Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,199 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Like To Know About Ahmadiyya? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Like To Know About Ahmadiyya? (3248 Views)

Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? / I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims / The Gospel Of Barnabas And The Ahmadiyya Sect Of I.s.l.a.m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Like To Know About Ahmadiyya? by Niyi53(m): 8:12pm On May 03, 2010
toba:

Im glad to hear from muslims about the 2nd coming of christ. Why is it that mohammad is not the one coming back?
Jesus&mohammad who is superior?
muhammad is superior,
Re: Like To Know About Ahmadiyya? by Niyi53(m): 9:07pm On May 03, 2010
Firstly, you claimed that Christian is the Dajjal having forgotten that Christianity was in existence during the Holy Prophet's time and never said it would be the dajjal. Jesus would come pray and die a natural death because he didnt die in the first place, he would be the one to kill the Dajjal and that is why ALLAH said in the Quran that Jesus would be the sign of the day and there are narrations from authentic hadiths about his coming.
dajjal:i mean the christian missionaries.
the Quran is clear about the death of Jesus Christ. the Jesus that was sent to the childern of israelites is not going to come back forever, his second coming is going to take place in another person.
the quran says that he is going to be the sign of the HOUR and NOT DAY. the hour does not mean last day, but may mean the period when the kingdom of God would be taken from the Israelite and given to the Ishmaelite, (the nation that would bring forth its fruit).

from some verses before it is said "and when the son of mary is mentioned as an example, lo! thy people raise a clamor threat.

the advent of the messiah was a sign that the jews would be disgraced and humiliated and were about to be deprived of prophet-hood for all time, mathal signifying anything similar or equal to another (6:39), the verse beside the meaning given in the text, may also signifies that when the people of the holy prophet-the Muslims- are told that another person who would be like jesus and would be his counterpart, would be raised from amoung them to regenerate them and to restore their lost glory, instead of been glad of this good tidings, they raise a clamour.
Re: Like To Know About Ahmadiyya? by Niyi53(m): 10:24pm On May 03, 2010
Anas b. Malik(raa) reported that the Messenger of Allah(sAas) said: "Dajjal is blind of one eye and there is written between his eyes the word 'Kafr'. Then he spelled the word as K.F.R., which every Muslim would be able to read."
the holy prophet also says that "every believer would be able to decipher it, whether he can read or not" in another tradition he says ", whether he can write or not".
lets be sincere with ourselves, this should not be taken literally. a person who cannot read would not be able read KFR, its no magic.
it would be appropriate to first know the identity of DAJJAL!
Re: Like To Know About Ahmadiyya? by Niyi53(m): 10:46pm On May 03, 2010
Dadjjal
A difficulty is often raised about the prophecy relating to the Dadjjal. It is said that the Dadjjal was to appear before the Promised Messiah. Therefore, as the Dadjjal has not yet appeared, the time of the Promised Messiah has not yet come.

It must be remembered that the prophecy relating to the Dadjjal, like all prophecies, is subject to interpretation. We read in the Holy Quran:

'And the sun and the moon, I saw them making obeisance to me.( Yusuf, 4)
'And I have seen in a dream that I am slaughtering thee.'( Al-Saffat, 102.)

The references are to the dreams of Joseph and Abraham respectively. Both dreams are well known. Both are symbolic of events which they prophesied. It is not fitting for Muslims to treat prophecies as anything other than symbolic descriptions of the future.

The prophecy about the Dadjjal cannot be understood except in the light of other Traditions and ill the light of the general laws of God. If it is true, as the Traditions say, that the Promised Messiah is to be preceded by the Dadjjal, and if it is true that the advent of the Promised Messiah is to be marked by the dominance of Christianity, does it not follow that the prophecy about the Dadjjal relates to the power and overlordship of Christianity in our time? The prophecies are saying ill effect that the Dadjjal and Christianity will be powerful forces and that both will appear some time before the Promised Messiah. Two powerful forces due to appear simultaneously could easily be one and the same. Two different forces cannot acquire dominance at the same time. The difficulty can be solved by assuming that the two names are two different names for the same thing.

A very important consideration which leads to this conclusion is that the Holy Prophet (on whom be peace and the blessings of God) instructed his followers to turn to the first ten verses of Surah Kahf, (chapter 18), when they confront the menace of the Dadjjal. The first ten verses of this chapter contain a refutation of Christianity. One of the verses says:

'And that it may warn those who say, Allah has taken unto Himself a son.'(Al Kahf,4)

The object of the revelation of the Holy Quran is to warn mankind. Among other things, the purpose of the Holy Book is to warn those who attribute a physical son to God. The verses, cording to the Holy Prophet, provide guidance for Muslims to .meet the menace of the Dadjjal. But they contain a refutation of Christianity. Does this not prove that the Dadjjal and Christianity re one and the same thing? Treatment of a disease must be relevant to the disease. If the Dadjjal and Christianity were two different things, the Holy Prophet would not have recommended the reading of verses of the Holy Book which relate not to the Dadjjal but to Christianity. The reading of these verses would have been ,next to useless if they did not relate to the Dadjjal. This proves, therefore, that even according to the Holy Prophet, the appearance of the Dadjjal is the appearance of Christian propagandists. The greatest obstacle to a true understanding of the subject of the Dadjjal is the preconception, from which most people seem to suffer, that the Dadjjal is one powerful individual, a kind of Superman, This he is not, even according to Arabic dictionaries. To quote two authorities:

'The Dadjjal is the name of a large party which, through force of numbers, will spread over the whole earth, and according to some authorities, it is the name of a party which keeps moving from one part of the world to another the goods and material in which it trades.'(Taj)

'The Dadjjal is a large party'(Aqrab)

These descriptions apply to Christian propagandists today. They transport their books from one part of the world to another, together with other forms of entertainment; they also promote business activities of various kinds wherever they go. One meaning of the word Dadjjal is 'pretender'. To whom is this description more applicable than to the Christian propagandists of our time? They present the man Jesus so that he should seem like God. True, the Dadjjal has other signs. He was to be one-eyed and was to have with him a donkey of inordinate size. Clouds of smoke were to be seen in front of the animal and behind it. These descriptions are symbolic. The one-eyed Dadjjal is a group or party of men devoid of spiritual vision. The right side in spiritual symbolism indicates religion and virtue. If the Dadjjal is without his right eye, he symbolizes men incapable of spiritual understand- ing and a spiritual view of things. The donkey of the Dadjjal symbolizes the railway, the most typical of modern means of transport. It was invented by Christians in Christian countries. When the railway whistles, the sound resembles the braying of a donkey. It uses fire and water as fuel, and clouds of smoke are before and behind it. Christian propagandists use it for transporting themselves to different parts of the world.

Nobody can take exception to the interpretation of symbols and prophecies. We have for this the authority of the Holy Prophet himself In the Hadith we read that one day the Holy Prophet went to see Ibn Sayyad a man credited with strange experiences. He was with him for some time and asked him questions. From the answers to the questions it appeared that Ibn Sayyad had some Satanic or self-caused intuitions. Omar, who accompanied the Holy Prophet, drew his sword, saying on oath that Ibn Sayyad was the Dadjjal of the prophecy. The Holy Prophet (on whom be peace) stopped Omar:

'Hazrat Omar asked the Messenger of Allah (peace be on him), "Permit me to strike his head with my sword." The Messenger of Allah (peace be on him) replied: ' "If he is not the Dadjjal, it is wrong to kill him. If he is, it is not for you but for the Messiah to kill him '(Mishquat, under Ibn-- Sayyad.)

The incident proves that the signs of the Dadjjal mentioned in earlier prophecies are symbolic and can stand interpretation. When Omar declared Ibn Sayyad to be the Dajjal, the Holy Prophet did not contradict him. He could have cited the signs which he himself had narrated about the Dadjjal: that the Dadjjal would have KFR written on his forehead, that he would have one eye, that he would fail to reach Medina, and so on. These signs were not present in Ibn Sayyad. He did not have one eye, he did not have KFR written on his forehead. (This important inscription was not visible even to the Holy Prophet, let alone to others.) And he was present in Medina. The question is, if the signs about the Dadjjal are not symbols, if they have to be taken literally, why did not the Holy Prophet contradict Omar straight away? Why did he hesitate? Why did he not tell Omar that the Dadjjal was to have one eye, he was to have KFR written on his forehead and was not to be seen in Medina? So it was futile to call Ibn Sayyad the Dadjjal of prophecy. The fact that the Holy Prophet did not contradict Omar at once, that he at least thought it possible that Ibn Sayyad was the Dadjjal, proves that, according to the Holy Prophet, signs about the Dadjjal were capable of interpretation, that they were not to be taken literally but
could have a meaning very different from their surface meaning. If, even the Holy Prophet believed that the signs of the Dadjjal can stand interpretation, nobody else has the right to turn his back upon the facts of contemporary history and demand a literal fulfilment of those signs, ignoring their obvious symbolic significance.
Re: Like To Know About Ahmadiyya? by babs787(m): 6:33pm On May 05, 2010
@Niyi

You have a very funny way of trying to prove yourself that Ahmadiyyah is on course.

You also claimed that Christianity is the Dajjal having forgotten that the Holy Prophet (saw) told us what,who Dajjal would be. Christianity has been in existence before the coming of the prophet and also met them doing same and he never for one day told His companions to beware of christianinity that it would be the Dajjal. Moreso, he allowed them worship in the mosque when they were being persecuted. He never for one day said christian would be the dajjal but said if they tell you anything, just tell them that you believed in Quran and Prophet Muhammed.

It seems you are getting confused with Judaism and christianity. Maybe you would remember when the Holy Prophet wanted to start his prophethood in the cave and it was a christian who told them to take care of him, that he would be a great person with great work and the prophet never said anything bad about them.

Even after his demise and his caliphs took over, christians existed and were never molested and there was a treaty covering them of freedm of religion.

In case, you do not know that there is a difference between a christian and jew, a jew does not believe in Messiah and other things and even laughed when you claimed that Dajjal is the christianity linking them to atrocities having forgotten that jews are the main terrorist and have been behind all forms of opression, killings, maimings etc

Now let me try to analyse your post:

You claimed that Jesus would not be coming again or would take another shape
You claimed that Dajjal is christianity
That Kaa Faa Raa is not real.

Now, Nobody saw Jesus' pics but the prophet gave the description of who he is, shape, height etc and we are not saying he would take the former shape or a new one but it is certain that he would come and would be the sign of the hour (sign of the day is a typographical as read in my earlier post). He would be the one to deafeat the dajjal. When he comes (Jesus), he would let people know that he is not God nor son of God, would destroy the cross and this would give those that wants to repent to do so.
Also you claimed that christianity is the dajjal having forgotten that Allah refers to them as the people of the book and never called them Dajjal. W

You also forgot that the Holy Prophet did not go to school but was able to read and that would be how the Believers would interpret whether the are literate or not. Also you should know that whether one goes to Arabic school or not, everybody would speak it on the day of judgement because it is heavenly language (christian's word cheesy) and that is how it would be on that Day whether literate or not.

Thousands of jews would follow, increases as he perform miracles and would spread mischief as he progresses but Jesus would come and kill him with is sword and his followers would be killed wherever they may be hiding and even the trees would speak and tell of their hiding. Jesus would not come as a prophet but as a follower of prophet Muhammed (saw)

You did not do your research well to know that the Dajjal would emerge between Shaam and Iraq, and his emergence will become known at Yahudea. He would claim to be God and punishes anybody that does not believein Him and would do many miracles to mislead many.

He will stay on this Earth for a period of forty days; the length of the first day will be one year, the second day will be equal to one month, the third day will be equal to a week and the remaining days will be normal.
He will be unable to enter Makkah because the Malaikah will be guarding the Holy City and nor will he be able to enter Madina because there will be Malaikah guarding each of the seven entrances to Madina; From Madina he will proceed towards Shaam where Imaam Mahdi will be stationed and I am sure you know that it is not happening yet but you claimed tha he is already in existence.

You claimed that being one-eyed is a lie but the Holy Prophet (saw) as reported by:

Ubadah ibn Saamit radiyallahu anhu narrates that the Last Prophet  (peace & blessings be upon him) said, ‘I have explained Dajjal to you, but I fear that you might not have understood. Maseeh-ud-Dajjal will be short and his legs will be crooked. The hair on his head will be extremely twisted. He will have one eye, while his other eye will be flat. It will be neither deep, nor protruding.[/color]’ 

It was also reported by

Ibn Umar radiyallahu anhuma narrates from the Last Prophet  (peace & blessings be upon him) regarding Dajjal, ‘…red complexioned, fat, curly haired man, blind in the right eye which looks like a bulging grape.’ [color=#990000]

Let me leave you with some sayings of the prophet (saw)

`Abd Allah ibn `Umar narrated: Once Allah's Apostle stood amongst the people, glorified and praised Allah as He deserved and then mentioned the Dajjal saying, "l warn you against him (i.e. the Dajjal) and there was no prophet but warned his nation against him. No doubt, Noah warned his nation against him but I tell you about him something of which no prophet told his nation before me. You should know that he is one-eyed, and Allah is not one-eyed."

Ali was reported to have said: "His right eye will be punctured, and his left eye would be raised to his forehead and will be sparkling like a star. Only the believers will be able to read the word ‘Kufr’ [disbelief], inscribed in bold letters, on his forehead. There will be big mountains of smoke at both front and backsides of his caravan. People will anticipate food within those mountains, during the severe famine. He will be riding on a huge white coloured 'donkey' who will cover a mile in a single stride. All rivers, falling in his way, will become dry and he will call upon people in aloud voice, "O my friends come to me! I am your lord who has made your limbs and given you sustenance.
Re: Like To Know About Ahmadiyya? by IbrahimB: 11:56pm On May 05, 2010
babs787:

In case, you do not know that there is a difference between a christian and jew, a jew does not believe in Messiah

Well said Babs. Only point is that Jews do believe in the Messiah. Only that they do not believe that Jesus (Peace be on Him) was the messiah.
Re: Like To Know About Ahmadiyya? by Niyi53(m): 9:23am On May 06, 2010
You claimed that Dajjal is Christianity
i have told you its a mistake, what i meant was the christian missionaries

its metaphorical.

Also you claimed that Christianity is the dajjal having forgotten that Allah refers to them as the people of the book and never called them Dajjal.
mind you[b] the christian missionaries[/b]

You also forgot that the Holy Prophet did not go to school but was able to read
he wasn't able to read!. if you say he was, then you are trying to say(God forbids) he was a lair, because when Gabriel came to him and told him to read, he replied saying ما انا بقارء (i cannot read), know that there is difference between been able to speak/talk & been able to read
وَمَا كُنْتَ تَـتْلُوْا مِنْ قَبْلِهٖ مِنْ كِتٰبٍ وَّلَا تَخُطُّهٗ بِيَمِيْنِكَ‌ اِذًا لَّارْتَابَ الْمُبْطِلُوْنَ‏
[29:49] وَمَا كُنتَ تَتۡلُواْ مِن قَبۡلِهِۦ مِن كِتَـٰبٍ۬ وَلَا تَخُطُّهُ ۥ بِيَمِينِكَ‌ۖ إِذً۬ا لَّٱرۡتَابَ ٱلۡمُبۡطِلُونَ
[29:49] And thou didst not recite any Book before it, nor didst thou write one with thy right hand; in that case the liars would have doubted.

everybody would speak it on the day of judgment because it is heavenly language
that's in the next world which is spiritual not physical‏
[56:62] عَلَىٰٓ أَن نُّبَدِّلَ أَمۡثَـٰلَكُمۡ وَنُنشِئَكُمۡ فِى مَا لَا تَعۡلَمُونَ
[56:62] From bringing in your place others like you, and from developing you into a form which at present you know not.

Thousands of Jews would follow, increases as he perform miracles and would spread mischief as he progresses but Jesus would come and kill him with is sword and his followers would be killed wherever they may be hiding and even the trees would speak and tell of their hiding.
a killer Jesus?, that would be going about on earth to kill people? is that Going to be his duty? how many people did he wants to go about killing? with guns/bombs/epidemics/earthquakes or what?  beware that's not the kind of Jesus the Quran & the holy prophet talked about!  unless he would never be able to accomplish his mission before he departs

Jesus would not come as a prophet
are u the one who gave him Prophet hood at the first place that you want to take it back?
why is he not going to come as a prophet when the holy prophet described the[b] coming Jesus as a prophet of God[/b] (hadith Muslim)?

You did not do your research well to know that the Dajjal would emerge between Shaam and Iraq, and his emergence will become known at Yahudea. He would claim to be God and punishes anybody that does not believein Him and would do many miracles to mislead many.
wink, what research have you done that you are misinterpreting the statement of the Holy Prophet(saw)? don't you know that its this christian missionaries that are attributing divinity to Jesus Christ?

I am sure you know that it is not happening yet but you claimed tha he is already in existence.

it has already happened

You claimed that being one-eyed is a lie
i never claimed so

You should know that he is one-eyed, and Allah is not one-eyed."
does this mean that Allah is having a physical eyes?
been one eyed means that he would have insight into material materials only and would be devoid of spiritual insight. if you study the traditions well, you will find out that the holy prophet said he(dajjal) would blind in the right eye?
Re: Like To Know About Ahmadiyya? by babs787(m): 8:54pm On May 07, 2010
@Niyi

I am enjoying your post despite the fact that you refused to answer my questions on how they would recognise your being an Ahmadi and also noticed how you ignored the hadith thinking that you would be able to provide rebuttal or bring out a proof to nullify the chain of trasmission.

I also read how you deliberately ignored the first part of one Hadith but grasp at the latter part of it

Ubadah ibn Saamit radiyallahu anhu narrates that the Last Prophet  (peace & blessings be upon him) said, ‘I have explained Dajjal to you, but I fear that you might not have understood. Maseeh-ud-Dajjal will be short and his legs will be crooked. The hair on his head will be extremely twisted. He will have one eye, while his other eye will be flat. It will be neither deep, nor protruding.’ 

I thought you would explain why the Holy Prophet said HE would be short with crooked legs and one eye

It was also reported by

Ibn Umar radiyallahu anhuma narrates from the Last Prophet  (peace & blessings be upon him) regarding Dajjal, ‘…red complexioned, fat, curly haired man, blind in the right eye which looks like a bulging grape.’

I thought you would be able do justice to the above but deliberately ignored it because you could you explain why the Holy Prophet (saw) used the above adjective to qualify but still waiting for you to say it is METAPHORICALLY.

Let me leave you with some sayings of the prophet (saw)

`Abd Allah ibn `Umar narrated: Once Allah's Apostle stood amongst the people, glorified and praised Allah as He deserved and then mentioned the Dajjal saying, "l warn you against him (i.e. the Dajjal) and there was no prophet but warned his nation against him. No doubt, Noah warned his nation against him but I tell you about him something of which no prophet told his nation before me. You should know that he is one-eyed, and Allah is not one-eyed."

In the above Hadith as well, I noticed you ignoring my emboldened words

Ali was reported to have said: "His right eye will be punctured, and his left eye would be raised to his forehead and will be sparkling like a star. Only the believers will be able to read the word ‘Kufr’ [disbelief], inscribed in bold letters, on his forehead. There will be big mountains of smoke at both front and backsides of his caravan. People will anticipate food within those mountains, during the severe famine. He will be riding on a huge white coloured 'donkey' who will cover a mile in a single stride. All rivers, falling in his way, will become dry and he will call upon people in aloud voice, "O my friends come to[b] me[/b]! I[b] am your lord [/b] who has made your limbs and given you sustenance.

Lastly, you still ignored my emboldened pronoun as shown above.

Now to your response

i have told you its a mistake, what i meant was the christian missionaries

Hope you are not confusing yourself,did the missionaries start christianity or are they not christian? Are you not aware that there are number of verses referring to them in the Holy Quran:

People of the Book, do not go beyond the bounds in your religion, and say nought as to God but the Truth. The messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, was only the messenger of God, and his word (Fulfilment of his word (Fulfilment of His command, through the word "Be", for the creation of Jesus) that he committed to Mary, and a spirit originating from Him (was given life by God). So believe in God and His Messengers, and say not 'Three'. Refrain, better is for you. God is only one God. Glory be to him-that He should have a son! To Him belongs all that is in the Heavens and in the Earth; God suffices for a guardian.

The Messiah will not disdain to be a servant of God, neither the Angels who are close to Him. Whosoever disdains to serve Him and walks proud, He will assuredly muster them to Him, all of them.

As for the believers, who do deeds of righteousness, we will pay them their rewards in full, and He will give them more, of His bounty; as for them who disdain and walks proud, then He will punish with a severe punishment, and they shall not find for them, apart from God, a friend or helper." (An-Nissa 4:171-173)

its metaphorical.

It seems you do not comprehend the hadith. It says that even the Illiterate muslims would be able to read. When God decree anything, He would just say BE and it would BE. It is not happening but when the time comes, Iliterates would be able to read through the Power of Allah SWT.

mind you the christian missionaries

Please do not get yourself worked up. Are the missionaries just starting christianity or has it not been in existence? Better still, is is not missionaries that spread the religion from one country to another? Is the holy prophet or the companions not aware of them?

You also forgot that the Holy Prophet did not go to school but was able to read
he wasn't able to read!. if you say he was, then you are trying to say(God forbids) he was a lair, because when Gabriel came to him and told him to read, he replied saying ما انا بقارء (i cannot read), know that there is difference between been able to speak/talk & been able to read
وَمَا كُنْتَ تَـتْلُوْا مِنْ قَبْلِهٖ مِنْ كِتٰبٍ وَّلَا تَخُطُّهٗ بِيَمِيْنِكَ‌ اِذًا لَّارْتَابَ الْمُبْطِلُوْنَ‏
[29:49] وَمَا كُنتَ تَتۡلُواْ مِن قَبۡلِهِۦ مِن كِتَـٰبٍ۬ وَلَا تَخُطُّهُ ۥ بِيَمِينِكَ‌ۖ إِذً۬ا لَّٱرۡتَابَ ٱلۡمُبۡطِلُونَ
[29:49] And thou didst not recite any Book before it, nor didst thou write one with thy right hand; in that case the liars would have doubted.

Please try to understand hadith or Quranic verses before saying anything because we would be accountable for whatever we say and do.

Read my post again, I never said he was a liar (Allah forbids). You are telling me to note that there is a difference between able to speak and being able to read having forgotten or might have not come across when the revelation when first given to the Prophet (saw). You may read this for additional knowledge:

Read in the name of your Lord Who created; Who created man from clots of blood. Read, for your Lord is most generous Who taught by the pen. He taught man what he did not know. Man indeed transgresses if he thinks himself a law unto himself, for to your Lord all things return.

everybody would speak it on the day of judgment because it is heavenly language
that's in the next world which is spiritual not physical‏
[56:62] عَلَىٰٓ أَن نُّبَدِّلَ أَمۡثَـٰلَكُمۡ وَنُنشِئَكُمۡ فِى مَا لَا تَعۡلَمُونَ
[56:62] From bringing in your place others like you, and from developing you into a form which at present you know not.

How does the above relate to the issue being discussed? When Allah decree something, it would surely come to pass and mind, it is not now but when Dajjal comes.

a killer Jesus?, that would be going about on earth to kill people? is that Going to be his duty? how many people did he wants to go about killing? with guns/bombs/epidemics/earthquakes or what?  beware that's not the kind of Jesus the Quran & the holy prophet talked about!  unless he would never be able to accomplish his mission before he departs

You speak as if you are not a believer. How could someone be asking the above questions when his job would be to come and defeat the destroyer?

It seems you are trying to grasp at straw and you should know that those before him and after him fought and killed when confroting enemies and it is the job assigned to him by His creator and he is not accountable for that. The evil doers would perish along with Dajjal.

Jesus would not come as a prophet
are u the one who gave him Prophet hood at the first place that you want to take it back?
why is he not going to come as a prophet when the holy prophet described the coming Jesus as a prophet of God (hadith Muslim)?

Read for understanding brother. He is not coming as a special prophet this time or to the children of Israelbut would come as a FOLLOWER OF MUHAMMED (SAW). understood?

what research have you done that you are misinterpreting the statement of the Holy Prophet(saw)? don't you know that its this christian missionaries that are attributing divinity to Jesus Christ?

Oga, you should be ashamed of yourself. I have given you hadiths but you have been making denials with no proof to back your claim.

I have provided you hadiths in which you misinterpreted as  a result of lack of understanding or being myopial. I am not even surprised since you claimed that you would not be able to worship cos they would think you to be a disbeliever and you failed to tell why do not bury a non member

it has already happened

in Ahmaddiyah society huh? LMAO cheesy
Re: Like To Know About Ahmadiyya? by babs787(m): 9:50am On May 08, 2010
@Niyi

Hope you are cool?

I could not finish replying you but I have enouhg time today to the needful. At this juncture, I would explain the grey area to you, the misconception on Dajjal and Authentic hadiths supporting same.

i never claimed so

You may not have said that but your denials with unsubstantiated proof showed that.

does this mean that Allah is having a physical eyes?
been one eyed means that he would have insight into material materials only and would be devoid of spiritual insight. if you study the traditions well, you will find out that the holy prophet said he(dajjal) would blind in the right eye?

RFLMAO. I can not help laughing at your reasoning above. Far from that, it is not saying that Allah has physical eyes but that people would know him being one eyed as he would claim to be Allah through deceits and when people see him with one eye, they should know him to be the person being mentioned by the prophet.

Also you keep drumming missionaries without having an inkling of what you are saying. Are missionaries not christians as well/ Why not leave them out of this and look at the present world, Muslims are more closer to Christians because we both believe in Jesus though in different ways and if you had stayed with a jew, you would realise the truth through their reasoning though some of them are very good.

In the world we are today, the superpower like America has Jewish influence and if you look at the record as at today, jews have been and still perpetrating evils. I do not know maybe because you are in Nigeria and we have the two religion as the major religions but if you take your mind out of nigeria, you would realise that Christianity or missionaries have nothing to do your allegation and you could still tell me the atrocities being committed by them NOW since you claimed dajjal is already around.
Re: Like To Know About Ahmadiyya? by babs787(m): 10:16am On May 08, 2010
@Niyi

I have been seeing where are you getting it wrong. I came across a book by Ahmed Thomas titled 'Dajjal- the King without clothes' where he beautifully explained dajjal in the light of social, political and economic system and unseen force that has been helping in spreading mischief.

From his book, we would see that there are three stages to dajjal

1. A world wide social, cultural and political phonemenon

2. Unseen forces

3. In dividual

The first one is when different social, political, economical system prepared by minions and his followers are being used to spread mischief and evils as we are witnessing today.

2. The unseen forces comprises the Jinn and UFOs. We have heard stories of how jinns are being used by man to spread evil and mislead people.

3 The third part is the Dajjal itself that would come at the later stage and the Holy prophet (saw) told us lot about him, the signs and when he would come. The book of revelation in the bible mentioned this as well though there has been serious alterations,deduction, addition, editing, re-editing in the stories giving it lack of incosistency as a result of the manipulation in the original manuscript giving room to the hadith which we could still laim to this day.

Ordinarily, Dajjal could be termed 'a liar'. Liar in the sense that they would be claiming to be God as seen in the hadith below.

In Bukhari 9. 237: Narrated by Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established

(1) till two big groups fight each other whereupon there will be a great number of casualties on both sides and they will be following one and the same religious doctrine,

(2) till about thirty Dajjals (liars) appear, and each one of them will claim that he is Allah's Apostle,

(3) till the religious knowledge is taken away (by the death of religious scholars)

(4) earthquakes will increase in number

(5) time will pass quickly,

(6) afflictions will appear,

(7) Al-Harj, (i.e., killing) will increase,

(cool till wealth will be in abundance--so abundant that a wealthy person will worry lest nobody should accept his Zakat, and whenever he will present it to someone, that person (to whom it will be offered) will say, 'I am not in need of it,'

(9) till the people compete with one another in constructing high buildings,

(10) till a man when passing by a grave of someone will say, 'Would that I were in his place,'

(11) and till the sun rises from the West.

So when the sun will rise and the people will see it (rising from the West) they will all believe (embrace Islam) but that will be the time when: (As Allah said,) 'No good will it do to a soul to believe then, if it believed not before, nor earned good (by deeds of righteousness) through its Faith.' (6.158) And the Hour will be established while two men spreading a garment in front of them but they will not be able to sell it, nor fold it up; and the Hour will be established when a man has milked his she-camel and has taken away the milk but he will not be able to drink it; and the Hour will be established before a man repairing a tank (for his livestock) is able to water (his animals) in it; and the Hour will be established when a person has raised a morsel (of food) to his mouth but will not be able to eat it."
Re: Like To Know About Ahmadiyya? by babs787(m): 10:33am On May 08, 2010
@Niyi

I have loads of hadiths on Dajjal from Bukhari but would narrow it down for easier reading and would start with that of Abu Hurayrah;

Abu Hurayrah said, "The Prophet said, 'Shall I tell you something about the Dajjal which no Prophet has ever told his people before me? The Dajjal is one-eyed and will bring with him something which will resemble Paradise and Hell; but that which he calls Paradise will in fact be Hell. I warn you against him as Noah warned his people against him.'" (al-Bukhari, Muslim)

'Abdullah Ibn 'Omar said, "The Prophet said, 'While I was asleep, I saw myself a dream performing Tawaf (circumambulation) around the Ka'ba. I saw a ruddy man with lank hair and water dripping from his head. I said, 'Who is he?" and they said, "The son of Mary." Then I turned around and saw another man with a huge body, red complexion, curly hair and one eye. His other eye looked like a floating grape. They said, "This is the Dajjal." The one who most resembles him is Ibn Qatan, a man from the tribe of al-Khuza'ah'." (al-Bukhari, Muslim).

Jabir Ibn 'Abdullah said, "The Prophet said, 'The Dajjal will appear at the end of time, when religion is taken lightly. He will have 40 days in which to travel throughout the earth. One of these days will be like a year, another will be like a month, a third will be like a week, and the rest will be like normal days. He will be riding a donkey; the width between its ears will be 40 cubits. He will say to the people: "I am your lord." He is one-eyed, but your Lord is not one-eyed. On his forehead will be written the word Kafir, and every believer, literate or illiterate, will be able to read it. He will go everywhere except Makkah and Madina, which Allah has forbidden to him; angels stand at their gates. He will have a mountain of bread, and the people will face hardship, except for those who follow him. He will have two rivers, and I know what is in them. He will call one Paradise and one Hell. Whoever enters the one he calls Paradise will find that it is Hell, and whoever enters the one he calls Hell will find that it is Paradise. Allah will send with him devils who will speak to the people. He will bring a great tribulation; he will issue a command to the sky and it will seem to the people as if it is raining. Then he will appear to kill someone and bring him back to life. After that he will no longer have this power. The people will say, "Can anybody do something like this except the Lord?" The Muslims will flee to Jabal al-Dukhan in Syria, and the Dajjal will come and besiege them. The siege will intensify and they will suffer great hardship. Then Isa (Jesus) son of Mary will descend, and will call the people at dawn: "O people, what prevented you from coming out to fight this evil liar?" They will answer, "He is a Jinn." Then they will go out, and find Isa (Jesus) son of Mary. The time for prayer will come, and the Muslims will call on Isa (Jesus) to lead the prayer, but he will say, "Let your Imam lead the prayer." Their Imam will lead them in praying Salat al-Subh (Morning prayer), then they will go out to fight the Dajjal. When the liar sees Isa (Jesus), he will dissolve like salt in water. Isa (Jesus) will go to him and kill him, and he will not let anyone who followed him live'." (Ahmad).

Umm Sharik bint Abil-Akr said, "O Messenger of Allah, where will the Arabs be at that time?" He said, "At that time they will be few; most of them will be in Bayt al-Maqdis (Jerusalem), and their Imam will be a righteous man. Whilst their Imam is going forward to lead the people in praying Salat al-Subh (the morning prayer), Isa (Jesus) son of Mary will descend. The Imam will step back, to let Isa (Jesus) lead the people in prayer, but Isa (Jesus) will place his hand between the mans shoulders and say, 'Go forward and lead the prayer, for the Iqamah was made for you. So the Imam will lead the people in prayer, and afterwards ISA (Jesus) - ’alayhis salâm - will say, 'Open the gate. The gate will be opened, and behind it will be the Dajjal and a thousand Jews, each of them bearing a sword and shield. When the Dajjal sees Isa (Jesus), he will begin to dissolve like salt in water, and will run away. Isa (Jesus) will say, 'You will remain alive until I strike you with my sword. He will catch up with him at the eastern gate of Ludd and will kill him. The Jews will be deflated with the help of Allah. There will be no place for them to hide; they will not be able to hide behind any stone, wall, animal or tree - except the boxthorn (al-Gharqarah) - without saying, 'O Muslim servant of Allah! here is a Jew, come and kill him!"

Abu Hurayrah said, "The Prophet said, 'The son of Mary will come down as a just leader. He will break the cross, and kill the pigs. Peace will prevail and people will use their swords as sickles. Every harmful beast will be made harmless; the sky will send down rain in Abundance, and the earth will bring forth its blessings. A child will play with a fox and not come to any harm; a wolf will graze with sheep and a lion with cattle, without harming them.' (Ahmad)

Abu Hurayrah reported that the Prophet said, "The Prophets are like brothers; they have different mothers but their religion is one. I am the closest of all the people to Isa (Jesus) son of Mary, because there is no other Prophet between him and myself. He will come again, and when you see him, you will recognise him. He is of medium height and his colouring is reddish-white. He will be wearing two garments, and his hair will look wet. He will break the cross, kill the pigs, abolish the Jizyah and call the people to Islam. During his time, Allah will end every religion and sect other than Islam, and will destroy the Dajjal. Then peace and security will prevail on earth, so that lions will graze with camels, tigers with cattle, and wolves with sheep; children will be able to play with snakes without coming to any harm. Jesus will remain for forty years, then die, and the Muslims will pray for him." (Ahmad)

Dajjal is One-Eyed

Hadith - Bukhari 9.241, Narrated Abdullah ibn Umar

Allah's Apostle stood up amongst the people and then praised and glorified Allah as He deserved and then he mentioned Ad-Dajjal, saying, "I warn you of him, and there was no prophet but warned his followers of him; but I will tell you something about him which no prophet has told his followers: Ad-Dajjal is one-eyed whereas Allah is not."

Hadith - Bukhari 9.504, Narrated Abdullah
Ad-Dajjal was mentioned in the presence of the Prophet . The Prophet said, "Allah is not hidden from you; He is not one-eyed," and pointed with his hand towards his eye, adding, "While Al-Masih Ad-Dajjal is blind in the right eye and his eye looks like a protruding grape."
Re: Like To Know About Ahmadiyya? by babs787(m): 10:38am On May 08, 2010
@Niyi

Who is this Dajjal sef?

The Life and Deeds of the Dajjal

The Dajjal will be a man, created by Allah to be a test for people at the end of time. Many will be led astray through him, and many will be guided through him; only the sinful will be led astray. Al-Hafiz Ibn 'Ali al-Abar wrote in his book of history (al-Tarikh) that the Dajjal's Kunyah (nickname or paternal title) would be Abu Youssef.

Abu Bakrah said, "The Prophet said, "The Dajjal's parents will remain childless for thirty years, then a one-eyed child will be born to them. He will be very bad and will cause a great deal of trouble. When he sleeps, his eyes will be closed but his heart (or mind) will still be active.' Then he described his parents: 'His father will be a tall and thick man, with a long nose like a beak; his mother will be a huge, heavy-breasted woman.' Abu Bakrah said, "We heard that a child had been born to some of the Jews in Madina. Al-Zubayr Ibn al-Awam and I went see his pa, and found that they matched the description given by the Prophet. We saw the boy lying in the sun, covered with a blanket, murmuring to himself. We asked his parents about him, and they said, 'We remained childless for thirty years, then this one-eyed boy was born to us. He is very bad and causes a great deal of trouble. When we went out, we passed the boy. He asked us, 'What were you doing?' We said, 'Did you hear us?. He said, 'Yes; when I sleep, my eyes are closed but my heart (mind) is still active. That boy was Ibn Sayyad." (Ahmad, at-Tirmidhi; this Hadith is not very strong.) As we have already seen in the Saheeh Hadith, Malik and others think that Ibn Sayyad was not the Dajjal; he was one of a number of "lesser dajjals." Later he repented and embraced Islam; Allah knows best his heart and deeds.

The "greater" Dajjal is the one mentioned in the Hadith of Fatima bint Qays, which she narrated from the Prophet, from Tamim al-Dari, and which includes the story of the Jassasah.

The Dajjal will be permitted to appear at the end of time, after the Muslims have conquered a Roman city called Constantinople. He will first appear in Isfahan, in an area known as the Jewish quarter (al-Yahudiyyah). He will be followed by seventy thousand Jews from that area, all of them armed. Seventy thousand Tatars and many people from Khurasan will also follow him. At first he will appear as a tyrannical king, then he will claim to be a prophet, then a lord. Only the most ignorant of men will follow him; the righteous and those guided by Allah will reject him.

He will start to conquer the world country by country, fortress by fortress, region by region, town by town; no place will remain unscathed except Makkah and Madina. The length of his stay on earth will be forty days: one day like a year, one day like a month, one day like a week, and the rest of the days like normal days, i e his stay will be approximately one year and two and a half months. Allah will grant him many miracles, through which whoever He wills will be astray, and the faith of the believers will be strengthened. The descent of Jesus son of Mary, the true Messiah, will happen at the time of the Dajjal, the false messiah. He will descend to the minaret in the east of Damascus. The believers and true servants of Allah will gather to support him, and the Messiah Jesus son of Mary will lead them against the Dajjal, who at that time will be heading for Bayt al-Maqdis (Jerusalem). He will catch up with him at 'Aqabah 'Afiq. The Dajjal will run away from him, but Jesus will catch up with him at the gate of Ludd, and will kill him with his spear just as he is entering it. He will say to him, "I have to deal you a blow; you cannot escape." When the Dajjal faces him, he will begin to dissolve like salt in water. So Jesus will kill him with his spear at the gate of Ludd, and he will die there, as many Sahih Hadith indicate. Majma Ibn Jariyah is reported to have said, "I heard the Prophet saying, 'The son of Mary will kill the Dajjal at the gate of Ludd.' " (at-Tirmidhi.)
Re: Like To Know About Ahmadiyya? by thehijj(m): 6:40pm On Jan 04, 2012
Not only do Shiates and Sunnis fight with Christians, Hindus and Jews and now with Buddhist as well while fighting with each other,
Sunnis and Shiates also attack other MUSLIMS too! Such as the Ahmadiyyas, Submitters and any other MUSLIMS who are not part of their Hadthie Orthodoxy.
I have read the Ahmadiyyas were busy building schools and hospitals and translating the Qur’an into local languages in East Africa (something the Sunnis forbid at one time), while the African-Sunnis were busy taking Africans into slavery for the Arabs. Ahmadiyyas were the first here in the USA to teach would be Black Americans Muslims the QUR’AN, while the Sunni-Arabs here were and still is selling pork and alcohol to Black Americans.
When something is blown up and people and their children are murdered by Islamic terrorist in the name of Islam,
The Moderate Sunni and Shia Muslims are quick to Say; “Oh, the people who did that are not really Muslims”
And when Ahmadiyya and Submitter Muslims, Say “We too are victims of Islamic terrorism”
The Moderate Sunni and Shia Muslims are quick to Say; “Oh, those people who said that are not really Muslims”
Well then, are The Moderate Orthodox Muslims, really Islamic terrorist sympathizers
Re: Like To Know About Ahmadiyya? by mujybite00: 10:30am On Jun 14, 2012
Peace be on to you, Islam was once a strange thing to mankind and in later days shall it be when Islam is propagated to people in its true form. Learn and read more @ www.alislam.org [LOVE FOR ALL, HATRED FOR NONE]
Re: Like To Know About Ahmadiyya? by Zhulfiqar1: 12:21pm On Jun 14, 2012
thehijj: Not only do Shiates and Sunnis fight with Christians, Hindus and Jews and now with Buddhist as well while fighting with each other,
Sunnis and Shiates also attack other MUSLIMS too! Such as the Ahmadiyyas, Submitters and any other MUSLIMS who are not part of their Hadthie Orthodoxy.
I have read the Ahmadiyyas were busy building schools and hospitals and translating the Qur’an into local languages in East Africa (something the Sunnis forbid at one time), while the African-Sunnis were busy taking Africans into slavery for the Arabs. Ahmadiyyas were the first here in the USA to teach would be Black Americans Muslims the QUR’AN, while the Sunni-Arabs here were and still is selling pork and alcohol to Black Americans.
When something is blown up and people and their children are murdered by Islamic terrorist in the name of Islam,
The Moderate Sunni and Shia Muslims are quick to Say; “Oh, the people who did that are not really Muslims”
And when Ahmadiyya and Submitter Muslims, Say “We too are victims of Islamic terrorism”
The Moderate Sunni and Shia Muslims are quick to Say; “Oh, those people who said that are not really Muslims”
Well then, are The Moderate Orthodox Muslims, really Islamic terrorist sympathizers

replied:

https://www.nairaland.com/151049/dont-think-ahmadiyya-muslims/1#11111095

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Mothers Of The Believers / The Believer’s Attitude Towards Calamities / About Qosri Solats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.