Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,801 members, 7,813,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

At My Age I'm Starting To Be Worried. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At My Age I'm Starting To Be Worried. (2987 Views)

I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? / I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! / What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At My Age I'm Starting To Be Worried. by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:06am On Jan 17, 2018
HeWrites:

grin

You stay home to earn money likewise me wink

The different between us is you use your hole to get your cash while I use my brain and phone.

I hope you understand better
Wonder why some people find it hard to succeed in life shocked this is a typical example cool
Re: At My Age I'm Starting To Be Worried. by Rukkydelta(f): 8:19am On Jan 17, 2018
Village people

Why are thou so wicked? cry
Re: At My Age I'm Starting To Be Worried. by HeWrites(m): 8:20am On Jan 17, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Wonder why some people find it hard to succeed in life shocked this is a typical example cool

Chai!! Simply because your brain has been RELAXED you won't understand tho! grin
Re: At My Age I'm Starting To Be Worried. by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:24am On Jan 17, 2018
HeWrites:

Chai!! Simply because your brain has been RELAXED you won't understand tho! grin

Re: At My Age I'm Starting To Be Worried. by ednut1(m): 8:28am On Jan 17, 2018
Rukkydelta:
Village people

Why are thou so wicked? cry
was it village pple dat inserted his prick inside 2 diff women and impregnated dem. The op is simply an unserious person
Re: At My Age I'm Starting To Be Worried. by new2012: 9:56am On Jan 17, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
WTF did I just read shocked an upcoming gold digger in the making who won't get his life together except a woman fix it up for him embarassed

Now for the fact that you don't have anything meaningful doing in your life doesn't gives you the right to quote me this way undecided

Now my advice for you is..... you should learn how to hustle extremely hard before getting married that way you'll succeed in life and unnecessary problems won't be your issues I hope it helps cool

I told you earlier, not everybody you meet online live like your warped mentality think. First we dont live in the same time zone and neither am I unmarried.. However, youre not capable of mental reasoning, so i rest my case.

One day, you'll probably realize that a certain age, properties and financial freedom is not sufficient to give u happiness.

Money. Houses, cars aint really sufficient to give u happiness or trigger relationships, u can get a loan for both but you'll not easily break the shackles of mental poverty like the one you've got. Not ready to learn, listen or understand and u just stay behind your phone assuming everybody drown in your folly.

Btw, it doesnt matter if youre a male or female, you gotta have goals that dont rely on the opposite sex.

3 Likes

Re: At My Age I'm Starting To Be Worried. by Jman06(m): 10:34am On Jan 17, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I must see the zeal in such person before I can embark on that risky journey the money must be there biko cool
I like your stand on this topic. But I'll advise you to also hustle hard so that you would not starve to death should no rich man comes to marry you.

1 Like

Re: At My Age I'm Starting To Be Worried. by pedrilo: 10:35am On Jan 17, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
What happened let's know who's fault it is before we can help you cool
u want to know whose fault so u can insult and blame him jor. But op, like seriously do sometin abt ur predicament plssss!!!!! What are you doing in ur father's house at 39 for God sake? are u scared to hit the street? ur happiness in life is not in that house sir! its out there so get up, pack ur bags and go out there and make u happy! I guess u r from a well to do home, all dis ajebutter children too dey fear.
As someone from a humble home, i didnt expect my parents to chase me out of their home, after uni @21, i thanked them for givin me education and left their house as if i was a visitor, then i hit the streets and grabbed my happiness from it, today @30, i have my own crib, average job that pays me 150k monthly, plus an msc and i am still very hungry and hopeful for more achievement. so baba, start by getting outta dat house and thank me later. peace!
Re: At My Age I'm Starting To Be Worried. by byemx06(m): 10:47am On Jan 17, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Firstly I'll advise you to hustle extremely hard to build a house and buy a car then you can talk of relationship......better build up yourself no girl wants to settle for less especially now that this government is shrinking...... what was it you said that happened to your previous relationship... let's start from there

honestly your level of reasoning amuse me, must you comment went you dnt have reasonable advice to gve...............nawaooo
Re: At My Age I'm Starting To Be Worried. by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:54am On Jan 17, 2018
new2012:

I told you earlier, not everybody you meet online live like your warped mentality think. First we dont live in the same time zone and neither am I unmarried.. However, youre not capable of mental reasoning, so i rest my case.

One day, you'll probably realize that a certain age, properties and financial freedom is not sufficient to give u happiness.

Money. Houses, cars aint really sufficient to give u happiness or trigger relationships, u can get a loan for both but you'll not easily break the shackles of mental poverty like the one you've got. Not ready to learn, listen or understand and u just stay behind your phone assuming everybody drown in your folly.

Btw, it doesnt matter if youre a male or female, you gotta have goals that dont rely on the opposite sex.
Now listen well and listen carefully nobody gives a crap about what you do......like seriously married I bet you must be joking cause a responsible man won't be on a public forum quoting a beautiful lady cool instead of you to go make yourself useful you're here spewing trash grin

Men like you are unfaithful to their wives undecided for the fact that you're having mental illness doesn't gives you the right to bark like a dog on a public forum like this shocked the earlier you start making yourself useful the better cool

No lady would want to take that risk journey of poverty all in the name of marriage........since that is where your powers lies ( broke guys advocate )

Is a pity that most men has suddenly turned their frustration towards women to fight their battle since they have failed embarassed I pity the lady that ends up with this one smh..... I hope this helps cool
Re: At My Age I'm Starting To Be Worried. by new2012: 10:55am On Jan 17, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Now listen well and listen carefully nobody gives a crap about what you do......like seriously married I bet you must be joking cause a responsible man won't be on a public forum quoting a beautiful lady instead of you to go make yourself useful you're here spewing trash grin

Men like you are unfaithful to their wives undecided for the fact that you're having mental illness doesn't gives you the right to bark like a dog on a public forum like this shocked the earlier you start making yourself useful the better cool

No lady would want to take that risk journey of poverty all in the name of marriage........since that is where your powers lies ( broke guys advocate )

Is a pity that most men has suddenly turned their frustration towards women to fight their battle since they have failed embarassed I pity the lady that ends up with this one smh..... I hope this helps cool

Were you abused as a child?

1 Like

Re: At My Age I'm Starting To Be Worried. by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:57am On Jan 17, 2018
new2012:

Were you abused as a child?
This is what happens when a child grows up in the slums
Re: At My Age I'm Starting To Be Worried. by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 17, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Firstly I'll advise you to hustle extremely hard to build a house and buy a car then you can talk of relationship......better build up yourself no girl wants to settle for less especially now that this government is shrinking...... what was it you said that happened to your previous relationship... let's start from there
d way u guys talk atimes can b annoying.so if he doesn't build hwz or buy car he cnt marry abi?
Re: At My Age I'm Starting To Be Worried. by Diamond23(f): 11:00am On Jan 17, 2018
[color=#770077][/color] U case z damn difficult abi different. U v to look for accommodation even if z one room, z beta dan staying with ur parents at such age.Once u get d accommodation marry her but hope she z working, u never can tell God may bless u through her, v read miracle of such.Then keep faith nd hope alive wit ur job hunting.
Re: At My Age I'm Starting To Be Worried. by new2012: 11:02am On Jan 17, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
This is what happens when a child grows up in the slums

Oh! you're not the only one that grew in the slum dear-lots of people do, but the choice to keep your mentality in the slum is yours. smiley

I wouldn't know who took the light out of your life, but it doesn't mean anybody you come across must pay for the person's sins.

Chill and heal, see psychologists if need be!
Re: At My Age I'm Starting To Be Worried. by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:05am On Jan 17, 2018
new2012:

Oh! you're not the only one that grew in the slum dear-lots of people do, but the choice to keep your mentality in the slum is yours. smiley

I wouldn't know who took the light out of your life, but it doesn't mean anybody you come across must pay for the person's sins.

Chill and heal, see psychologists if need be!
You need to see a dermatologist asap cause your condition is severe embarassed is a pity

get well soon cool
Re: At My Age I'm Starting To Be Worried. by tellmanny(m): 11:07am On Jan 17, 2018
Sir,
@new2012
I have read through your contributions on this thread.
I can safely say your kind is rare and you don't reason like a typical Nigerian.
Thanks for sharing your wisdom with the few ones that showed up for learning. More of them will definitely come around.
Airhead is the new sickness among our youths

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did She Just Call Me Baby? Yoruba Demons A Young Bro Need Ur Help. / Tall Woman Marrying A Short Man Causes Controversy As People React / Lady Begs Her Friend Not To Tell Her Husband She Slept With Her Friend's Hubby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.