Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,552 members, 7,955,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:37 PM

Emeka Kalu, DG Atiku Agenda 2019 In A Meeting With Atiku (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emeka Kalu, DG Atiku Agenda 2019 In A Meeting With Atiku (Photos) (23545 Views)

Abacha's Daughter, Zainab Yakubu Lado Dan Marke Endorses Atiku - Photos / Saraki Named DG, Atiku’s Presidential Campaign / Kwankwaso Supporters Burn Their PDP Membership Cards Because Of Atiku (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Kalu, DG Atiku Agenda 2019 In A Meeting With Atiku (Photos) by dynicks(m): 9:16am On Jan 17, 2018
o yeah!! there they go again.!...nd Same old men keeps getting recycled....

The youths! the youths!!...where art thou?!!....i repeat...where art thou!!

Re: Emeka Kalu, DG Atiku Agenda 2019 In A Meeting With Atiku (Photos) by oloripelebe2: 9:16am On Jan 17, 2018
alexistaiwo:
I don't know how I will explain to my future grandchildren that during my youth days, Millions of Nigerians consciously voted a recycled dullard and uneducated military dictator as a democratic president.

Shame is already catching me in advance.
Re: Emeka Kalu, DG Atiku Agenda 2019 In A Meeting With Atiku (Photos) by mrphysics(m): 9:16am On Jan 17, 2018
Lol. We are wiser now.
No Atiku

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Kalu, DG Atiku Agenda 2019 In A Meeting With Atiku (Photos) by BiafraIShere(m): 9:16am On Jan 17, 2018
Atiku is far better than the terrorist currently occupying aso Rock!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emeka Kalu, DG Atiku Agenda 2019 In A Meeting With Atiku (Photos) by jakesbaba: 9:16am On Jan 17, 2018
Kassidy4luv:
ATIKU WE KNOW.

THUNDER FIRE BUHARI

Thunder fire both of them

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Kalu, DG Atiku Agenda 2019 In A Meeting With Atiku (Photos) by Sagay212: 9:18am On Jan 17, 2018
Time to make some atiku cool money.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Kalu, DG Atiku Agenda 2019 In A Meeting With Atiku (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 9:18am On Jan 17, 2018
grin grin grin

Atiku just bent on wastefully sharing his loot

People around him be deceiving him of his chances.

Left to myself and Atiku alone, I will still win him

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Kalu, DG Atiku Agenda 2019 In A Meeting With Atiku (Photos) by Themandator: 9:19am On Jan 17, 2018
possibility1234:
Atiku is really looking like President already.

The guy is every shade presidential...Very healthy
Re: Emeka Kalu, DG Atiku Agenda 2019 In A Meeting With Atiku (Photos) by dheilaw1(m): 9:28am On Jan 17, 2018
atiku can only be president of biafra

1 Like

Re: Emeka Kalu, DG Atiku Agenda 2019 In A Meeting With Atiku (Photos) by Lordave: 9:30am On Jan 17, 2018
Thickcok01:
Igbo people useless ehh, they keep making watery noise and at the same time make themselves political slaves to hausas and yorubas. When will igbo race be liberated from noise making and follow follow politics?
So you have the audacity to call all entire ethnic group useless just because you can afford data and type on nairaland abi?

5 Likes

Re: Emeka Kalu, DG Atiku Agenda 2019 In A Meeting With Atiku (Photos) by omoiyalayi(m): 9:32am On Jan 17, 2018
Where are those ipob miscreants calling yoruba slave to Hausa nd fulani

You guys keep making useless noise here Meanwhile you are secretly worshiping the hausa fulani making urself their real slave

I know millions of you will still vote for the so called hausa fulani come 2019 nd if you loose shift the blame to Yorubas

Shame on all of you

1 Like

Re: Emeka Kalu, DG Atiku Agenda 2019 In A Meeting With Atiku (Photos) by pharmagba: 9:33am On Jan 17, 2018
Is Atiku still in this planet!!!!
Atiku that has been commenting on all social and national issues just went MUTE when herdsmen struck

To me anybody following this self serving sycophant does not love Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Kalu, DG Atiku Agenda 2019 In A Meeting With Atiku (Photos) by AnotherZik: 9:38am On Jan 17, 2018
NAPC1:
Director General of Atiku Agenda 2019, Chief Emeka Kalu (ECK) pay courtesy visit to former Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and presidential hopeful for 2019, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.

The meeting held today in Abuja.

With him are some executive members of the organization.

See more photos below;

https://junglejournalist./2018/01/16/photo-news-dg-atiku-agenda-2019-in-a-meeting-with-atiku/

Youths, others prevent DSS from arresting Pastor who told members to vote out Buhari

Youths of Kassim Ibrahim Street in Jos joined pastors and members of the Evangelical Outreach Ministries International, EBOMI, to stop operatives of the Department of State Services, DSS, from arresting the General Overseer of the church, Isa El-Buba.

El-Buba was said to have called on church members to obtain voters cards and vote out "wickedness" in government in 2019. He was also reported to have accused President Muhammadu Buhari of incompetence.

According to reports, the security agents laid siege at the church till 11:30pm on Monday, but were prevented from whisking away the pastor by the valiant youths, after which the operatives retreated.

Read more:
https://newsworth.ng/youths-others-prevent-dss-arresting-pastor-told-members-vote-buhari/
Re: Emeka Kalu, DG Atiku Agenda 2019 In A Meeting With Atiku (Photos) by purplekayc(m): 9:40am On Jan 17, 2018
Old cargos returning back again
Re: Emeka Kalu, DG Atiku Agenda 2019 In A Meeting With Atiku (Photos) by Balkan(m): 9:42am On Jan 17, 2018
Lordave:
So you have the audacity to call all entire ethnic group useless just because you can afford data and type on nairaland abi?
the mod will not ban him nor delete the comment. They are part of Buhari crew.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Kalu, DG Atiku Agenda 2019 In A Meeting With Atiku (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 9:45am On Jan 17, 2018
ignis:
Atiku is better option to Buhari.

Argue with your brain.

kaakaoo:
atiku all de way!!!

You guys just do not want to learn your lessons. History is a wonderful thing to study and you people ignore it. You know what they say about people who ignore their history right? They tend to repeat it over and over again. Make una continue. Una suffer de do press up in preparation for the next level.
Re: Emeka Kalu, DG Atiku Agenda 2019 In A Meeting With Atiku (Photos) by Ojiofor: 9:49am On Jan 17, 2018
Nigeria can't afford another four years of Buhari's vision less Draconian administration.
Re: Emeka Kalu, DG Atiku Agenda 2019 In A Meeting With Atiku (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 9:55am On Jan 17, 2018
alexistaiwo:
I don't know how I will explain to my future grandchildren that during my youth days, Millions of Nigerians consciously voted a recycled dullard and uneducated military dictator as a democratic president.

Shame is already catching me in advance.

And you know what will be much more shameful? Explaining to your grandchildren how Nigerians continued to make the same mistake over and over again. Not once not twice but multiple times. Atiku is prepping to become the next president. Can anyone explain to me how he is better than Buhari or any leader past and present in Nigeria?
Re: Emeka Kalu, DG Atiku Agenda 2019 In A Meeting With Atiku (Photos) by KingGBsky(m): 9:59am On Jan 17, 2018
dynicks:
o yeah!! there they go again.!...nd Same old men keeps getting recycled....

The youths! the youths!!...where art thou?!!....i repeat...where art thou!!

This is politics.
This same men fought for our freedom from colonialism. They also fought for the unity of Nigeria.
The question now is what have our present youth of this generation done or sacrificed to want to take the mantle of leadership?
Leadership is all about sacrifice, endurance, perseverance and maturity to lead and not to be lead in the course of leading.
The definite truth is that our youths are not ready.
Read Why We Struck a book that present true reality of how the young military men took over the nations power in Jan 15 1966, then you would know what being a youth is all about.
So na all this Wizkid and Davido fans fighting on social media on who is better that wants to lead?
The time would come for The Youths but until then we should think on creating our purpose. Learn more everyday and work hard to achieve alot so that when the opportunity opens for us to take over leadership we will not be found wanting.
GBsky Steve

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Kalu, DG Atiku Agenda 2019 In A Meeting With Atiku (Photos) by truthstands12: 10:14am On Jan 17, 2018
A third neutral force is coming into the presidential race with Donald Duke and its going to be tough. Nigerians need to stand up and take their future in their hands. See poll of Buhari, Atiku and Donald Duke on one of the posts and see what is happening there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Kalu, DG Atiku Agenda 2019 In A Meeting With Atiku (Photos) by emmalord(m): 10:15am On Jan 17, 2018
Can atiku give declare his asset? can propose presidential candidate give Nigeria just half of his asset both home and abroad ? we need leader with integrity and credibility grin grin grin
NAPC1:
Director General of Atiku Agenda 2019, Chief Emeka Kalu (ECK) pay courtesy visit to former Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and presidential hopeful for 2019, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.

The meeting held today in Abuja.

With him are some executive members of the organization.

See more photos below;

https://junglejournalist./2018/01/16/photo-news-dg-atiku-agenda-2019-in-a-meeting-with-atiku/
Re: Emeka Kalu, DG Atiku Agenda 2019 In A Meeting With Atiku (Photos) by Atiku2019: 10:18am On Jan 17, 2018
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Emeka Kalu, DG Atiku Agenda 2019 In A Meeting With Atiku (Photos) by Parishpriest: 10:23am On Jan 17, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Ipob Miscreants no go kill me with laugh.... grin grin

Atichukwu President Of Biafra...

Ndi Ara!

Your hopelessness has surpassed that of your master at Aso villa.
Re: Emeka Kalu, DG Atiku Agenda 2019 In A Meeting With Atiku (Photos) by emmalord(m): 10:26am On Jan 17, 2018
hmmmm. you just have to let them the truth about our decision in 2015. shocked
oloripelebe2:
grin

Just shelve the idea of having grandchildren na cos of Buhari cheesy grin

Dia is dignity in celibacy atimes undecided
Re: Emeka Kalu, DG Atiku Agenda 2019 In A Meeting With Atiku (Photos) by chccho(m): 10:33am On Jan 17, 2018
Themandator:

The guy is every shade presidential...Very healthy
Is that what will help us win the war against terrorism,Corruption, and impunity in the land?
Re: Emeka Kalu, DG Atiku Agenda 2019 In A Meeting With Atiku (Photos) by ogbeniolola: 10:33am On Jan 17, 2018
I don't why igbos are always opting for presidential aides!...when will produce presidential materials!
Re: Emeka Kalu, DG Atiku Agenda 2019 In A Meeting With Atiku (Photos) by chccho(m): 10:38am On Jan 17, 2018
[quote author=KingGBsky post=64271629]

This is politics.
This same men fought for our freedom from colonialism. They also fought for the unity of Nigeria.
The question now is what have our present youth of this generation done or sacrificed to want to take the mantle of leadership?
Leadership is all about sacrifice, endurance, perseverance and maturity to lead and not to be lead in the course of leading.
The definite truth is that our youths are not ready.
Read Why We Struck a book that present true reality of how the young military men took over the nations power in Jan 15 1966, then you would know what being a youth is all about.
So na all this Wizkid and Davido fans fighting on social media on who is better that wants to lead?
The time would come for The Youths but until then we should think on creating our purpose. Learn more everyday and work hard to achieve alot so that when the opportunity opens for us to take over leadership we will not be found wanting.
GBsky Steve [/quote
]
Word

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Kalu, DG Atiku Agenda 2019 In A Meeting With Atiku (Photos) by Xinzu: 10:44am On Jan 17, 2018
Nnaeb:
FD 2019 A new Nigeria is possible
[img][/img]

Who's he?
Re: Emeka Kalu, DG Atiku Agenda 2019 In A Meeting With Atiku (Photos) by oloripelebe2: 10:44am On Jan 17, 2018
emmalord:
hmmmm. you just have to let them the truth about our decision in 2015. shocked

I voted Kowa grin grin

Ain't a fan of President Buhari and even that drunkard from otuoke grin
Re: Emeka Kalu, DG Atiku Agenda 2019 In A Meeting With Atiku (Photos) by DONSMITH123(m): 10:51am On Jan 17, 2018
yarimo:
ATIKU don't waste your money, GOODLUCK Jonathan remains PDP Last president of Nigeria.

you wicked ....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ONSA's N1.2bn: Again, EFCC Goes After Fayose’s Lagos, Abuja Properties / The Canal Along Alapere Through To Iyana Oworo Is Blocked Everywhere Is Flooded / FG Cuts N2 From New Pump Price, Petrol To Sell At N170.17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.