Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) (74724 Views)

Ray Hushpuppi Receives Fendi Designed Cake From Fendi For His Birthday / Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) / Ray Hushpuppi: 7 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About The Flamboyant ‘Big-Boy’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) by chccho(m): 12:06am On Jan 18, 2018
So does it mean all this guy does for a living is just buy gucci and versace sturvz,snap pics and make selfies/Vids? For 365 days of a year? Thats all a fully grown man like this? Is that all being rich is about ?
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) by okenwaa(m): 12:59am On Jan 18, 2018
Jackson042:

Other celebrities who patronize Apple products, has Apple recognized them?

Better still, Mike will made it, Migos, YG & 21 savage who sang about Gucci, has Gucci recognized them as ambassadors?

Gucci is a business.. they can't start giving out deals just because someone patronizes their product... they'll go bankrupt...

My guess is that, the shop in Dubai where hush buys his clothes, they'll discount it for him because he has patronized them alot

And they also sent him a Gucci cake on his birthday....
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) by Centurion04: 1:45am On Jan 18, 2018
Room looks small anyways! undecided
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) by phemmyfour: 11:26am On Jan 18, 2018
dollyjoy:
He look clean. My spec....
And if you are not his spec....don't force it
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) by Africacelebcar(m): 11:48am On Jan 18, 2018
The guy no de gree oh www.africacelebcarblog.com
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) by Mofe72: 7:17pm On Jan 18, 2018
zealot4me:

And since when did handwriting shows who is an Ajebo or not?? undecided

I haven’t seen ajebos that can’t make simple sentences �
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) by DNA9(m): 10:30pm On Jan 18, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Send a picture lemme confirm

Hehe. Nah. that's Childish deari.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 19, 2018
DNA9:

Hehe. Nah. that's Childish deari.
Your room could b a pigsty for all I know dear. cheesy
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) by zealot4me(f): 11:46am On Jan 19, 2018
Mofe72:

I haven’t seen ajebos that can’t make simple sentences �

I have seen
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) by Mofe72: 4:29pm On Jan 19, 2018
zealot4me:

I have seen

Money miss road probably
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) by DNA9(m): 3:27pm On Jan 21, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Your room could b a pigsty for all I know dear. cheesy

Hehe. It's Ur opinion.. I was only trying to correct ur opinion about single guys. U not the first person with that mind set tho..
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 21, 2018
DNA9:

Hehe. It's Ur opinion.. I was only trying to correct ur opinion about single guys. U not the first person with that mind set tho..
Definitely not d real me mindset. Was just teasing. #Shalom
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) by Ubiquity: 11:25am On Feb 13, 2018
Jackson042:

Other celebrities who patronize Apple products, has Apple recognized them?

Better still, Mike will made it, Migos, YG & 21 savage who sang about Gucci, has Gucci recognized them as ambassadors?

Gucci is a business.. they can't start giving out deals just because someone patronizes their product... they'll go bankrupt...

My guess is that, the shop in Dubai where hush buys his clothes, they'll discount it for him because he has patronized them alot

They've sent him on important occasion as emissary though he ain't signed on officially, they send him customised cards, messages, gifts, on almost every public and personal festivities. People just come online and talk like they know. Gucci recognizes wherever he sets foot.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 13, 2018
This guy na small boy iswear. Dey go soon use am for sacrifice.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:49pm On Jun 23, 2019
dollyjoy:
He look clean. My spec....
hmm, clean my foot ���

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery / Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor / Sir Roger Moore Is Dead, "James Bond" Actor Dies At 89

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.