Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Another Girl Gets Lucky As Her Man Accepts Her Proposal - Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Girl Gets Lucky As Her Man Accepts Her Proposal - Photos (1948 Views)

Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) / Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) / Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Another Girl Gets Lucky As Her Man Accepts Her Proposal - Photos by LifeofAirforce(m): 2:01pm On Jan 16, 2018
The prophesy of ladies proposing to their men has already started manifesting .

A Nigerian girl gets lucky as her boyfriend accepts her proposal.

See photos below

Re: Another Girl Gets Lucky As Her Man Accepts Her Proposal - Photos by GloriaNinja(f): 2:08pm On Jan 16, 2018
undecided SO THIS YEAR IS THE YEAR OF SOME WOMEN PROPOSING TO MEN? WHAT A SHAME, IS SHE GOING TO BE THE ONE TO PAY THE BRIDE PRICE TOO? EWW
Re: Another Girl Gets Lucky As Her Man Accepts Her Proposal - Photos by LifeofAirforce(m): 2:10pm On Jan 16, 2018
GloriaNinja:
undecided SO THIS YEAR IS THE YEAR OF SOME WOMEN PROPOSING TO MEN? WHAT A SHAME, IS SHE GOING TO BE THE ONE TO PAY THE BRIDE PRICE TOO? EWW

When are you going to propose to that boyfriend you love so much ?

Someone else would propose to him o

1 Like

Re: Another Girl Gets Lucky As Her Man Accepts Her Proposal - Photos by mikejj(m): 2:13pm On Jan 16, 2018
what is this? this exact pix made FP weeks back...
Re: Another Girl Gets Lucky As Her Man Accepts Her Proposal - Photos by HOLYDICK(m): 2:14pm On Jan 16, 2018
That other girl that got rejected in the mall ryt now grin

LORD WHY ME

4 Likes

Re: Another Girl Gets Lucky As Her Man Accepts Her Proposal - Photos by smulti(m): 2:15pm On Jan 16, 2018
GloriaNinja:
undecided SO THIS YEAR IS THE YEAR OF SOME WOMEN PROPOSING TO MEN? IM ASHAMED, IS SHE GOING TO BE THE ONE TO PAY THE BRIDE PRICE TOO? EWW

and so

Isaiah 4:1. the fulfillment of the scripture is nearer than you think

"In that day seven women will take hold of one man and say, "We will eat our own food and provide our own clothes; only let us be called by your name. Take away our disgrace!"

2 Likes

Re: Another Girl Gets Lucky As Her Man Accepts Her Proposal - Photos by tealaw(m): 2:18pm On Jan 16, 2018
Desperate times, desperate measures.
#switchingsides.

1 Like

Re: Another Girl Gets Lucky As Her Man Accepts Her Proposal - Photos by thorpido(m): 2:24pm On Jan 16, 2018
Why does she have to propose?
Well, if I was the one I will run away...............then come back and propose to her.
Re: Another Girl Gets Lucky As Her Man Accepts Her Proposal - Photos by Ajoboss(m): 2:26pm On Jan 16, 2018
Any gal wen go try dis rubbish with me eh,I pity for am because d disgrace wen she go receive eh..mouth no go fit talk am
Re: Another Girl Gets Lucky As Her Man Accepts Her Proposal - Photos by sweetetlove(f): 2:27pm On Jan 16, 2018
Is this the new trend shocked love her courage tho
Re: Another Girl Gets Lucky As Her Man Accepts Her Proposal - Photos by Xinzu: 2:27pm On Jan 16, 2018
Looks staged.
Re: Another Girl Gets Lucky As Her Man Accepts Her Proposal - Photos by Snow02: 2:33pm On Jan 16, 2018
the guy is even crying while wearing her show belle denim jacket SMH
Re: Another Girl Gets Lucky As Her Man Accepts Her Proposal - Photos by ebujany(m): 2:43pm On Jan 16, 2018
I dey shame for the guy
Re: Another Girl Gets Lucky As Her Man Accepts Her Proposal - Photos by donstan18: 2:44pm On Jan 16, 2018
M
Re: Another Girl Gets Lucky As Her Man Accepts Her Proposal - Photos by LifeofAirforce(m): 2:45pm On Jan 16, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Another Girl Gets Lucky As Her Man Accepts Her Proposal - Photos by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 16, 2018
angry

∆ Why is the table turning so fast...?

Wow!!! Tough time we are ∆
Re: Another Girl Gets Lucky As Her Man Accepts Her Proposal - Photos by LifeofAirforce(m): 3:13pm On Jan 16, 2018
cheesy grin

Ent time proposals
Re: Another Girl Gets Lucky As Her Man Accepts Her Proposal - Photos by xlander(m): 3:17pm On Jan 16, 2018
Hope she'll pay dowry too.
Re: Another Girl Gets Lucky As Her Man Accepts Her Proposal - Photos by DaddyKross: 3:17pm On Jan 16, 2018
This is so gay on the guy's part. I bet he is gon be saying

"Oh my gawwd, she proposed to me and i said yes. My gawd i can't believe this."

Aaaaaaaarueme.... Abomination
*Spits*

2 Likes

Re: Another Girl Gets Lucky As Her Man Accepts Her Proposal - Photos by Oxster(m): 3:18pm On Jan 16, 2018
LifeofAirforce:
cheesy grin

Ent time proposals

No be ent nah ENDgringrin
Re: Another Girl Gets Lucky As Her Man Accepts Her Proposal - Photos by midehi2(f): 3:19pm On Jan 16, 2018
This is end time proposal
Re: Another Girl Gets Lucky As Her Man Accepts Her Proposal - Photos by Oxster(m): 3:20pm On Jan 16, 2018
Hmm. ,if this is 4 real de noba of gals that will propose to me gonna be much oh,,I think is tym m gonna b careful with any gal that wanna kneel b4 me
Re: Another Girl Gets Lucky As Her Man Accepts Her Proposal - Photos by Oxster(m): 3:20pm On Jan 16, 2018
midehi2:
This is end time proposal

Shut up,What do u know abt proposal?
Re: Another Girl Gets Lucky As Her Man Accepts Her Proposal - Photos by QueenBec: 3:21pm On Jan 16, 2018
Groom's price grin
GloriaNinja:
Re: Another Girl Gets Lucky As Her Man Accepts Her Proposal - Photos by midehi2(f): 3:22pm On Jan 16, 2018
Oxster:

You must be a kid to reply me this way....anyway grow up and be responsible
Re: Another Girl Gets Lucky As Her Man Accepts Her Proposal - Photos by QueenBec: 3:22pm On Jan 16, 2018
it isn't right for a woman to propose
Oxster:

Re: Another Girl Gets Lucky As Her Man Accepts Her Proposal - Photos by jeff1607(m): 3:25pm On Jan 16, 2018
it is finished

feminist oya over to you
Re: Another Girl Gets Lucky As Her Man Accepts Her Proposal - Photos by Oxster(m): 3:25pm On Jan 16, 2018
midehi2:

You must be a kid to reply me this way....anyway grow up and be responsible

Am bored baE ,,looking 4 one to entertain me

Don't take de mention personalgrin
Re: Another Girl Gets Lucky As Her Man Accepts Her Proposal - Photos by Oxster(m): 3:29pm On Jan 16, 2018
QueenBec:
it isn't right for a woman to propose

Scriptures must be fulfilled,,Go and read Isaiah 4:1

better go ND propose to that guy oh

1 Like

Re: Another Girl Gets Lucky As Her Man Accepts Her Proposal - Photos by lalasticlala(m): 4:00pm On Jan 16, 2018

(1)

Learn Game For Female Attraction.(Become The Best Version Of Yourself) / Struggles Only Naturalistas Can Relate To. / ‘free Pu**y For The First 10 Guys’ – Woman’s Naked Scandalous Birthday IV Trends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.