Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) (74685 Views)

Ray Hushpuppi Receives Fendi Designed Cake From Fendi For His Birthday / Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) / Ray Hushpuppi: 7 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About The Flamboyant ‘Big-Boy’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) by Mike008(m): 3:00pm On Jan 17, 2018
dollyjoy:
He look clean. My spec....

Yeah, he looks rich, your spec.

3 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 3:01pm On Jan 17, 2018
W
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) by Snow02: 3:01pm On Jan 17, 2018
OK no hate buh who the fvck is he though??
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) by IgweBUIKE1(m): 3:01pm On Jan 17, 2018
his dress sense is on point
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) by Constantiney: 3:02pm On Jan 17, 2018
Nicklaus619:

U miss the point, Gucci can't go bankrupt considering their net earning for endorsing $50,000.00k contract believe that
Contract for what exactly? Smh.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) by Nicklaus619(m): 3:02pm On Jan 17, 2018
Dollarship:
Lol buh Gucci always liking and commenting on his post o

Abeg how many likes on comment makes N1,000 ?
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) by tivta(m): 3:04pm On Jan 17, 2018
idiooootttttaaaaa
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) by able20(m): 3:04pm On Jan 17, 2018
roarik:
dis guy don turn gucci ambassador already
No Gucci naa Trump ambassador
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 3:04pm On Jan 17, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:
He is probably the son of a rich, silent billionaire you know nothing about...

All the drug / 419 connections are likely false.

This guy is a real Ajebo. It's written all over him

Disclaimer - My opinion...might be wrong

Pesin Wey Be G-BOY.

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) by Snow02: 3:05pm On Jan 17, 2018
NairalandCS:

Clean ?
LMAO
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) by octus2008(m): 3:05pm On Jan 17, 2018
ITS 2018 THIS BOY STILL NEVER HAFF SENSE...........PLS DONATE SENSE FOR HIM OHH grin grin grin
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) by Nicklaus619(m): 3:06pm On Jan 17, 2018
Constantiney:

Contract for what exactly? Smh.

Wasting unnecessary money that was suppose to use for future investment to buy Gucci way no go even last like my onitsha made version, what sense does it make?
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) by Dollarship(m): 3:06pm On Jan 17, 2018
Nicklaus619:

Abeg how many likes on comment makes N1,000 ?
80 grin

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) by thunderbabs: 3:06pm On Jan 17, 2018
dollyjoy:
He look clean. My spec....

Dolly dolly wink
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) by Holuwatoobii(m): 3:07pm On Jan 17, 2018
3Geez:
Top Naija big boy let's us in to his Versace customized bedroom via his Instagram handle

Cc lalasticlala

and should we start dancing?
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) by nlander06: 3:08pm On Jan 17, 2018
kmvlmflkw
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) by DNA9(m): 3:08pm On Jan 17, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
A top sales rep... That na hotel room. Who dash single guy room to clean like that? angry

There are single guys with clean looking room.. Am an example ma. I may not hav a Versace created room, buh I knw hv got a very clean looking room with cool wallpapers and nice interiors... I Naturally can't sleep in a nasty place. How i scaled through nysc camp yrs ago still remains a mystery 4 me till today..
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) by thunderbabs: 3:08pm On Jan 17, 2018
octus2008:
ITS 2018 THIS BOY STILL NEVER HAFF SENSE...........PLS DONATE SENSE FOR HIM OHH grin grin grin

What type of sense would you recommend? Coz we have an adidas type of sense here
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) by Assassin101: 3:09pm On Jan 17, 2018
its a damn hotel room
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) by albacete(m): 3:10pm On Jan 17, 2018
Gucci obsessed fellow. And Gucci has sworn not to recognize the guy. Why evulz?
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 17, 2018
DNA9:

There are single guys with clean looking room.. Am an example ma. I may not hav a Versace created room, buh I knw hv got a very clean looking room with cool wallpapers and nice interiors... I Naturally can't sleep in a nasty place. How i scaled through nysc camp yrs ago still remains a mystery 4 me till today..
Is that so? Nice one if true.

2 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) by jaybee3(m): 3:11pm On Jan 17, 2018
Nicklaus619:

U miss the point, Gucci can't go bankrupt considering their net earning for endorsing $50,000.00k contract believe that

Didn't Lehman brothers go bankrupt?
BTW, they were times over worthy in market value than Gucci

2 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) by DNA9(m): 3:12pm On Jan 17, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Is that so? Nice one if true.

Yes. And thanks

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 17, 2018
DNA9:

Yes. And thanks
Send a picture lemme confirm
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) by Wisebisho: 3:13pm On Jan 17, 2018
zarakay:
Fat Ugly pig
This criminal thinks we don't know the source of his blood money
We dont fucking care how... If you no get money hide your face.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) by Nicklaus619(m): 3:14pm On Jan 17, 2018
jaybee3:

Didn't Lehman brothers go bankrupt?
BTW, they were times over worthy in market value than Gucci

For giving one just man contract ? Gucci ain't that poor nah
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) by chaloskyx: 3:15pm On Jan 17, 2018
Palazzo Versace Hotel Dubai.. who's fooling who there's really no need to live a fake life style just to be relevant

10 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) by Mofe72: 3:15pm On Jan 17, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:
He is probably the son of a rich, silent billionaire you know nothing about...

All the drug / 419 connections are likely false.

This guy is a real Ajebo. It's written all over him

Disclaimer - My opinion...i might be wrong

Have you seen his writing?

Ajebo ko

2 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) by shegie(m): 3:16pm On Jan 17, 2018
u no get work and u just dey show money o. no be me talk ham o, na fhyno sing ham o

2 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) by Tokziby: 3:16pm On Jan 17, 2018
Thats a hotel not a bedroom
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) by jaybee3(m): 3:18pm On Jan 17, 2018
Nicklaus619:

For giving one just man contract ? Gucci ain't that poor nah

Your bold assertion was overly exaggerated hence the comparison.

Besides, you aren't privy to their books and certainly don't know their liabilities...Bad investments and its aggregation usually lead to collapse so i was merely focusing on the bankruptcy ish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' / Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery / Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.