Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,828 members, 7,813,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? (65469 Views)

I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? / I Look So Older Than My Age. I Don't Know Why. / Guys, At What Age Will Your Tie The Knot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by HanisahZuwy: 12:42pm On Sep 27, 2023
I don't know if I'll ever get a man to marry me. I look so older than my age. I'm in my twenties, but I look like a 53 years old woman. Even men
and women old enough to be my father and mother will be referring to me as ma. Some of them are even people who are older than me with 30-35 years. Most people doubt me when they ask for my age and I tell them. They feel I'm lying about my age. I feel I'm more than the age I tell them. I know some people look older than their age, but I don't think any could be worse than mine. Mine is that bad!

I don't know why this is so. I don't know why I look so older than my age.Why is it like that? Is there any one here in this kind of situation? How does that make you feel? Please, what can I do to remedy this? Is there anyone here like that? Or am I alone? What do you normally do to help yourself in this situation? I would like to hear from you if you're in this.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by illicit(m): 12:48pm On Sep 27, 2023
Lol

I look very much younger than my age

105 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by BigYash: 12:52pm On Sep 27, 2023
Opposite is my case.. but I love it like that.. Forever young ,I wanna be,forever young.. Jayzi

70 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by Mozino007(m): 12:53pm On Sep 27, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
I don't know if I'll ever get a man to marry me. I look so older than my age. I'm in my twenties, but I look like a 53 years old woman. Even men
and women old enough to be my father and mother will be referring to me as ma. Some of them are even people who are older than me with 30-35 years. Most people doubt me when they ask for my age and I tell them. They feel I'm lying about my age. I feel I'm more than the age I tell them. I know some people look older than their age, but I don't think any could be worse than mine. Mine is that bad!

I don't know why this is so. I don't know why I look so older than my age.Why is it like that? Is there any one here in this kind of situation? How does that make you feel? Please, what can I do to remedy this? Is there anyone here like that? Or am I alone? What do you normally do to help yourself in this situation? I would like to hear from you if you're in this.
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by superCleanworks(m): 12:59pm On Sep 27, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
I don't know if I'll ever get a man to marry me.

πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

1 Like

Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by tochez24(m): 12:59pm On Sep 27, 2023
Same with me... I'm just 30 years old but most of my gees, friends and mates think I'm way more older than them.

Sometimes when they call me sir sir sir, shake me with two hands and respect me in public i become shy and embarrassed. But i go just bone like bone thugs and harmony πŸ˜†

It's just in the gene and there's absolutely nothing we can do about it⚠️

148 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by Felimax(m): 1:11pm On Sep 27, 2023
Mindset matters a lot in circumstances like yours.
One thing is to look older, another is to feel and act likewise.

Sometimes i tell people my age they don't believe because i don't dress it and look it.
Check your mindset and approach and do the needful to correct it.

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by talented321: 1:28pm On Sep 27, 2023
Op since i was young people respect me till date because of the maturity in my face. I don't feel bad about it again and anywhere i go i relate with people who senior me with 5 to 20years..
I'm even proud when my age mates, even matured woman adding sir when relating with me..
Just develop your self esteem except you are too ugly... There is nothing to worry about that.. People will say suffering but since i was born my parents pet and don't want me to do anywork... It's real..

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by Chimezie198(m): 2:33pm On Sep 27, 2023
Nobody wants to get old.. Lol

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by SIMPonPatrol(m): 2:55pm On Sep 27, 2023
I want to see some pics

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by Adewale1603(m): 3:25pm On Sep 27, 2023
How old are you now
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by Savedday2: 3:43pm On Sep 27, 2023
No! No right thinking man will marry u. Even if you look very young than your age , no one will marry you because, 9ja girls don't deserve marriage.

Peace!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by RevolverOcelot(m): 3:55pm On Sep 27, 2023
No pic

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by Lee99: 4:00pm On Sep 27, 2023
Post a picture so we can know how best to advice you

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by CloudTrees(f): 4:11pm On Sep 27, 2023
Register on Tinder and you will be bombarded with requests from men. grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by zoeymikey(f): 4:27pm On Sep 27, 2023
Pictures or i don't believe it.
But anyways,i look older than my age,,,,people do think i'm in my mid twenties and i like it though cos of the respect i get though.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by Blake755: 4:54pm On Sep 27, 2023
Am much more younger than my age i don't know why it's common among ssc
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by flokii: 5:00pm On Sep 27, 2023
This matter pass me.. how can you be in your twenties and be looking like fifty something?
What kind of play is that.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by Prolificgiant(m): 5:00pm On Sep 27, 2023
Where is your picture to be able to ascertain your statement??

3 Likes

Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by izonborn098(m): 5:18pm On Sep 27, 2023
Oga post picture, maybe you are ugly and not only matured face..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by RSAV: 5:38pm On Sep 27, 2023
Be beautiful inside and out and good men will come with time.

5 Likes

Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by DyingFetus: 5:44pm On Sep 27, 2023
Just take one slip of sniper

1 Like

Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by MrDoGood(m): 6:35pm On Sep 27, 2023
What torn your anus ?

3 Likes

Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by Slynation(m): 6:52pm On Sep 27, 2023
Omo...your case is unique in this country, I would have love to see the pics, but I believe since they have put you above them and refer you as Ma, just accept and new status and focus your channel on more pressing issues other than getting married...

The bitter truth is that not all women will get married, even the beautiful ones are not left out...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by soxifi: 7:00pm On Sep 27, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

drop picture

4 Likes

Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by RealLordZeus(m): 7:04pm On Sep 27, 2023
I can't help laughing while reading your post despite understanding how serious the situation is..

However, for you to get the right advice, you need to drop some specifics on your situation, is it that you are too fat, huge or not beautiful as you think you should.. this details will go a long way ..

4 Likes

Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by talk2hb1(m): 7:23pm On Sep 27, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

Pinsure or Idontbilivit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by Chemlite: 7:32pm On Sep 27, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

Wye the picture na, I like mature ladies with respect, ... You might just be lucky.

[/color]
HanisahZuwy:

Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by benjazzy009(m): 7:36pm On Sep 27, 2023
U should have gave opportunity to those that are in love with u before it get worse like this
HanisahZuwy:

Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by Nicepoker(m): 7:37pm On Sep 27, 2023
Marry yourself independent woman. grin

1 Like

Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by Opanka44(m): 7:42pm On Sep 27, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

I expected u to have posted your pictures here so we can advise you appropriately

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Toyota Jeep (Photos) / Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House / Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.