nigerians Pushing Towards War Unknowingly, Says Aregbesola by 7lives: 1:50pm On Jan 16, 2018
MrMaestro:

It is from this comment that I got a new light on him and his wisdom. If you don't understand the position Nigeria plays for Black people and the prosperity of the African race at this point in time, then you're not paying attention. Largest economy, largest black population, largest gdp. We should be tackling issues facing black people around the world that doesn't have anyone to fight for them (like haiti). Instead we can't even get our act together. When France forced black Haiti to pay billions of dollars for their freedom or face war, Nigeria should've been the one to step in, protect, and fight with the haittians. But instead we were busy being corrupt, selfish, and ignorant of the things going on in this world, and THAT is the reason why Black people in US and all over the world continue to get disrespected! Do you think white people could kill Chinese people in their countries and not have the might of China fall on their head? Black people are disprespected because we have no strength, because we refuse to stand together due to selfishness. Until this changes, things will remain the same.

Have you heard of the CRAB MENTALITY SYNDROME?.
Black men are not supposed to LIVE as countries, Africa needs to revert to the old land marks of Kingdoms and empires.
Way back, people fear their kings, the laws, the customs and traditions of these societies.
Check what is going on today? all kinds of freedom and we are bleeped.
Re: Nigerians Pushing Towards War Unknowingly, Says Aregbesola by Cityguy: 1:51pm On Jan 16, 2018
awakeupcall4all:
Challenge accepted...Please sir i will gladly like to know what and what is been childish as to what i wrote there??So the marauding blood thirsty,gun throttling fulani herdsman should continue their devious heinously orchestrated killings and maiming while the citizens mourn and wail in silence without anybody voicing out right?
What’s the impact of cattle rearing on the Nigerian economy? What’s the volume of cattle exports in Nigeria? How come there is so much brouhaha over this cattle business when there are no records that it impacts on the Nigerian economy?Yes we are surely in 2018 and the only business of the Nigerian government has been reduced to developing colonies for cattle rearing all over Nigeria?

Here we have a president that publicly promised to spread sharia all over Nigeria and now he is demanding for 10000 hectares of land from each state from SS, SE and Middle Belt which will all amount to a whooping 170,000 hectares of land??And all of a sudden you have got a marauding fulani herdsman country inside the Nigeria state and they can now freely import their fellows from Niger and chad? Isn't this glaring that this is not about cows and meat again but a cynical islamo-fascist Wahhabi Jan-jaweed(i wonder why this is changing to APC supporter..lol) deception to expand their territory in line with the vision of the bigoted illiterate Saurdana of Sokoto?
Please i will gladly like to know how to get of been childish and get serious sir.
Never seen a more devilish set of humans like these people and their co-conspirator who form educated. The northerners just feel they can grab people's ancestral lands just like that? Even their hard, crusted and impoverished earth up north are not free for all. This backdoor stealing must be resisted whatever it calls for. War is not good but for how long would they push us? What are we bequeathing to generations unborn? Slavery in one's land? Naaaaa! Enough is enough.
Re: Nigerians Pushing Towards War Unknowingly, Says Aregbesola by seguntijan(m): 2:05pm On Jan 16, 2018
I am Fulani. Does that make me a murderer?

I am Yoruba. Does that make me a con artist?

I am Igbo. Does that make me an armed robber?

I am Ijaw. Does that make me a militant?

I am Igala. Does that make me a kidnapper?

I am Kanuri. Does that make me a Boko Haram member?

I am Bini. Does that make me a prostitute?

I am Eggon. Does that make me a Ombatse cultist?

My tribe is a label but I choose who I become.

Generalisations are catchy but they only expose foolishness.

Criminality knows no tribe. If it did, all tribesmen are criminals.

It only identifies with opportunity. But I belong to a tribe and I am no criminal.

Does that make me an exception or the rule?

It's enough of the insincerity. Let's live in peace.

This message is brought to you by EduCeleb
Re: Nigerians Pushing Towards War Unknowingly, Says Aregbesola by Cityguy: 2:08pm On Jan 16, 2018
We have pretended to be one for almost eternity but then what country is homogeneous? We've never had it this bad underway government because we at least accorded each other some atom of respect though with a lot of mutual suspicion. We managed to keep the country afloat. We cheered when our teams play, rejoiced when they won and on so many other fronts we pushed along well enough to be able to coexist until the flame of neocolonialism and clannish pseudosupremacy got reignited by reckless, flippant and uncouth utterances from supposedly respected quarters. Now we are where we are today and there is no denying the fact that except we make necessary detour, tomorrow may not birth what is good for all.
Re: Nigerians Pushing Towards War Unknowingly, Says Aregbesola by debigone(m): 2:29pm On Jan 16, 2018
Re: Nigerians Pushing Towards War Unknowingly, Says Aregbesola by Amoto94(m): 4:33pm On Jan 16, 2018
stonemasonn:
That was a good speech.
Why is Aregbesola hated by Nairaland Igbos
2 reasons • he is a Muslim • he is Yoruba and APC member
Re: Nigerians Pushing Towards War Unknowingly, Says Aregbesola by greatjoey: 4:50pm On Jan 16, 2018
Strech:
oga na curse not course.

Thank you. But, let it be known to you that I did not know the right spelling. It was rather my failure to edit the comment before posting. I have word prediction app. in my set and I forgot to check the word options before I tapped. However, thanks.
Re: Nigerians Pushing Towards War Unknowingly, Says Aregbesola by greatjoey: 4:59pm On Jan 16, 2018
Strech:
oga na curse not course.

Thank you. But be it known that I did not know the correct spelling. It was my failure to check and edit the comment before I posted it. I've got word prediction app. in my phone and I did not check the spelling options before I posted it. However, thank you.
Re: Nigerians Pushing Towards War Unknowingly, Says Aregbesola by Strech(m): 8:28pm On Jan 16, 2018
greatjoey:

Thank you. But be it known that I did not know the correct spelling. It was my failure to check and edit the comment before I posted it. I've got word prediction app. in my phone and I did not check the spelling options before I posted it. However, thank you.
.you are welcome sir.
Re: Nigerians Pushing Towards War Unknowingly, Says Aregbesola by idealogical: 9:08pm On Jan 16, 2018
awakeupcall4all:
Well done ooo baba Kabiru..A renowned babalawo and southwest islamic Jihadist!..So people should just keep quiet and die in silence in the face of glaring genocide and ethno-religious cleansing by a dark, vicious, satanic,devious,heinous thick grand jihadic conspiracy by blood thirsty and demonic fulani herdsman! while Mr president watch on and salivate in a demonic satisfactory awe...You really tried!
Obviously your emotional blackmail is not going to work sir and people of good intent will continue to speak up to expose this your satanic jihad to pillage, rampage and cause carnage...Osun state is sacred to Sultanate and quite obviously there is no herdsman attack there so you can freely dish out your thoughtless blackmail...But be rest assured we are not going to be cower down for your jihad to triumph.
As long as God liveth it will shamefully fail!

Is this not the kind of people, hate and destruction speech Aregbesola was referencing?

You are part of the problem.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Dangles Automatic Tickets Before Aggrieved Senators, Reps / 181 Sacked Workers Floor NSCDC At Supreme Court / Court Bars APC NWC From Stopping Tuesday NEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.