Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,970 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Physcical Bodies Dwelling In Spiritual Heavens - Viaro, Lets Chat It Through. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Physcical Bodies Dwelling In Spiritual Heavens - Viaro, Lets Chat It Through. (6239 Views)

This Is Live: Pastor In Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest In Front Of His Church / Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? / God Does Not Leave Us In Spiritual Darkness–in Our Ignorance & Unbelief. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Physcical Bodies Dwelling In Spiritual Heavens - Viaro, Lets Chat It Through. by viaro: 9:38am On Apr 17, 2010
Quote from Viaro on April 14 2010/ 08:24:17 PM -

(a) Enoch
The simple testimony of Scripture is that Enoch did not experience death - "Enoch was taken up so that he should not see death, and he was not found, because God had taken him" (Heb. 11:5, ESV). For those who wish to argue endlessly to the contrary, my simple request is that they provide me any verse where Enoch is said to have died - death being defined Biblically as 'the body without the spirit' (James 2:26).

(b) Elijah
"Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven" (1 Kings 22: is an oft-quoted verse to this point, from which we understand that he was taken up bodily into heaven just as was reported of Enoch. There is not a single verse that declares Elijah's death anywhere in Scripture -

Where in the above ^^^ do you find any such statements as:

(a)  "Spiritual realms do not exist"

(b)  "Jesus sacrifice was not necessary for man to defeat death"

You should have shown them highlighted in that quote, but where does anyone read such in my posts?

Deep Sight:

Listen: if you genuinely believe that I am making false statements, then you have no need to worry: the objective reader will read the thread and see clearly that you are right: and that I am indeed a liar. So there is no need for you to return to this thread.

If you didn't want me to return, all you needed to do was ask nicely - I would long have left you to your lies. It's that simple.

And yes, I genuinely believe that you were making false statements and then ascribing them to me. That was why I repeatedly requested you to please QUOTE ME directly for those two statements (a) and (b) above, that I never at any time made. You only had to QUOTE ME and let this thread progress - but you definitely would not do so because you knew you had lied from the onset, which is what you are known for on Nairaland.

1.  I posited my case simply - and anyone who can read understands I based my answers on Biblical verses. Elijah went up into heaven (2 Kings 2:11), whereas you and noetic16 disagreed and denied that verse. No worries.

2.  Now if you wanted to discuss this issue ontologically, I asked you certain questions which you categorically ignored and NEVER ONCE offered any answers. Ask I would be glad to repost them - there's no need to quarrel over your lies on this one.

3.  If you really desired to discuss, all you needed to do was quote me directly for what you said were my statements in (a) and (b) above; and then I would explain WHY I pointed out that Elijah went into HEAVEN; and also why I have said quite early in post #14 that -

'I'm persuaded that the physical body can enter into the realm of the 'spiritual'
  (if that's what you meant by 'intangible').'

By making such a statement, did I STATE ANYWHERE that "Spiritual realms do not exist"?!?

If you don't understand what people say, ask them to explain rather than LIE and keep LYING about statements that they never made! This is what you have repeatedly done - LIE your way through to ascribe statements to people that they never made (and yes, I have examples where you have done this to others as well).
Re: Physcical Bodies Dwelling In Spiritual Heavens - Viaro, Lets Chat It Through. by DeepSight(m): 9:41am On Apr 17, 2010
Alright.

Question -

Does an Immaterial Realm remain Immaterial when there are material things in it?

Can it still be called "immaterial" when physical material things are there?

Thanks.
Re: Physcical Bodies Dwelling In Spiritual Heavens - Viaro, Lets Chat It Through. by viaro: 9:45am On Apr 17, 2010
Deep Sight:

Alright.

Alright - you lied, no?

It's no big deal if you yet don't admit it - you're known for that.

Deep Sight:

Question -

Does an Immaterial Realm remain Immaterial when there are material things in it?

Yes.

Is that the same thing as your LIE that "Spiritual realms do not exist"?

Deep Sight:

Can it still be called "immaterial" when physical material things are there?

Yes.

Again, is that the same thing as your LIE that "Spiritual realms do not exist"?
Re: Physcical Bodies Dwelling In Spiritual Heavens - Viaro, Lets Chat It Through. by noetic16(m): 11:04am On Apr 17, 2010
Marlbron:

Read through all of this. Why young men do these arguments end up in flames/IS it a question of ego?

Noetic v Viaro

Noetic concludes that even though it is stated that Elijah went to heaven, the evidence of Jesus from a recent testament counters that, plus the fact that there are many heavens. Which heaven did he go to? Certainly not the one Jesus came from! Why is it a big deal to understand this, Viaro? Seriously this is what I take out from this.

I am sure there are also more intelligent viewers out there, who like u, can make deductions and conclusions based on the postings on this thread.  I have no idea what mr viaro is on about, sounds like ego to me.

1. when I stated that Elijah did not go to heaven . . . .that statement was in lieu of the statement of Jesus.

2. when I did assert that elijah went into heaven ,   . . .it was after I had analysed the realms of heaven and noted that the outer-space, planets and unknown places are usually called heaven. But this heaven is not the same heaven Jesus came from or the dwelling place of Jehovah.

I have nothing else to add.
Re: Physcical Bodies Dwelling In Spiritual Heavens - Viaro, Lets Chat It Through. by viaro: 11:32am On Apr 17, 2010
noetic16:

I have nothing else to add.

If you had nothing to add, leave viaro out of your sham.

noetic16:
1. when I stated that Elijah did not go to heaven . . . .that statement was in lieu of the statement of Jesus.

After I explained that statement in John 3:13 based on the explanation in Ephesians 4:9-10, you kept insisting that Elijah did not go into heaven. It was not an explanation of any realms that you were after, but a categorical denial of 2 Kings 2:11 from the onset.

If you had agreed that Elijah went into HEAVEN initially, and then make your case for any realms you may so choose, there would have been NO NEED to spend post after post trying to persuade you to admit first that 2 Kings 2:11 simply said and meant that Elijah went up into HEAVEN, instead of saying that was not so because you had issues with John 3:13.

noetic16:
2. when I did assert that elijah went into heaven ,   . . .it was after I had analysed the realms of heaven and noted that the outer-space, planets and unknown places are usually called heaven. But this heaven is not the same heaven Jesus came from or the dwelling place of Jehovah.

Why did it take you so long to admit that Elijah went into HEAVEN? Why the initial denial of 2 Kings 2:11?

You started out denying that verse on notions that hold no substance - and ended up throwing your wildest guess into a realm of "UNKNOWN" which includes the 'outer-space, planets, sun, moon and stars' - like such a realm has not been known!

Even given the confusion you brought yourself for the sake of an argument, one would still have to wonder at the vacuity of thought that you assume an "UNKNOWN" for your "realm 2" which yet included the planets, sun, moon, and stars . . this is all a laugh! I would have hoped that you understood that such a 'realm 2' as you described is KNOWN rather than UNKNOWN. You could do so by explaining WHY such a realm that was known yet was UNKNOWN to you! No - you offered nothing for your vacant assertion, only to crawl back making further empty excuses.
Re: Physcical Bodies Dwelling In Spiritual Heavens - Viaro, Lets Chat It Through. by noetic16(m): 7:11pm On Apr 17, 2010
viaro:

If you had nothing to add, leave viaro out of your sham.

After I explained that statement in John 3:13 based on the explanation in Ephesians 4:9-10, you kept insisting that Elijah did not go into heaven. It was not an explanation of any realms that you were after, but a categorical denial of 2 Kings 2:11 from the onset.

If you had agreed that Elijah went into HEAVEN initially, and then make your case for any realms you may so choose, there would have been NO NEED to spend post after post trying to persuade you to admit first that 2 Kings 2:11 simply said and meant that Elijah went up into HEAVEN, instead of saying that was not so because you had issues with John 3:13.

Why did it take you so long to admit that Elijah went into HEAVEN? Why the initial denial of 2 Kings 2:11?

You started out denying that verse on notions that hold no substance - and ended up throwing your wildest guess into a realm of "UNKNOWN" which includes the 'outer-space, planets, sun, moon and stars' - like such a realm has not been known!

Even given the confusion you brought yourself for the sake of an argument, one would still have to wonder at the vacuity of thought that you assume an "UNKNOWN" for your "realm 2" which yet included the planets, sun, moon, and stars . . this is all a laugh! I would have hoped that you understood that such a 'realm 2' as you described is KNOWN rather than UNKNOWN. You could do so by explaining WHY such a realm that was known yet was UNKNOWN to you! No - you offered nothing for your vacant assertion, only to crawl back making further empty excuses.

ok.
Re: Physcical Bodies Dwelling In Spiritual Heavens - Viaro, Lets Chat It Through. by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:48pm On Apr 17, 2010
Heaven and hell are real tangible places. Get in your car and head for heaven so that you may miss hell. Follow the directions to heaven, you can't miss it.

Directions Home (The third heaven)

I really like this one. Someone spent a lot of time on this,
, ______________
· º o`·, /__/ _/\_ ____/\
`) ( | | | | | | | || |l±±±±| ]
,.-·° ,.-·~·~·-., `°·-. :º° ·~·~·-, ,

DIRECTIONS TO OUR FATHER'S HOUSE.

Make a Right onto Believeth Blvd.

Keep straight and go through the Green Light, which is Jesus Christ.

There, you must turn onto the Bridge of Faith, which is over troubled
waters.

When you get off the bridge, make a Right turn and Keep Straight.

You are on the King's Highway of Holiness - Heaven-bound.

Keep going for three miles:

One for the Father, One for the Son, and One for the Holy Spirit. Amen, Amen
Amen!.

Then exit off onto Grace Blvd.

From there, make a Right turn on Gospel Lane.

Keep Straight and then make another Right on Prayer Road.

As you go on your way,

Yield Not to the traffic on Temptation Ave.

Also, avoid SIN STREET because it is a DEAD END. (cul-de-sac)

Pass up Envy Drive, and Hate Avenue.

Also, pass Hypocrisy Street, Gossiping Lane, and Backbiting Blvd.
However, you have to go down Long-suffering Lane, Persecution Blvd. and
Trials and Tribulations Ave.

But that's all right, because VICTORY Street is straight ahead!
Glory AMEN!!!!! You can't miss it.

SEND THESE DIRECTIONS TO YOUR FRIENDS SO THEY WILL NOT GET LOST.

Amen, Amen Amen!.
Re: Physcical Bodies Dwelling In Spiritual Heavens - Viaro, Lets Chat It Through. by Marlbron: 11:25pm On Apr 18, 2010
Some more explanations on the concept of heaven,

After Christ died, he was no longer the same person his disciples used to know. He put on a glorified body which was different from his physical body. Because of the spiritual energy around him, he asked that they do not touch him untilll he goes to his Father our Father. Now who saw him undergo that journey because later they touched him? They only touched him after he had reduced his energy to a level safe enough for humans. That was why he joked with and later asked his disciples to touch him that he was not a spirit - as they knew spirits. No matter, the stark evidence from all the scriptures shows that Mary Magdalene could not recognize him initially- ditto the other disciples. Is it possible for somebody you had known to die and you fail to recognize him after just 3 days? He raised Lazurus from the dead, but everybody recognized Lazurus when he was brought back to life.
Int the case of Christ, they only recognized him after their "eyes were opened" from his voice (word). When he spoke the word, which was God himself, they were now in spirit and they recognized he was their master, Jesus Christ . Let us note that after his ressurection, he no longer walked or slept with them. You could not miss the fact that "level had changed". For instance when they locked themselves in he appeared, without opening the door. He had thus become a full fledged spiritual being with a physical presence, to appear anytime, anywhere. Thus he had become omnipresent - one of the qualities of God.

When he went up and was "received" by the clouds, am sure you do not imagine that he kept travelling through the clouds into space? Did he fly past the Moon, Mars etc before getting to planet "Heaven"? Can we not see that the covering off (receiving) of the clouds was done to hide from mortals a sacred spiritual transformation? Surely he could by the speed of thought be in the spiritual realm called heaven, or not? It seems to me that the ascension was more or less for show to demonstrate to mere mortals that he was going to his Father in heaven. Why do I say it was a show? This same man reminded us that he is with us even onto the end of the world, so where did he ascend to in the first place?

There are two levels of existence - The physical and the spiritual. The spiritual defines the physical but the physical does not always define the spiritual. The spiritual has no limits. Heaven is not so far away as we imagine. It is right by you, in your heart. Keep it pure and practice love, the Father , son and Holy Spirit will live right inside you. Your body is the abode of God, you do not need to ascend before you are in heaven. You become a member of the Kingdom of God and You become tuned in properly to the highest spiritual power - The Godhead. It may not make you rich, but it will comfort you when most in need.

Let us realize the deep spiritual events that happened during the ressurection and ascension of Jesus and not trifle it by assuming he is living physically in heaven. Remember he metioned that he was coming back with a new name ( Rev3:12), and of course a new body. If he stilll has the old body, why come with a new name? Be in spirit so that you are not misled.
Re: Physcical Bodies Dwelling In Spiritual Heavens - Viaro, Lets Chat It Through. by aletheia(m): 1:00am On Apr 19, 2010
^^^
If it's not the same body, how come the wounds of the crucifixion were still visible?
Re: Physcical Bodies Dwelling In Spiritual Heavens - Viaro, Lets Chat It Through. by Marlbron: 8:31am On Apr 19, 2010
aletheia:

^^^
If it's not the same body, how come the wounds of the crucifixion were still visible?

Good question. Let me attempt to answer.

The body could be different but it does not prevent the resurrected body from bearing evidence of the impact of crucifixtion. Let me give you another example. If his legs were broken, the man would have been limping on resurrection. It still does not mean that the guy after resurrection was the same person b4 resurrection. Otherwise, why was he not recognized on sight Why did they need to have their "eyes opened" before recognizing him? Were they walking with their eyes closed or their senses blurred? He was even said to look like the gardener! Someone they saw last 3 days ago?? Let the Spirit guide you!
Re: Physcical Bodies Dwelling In Spiritual Heavens - Viaro, Lets Chat It Through. by DeepSight(m): 1:47pm On Apr 19, 2010
viaro:

And yes, I genuinely believe that you were making false statements and then ascribing them to me. That was why I repeatedly requested you to please QUOTE ME directly for those two statements (a) and (b) above, that I never at any time made. You only had to QUOTE ME and let this thread progress - but you definitely would not do so because you knew you had lied from the onset, which is what you are known for on Nairaland.

Oh please give me a break.

Can you not read?

The statements you made are VERY clear and most damning.

As I stated above, this thread above all others has exposed the paucity of your thinking, the emptiness of your understanding of scripture and indeed life, existence, logic and has confirmed to what devastating degree you are sickeningly bereft of any degree of insight on even the most elementary matters.

You, a person supposedly schooled in the essentials of biblical thought, embarrassingly and comically posit that –

----- ---- ALMIGHTY GOD, YOUR JEHOVAH NISSI, YAHWEH, ADONAI – DWELLS IN HEAVEN IN A HUMAN PHYSICAL BODY

This would be laughable if it were not so farcically tragic.

This statement bewilders me all the more for the fact that it issues from the hand of a person I imagine to be an adult.

I have observed that you have CEASED to deny making this statement – concentrating your energies instead on the other two statement which I attributed to you. This is a mark of progress. We will try to guide you out of the embarrassing cesspit of juvenile thinking which could lead you to posit that the Almighty and transcendental uncaused cause of all existence dwells in heaven in a physical body.

Christ! Am I even having this conversation at all ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Let me offer you a piece of advice – when you have blundered your way into such unspeakably asinine conclusions about God, such as that he lives in a human body in heaven, then it is time for you to take up the virtue of humility, quietly retrace your steps and own up to having got it disastrously wrong.

Pride goeth before a fall, and in this instance, the fall has been gargantuan.

I am not sure that many of your disciples on this forum would be willing to back up this fabulous supposition of yours – that God is currently in heaven in a physical human body. What a rib-cracker.

1. I posited my case simply - and anyone who can read understands I based my answers on Biblical verses. Elijah went up into heaven (2 Kings 2:11), whereas you and noetic16 disagreed and denied that verse. No worries.

Of course there are no worries: for it is comical the extent you which you have decided to REJECT the plain words of Jesus (God) himself in his declaration that NO MAN had been to heaven.

'I'm persuaded that the physical body can enter into the realm of the 'spiritual'
(if that's what you meant by 'intangible').'

Sorry, but this is simply to st.upid to warrant a response.

By making such a statement, did I STATE ANYWHERE that "Spiritual realms do not exist"?!?

Slap! Focus young man! Are you asleep or something?

Is a spiritual realm not intangible ? ? ?

If material PHYSICAL things are resident there, what is so intangible about such a realm anymore? ? ?

It simply means DIRECTLY that such a realm as you call “spiritual” does NOT exist.

(and yes, I have examples where you have done this to others as well).

Yes? Such as the disgraced Mavenbox when I called her out on her CLEAR statement that Paradise is in Hades? ? ? Do you need me to fetch the quotes again? I will happily oblige.

Look, Monsieur Pilgrim 1. (“f”) – given the id.iocy of Mavenbox’s assertion about paradise, and your assertion about God dwelling in heaven in a physical body, I am inclined to believe you are both the same person.
Re: Physcical Bodies Dwelling In Spiritual Heavens - Viaro, Lets Chat It Through. by viaro: 2:24pm On Apr 19, 2010
Deep Sight:

As I stated above, this thread above all others has exposed the paucity of your thinking, the emptiness of your understanding of scripture and indeed life, existence, logic and has confirmed to what devastating degree you are sickeningly bereft of any degree of insight on even the most elementary matters.

Thanks. After all your lame efforts to wash your duplicity, and the stains still remain. Now move on.

Deep Sight:
I have observed that you have CEASED to deny making this statement – concentrating your energies instead on the other two statement which I attributed to you. This is a mark of progress.

Right from post #67, there were ONLY TWO (and only TWO) statements that I have requested that you QUOTE ME directly anywhere to show where I ever made such statements - and this is post #139 or so (do the maths and see how long it is taking you to answer that simple challenge). I did not ask you any other - just those two. Did you at any time QUOTE ME directly to show where I ever stated your lies that: (a) "Spiritual realms do not exist" or (b) "Jesus sacrifice was not necessary for man to defeat death"?!?

You certainly did not address my challenge and your lies remain as your trade mark. When you ever stop lying, go back to post #67 and see that there were ONLY TWO statements I posted for your direct quotes - please stop "attributing" your deep lies to viaro. Thanks in advance. cheesy

Deep Sight:

We will try to guide you out of the embarrassing cesspit of juvenile thinking which could lead you to posit that the Almighty and transcendental uncaused cause of all existence dwells in heaven in a physical body.

Don't bother - I stopped listening to liars for OOI ... especially the liar parading himself as DeepSight whose only mission on Nairaland is to "attribute" his deep lies to anyone who's not converting to his rogue religion.

Deep Sight:

Let me offer you a piece of advice – when you have blundered your way into such unspeakably asinine conclusions about God, such as that he lives in a human body in heaven, then it is time for you to take up the virtue of humility, quietly retrace your steps and own up to having got it disastrously wrong.

Is that the best you can do? I've news for you: when you have blundered over your duplicity of attributing your deep lies to people for more than 60 posts after the request was made that you QUOTE ME directly, it is time you moved on - because we know you have no humility in your OOI to wash your lying spree. Your god of OOI has long collapsed into its own blackhole - please kindly remember once more that I'm not a deist with a leaning to your OOI. wink

Deep Sight:

Pride goeth before a fall, and in this instance, the fall has been gargantuan.

I agree - the fall was yours: and your pride was millions of light years ahead of your deep lying. Is that why you can't deal with issues with a bit more humility and honesty? No - because you're a total stranger to sincerity.

Deep Sight:

I am not sure that many of your disciples on this forum would be willing to back up this fabulous supposition of yours – that God is currently in heaven in a physical human body. What a rib-cracker.

You're dafter than a dead braincell and a total disgrace to Nairaland. I have no disciples - because the Christians who commented here have shown they can think for themselves without waiting to catch any word from my pen. Go figure: aletheia, noetic16, et al have said the same thing that you're seeking to hang on my neck - ask and I shall repost their comments.

Deep Sight:

Of course there are no worries: for it is comical the extent you which you have decided to REJECT the plain words of Jesus (God) himself in his declaration that NO MAN had been to heaven.

I did not reject but rather explained what Jesus meant by linking John 3:13 with Ephesians 4:9-10. I did not see you offer even one line of exegesis on those verses, no?

Deep Sight:

Sorry, but this is simply to st.upid to warrant a response.

I guessed you were that stupid you wouldn't be able to respond at all - no biggy there. And thanks for confirming it all the same. wink

Deep Sight:

Is a spiritual realm not intangible ? ? ?

You need to change whatever you're smoking! grin
How does your answer {'is a spiritual realm not intangible'} correlate with your lies attributed to me that "Spiritual realms do not exist"?!? I did not ask you whether the spiritual realm is intangible or not - please face the question I asked and stop making a deeper cut into your lies, yes?

Deep Sight:

If material PHYSICAL things are resident there, what is so intangible about such a realm anymore? ? ?

How does the fact of a physical entity change the whole realm of the intangible?

Deep Sight:

It simply means DIRECTLY that such a realm as you call “spiritual” does NOT exist.

That's another one of your numerous lies again. I nowhere ever said that the "spiritual realm does not exist" - that was your own manufactured ontology, a lie from the pit of OOI, and a stamp upon your rogue religion.

Deep Sight:

Yes? Such as the disgraced Mavenbox when I called her out on her CLEAR statement that Paradise is in Hades? ? ? Do you need me to fetch the quotes again? I will happily oblige.

Please stop making excuses that don't help you. Mavenbox's issue has absolutely nothing to do with your penchant to deliberately "attribute" your deep lies upon anyone. At least, he had the dignity to own up, unlike you who forever are too busy attributing your deep lies to others and NEVER EVER own up to your duplicity. From page one, noetic16 has noted that he "wanted to be sure DeepSight was not extracting your quotes out of context as he normally does with mine". In yet other threads, you have done this to numerous others and have well deserved to yourself the hallmark of mr DeepLIAR who has also acknowledged that he "attributed" his deep lies to viaro. I know you will come back yet to acknowledge your deep lies once more when your roguery has failed you - it's your world, so enjoy.

Deep Sight:

Look, Monsieur Pilgrim 1. (“f”) – given the id.iocy of Mavenbox’s assertion about paradise, and your assertion about God dwelling in heaven in a physical body, I am inclined to believe you are both the same person.

Ah, thanks - I can't laugh enough. I guess the fact that noetic16 and aletheia acknowledged the same thing about Jesus with His glorified body then equates viaro to both noetic16 and aletheia, yes?

Your idiocy clutches desperately at strawman fallacies, and I sympathise with you. Not even when you returned from your lame exile did it occur to you to add on a bit of honesty to your spine, and you remain the double-hunchback twerp you have ever been. Keep up with your sham, it helps to glorify your OOI. wink
Re: Physcical Bodies Dwelling In Spiritual Heavens - Viaro, Lets Chat It Through. by InesQor(m): 3:20pm On Apr 19, 2010
I said I wouldn't post on this thread again but it is a pity that Deep Sight is such an incredible liar.

[size=18pt]I have watched in silence as he claimed that viaro STATED something that he didn't, rather than saying he inferred or assumed some information from what viaro truly asserted, and then confirm with him if that's what he meant.[/size]

Such underdog below-the-belt attacks are only a tad aspect of Deep Sight's fraudulence.

Pages have gone by, and he has refused to accept that he is wrong. It's too bad.

I wonder how he manages to win his legal cases if he deals with cases the way he has been doing this one. Oh, of course, how could I forget? He wins his legal cases in his own mind, lazing in his bedroom in Lagos and posts on Nairaland telling us that he is in Dar-Es-Salaam. Who gives a rat's foul backside where you are posting from and who you are having dinner with? You may be dining with demons in Tartarus (the prison-hell) for all I care to knowshocked cool cheesy cheesy

The comment I quoted above is just another LIE of Deep Sight. Anyone who cares to know the truth can search out the thread. What he said on the thread was that mavenbox said Paradise was in HELL when I rather said Hades, (translated the place of the unseen). And that is what noetic meant when he said he twists other people's words. He did it to me very many times. And now he returns here to say that I asserted that it was in Hades and he called me out?

And "The disgraced mavenbox"? I laugh in Brownian motion. I (as mavenbox, and then as InesQor) had the fortitude to apologize for my mistake but you guys just won't let me go free of it, hanging on to my personality (and this one too) on an anonymous forum as if you had public shares in my life. As MyJoe wisely said (Krayola also inferred it earlier on), you are accusing me of choosing to be anonymous on an anonymous forum. That is soooo daft!  undecided undecided undecided

You know what? You can go for a swim in the murky waters of your ignominy and never come back to the surface. Yeah. I don't give any damn about you right now. You are only going down if you don't have the honour to accept your wrong when you are wrong, but you are fast to point fingers at other people's eye specks when a log has damaged your own retina.

You can be inclined to believe that mavenbox is viaro, but either way it is incontrovertible to anyone who cares to see, that Deep Sight is a deep dolt.

You do not have to win all Nairaland arguments, Deep Sight. Maybe you should just face your legal work and get off the religion boards. We missed you last time you went, but now it's going to be good riddance to disgusting rubbish.

Frank advice, your reputation is fast disappearing in quicksand and you are too stubborn to make any amends. You are going down too fast to catch your own breath. But you don't even know it.
Re: Physcical Bodies Dwelling In Spiritual Heavens - Viaro, Lets Chat It Through. by DeepSight(m): 3:45pm On Apr 19, 2010
^^^ Yada yada yada. . .

Jesus rose to heaven with his physical body.

God rose to heaven with his physical body.

What's the difference between these statements? ? ?

[size=16pt]IS JESUS NO LONGER GOD? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?[/size]

And I am the one lying? ? ?

These folks.

Frank advice, your reputation is fast disappearing in quicksand and you are too stubborn to make any amends. You

What a world. YOU have the nerve to talk about reputations? ? ?

What gives you the impression that I am bothered about "my reputation."

Have I conducted myself in any way that suggests that I give a hoot what the world thinks about me?
Re: Physcical Bodies Dwelling In Spiritual Heavens - Viaro, Lets Chat It Through. by DeepSight(m): 3:54pm On Apr 19, 2010
Maybe when I state that "Umaru Yaradua is in Aso Rock" -

I have not thereby CLEARLY STATED -

That the President of Nigeria is in Aso Rock.

You are the guys who say that Jesus is God, so please live with the implications of that CLEAR STATEMENT. IF Jesus rose to heaven with a physical body, that is a CLEAR STATEMENT that God rose to heaven with a physical body because we know very well that Jesus is God. Simple.

These folks!
Re: Physcical Bodies Dwelling In Spiritual Heavens - Viaro, Lets Chat It Through. by InesQor(m): 3:58pm On Apr 19, 2010
@Deep Sight:

[size=15pt]Yes, the man Jesus, in the fullness of deity as God, returned and rose to heaven in his resurrected body.

THUS, from another angle

God returned and rose to heaven in the resurrected human body that he earlier fashioned for himself to be a vessel for the man Jesus Christ.
[/size]

And so, what?

Viaro has been asking you about the other two statements and not the first. Will you face your lies or retract them?
Re: Physcical Bodies Dwelling In Spiritual Heavens - Viaro, Lets Chat It Through. by DeepSight(m): 4:06pm On Apr 19, 2010
Inesqor - Great.

So you too state that -

InesQor:

God rose to heaven in the resurrected human body that he earlier fashioned for himself to be a vessel for the man Jesus Christ.[/color][/b][/size]

I will treasure this.

I am pleased to note that you prove and show clearly that i told no lies on the first statement I attributed to him.

So that is closed now. I will not venture back for now into how ridiculous your statement above is: to wit - God in a physical body in heaven.

Let us just go over the second two statements.

Now I need to ask you what a statement is.

For my training gives me to understand that there are both direct and deductive statements. Viaro’s statements are both direct and deductive. The first statement on God is Direct, and not deductive because he plainly uses Jesus as another name for God. So the statement “Jesus rose to heaven in a physical body” is a DIRECT and not deductive statement that God is in heaven with a physical body.

For his second statement he states that physical things may enter spiritual realms. This is both a direct and deductive statement that those realms are not immaterial – because there are now physical things there. If those realms are not immaterial, then they are not spiritual. No dice, end of story.

His third statement is very direct. He states that Enoch and Elijah went to heaven before the sacrifice of Christ. This very DIRECTLY tells us that they did not need that sacrifice to reach heaven.

Am I missing something here?
Re: Physcical Bodies Dwelling In Spiritual Heavens - Viaro, Lets Chat It Through. by InesQor(m): 4:35pm On Apr 19, 2010
Deep Sight:

Inesqor - Great.

So you too state that -

I will treasure this.

I am pleased to note that you prove and show clearly that i told no lies on the first statement I attributed to him.

So that is closed now. I will not venture back for now into how ridiculous your statement above is: to wit - God in a physical body in heaven.
Knock yourself out.

Deep Sight:

For my training gives me to understand that there are both direct and deductive statements. Viaro’s statements are both direct and deductive. The first statement on God is Direct, and not deductive because he plainly uses Jesus as another name for God. So the statement “Jesus rose to heaven in a physical body” is a DIRECT and not deductive statement that God is in heaven with a physical body.
This is plain nonsense. A deductive statement? Who made the deduction? You or viaro? So did viaro make a deductive statement? Or, YOU deduced a statement from viaro's DIRECT statement? You are still wrong to say viaro STATED, in those other two cases. In fact, the first case that I just cleared up above, is the only place where I can say viaro deduced, as well as you did. In the next two, Viaro made no such deductive statement so you are either continuing to lie, or you need to purchase a Queen's English Primer.

Deep Sight:

For his second statement he states that physical things may enter spiritual realms. This is both a direct and deductive statement that those realms are not immaterial – because there are now physical things there. If those realms are not immaterial, then they are not spiritual. No dice, end of story.
Viaro state(d/s) that Physical things have entered into spiritual realms.

NOT that spiritual realms don't exist.

The fact that a spiritual realm contains an entity that is physically material does not make it immaterial.

And how do you define immaterial, and material? Does material mean non-spiritual?

What is your background in metaphysics and substantia, essentia and ousia, the nature of substances?

I am not here to spoon-feed you. Spiritual materials exist, as well as physical materials. Read the following link for more information.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ousia

Deep Sight:

His third statement is very direct. He states that Enoch and Elijah went to heaven before the sacrifice of Christ. This very DIRECTLY tells us that they did not need that sacrifice to reach heaven.
It's too difficult for a stubborn heart to understand, but the sacrifice of Christ paid back into history for old testament folk as much as it paid forward for the future of InesQor and viaro. God is not limited in time. Elijah upon entry into a timeless heaven will receive salvation BY THE SAME FAITH that InesQor received the salvation of Christ some years ago. Maybe you need to dust up your Bible?

Deep Sight:

You need to quit lying, get out of bed and do your research properly, that's what you are missing here.
Re: Physcical Bodies Dwelling In Spiritual Heavens - Viaro, Lets Chat It Through. by viaro: 5:01pm On Apr 19, 2010
^^DeepSight,

Deep Sight:

IS JESUS NO LONGER GOD? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

And I am the one lying? ? ?

We all know that you are a very deep-LIAR; and yes, you and you alone are the only liar desperate to save face in this same thread that you opened.

Nobody has asked you about the Deity of Christ so far in this thread. There are others who have said the same thing as that Jesus rose from the dead in His glorified body - and I have reminded you about this very thing (noetic16, aletheia, et al). I could quote their direct statements in this thread if you are too ignorant of the fact, or merely keeping the sport of your duplicity building into many more pages!

Nobody has any quarrels about the Deity of Christ in this thread - and that is NOT the issue in this thread at all. But seeing that you have spewed out your LIES in this thread in attributing statements that I never made at any time, you have forever ducked the challenge I presented you right from post #67! It would be very interesting to see how long you have to keep lying just so we can see there's nothing other than that in your life!

Deep Sight:

What a world. YOU have the nerve to talk about reputations? ? ?

What gives you the impression that I am bothered about "my reputation."

Oh shut up already! Would anyone be surprised about your not being bothered about what reputations you have made for your lying career on Nairaland? You just have no shame whatsoever, and it is hardly a wonder any more that you can't be bothered about the idiocy of your duplicity on this forum.

Deep Sight:

Please stop attributing your deep lies to viaro! Have you lost all sense of shame already? grin
My challenge to you right from post #67 is about two statements you asserted I made. It proves nothing in your career of falsehood on Nairaland where you refuse to directly attend to those two statements. If someone had told me that proponents of an OOI are deep liars, I have every reason to applaud them now.

Deep Sight:

Please keep venturing into it - like the idiot you have been, you failed to see how many people in this thread have already made the point.
Re: Physcical Bodies Dwelling In Spiritual Heavens - Viaro, Lets Chat It Through. by viaro: 5:03pm On Apr 19, 2010
Now, let's see what else you have up your sleeves.

Deep Sight:

Good. Please QUOTE ME directly on them - or remain the deep LIAR you always have been.

Deep Sight:

For my training gives me to understand that there are both direct and deductive statements.

Your training reveals you're a rogue. What is a "statement" - you didn't answer that question before jumping to direct and deductive statements.

And what I have been saying all along? I have asked you for DIRECT quotes, since you said: [list]
Deep Sight:

Here are the very clear statements you have made once again –
[/list]. . . and I requested DIRECT QUOTES!

Your efforts to be mischievous on top of your deceit is another milestone to your lying career - so well done for your "training" as a deep liar!

Deep Sight:

Viaro’s statements are both direct and deductive.

Please once more: QUOTE ME directly for your deep lies that I ever made the direct statements you "attributed" to viaro -

[list](a)
Deep Sight:

2. You state that Spiritual realms do not exist
(b)
Deep Sight:

3. You state that Jesus sacrifice was not necessary for man to defeat death
[/list]

Those are the ONLY TWO statements that you "attributed" to me that I have challenged; and since post #67, those are the same TWO statements that I have maintained for you to QUOTE ME directly on! Since you are arguing that my statements are 'both direct and deductive', I ask you to quote my DIRECT statements where I ever made any of those deep lies from your deceit attributed to me. Be man enough to try, or remain the liar you always have been!

Deep Sight:

Mr deep-rogue, where is the DIRECT quote for your lies "attributed" to me for the statement that: "Spiritual realms do not exist"?!?

Where are the DIRECT QUOTES for those statements you "attributed" to me?

Deep Sight:

Mr deep-rogue, where is the DIRECT quote for your lies "attributed" to me for the statement that: "Jesus sacrifice was not necessary for man to defeat death"?!?

Where are the DIRECT QUOTES for those statements you "attributed" to me?

You see, even at your very best lying "training", you end up as an illiterate LIAR! Your office (if you ever have one) should be terribly ashamed at you if this is how you lie up and down the streets with definitions from your "training" that you really cannot show evidence for!

Keep lying - another feather to your rogue religion! cheesy
Re: Physcical Bodies Dwelling In Spiritual Heavens - Viaro, Lets Chat It Through. by InesQor(m): 5:22pm On Apr 19, 2010
80 posts and 5 days later, Deep Sight is still hiding his head in Deep Dung like an ostrich that does not want to face reality.
Re: Physcical Bodies Dwelling In Spiritual Heavens - Viaro, Lets Chat It Through. by DeepSight(m): 5:25pm On Apr 19, 2010
Viaro -

Son, no amount of invectives will deliver you on this one.

You have made statements which are appalling - and rather than address them (I verily suspect that you are not able to address them) - you waste much time screeching about quotes which have already been given to you five times over.

I have no inclination to tolerate such codswollop as you have offered me on this thread: boldly announcing as you have that a self-existent and transcendental Uncaused Cause of all existence dwells in heaven, an immaterial realm, in a physical human body.

Although that boggles the mind, it is scarcely as terrible as your recent declaration above that physical material things may dwell in immaterial intangible realms and that this does not mean that such realms are not immaterial.

I repeat: you are a professional clown.
Re: Physcical Bodies Dwelling In Spiritual Heavens - Viaro, Lets Chat It Through. by Marlbron: 5:29pm On Apr 19, 2010
The whole point of joining the religion thread is for us to learn from each other in many ways. Sometimes you win some and loose some, but I am not happy about the slanging match between Viaro and Deepsight. Can we call a truce and focus on the discussions? Both of you offer great contributions from your different perspectives, but I have an issue when people develop animosity towards each other from their laptops or desktops, when they hardly know each other. You both have overflogged your points, so lets move on, shall we? , And by the way, no winner, no looser!
Re: Physcical Bodies Dwelling In Spiritual Heavens - Viaro, Lets Chat It Through. by DeepSight(m): 5:29pm On Apr 19, 2010
InesQor:

80 posts and 5 days later, Deep Sight is still hiding his head in Deep Dung like an ostrich that does not want to face reality.

Wow, such charming Christian Solidarity.

The day will come when your mentor will state that that God does not exist or that Hitler was holier than Christ - and continuing with your herd-mentality whereat you have never shown a capacity to think independently of him, you will find your self defending him still.
Re: Physcical Bodies Dwelling In Spiritual Heavens - Viaro, Lets Chat It Through. by DeepSight(m): 5:32pm On Apr 19, 2010
Marlbron:

The whole point of joining the religion thread is for us to learn from each other in many ways. Sometimes you win some and loose some, but I am not happy about the slanging match between Viaro and Deepsight. Can we call a truce and focus on the discussions? Both of you offer great contributions from your different perspectives, but I have an issue when people develop animosity towards each other from their laptops or desktops, when they hardly know each other. You both have overflogged your points, so lets move on, shall we? , And by the way, no winner, no looser!

Thank you. However I need to state that I have no animosity towards any person.

I have definite animosity towards suggestions from a Theist that GOD dwells in heaven in a physical human body.
Its simply insane. I cant get over it.
Re: Physcical Bodies Dwelling In Spiritual Heavens - Viaro, Lets Chat It Through. by viaro: 5:32pm On Apr 19, 2010
InesQor:

This is plain nonsense. A deductive statement? Who made the deduction? You or viaro?

Hahaha. . .!! grin  You should show some understanding ... the fact is that DeepSight is a liar, and an illiterate liar at that, who wants to educate himself on issues he has not first sorted out for himself before seeking to educate others on!

The twerp should go back to school! I can't even imagine for a moment that he does not understand the difference between the two types of statements he proffers to cover his lies; or else I do not see how he would have asserted that 'Viaro’s statements are both direct and deductive' - and yet up until now he has not been able to quote the same viaro DIRECTLY! Someone have mercy on me for my surprise at this DeepShit who displays such illiteracy on this page! Do I need to offer the advice that he goes back to school and learn the basics - or rather, that he keeps LYING up and down the streets as he has always done!

InesQor:

I said I wouldn't post on this thread again but it is a pity that Deep Sight is such an incredible liar.

I have watched in silence as he claimed that viaro STATED something that he didn't, rather than saying he inferred or assumed some information from what viaro truly asserted, and then confirm with him [size=14pt]if[/size] that's what he meant.

Such underdog below-the-belt attacks are only a tad aspect of Deep Sight's fraudulence.

Common sense and a tinge of honesty in DeepSight would have made those highlighted points clear enough!

I have no problem where someone might "infer" or "assume" something in my posts - as long as they ask IF their inference or assumption was what I might have meant. If DeepSight had used that approach, this thread would long have progressed, insights would have been gained, ideas shared amicably (even where we disagree), and issues would have long been resolved.

But DeepSight has demonstrated he was not interested in discussing issues but seeking grounds to lie every which way he tries. Even at his best attempts, his lies are pathetic to begin with, not to mention that he would have had to drag on such duplicity for ages and never once admit he might have erred (instead of outright lying).

Then to come back trying to sweep his lies under the excuse of 'direct and deductive statements' and yet be unable to QUOTE ME directly ... m-e-n!! That was so awesome to behold! grin

No need to advice the deep.liar who's bent on his shitty career of duplicity. I can bet he would come back entertaining us with further lies.
Re: Physcical Bodies Dwelling In Spiritual Heavens - Viaro, Lets Chat It Through. by Marlbron: 5:34pm On Apr 19, 2010
**** and that includes InesQor. Sheet your sword!

Can we read your own views on the subject matter and reasons for such views?
Re: Physcical Bodies Dwelling In Spiritual Heavens - Viaro, Lets Chat It Through. by DeepSight(m): 5:36pm On Apr 19, 2010
^^^ He/ She has already stated his/ her views here -

InesQor:

God returned and rose to heaven in the [size=16pt]resurrected human body[/size] that he earlier fashioned for himself to be a vessel for the man Jesus Christ.

Amazing, aint it?
Re: Physcical Bodies Dwelling In Spiritual Heavens - Viaro, Lets Chat It Through. by viaro: 5:41pm On Apr 19, 2010
Deep Sight:

Viaro -

Son, no amount of invectives will deliver you on this one.

Dude, wake up! Are you pleading innocence on the fact that you have used invectives to top up your lies already and still counting? I'm not the one needing 'deliverance' - you lied, have continued to lie, and are yet seeking all sorts of excuses to wangle out of your deceptive drama! What a coward you truly are!

Deep Sight:

You have made statements which are appalling - and rather than address them (I verily suspect that you are not able to address them) - you waste much time screeching about quotes which have already been given to you five times over.

I have asked you to quote me directly so I can address them. As long as you are not able to quote me on any such statements which I never made at any time, would it not be a world of your idiocy to ask me to address what are not my statements?

Deep Sight:

I have no inclination to tolerate such codswollop as you have offered me on this thread: boldly announcing as you have that a self-existent and transcendental Uncaused Cause of all existence dwells in heaven, an immaterial realm, in a physical human body.

Ha-a! I knew you can't contain yourself. Did you not say that you will not venture back to that issue? Or you actually posted the 'case closed' so you can again lie to your adulators? Great liar, stay focused - you've lost the plot already.

Where are the direct quotes of statements which you LIED in attributing them to me for the ONLY TWO statements I have presented since post #67? Quote my "direct statements" and let's see - or leave us further entertained by your duplicity. grin

Deep Sight:
Although that boggles the mind, it is scarcely as terrible as your recent declaration above that physical material things may dwell in immaterial intangible realms and that this does not mean that such realms are not immaterial.

Please where are your lies in my "direct statements", mr deep.liar?

Deep Sight:
I repeat: you are a professional clown.

Hehe . . . is that the best of your invectives, or you've run out of steam already since you can't wash your lies for many posts running now? grin
Re: Physcical Bodies Dwelling In Spiritual Heavens - Viaro, Lets Chat It Through. by viaro: 5:44pm On Apr 19, 2010
see below [size=16pt]ˇˇˇ[/size].
Re: Physcical Bodies Dwelling In Spiritual Heavens - Viaro, Lets Chat It Through. by viaro: 5:45pm On Apr 19, 2010
Deep Sight:

Thank you. However I need to state that I have no animosity towards any person.

I have definite animosity towards suggestions from a Theist that GOD dwells in heaven in a physical human body.
Its simply insane. I cant get over it.

Hehehe. . . you're actually illiterate - confirmed now. grin

First, you have no animosity towards any person; but then you actually have animosity towards a theist! Might I add - you actully have animosity towards SEVERAL theists here, hahaha! grin

Dude, stop deluding yourself on top your lies. You are growing grey hair on your duplicity, and that is bad publicity for your OOI. grin
Re: Physcical Bodies Dwelling In Spiritual Heavens - Viaro, Lets Chat It Through. by DeepSight(m): 5:47pm On Apr 19, 2010
viaro:

Hehehe. . . you're actually illiterate - confirmed now. grin

First, you have no animosity towards any person; but then you actually have animosity towards a theist! Dude, stop deluding yourself on top your lies. You are growing grey hair on your duplicity, and that is bad publicity for your OOI. grin

^^^ Read again please. I said I have animosity towards SUGGESTIONS from a theist that God is in a physical body in heaven.

The suggestion is just crazy and i REPEAT that i have strong animosity towards it.

I dont know you Viaro, and have no reason to have a personal problem with you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mother Mary Appears In Kaduna State. / Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. / Love Dilemma ( Strictly For Born Again Christians)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 194
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.