Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Nigerians Pushing Towards War Unknowingly, Says Aregbesola - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Pushing Towards War Unknowingly, Says Aregbesola (17161 Views)

Nigeria Drifting Towards War – Prophet El-buba Blasts Buhari / Nigerian Soldiers Pushing Faulty Armoured Truck In War Zone / Picture Of Governor Aregbesola Waving At 'Ghosts' In Transit - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Pushing Towards War Unknowingly, Says Aregbesola by rainview(m): 9:20pm On Jan 16, 2018
From boko boys to herdsmen

We go talk!
A closed mouth is a closed destiny.
Re: Nigerians Pushing Towards War Unknowingly, Says Aregbesola by awakeupcall4all(m): 9:48pm On Jan 16, 2018
And i ask again sir;where exactly is the hate speech here?? That he is babalawo which is a known fact all over Osun state or that he is an Islamic Jihadist who almost set his own state on fire during the infamous school Hijab saga??...I really dont know what moral right baba Kabiru has got to dish out any thoughtless advice on war with intent to emotionally blackmail the citizens to speak out on the evil Jihad that is going on with the tacit support of federal government in a clear case of state sponsored terrosim?..I will really like to know sir!
Nothing personal here anyways....Just stating the obvious.
idealogical:

Is this not the kind of people, hate and destruction speech Aregbesola was referencing?

You are part of the problem.

Re: Nigerians Pushing Towards War Unknowingly, Says Aregbesola by idealogical: 10:13pm On Jan 16, 2018
awakeupcall4all:
And i ask again sir;where exactly is the hate speech here?? That he is babalawo which is a known fact all over Osun state or that he is an Islamic Jihadist who almost set his own state on fire during the infamous school Hijab saga??...I really dont know what moral right baba Kabiru has got to dish out any thoughtless advice on war with intent to emotional blackmail the citizens to speak out on the evil Jihad that is going on with the tacit support of federal government in a clear case of state sponsored terrosim?..I will really like to know sir!
Nothing personal here anyways....Just stating the obvious.

Don't feeling like wasting my time on you and your kind.
Re: Nigerians Pushing Towards War Unknowingly, Says Aregbesola by awakeupcall4all(m): 10:48pm On Jan 16, 2018
Then you can shamelessly crawl back to wherever slum hole you came out from..You gave me a mention in the first place and i gladly gave you a reply only for you to start convulsing like an old witch on spiritual punishment spewing stereotypical gibberish with your reprehensible English lexicon.
Next time look and make sure it is in your league before you take an ignoble leap.
Bye Wuss!
idealogical:

Don't feeling like wasting my time on you and your kind.
Re: Nigerians Pushing Towards War Unknowingly, Says Aregbesola by crimeboss: 1:05am On Jan 17, 2018
i av learnt read between the lines, aregbe being a Yoruba man was sending a message to buhari and his people not to start another war, he mentioned hate speech which is a cover up for the following verbs, and questions to my Yoruba brothers are killings(genocide committed by herdsmen in many states of Nigeria) and acts of wickedness(rustling other people's farmland with nomadic cattle), now the south is agitating on this issue and u want to believe he was referring to Igbos, no he was not, no Igbo most especially aren't agitating for war but since before and after the 5% issue buhari himself has shown what's really on his towards the Igbos and Yorubas who even voted for him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Secondus Appoints Chidoka Special Adviser On Strategy And External Engagements / Ibrahim Shekarau Picks APC Senatorial Nomination Form For Kano Central Zone / UK: Nigeria’s Anti-corruption Fights Frustrated By EFCC, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.