Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Punishing Your Spouse With Ill Behavior If They Cheat On You - Is This An Option - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Punishing Your Spouse With Ill Behavior If They Cheat On You - Is This An Option (1489 Views)

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them / Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Punishing Your Spouse With Ill Behavior If They Cheat On You - Is This An Option by nalijah07(f): 11:16pm On Apr 12, 2010
my co-worker just told me that his wife cheated on him and instead of leaving her, he started to stay out all night and neglect her as a form of punishment. is this form of revenge popular?
Re: Punishing Your Spouse With Ill Behavior If They Cheat On You - Is This An Option by chibenwa(m): 11:32pm On Apr 12, 2010
well, two things a we can do as humans,push her out or let her stay.
but staying out and avoiding her isnt the best.if it were me.i will
let her go.only if there are clear evidence.
Re: Punishing Your Spouse With Ill Behavior If They Cheat On You - Is This An Option by Tatase(f): 11:42pm On Apr 12, 2010
It's kind of childish. How does staying out all night address the major issue that his wife is a cheat? Unless it was just to keep himself away from harming her physically. Basically he threw a tantrum.

I'm not opposed to punishing your spouse but behaving badly and acting like a child makes you ridiculous especially when you have the moral high ground anyway.
Re: Punishing Your Spouse With Ill Behavior If They Cheat On You - Is This An Option by nalijah07(f): 2:44pm On Apr 13, 2010
@Tatase

easier said than done. Matters of the heart create strange behaviors in some.
Re: Punishing Your Spouse With Ill Behavior If They Cheat On You - Is This An Option by omega25red(m): 2:51pm On Apr 13, 2010
nalijah07:

my co-worker just told me that his wife cheated on him and instead of leaving her, he started to stay out all night and neglect her as a form of punishment. is this form of revenge popular?

thats not revenge he is actually giving her more reasons to cheat. i wonder if he was doing that before she cheated anyway
Re: Punishing Your Spouse With Ill Behavior If They Cheat On You - Is This An Option by Ben13: 3:08pm On Apr 13, 2010
@OP
. . .to what end?

Staying away from her might even be the reason why she cheated. So your friend should be expecting more cheating from her.
Re: Punishing Your Spouse With Ill Behavior If They Cheat On You - Is This An Option by nalijah07(f): 10:26pm On Apr 13, 2010
he said he was faithfull up until that point and that she came begging and wanted to work it out, but he just wants her to feel the pain shocked
Re: Punishing Your Spouse With Ill Behavior If They Cheat On You - Is This An Option by nalijah07(f): 10:27pm On Apr 13, 2010
he is cheating now by the way,
Re: Punishing Your Spouse With Ill Behavior If They Cheat On You - Is This An Option by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 13, 2010
Great,I guess the HIV statistic just went up by 0.2%
Re: Punishing Your Spouse With Ill Behavior If They Cheat On You - Is This An Option by Youngpo413: 4:06pm On Nov 23, 2014
nalijah07:
he is cheating now by the way,

I know he is cheating with you...ashawo
Re: Punishing Your Spouse With Ill Behavior If They Cheat On You - Is This An Option by Nobody: 2:48am On Sep 09, 2015
You mean somebody am going to call a wife having an incurably smelly mouth or a permanently stinking body?

In kiss Daniels voice ; Laye Laye baby mi ko joo! grin
Re: Punishing Your Spouse With Ill Behavior If They Cheat On You - Is This An Option by Sommyangel(f): 5:56am On Sep 09, 2015
Annoyingly childish

(1) (Reply)

Gifts You Should Never Give To Your Girlfriend / Romance Docs, Answer Me Pls! / What Do Men Think About Vibrators?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.