Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Physcical Bodies Dwelling In Spiritual Heavens - Viaro, Lets Chat It Through. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Physcical Bodies Dwelling In Spiritual Heavens - Viaro, Lets Chat It Through. (6238 Views)

This Is Live: Pastor In Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest In Front Of His Church / Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? / God Does Not Leave Us In Spiritual Darkness–in Our Ignorance & Unbelief. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Physcical Bodies Dwelling In Spiritual Heavens - Viaro, Lets Chat It Through. by viaro: 7:45pm On Apr 14, 2010
noetic16:

Dude that quote was in ERROR. . . . .largely due to the lack of substance in your replies.
I have stated in no less than 5 places on this thread that Elijad and Enoch did NOT see death.

The error was not mine, and I could let it pass. Nor was I seeking any escape hatches. I have made my points clear, did not find you explain anything exegetically other than repeated denials that still showed absolutely that you were not willing to acknowledge what Scripture declares. It was on account of that kind of behaviour that I was glad to let you be - but said that I was still open to discuss if you showed any interest in a bit more mature comments. Do you care to do so now, please?
Re: Physcical Bodies Dwelling In Spiritual Heavens - Viaro, Lets Chat It Through. by noetic16(m): 7:47pm On Apr 14, 2010
viaro:

The error was not mine, and I could let it pass. Nor was I seeking any escape hatches. I have made my points clear, did not find you explain anything exegetically other than repeated denials that still showed absolutely that you were not willing to acknowledge what Scripture declares. It was on account of that kind of behaviour that I was glad to let you be - but said that I was still open to discuss if you showed any interest in a bit more mature comments. Do you care to do so now, please?

what have I denied?
Re: Physcical Bodies Dwelling In Spiritual Heavens - Viaro, Lets Chat It Through. by Odunnu: 7:53pm On Apr 14, 2010
Nw i'm more confusd dan when I came on.
Re: Physcical Bodies Dwelling In Spiritual Heavens - Viaro, Lets Chat It Through. by viaro: 7:56pm On Apr 14, 2010
Deep Sight:

Here are the very clear statements you have made once again –

Let us see -

Deep Sight:

2. You state that Spiritual realms do not exist

Where did you see in any of my quotes that I made such a statement? Please quote me precisely as appears in that quote you made out, so we know for certain that you're not being dubious yet again, thanks.

Deep Sight:

a. You state that physical things enter into spiritual realms bodily

I did - and I gave examples. I did not see you discuss them other than deny them. That's quite easy. But please do show me where I ever in any line stated that "spiritual realms do not exist" - please where did you see that in viaro's posts in this thread?

Deep Sight:

b. If that is the case such realms are not immaterial anymore – as they contain material things

That is not what I sadi at anytime. If you disagree, please quote me as appears in my posts and let us read it instead of ascribing false statements to me.

Deep Sight:

c. It follows that immaterial realms do not exist

Is that statement part of what you meant by "Here are the very clear statements you have made once again"?? Is the above a "statement" viaro made? WHERE? Please quote me, just so we know you're not here lying once again.

Deep Sight:

3. You state that Jesus sacrifice was not necessary for man to defeat death

Please DeepSight, where did viaro make any such statements? Just quote me precisely and let others read where you found that statement in my posts.

You see, DeepSight, I do have to say once again that you're a hideous and gutless liar on Nairaland. It is beyond shame and sham that you would go about ascribing statements to me that I NEVER in any post in this thread or heretofore made. I would appreciate that you lie to those who like you doing so and not drag me along your duplicity. I have the pleasure of showing the fellow who tried to persuade me that you may have a good intent in this thread to now come and see the idiocy of your lying spree. Enjoy.
Re: Physcical Bodies Dwelling In Spiritual Heavens - Viaro, Lets Chat It Through. by DeepSight(m): 7:59pm On Apr 14, 2010
viaro:

. . .  that you were not willing to acknowledge what Scripture declares.

Is this dude for real?

Insterest in what scripture declares?

Jesus' declaration that no man had ever been to heaven is not scripture?

Amazing, these dudes.

Slapping Jesus' words this way and that to egoistically assert their vain superiority over a man whom they ironically call God. . .
Re: Physcical Bodies Dwelling In Spiritual Heavens - Viaro, Lets Chat It Through. by viaro: 8:14pm On Apr 14, 2010
Deep Sight:

Is this dude for real?

Insterest in what scripture declares?

Jesus' declaration that no man had ever been to heaven is not scripture?

Amazing, these dudes.

Slapping Jesus' words this way and that to egoistically assert their vain superiority over a man whom they ironically call God. . .

Mr DeepSight, viaro is for real. I have left you a challenge and am still waiting. Please address this and show me where I ever made any statement which you have ascribed to viaro and let's sort out your lying virus:

Deep Sight:

Let us see -

Deep Sight:

Where did you see in any of my quotes that I made such a statement? Please quote me precisely as appears in that quote you made out, so we know for certain that you're not being dubious yet again, thanks.

Deep Sight:

I did - and I gave examples. I did not see you discuss them other than deny them. That's quite easy. But please do show me where I ever in any line stated that "spiritual realms do not exist" - please where did you see that in viaro's posts in this thread?

Deep Sight:

b. If that is the case such realms are not immaterial anymore – as they contain material things

That is not what I sadi at anytime. If you disagree, please quote me as appears in my posts and let us read it instead of ascribing false statements to me.

Deep Sight:

Is that statement part of what you meant by "Here are the very clear statements you have made once again"?? Is the above a "statement" viaro made? WHERE? Please quote me, just so we know you're not here lying once again.

Deep Sight:

Please DeepSight, where did viaro make any such statements? Just quote me precisely and let others read where you found that statement in my posts.

You see, DeepSight, I do have to say once again that you're a hideous and gutless liar on Nairaland. It is beyond shame and sham that you would go about ascribing statements to me that I NEVER in any post in this thread or heretofore made. I would appreciate that you lie to those who like you doing so and not drag me along your duplicity. I have the pleasure of showing the fellow who tried to persuade me that you may have a good intent in this thread to now come and see the idiocy of your lying spree. Enjoy.
Re: Physcical Bodies Dwelling In Spiritual Heavens - Viaro, Lets Chat It Through. by DeepSight(m): 8:15pm On Apr 14, 2010
viaro:

Slap! A knock on the head! A thunderous slap again!

Wake up and focus, young man!

Are you a stranger to deductive reasoning? ? ?

EVERY SINGLE STATEMENT I CREDITTED TO YOU IS POSITIVELY AND INESCAPABLY TRUE.

Any person can easily deduce the obvious. . .do not waste my time. . . I hope to lcture in universities. . . not nursery schools.

Perhaps I need to lead you through your statements again.

YOU SAID –

1. Jesus rose into heaven bodily with his physical body.

2. You have repeatedly stated that[b] Jesus IS GOD.[/b]

3. Thus GOD is in heaven with a Physical Body.

This is no lie but the VERY DIRECT deduction and implication of your statements in 1 & 2 above.

I am amused that when the embarrassing inanity of your very own confirmed remarks is revealed you prance about screaming “lies! Deceit!”

Come on schoolboy you can do better than that. At least I hope so.

ANY PERSON can assess for themselves your statements in 1 & 2 above and determine freely if the conclusion is not inescapable.

If GOD (Jesus) rose to heaven with a physical body then clearly God is in heaven with a physical body.

Why is it so painfully embarrassing for you that we have revealed your belief that God is in Heaven with a physical body, why? Why? ? ?

No escape: now you can see how clumsy it is to hold tenaciously to an old book of fables and refuse adamantly to apply your own grey matter.

But please do show me where I ever in any line stated that "spiritual realms do not exist" - please where did you see that in viaro's posts in this thread?

Will you school up!

Do I have to spend a lifetime teaching you that 2 + 2 = 4 ? ? ?

You stated that material things dwell in immaterial spiritual realms.

That automatically means that such realms are not immaterial – since they contain material things. Would you say something is intangible if a physical house is part of it? ? ? Of course not.

Thus in your surmise the spiritual realms are NOT immaterial as they contain material things. . .

As such there is no such thing as an immaterial spiritual realm.

Consequently heaven does not exist.

This is YOUR surmise and NOT mine – so if it looks  incongruous then please examine yourself and not me.

Slap! Focus young man.

Did you not also state that Elijah and Enoch did not die but went staright to heaven?

Is this not a direct contradiction of Jesus’ claim that no man had gone there? ? ?

And you stated that they went there even before Jesus died.

Thus they did not need Jesus’ death to get there, no?

Will you stop wasting my time?
Re: Physcical Bodies Dwelling In Spiritual Heavens - Viaro, Lets Chat It Through. by viaro: 8:22pm On Apr 14, 2010
noetic16:

what have I denied?

That Elijah went up into HEAVEN. That for a start and a host of other things. If you want to see, here it is:

(a)
noetic16:

I have established why elijah did NOT go to heaven . . . . . .what u choose to do with your ignorance is up to u  grin

(b)
noetic16:

grin The chronologies establish the FACT that elijah did NOT ascend/went into heaven.

(c)
noetic16:

3. Enoch and Elijah did NOT ascend into heaven  . . . . to claim so is to say that Jesus lied.

(d)
noetic16:

There is no reason to believe that Enoch or Elijah went to heaven/realm of the spiritual. . . . .and there are several notions that support this truth . . . ,

These are just a few - and you kept arguing away on your denial of the simple statement that Elijah went into HEAVEN as declared in 2 Kings 2:1 & 11. It was not until recently that you came round trying to recapitulate on that denial to now divide it between realms - first saying that Elijah might have been taking to any place beyond the scope of our understanding; and then later to the second realm (realm 2) in your escathology.

Here are the quotes:

(a)
noetic16:

3. So when I talk about the unknowns . . . . .I imply that Elijah and Enoch could have been taken to anywhere outside of the scope of our knowledge. ,   .  but definitely NOT the heaven where God dwells.

(b)
noetic16:

If Jesus said Elijah was NOT in realm 3.
and realm 1 is for rain and our immediate sky . . . . . . . . . .where then would Elijah be?

EXPO . .  . . . .realm 2.  grin grin

These denials repeatedly appearing in your arguments and then excused on many counts was why I left you to your trade. As earlier, I would be glad to discuss with you where you would be reasonable rather than denying Scripture and then excusing it over and over again.
Re: Physcical Bodies Dwelling In Spiritual Heavens - Viaro, Lets Chat It Through. by viaro: 8:26pm On Apr 14, 2010
Deep Sight:

Slap! A knock on the head! A thunderous slap again!

Wake up and focus, young man!

Are you a stranger to deductive reasoning? ? ?

Please stop your deepshitty lying, DeepSight.

You said that I made "very clear statements" and proceeded to make certain quotes that are not found ANYWHERE IN ANY ONE OF MY POSTS!

If those statements you ascribed to me are in my posts, please quote them precisely and show where I made any such statements - just as I have done in quoting noetic16's denials about Elijah going to HEAVEN just above.

If you can't find those quotes in any of my posts that I made as my own statements, then deepSight you're the gutless liar i have always and ever will know.

You post those quotes first before I attend to anything else, as your lying is not impressive at all.
Re: Physcical Bodies Dwelling In Spiritual Heavens - Viaro, Lets Chat It Through. by DeepSight(m): 8:27pm On Apr 14, 2010
Its not just Noetic that denies that Elijah went to heaven -

YOU LORD JESUS HIMSELF DENIED IT EXPLICITLY.

So what then?

Contradictory scripture?

Both CANNOT be correct.

I am only surprised that you elect to reject Jesus words (considering that he is God) in favour of the writings of mere prophets (his servants).

That's hypocrisy at its finest.
Re: Physcical Bodies Dwelling In Spiritual Heavens - Viaro, Lets Chat It Through. by viaro: 8:33pm On Apr 14, 2010
^^ DeepSight, for the umpteenth time, set your LYING aside and attend to these lies you have posted:

Deep Sight:

Let us see -

Deep Sight:

Deep Sight:

Deep Sight:

Deep Sight:

Deep Sight:

It is important that you DeepSight quote my posts and show me where viaro ever made any such STATEMENTS that you have acsribed to me. I will continue to hold you as the gutless liar you are on Nairaland if you can't be man enough to show where I ever made the statements you ascribed to me directly.
Re: Physcical Bodies Dwelling In Spiritual Heavens - Viaro, Lets Chat It Through. by DeepSight(m): 8:37pm On Apr 14, 2010
viaro:

You post those quotes first before I attend to anything else, as your lying is not impressive at all.

Dont worry: the thread is there for posterity to see.

Any third parties can determine for themselves if I have lied or made a straight forward and binding deduction.

You stated that Jesus (God) rose to heaven with a physical body –

viaro:

It is very conceivable for the material to enter into the spiritual or 'intangible'. Such was the case with Enoch, such is the case of the ascension of Christ, and such is the case of His appearing among His disciples while the doors were shut (John 20:19).

It is not illogical - your own argument is both extreme and illogical. When Jesus rose from the dead, His disciples were able to touch and handle Him (John 20:27). With that same glorified body, He ascended into heaven (Acts 1:9).

You have also stated that that same person that rose into heaven with a Physical body is God -

viaro:

1. Jesus is God. That is what John 1:1 declares. Simple. Clear. Lucid.

So what are you running from?

Your clear statement that God rose into heaven with a physical body?

Stop being such a coward son.
Re: Physcical Bodies Dwelling In Spiritual Heavens - Viaro, Lets Chat It Through. by viaro: 8:39pm On Apr 14, 2010
@DeepSight,

Deep Sight:

So please quote my posts and show me where I made those very clear statements such as these:

(a)
Deep Sight:

Pease WHERE did viaro state that Spiritual realms do not exist? QUOTE ME.

(b)
Deep Sight:

Pease WHERE did viaro state that "Jesus sacrifice was not necessary for man to defeat death"? QUOTE ME.

You would just have to QUOTE ME showing that those were "very clear statements" which I made. WHERE did I make any such statements, mr. DeepLYING?
Re: Physcical Bodies Dwelling In Spiritual Heavens - Viaro, Lets Chat It Through. by DeepSight(m): 8:43pm On Apr 14, 2010
Since - you wrote and I quote –

viaro:

1.   Jesus is God. That is what John 1:1 declares. Simple. Clear. Lucid.

Your below quoted statement clearly reads as follows -

viaro:

"It is very conceivable for the material to enter into the spiritual or 'intangible'. Such was the case with Enoch, such is the case of the ascension of Christ, GOD and such is the case of His God's appearing among His disciples while the doors were shut (John 20:19).

It is not illogical - your own argument is both extreme and illogical. When Jesus GOD rose from the dead, His disciples were able to touch and handle Him (John 20:27). With that same glorified body, He GOD ascended into heaven (Acts 1:9)."

YOUR WORDS, VIARO, NOT MINE.

GBAM.
Re: Physcical Bodies Dwelling In Spiritual Heavens - Viaro, Lets Chat It Through. by viaro: 8:46pm On Apr 14, 2010
mr DeepSight,

I have specified the statements from the onset that I challenge that you quote me:

Deep Sight:

So please quote my posts and show me where I made those very clear statements such as these:

(a)
Deep Sight:

Pease WHERE did viaro state that Spiritual realms do not exist? QUOTE ME.

(b)
Deep Sight:

Pease WHERE did viaro state that "Jesus sacrifice was not necessary for man to defeat death"? QUOTE ME.

You would just have to QUOTE ME showing that those were "very clear statements" which I made. WHERE did I make any such statements, mr. DeepLYING?

Those are the specific statements I am asking you to address and stop playing the lying coward you have always been! Your hideous penchant to deceive yourself from the onset was only a matter of time before it showed. Address those two specifics which from the first instance were things I asked you to address and stop being cheap and rotten.
Re: Physcical Bodies Dwelling In Spiritual Heavens - Viaro, Lets Chat It Through. by DeepSight(m): 8:49pm On Apr 14, 2010
No one is a fool here son.

Aa man cannot state that he has two oranges in his left and and two oranges in his right hand and then deny that he has stated that he is carrying four oranges in his hands.

You are unable to contest the toddlers logic set up here and I will leave you to the vicious circle of your denials.

Your words are simple.

You stated that Jesus rose into heaven with his physical body.

You also state Jesus to BE GOD - or do you now deny this?

Thus you clearly state that God rose into heaven with his physical body.

Why is this so painfully embarrassing for you?

Won't waste my time on this. Its clear for all to see.
Re: Physcical Bodies Dwelling In Spiritual Heavens - Viaro, Lets Chat It Through. by viaro: 8:59pm On Apr 14, 2010
Deep Sight:

No one is a fool here son.

You, mr Deepshit are the only one playing fool in this thread, incase you haven't noticed. I specified what I was enquiring and challenging you about - and the precise quotes (if they exists) would have solved all this for you.

But because you're such a deceitful fool, you ascribe your lies to me and then hope to walk off free of charge? Please just slow down - the irredeemable liar you are is again showing up.

Deep Sight:

Aa man cannot state that he has two oranges in his left and and two oranges in his right hand and then deny that he has stated that he is carrying four oranges in his hands.

I did not quote oranges for you. Please cut to the chase and QUOTE ME directly for what you have ascribed to me! That's all. WHY IS THAT so difficult for you to do?

Deep Sight:

You are unable to contest the toddlers logic set up here and I will leave you to the vicious circle of your denials.

There was NO LOGIC in your duplicity. You must really be such a waste where you work - Dubai, or in your bedroom with fusty pyjamas?

Deep Sight:

Your words are simple.

I'm grateful - but they don't include your lies.

Deep Sight:

You stated that Jesus rose into heaven with his physical body.

Oh, might I remind you that NOETIC16 made that statement as well? Here:

[list]
noetic16:

Jesus ascended into heaven (an intangible realm) with His physical body (tangible). . . . . .thus nullifying your assertion. I do not for a milli-second assume that human bodies cannot ascend into heaven,  .
[/list]

I am rather asking you on these two lies you have boldly asserted repeatedly:

Deep Sight:

(a)
Deep Sight:

(b)
Deep Sight:

I am asking you to please QUOTE ME and just end this cheap rotten lies of your deep deceit. . . or remain the absolutely deep shitty idiot you have always been!
Re: Physcical Bodies Dwelling In Spiritual Heavens - Viaro, Lets Chat It Through. by viaro: 9:05pm On Apr 14, 2010
DeepSight,

Deep Sight:

(a)
Deep Sight:

(b)
Deep Sight:

I am asking you to please QUOTE ME and end your cheap rotten lies. . . . or forever remain the absolutely deep-shitty lying idiot you have always been!
Re: Physcical Bodies Dwelling In Spiritual Heavens - Viaro, Lets Chat It Through. by viaro: 9:09pm On Apr 14, 2010
Okay folks (DeepSight and noetic16), I'm out of here. This thread already stinks with your multiplied duplicity and I can't do anything about it.

Enjoy.
Re: Physcical Bodies Dwelling In Spiritual Heavens - Viaro, Lets Chat It Through. by noetic16(m): 9:34pm On Apr 14, 2010
viaro:

That Elijah went up into HEAVEN. That for a start and a host of other things. If you want to see, here it is:

(a)
(b)
(c)
(d)
These are just a few - and you kept arguing away on your denial of the simple statement that Elijah went into HEAVEN as declared in 2 Kings 2:1 & 11. It was not until recently that you came round trying to recapitulate on that denial to now divide it between realms - first saying that Elijah might have been taking to any place beyond the scope of our understanding; and then later to the second realm (realm 2) in your escathology.

Here are the quotes:

(a)
(b)
These denials repeatedly appearing in your arguments and then excused on many counts was why I left you to your trade. As earlier, I would be glad to discuss with you where you would be reasonable rather than denying Scripture and then excusing it over and over again.

1. I have denied nothing. Jesus says elijah did not go into heaven. The scriptures say Elijah went into heaven. . . .I showed u the three meanings of heaven in the bible. So Jesus was not lying when He said Elijah did not go into heaven. Elijah also sent a letter long after his whirl wind experience.

2. If Elijah went to any heaven. . , it was another realm.

3. I am sure if u objectively read the posts of this thread in a couple of days time. . , .u will see clearly the message I shared with u in it.

4. I believe the case for this thread is closed.
Re: Physcical Bodies Dwelling In Spiritual Heavens - Viaro, Lets Chat It Through. by viaro: 10:01pm On Apr 14, 2010
noetic16:

1. I have denied nothing. Jesus says elijah did not go into heaven. The scriptures say Elijah went into heaven.

So wait. . . you now admit that the Scriptures say that Elijah went into heaven? How does that square with your denials earlier outlined - viz:

[list](a)
noetic16:

I have established why elijah did NOT go to heaven . . . . . .what u choose to do with your ignorance is up to u grin

(b)
noetic16:

grin The chronologies establish the FACT that elijah did NOT ascend/went into heaven.

(c)
noetic16:

3. Enoch and Elijah did NOT ascend into heaven . . . . to claim so is to say that Jesus lied.

(d)
noetic16:

There is no reason to believe that Enoch or Elijah went to heaven/realm of the spiritual. . . . .and there are several notions that support this truth . . . ,
[/list]

Do any of the above sound like your recent admission of "The scriptures say Elijah went into heaven" after you initially denied the fact?

noetic16:
. . .I showed u the three meanings of heaven in the bible. So Jesus was not lying when He said Elijah did not go into heaven. Elijah also sent a letter long after his whirl wind experience.

Please. You categorically denied what 2 Kings 2:1 & 11 declared after I had posted it several times, only to now come back crawling to excuse your denials? Just pass.

noetic16:

2. If Elijah went to any heaven. . , it was another realm.

Kindly stop dancing between two opinions. It is either Elijah went "into heaven" as Scripture says in 2 Kings 2:1 & 11, or noetic16 is denying that is what is written as he has done earlier. Which is it? You have chosen previously to deny that is what Scripture says, and your excuses are not making anything better for you.

noetic16:

3. I am sure if u objectively read the posts of this thread in a couple of days time. . , .u will see clearly the message I shared with u in it.

I'm sorry to say already that i'm not a slow reader and I have seen enough in your denials to know there's nothing new in your posts.

noetic16:

4. I believe the case for this thread is closed.

It was long overdue.
Re: Physcical Bodies Dwelling In Spiritual Heavens - Viaro, Lets Chat It Through. by DeepSight(m): 10:04pm On Apr 14, 2010
^^^ Sir, why do you keep returning after announcing your exit from the thread - twice?

Perhaps you have something to prove from your inanities about God (Jesus - you say he is God) rising to heaven with a physical body?

Behold all the God of heaven in a physical human body on the throne in Heaven!

Re: Physcical Bodies Dwelling In Spiritual Heavens - Viaro, Lets Chat It Through. by viaro: 10:10pm On Apr 14, 2010
Deep Sight:

^^^ Sir, why do you keep returning after announcing your exit from the thread - twice?

I made clear that I would return if need be, no?

Deep Sight:
Perhaps you have something to prove from your inanities about God (Jesus - you say he is God) rising to heaven with a physical body?

Was that what I asked you to QUOTE ME on the lies you categorically told on Nairaland?

Here again:

DeepSight,

Deep Sight:

(a)
Deep Sight:

(b)
Deep Sight:

I am asking you to please QUOTE ME and end your cheap rotten lies. . . . or forever remain the absolutely deep-shitty lying idiot you have always been!

Were you hoping that I'd just leave you to get away with you shameless lying? Try me.
Re: Physcical Bodies Dwelling In Spiritual Heavens - Viaro, Lets Chat It Through. by DeepSight(m): 10:14pm On Apr 14, 2010
O, farf off.

You SAID that Jesus Ascended with his physical body to heaven -

Quote from: viaro on April 09, 2010, 08:32 PM -

It is very conceivable for the material to enter into the spiritual or 'intangible'. Such was the case with Enoch, such is the case of the ascension of Christ, and such is the case of His appearing among His disciples while the doors were shut (John 20:19).

It is not illogical - your own argument is both extreme and illogical. When Jesus rose from the dead, His disciples were able to touch and handle Him (John 20:27). With that same glorified body, He ascended into heaven (Acts 1:9).

Is Jesus no longer God? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Joker.
Re: Physcical Bodies Dwelling In Spiritual Heavens - Viaro, Lets Chat It Through. by viaro: 10:17pm On Apr 14, 2010
Deep Sight:

O, farf off.

Is Jesus no longer God? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Joker.

That is not what I have been asking you; and I have shown precisely what I have been asking. Pretending you can no longer read is hardly surprising.

So please answer my query or just be the lying twerp you are:

Deep Sight:

(a)
Deep Sight:

(b)
Deep Sight:

Re: Physcical Bodies Dwelling In Spiritual Heavens - Viaro, Lets Chat It Through. by DeepSight(m): 10:20pm On Apr 14, 2010
I have quoted you and will quote you again -

Who rose with a physical body to heaven in your abov quote? Jesus.

[size=16pt]IS JESUS NO LONGER GOD? ? ? ? [/size]

Joker
Re: Physcical Bodies Dwelling In Spiritual Heavens - Viaro, Lets Chat It Through. by noetic16(m): 10:22pm On Apr 14, 2010
viaro:

So wait. . . you now admit that the Scriptures say that Elijah went into heaven? How does that square with your denials earlier outlined - viz:

[list](a)
(b)
(c)
(d)[/list]

Do any of the above sound like your recent admission of "The scriptures say Elijah went into heaven" after you initially denied the fact?

Please. You categorically denied what 2 Kings 2:1 & 11 declared after I had posted it several times, only to now come back crawling to excuse your denials? Just pass.

Kindly stop dancing between two opinions. It is either Elijah went "into heaven" as Scripture says in 2 Kings 2:1 & 11, or noetic16 is denying that is what is written as he has done earlier. Which is it? You have chosen previously to deny that is what Scripture says, and your excuses are not making anything better for you.

I'm sorry to say already that i'm not a slow reader and I have seen enough in your denials to know there's nothing new in your posts.

It was long overdue.

It is DISHONEST IMO to quote me out of context or to attempt to misrepresent my post.

Elijah ascended into heaven. The heaven he ascended to is NOT the dwelling place of God. . . but one of the unknown places God created (The second realm of heaven) which includes the outer space, planets, sun, moon and stars.

For the umpteenth time . . . .Elijah did NOT ascend into the heaven where Jehovah God dwells.
Re: Physcical Bodies Dwelling In Spiritual Heavens - Viaro, Lets Chat It Through. by viaro: 10:22pm On Apr 14, 2010
Deep Sight:

And noetic16 also said that; which is not the same thing as these two lies you ascribed to me:

[list](a)
Deep Sight:

(b)
Deep Sight:

[/list]

Where are those statements in the quote you drew from me here -

Deep Sight:

What part of the quotes above do we read these LIES you ascribed to me -

(a)
Deep Sight:

(b)
Deep Sight:

WHY are you not man enough to deal with your duplicity? Does your lying on Nairaland make you a better person, DeepSight? Why do you enjoy lying without conscience on Nairaland?
Re: Physcical Bodies Dwelling In Spiritual Heavens - Viaro, Lets Chat It Through. by DeepSight(m): 10:26pm On Apr 14, 2010
viaro:

And noetic16 also said that;

If you will read the thread you will see that it was him i FIRST attacked for saying that.

I told him the implication. . . namely that he is asserting that God dwells in heaven in a physical body. . . see Post #34 in this thread.
Re: Physcical Bodies Dwelling In Spiritual Heavens - Viaro, Lets Chat It Through. by viaro: 10:26pm On Apr 14, 2010
noetic16:

It is DISHONEST IMO to quote me out of context or to attempt to misrepresent my post.

The dishonesty is yours, keep it. If I have quoted you out of context, please show instead of grumbling and showing nothing.

noetic16:

Elijah ascended into heaven. The heaven he ascended to is NOT the dwelling place of God. . . but one of the unknown places God created (The second realm of heaven) which includes the outer space, planets, sun, moon and stars.

You denied that Elijah went up into heaven - I have repeated the several quotes showing your categorical denials. To now come back fine-tuning your denials to become an "unknown places" is just a sham! We KNOW about the realm of heaven you describe as including the outer space, planets, sun, moon and stars - so what absolute rubbish are you on about?

Please find better ways to lie - you bore me already!

noetic16:
For the umpteenth time . . . .Elijah did NOT ascend into the heaven where Jehovah God dwells.

2 Kings 2:1 & 11 - Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven. That has always been the simple quote I left you without trying to adjust it to the realms of the outer space, sun, moon, stars and all such things you called "unknown places".
Re: Physcical Bodies Dwelling In Spiritual Heavens - Viaro, Lets Chat It Through. by DeepSight(m): 10:29pm On Apr 14, 2010
From Viaro -

What part of the quotes above do we read these LIES you ascribed to me -

(a)
Quote from: Deep Sight on Today at 05:07:12 PM
2.   You state that Spiritual realms do not exist

(b)
Quote from: Deep Sight on Today at 05:07:12 PM
3.   You state that Jesus sacrifice was not necessary for man to defeat death

O, i see you have conceded the first one: namely that it is PROVEN that you assert that God lives in heaven in a physical body. . . now you are concentrating on the other two, ehn?

Progress!

Now as per those two, here it is again, Mr.-you-must-quote-me-otherwise-i-will-deny-the-implications-of-my-statements -

2.   You state that Spiritual realms do not exist

a.   You state that physical things enter into spiritual realms bodily

b.   If that is the case such realms are not immaterial anymore – as they contain material things

c.   It follows that immaterial realms do not exist

3.   You state that Jesus sacrifice was not necessary for man to defeat death

a. You state that All men require the sacrifice of Jesus to reach heaven

b. But you state that Elijah and Enoch reached and dwelt in heaven even before Jesus’ sacrifice

c.   Thus, inescapably, they did not need the sacrifice

d.   Thus the sacrifice is useless in redeeming man from death.
Re: Physcical Bodies Dwelling In Spiritual Heavens - Viaro, Lets Chat It Through. by viaro: 10:30pm On Apr 14, 2010
Deep Sight:

If you will read the thread you will see that it was him i FIRST attacked for saying that.

Attack him all you want - both of you can wage your lying war against each other for all I care. At least, you have not ascribed these to him:

(a)
Deep Sight:

(b)
Deep Sight:

Those are the LIES you ascribed to me that I want you to resolve by QUOTING ME.

Why is that too hard for you to handle?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mother Mary Appears In Kaduna State. / Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. / Love Dilemma ( Strictly For Born Again Christians)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 157
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.