Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

13 Pictures Depicting The Real Power Of Destiny - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 13 Pictures Depicting The Real Power Of Destiny (3679 Views)

Memes Depicting A Man Who Married A Wife With A Wide Vagina / Look Out For Destiny Helper When Selecting Wife, Not Good Cook - Wale Aladejana / 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

13 Pictures Depicting The Real Power Of Destiny by Blonchilli(m): 8:09pm On Jan 16, 2018
Have you ever managed to appear in the right place at the right time? The experiences of these people are enough to ensure that only one moment is enough to change your life.

These stories are enough to confirm that destiny exists and if you are still sceptical then you should go through below.

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures Depicting The Real Power Of Destiny by Blonchilli(m): 8:10pm On Jan 16, 2018
1. Met Long Back
On the left is my cousin who can be seen in the family photo of his future wife taken seven years before they met.

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures Depicting The Real Power Of Destiny by Blonchilli(m): 8:12pm On Jan 16, 2018
2. School Friends
As with all, we also lost touch with each other once we moved ahead in life but after 20 years we still hang around in the same way as we used to when we were in preschool.

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures Depicting The Real Power Of Destiny by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 16, 2018
GOD IS GREAT..
THIS IS BEAUTIFUL.

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures Depicting The Real Power Of Destiny by Blonchilli(m): 8:13pm On Jan 16, 2018
3. Vacations
The man and woman took the same vacation pic at a young age but at the age of 30 they met each other and got married.

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures Depicting The Real Power Of Destiny by NairalandCS(m): 8:15pm On Jan 16, 2018
Que Sera Sera.

What will be, Will be.

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures Depicting The Real Power Of Destiny by Blonchilli(m): 8:15pm On Jan 16, 2018
4. Amusement Park
After the wedding, the couple decided to look at their old pictures and found out that they met each other at a very young age in an amusement park.

3 Likes

Re: 13 Pictures Depicting The Real Power Of Destiny by Blonchilli(m): 8:16pm On Jan 16, 2018
5. Couple Dance
The girl who was once not satisfied dancing with the man at a school party met the same man again as her husband and they danced together. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures Depicting The Real Power Of Destiny by BiafranBushBoy: 8:17pm On Jan 16, 2018
Misswrite.
Re: 13 Pictures Depicting The Real Power Of Destiny by Blonchilli(m): 8:17pm On Jan 16, 2018
6. Love Never Dies
When you are in love, you commit to staying together like this couple who are still together after 48 years.

Re: 13 Pictures Depicting The Real Power Of Destiny by Blonchilli(m): 8:20pm On Jan 16, 2018
7. Love At First Sight
Both met each other at the merry-go-round and started liking each other but didn’t express their feelings until they entered high school. kiss

Re: 13 Pictures Depicting The Real Power Of Destiny by MissWrite(f): 8:22pm On Jan 16, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
Misswrite.

Present. smiley

What's up, Bush? How you dey?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Pictures Depicting The Real Power Of Destiny by Blonchilli(m): 8:23pm On Jan 16, 2018
8. That’s Destiny
They knew each other from the days of their childhood and we can say that they are made for each other.

2 Likes

Re: 13 Pictures Depicting The Real Power Of Destiny by Blonchilli(m): 8:24pm On Jan 16, 2018
9. Love, Love
Alex started liking Adam when they first met at a wedding party but the girl expressed her feelings only when they met again at another party after many years.

Re: 13 Pictures Depicting The Real Power Of Destiny by Teophilus96(m): 8:26pm On Jan 16, 2018
If u want me to believe u without any doubt,should i Forget or dump What my teacher once told me that my destiny lies in my hand and i cn make or mar it?Although there's a girl friend(a class mate) of mine in sec skul I hvnt seen nor heard from since 5 years nw.shld i keep waiting?
Re: 13 Pictures Depicting The Real Power Of Destiny by BiafranBushBoy: 8:26pm On Jan 16, 2018
MissWrite:

Present. smiley

What's up, Bush? How you dey?

And you saw my mention on your story and ignored!!! angry

Oya say sorry sad
Re: 13 Pictures Depicting The Real Power Of Destiny by Blonchilli(m): 8:26pm On Jan 16, 2018
10. Friends In Love
Michael and Natalie, who were born in Saudi Arabia were good friends but lost touch and then found each other over social media after 20 years and decided to get married.

Re: 13 Pictures Depicting The Real Power Of Destiny by Blonchilli(m): 8:27pm On Jan 16, 2018
11. Medical Attention
Chris was a donor for Heather who needed a kidney transplant but they never saw each other and later got married to each other.

Re: 13 Pictures Depicting The Real Power Of Destiny by Blonchilli(m): 8:29pm On Jan 16, 2018
12. Online Chat
The two used to chat with each other daily without knowing that they work next to each other. Their romance started even before they met.

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures Depicting The Real Power Of Destiny by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 16, 2018
Blonchilli:
Medical Attention
Chris was a donor for Heather who needed a liver transplant but they never saw each other and later got married to each other.

I don't get? How many liver does a man have?

3 Likes

Re: 13 Pictures Depicting The Real Power Of Destiny by Blonchilli(m): 8:30pm On Jan 16, 2018
13. Diving Relation
And finally, The girl is from Canada and the boy from France but they first met in Thailand during a diving expedition. Even after 3 years, they are together.

Re: 13 Pictures Depicting The Real Power Of Destiny by midolian(m): 8:31pm On Jan 16, 2018
Blonchilli:
Love, Love
Alex started liking Adam when they first met at a wedding party but the girl expressed her feelings only when they met again at another party after many years.
Though things like this happen but i think some of this your pictures were photoshopped. How can these pple be putting on same cloth after many years?

5 Likes

Re: 13 Pictures Depicting The Real Power Of Destiny by jericco1(m): 8:33pm On Jan 16, 2018
any African there?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Pictures Depicting The Real Power Of Destiny by Blonchilli(m): 8:37pm On Jan 16, 2018
Gungnir:

I don't get? How many liver does a man have?
Corrected sir
Re: 13 Pictures Depicting The Real Power Of Destiny by midolian(m): 8:39pm On Jan 16, 2018
jericco1:
any African there?
Africans dont cherish things like this as much as the whites. If not, there are a thousand and one similar cases.
Re: 13 Pictures Depicting The Real Power Of Destiny by Blonchilli(m): 8:39pm On Jan 16, 2018
Teophilus96:
If u want me to believe u without any doubt,should i Forget or dump What my teacher once told me that my destiny lies in my hand and i cn make or mar it?Although there's a girl friend(a class mate) of mine in sec skul I hvnt seen nor heard from since 5 years nw.shld i keep waiting?
I waited over 11 years after I last saw my secondary school crush and it was worth it wink

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures Depicting The Real Power Of Destiny by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 16, 2018
Blonchilli:

Corrected sir

Okay sir.
Re: 13 Pictures Depicting The Real Power Of Destiny by MissWrite(f): 8:41pm On Jan 16, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

And you saw my mention on your story and ignored!!! angry

Oya say sorry sad

embarassed, Awww....lol. Sorry.

But no, sweetie, I didn't see your mention. Did you? Maybe you meant to, and then forgot. Would I ignore you?
Re: 13 Pictures Depicting The Real Power Of Destiny by chynie: 8:41pm On Jan 16, 2018
Lovely
Re: 13 Pictures Depicting The Real Power Of Destiny by BiafranBushBoy: 8:50pm On Jan 16, 2018
MissWrite:

embarassed, Awww....lol. Sorry.

But no, sweetie, I didn't see your mention. Did you? Maybe you meant to, and then forgot. Would I ignore you?

lol. cheesy. Maybe I mentioned you in my head. Smh.

It was because of your last story. Can I send a personal message? or you have an official email I can reach you with?
Re: 13 Pictures Depicting The Real Power Of Destiny by Teophilus96(m): 8:51pm On Jan 16, 2018
Blonchilli:

I waited over 11 years after I last saw my secondary school crush and it was worth it wink
Hmmm crush? i mean my love shld i still wait for her and hope on destiny?
Re: 13 Pictures Depicting The Real Power Of Destiny by jericco1(m): 9:04pm On Jan 16, 2018
midolian:
Africans dont cherish things like this as much as the whites. If not, there are a thousand and one similar cases.
a thousand and one indeed.
we are different, still evolving.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Caught Pants Down Cheating Inside A Car With Lover (18+ Photo) / Unpopular Truths About Marriage - Meme Collections / Help!!! What Should I Do With All This? [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.