Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Signs You’re Partners Is Cheating On You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs You’re Partners Is Cheating On You (441 Views)

I Dare Guys In Nairaland To Use Me To Check If Their Partners Is Faithful / HELP: How Many Number Of partners Is Too Much For A Guy Around Mid-twenties / 7 Clear Signs You’re In One Sided Relationship 2018 Valentine Special (ogashub) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Signs You’re Partners Is Cheating On You by Haxine: 12:30pm On Jan 16, 2018
1. Heavy Phone Privacy:
Cheaters always get very protective over their phones and who can access them. Phone locks, frequent private phone calls from a “relative” they need to step away for, or changed passwords are all signs they are hiding something

2. Excessive Social Media:
Many cheaters setup secondary/secretive social accounts to cheat or even joining social websites built specifically for cheaters. Is your partner more interested in their phone than you?

Girls/Guys “only” Night Out:
Going out with their friends and the significant others aren’t invited. If these become too frequent, they could just be using this as an excuse to sneak away.

Read full Article @��

http://www.disktablog.com.ng/2018/01/5-signs-youre-partners-is-cheating-on.html

(1) (Reply)

Pls, Come In N Advise Me / Will The Population Decrease With The Rising Case Of Sex Doll And Masturbation? / How True Is This Statement?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.