Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Barrister Festus Keyamo Shades PDP And Their Supporters On Twitter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barrister Festus Keyamo Shades PDP And Their Supporters On Twitter (25806 Views)

Festus Keyamo Shades Bishop Oyedepo In New Tweet / PDP SW Rally: Osun State Citizen Shades PDP Over Their Choice Of Venue / Festus Keyamo Shades Yakubu Dogara Over Payslip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barrister Festus Keyamo Shades PDP And Their Supporters On Twitter by debigone(m): 2:50pm On Jan 16, 2018
Re: Barrister Festus Keyamo Shades PDP And Their Supporters On Twitter by Odianose13(m): 2:53pm On Jan 16, 2018
Ok, we have heard. But I have something in mind....

Re: Barrister Festus Keyamo Shades PDP And Their Supporters On Twitter by blackpanda: 2:53pm On Jan 16, 2018
Bizibi:
hahahaha!!!
Next year will be so beautiful, I'm very sure your grandpa will make another blunder this year.

You are the only one being deluded here. You think these faceless morons abusing buhari online will be anywhere near the polling booth come 2019?? you are in for a shocker. The only thing yall know how to do is throw tantrums and make noise, then go back to bed and sleep grin grin Those people you like to abuse, the so called "terrorist herdsmen", almajiris, northern cabal are the ones that actually vote. we trashed u in 2015, and we will continue to do it over and over again
Re: Barrister Festus Keyamo Shades PDP And Their Supporters On Twitter by otil1: 2:54pm On Jan 16, 2018
Abagworo:

I hate tribalistic idiiots and you are one. Buhari will win again 2019 and you will die with your ethnic and religious hate.

Sir, someone who leads as Buhari should not win again please, even at Nairaland level. Speak out against incompetence. Nigeria deswrves better. You are young and the future is yours.
Re: Barrister Festus Keyamo Shades PDP And Their Supporters On Twitter by Bizibi(m): 2:55pm On Jan 16, 2018
blackpanda:

You are the only one being deluded here. You think these faceless morons abusing buhari online will be anywhere near the polling booth come 2019?? you are in for a shocker. The only thing yall know how to do is throw tantrums and make noise, then go back to bed and sleep grin grin Those people you like to abuse, the so called "terrorist herdsmen", almajiris, northern cabal are the ones that actually vote. we trashed u in 2015, and we will continue to do it over and over again
ohhh!!! You think so!!!

Hahahahaha!!!! It is funny very funny,even if he keeps showing his deep incompetence you will still give yourself hope
Re: Barrister Festus Keyamo Shades PDP And Their Supporters On Twitter by Fellywood(m): 2:55pm On Jan 16, 2018
Just follow the mobile.Twitter link on this post & see what well-meaning Nigerians did to the EPA Kayemo that the ZOMBIE OP will not like you to see. Go quickly before they conive & remove the link.
Re: Barrister Festus Keyamo Shades PDP And Their Supporters On Twitter by JMOB(m): 2:56pm On Jan 16, 2018
LOL..IT IS TRUE..THAT'S WHAT THEY KNOW
Re: Barrister Festus Keyamo Shades PDP And Their Supporters On Twitter by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 16, 2018
If only Keyanmo could use the formular he applied for Psquares break-up,Let him apply it on Nigeria,so that we can all share our properties and resources and go. Though some regions will become up coming countries.
Re: Barrister Festus Keyamo Shades PDP And Their Supporters On Twitter by Claumy2(m): 3:04pm On Jan 16, 2018
Keyamo is a disqrace to his profession...
Re: Barrister Festus Keyamo Shades PDP And Their Supporters On Twitter by tooth4tooth: 3:07pm On Jan 16, 2018
Word on marble
Re: Barrister Festus Keyamo Shades PDP And Their Supporters On Twitter by superlanny(m): 3:10pm On Jan 16, 2018
bezimo:
Is this man insulting the sensibilities of Nigerians. What a joker! I thought he was a human right activities. Playing politics with the genocide campaign of fulani devils..what a useless man
can you call your father a useless man, he made the most sense, you might never make in your life, so gbenu soun
Re: Barrister Festus Keyamo Shades PDP And Their Supporters On Twitter by thunderbabs: 3:13pm On Jan 16, 2018
The world is so confused right now and has always been anyway.

Some believe they re right when it looks wrong to others. While the ones seeing it wrong think they are right.

Confused literates, elites, and illiterates.

Everybody ti ya were... undecided

Only Jesus can re-positiion this world. The devil has proved to us now and to God that he is a terrible ruler... The world always in chaos.

Since we not getting anything right, we call on God.

Humans CANNOT rule itself. Even the world greats, America, Russia, UN re all failures.... Keep trying till eternity, till Christ ba ti take over.
Re: Barrister Festus Keyamo Shades PDP And Their Supporters On Twitter by kkboy(m): 3:14pm On Jan 16, 2018
doctokwus:
So father Mbaka is a looter,Archibishop Okogie is a looter,Dele Momodu is a looter,Soyinka is a looter,and all we here former supporters that now oppose Buhari with conscience were looters?
Clowns everywhere you go. grin grin

somehow they are.
Re: Barrister Festus Keyamo Shades PDP And Their Supporters On Twitter by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 16, 2018
fpeter:

Doff my hat.
Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Barrister Festus Keyamo Shades PDP And Their Supporters On Twitter by stieyven(m): 3:17pm On Jan 16, 2018
ovadozes:
Some people shut down Nigeria in 2012 when fuel susbsidy was removed, same people are now buying fuel at 145 naira per litre.
I did not hear Keyamo's voice throughout this period that Buhari brothers unleashed mayhem in Benue.
Keyamo was quiet when there was no fuel last christmas.
Out of those fools that brought this current shame in Aso Rock, I duff my heart for Dele Momodu who has not let sentiments becloud his common sense, he has become a lone voice in the wilderness while others are swallowing their vomits
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Barrister Festus Keyamo Shades PDP And Their Supporters On Twitter by Christafarian(m): 3:19pm On Jan 16, 2018
doctokwus:
So father Mbaka is a looter,Archibishop Okogie is a looter,Dele Momodu is a looter,Soyinka is a looter,and all we here former supporters that now oppose Buhari with conscience were looters?
He said, "some pple", bros. Those you mentioned may not be part of them
Re: Barrister Festus Keyamo Shades PDP And Their Supporters On Twitter by fularm(m): 3:19pm On Jan 16, 2018
[quote author=doctokwus post=64246397] So father Mbaka is a looter,Archibishop Okogie is a looter,Dele Momodu is a looter,Soyinka is a looter,and all we here former supporters that now oppose Buhari with conscience were looters?
[/quot

This is how people escalate unnecessary information, the people you mentioned were they in the looting business in 2015? # newNigeria
Re: Barrister Festus Keyamo Shades PDP And Their Supporters On Twitter by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 16, 2018
iloveyou55:
Hahahahaha.
Idiotic pigs of Biafra right now will be grasping for breathe
Seun lalasticlala Dominique marpol this is very unfair to allow racial discrimination and slurs. This fellow deserves a comprehensive ban. I also suspect he might be omenkalives who should currently be under a ban for the same exhibition of racial discrimination and intolerance.

It is a well established facts that the Igbo are the ones agitating for Biafra... I don't think it is fair to call them pigs and idiots for such a legitimate agitation.

Finally a lot of Igbos are here on nairaland... allowing this impunity to linger will aid in destroying our national cohesion and peace. Moreso non Nigerians are many on this forum too.

This is my submission Iloveyou55 must be banned comprehensively for a long time. His IP address must be traced and all other account associated with it banned till 2027!
Re: Barrister Festus Keyamo Shades PDP And Their Supporters On Twitter by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 16, 2018
Abagworo:

I hate tribalistic idiiots and you are one. Buhari will win again 2019 and you will die with your ethnic and religious hate.
Seun lalasticlala Dominique... Calling a nairalander names is a gross violation of the rules. Ban needed. It is hi time multiple monikers are banned from causing disaffection on nairaland
Re: Barrister Festus Keyamo Shades PDP And Their Supporters On Twitter by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:29pm On Jan 16, 2018
typically Yoruba man... only legendary in cowardly grin grin grin
Re: Barrister Festus Keyamo Shades PDP And Their Supporters On Twitter by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:30pm On Jan 16, 2018
typical Yoruba man... only legendary in cowardly grin grin grin
Re: Barrister Festus Keyamo Shades PDP And Their Supporters On Twitter by maestroferddi: 3:32pm On Jan 16, 2018
porka:
Sokoto Gudali.
The irresponsible lawyer is a Bendel Muturu...
Re: Barrister Festus Keyamo Shades PDP And Their Supporters On Twitter by IamPatriotic(m): 3:32pm On Jan 16, 2018
doctokwus:

Get the message bro, he didn't say those that are opposing Bubu in principle, but those that are calling for PDP to come back, has Prof. at anytime campaign for Atiku, Maikarifi or Dakwanbo? so stop mixing up issues, e jooo....
Re: Barrister Festus Keyamo Shades PDP And Their Supporters On Twitter by Enice(m): 3:33pm On Jan 16, 2018
doctokwus:
he said xome, he did not say all.
Re: Barrister Festus Keyamo Shades PDP And Their Supporters On Twitter by stixxx: 3:41pm On Jan 16, 2018
doctokwus:
u read the tweet out of context. read it again and u will see that he wasn't talking to the masses but ppl like fanikayode and co. he acknowledged there are issues but he didnt expect ppl who did exact same thing and worse to talk against it
Re: Barrister Festus Keyamo Shades PDP And Their Supporters On Twitter by bezimo(m): 3:46pm On Jan 16, 2018
superlanny:
can you call your father a useless man, he made the most sense, you might never make in your life, so gbenu soun

What are you talking about..a man is unassumingly playing politics with massive genocidal campaign issues..you are here yarning gargabe. My friend get lost.I have made it already..so it's you and your generation that will never make it.Amen
What nonsense. Rubbish.
Re: Barrister Festus Keyamo Shades PDP And Their Supporters On Twitter by OyiboOyibo(m): 3:47pm On Jan 16, 2018
APC n Buhari are mad
Re: Barrister Festus Keyamo Shades PDP And Their Supporters On Twitter by Enice(m): 3:48pm On Jan 16, 2018
otil1:

Sir, someone who leads as Buhari should not win again please, even at Nairaland level. Speak out against incompetence. Nigeria deswrves better. You are young and the future is yours.
Buhari is the best thing to have happened to Nigeria since banga soup.
Re: Barrister Festus Keyamo Shades PDP And Their Supporters On Twitter by Bobby808: 3:49pm On Jan 16, 2018
Sagamaje:
Keyamo will be shocked in 2019. He won't be able to sleep after his Boss Buhari is sent back to Daura. Omoalé jatí jatí
I nor just know this Agbarah/Agbassa boy problem. Abii na appointment him dey fine, abi na crazy boy, I nor know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sunday Dare Relocates To MKO Abiola Stadium, Abuja / ACE Charity Ambassador Zahra Buhari Teaches ACE Kids In Their School(pics) / Buhari Attends POP Of Nigerian Defence Academy (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.