Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k (56410 Views)

Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself / Nigerian Lady Set To Marry Man Who Asked Her For N100 Airtime / Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k by humilitypays(m): 10:09am On Jan 18, 2018
Only broke ladies confess that they can't settle with a broke guy because they have been there, still there and don't want to remain there grin

On the other hand, rich ladies or those born in rich family don't say it, they attract the rich and financially well off guys based on their class and personality, they don't need to say it, they attract their kind wink

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k by Davicool1(m): 10:10am On Jan 18, 2018
Ever8054:
girls ehnnn....you see why the Nigerian government has to subsidize sex doll for her male citizens?.....we are just tired of this girls..
. azin ehn gals wicked since wen dem don show me I double up leave dem
Re: Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k by Davicool1(m): 10:15am On Jan 18, 2018
richythePH:

you have said it all my brother

We don tire for these ladies

they will call chinedu broke
then later beg musa for money
they will say they are not cheap but will later fvck tunde for #1000
afterwhich they will fvck rukevwe, bassey, osagie, etc
and later after retirement dump their wide pussy on john the mr nice guy undecided

make dem do bring the sex dolls come naija jareh

#WithSexDollWeStand
yes ooh we ll stand #withsexdollwestand their whala too much

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k by Freiburger(m): 10:15am On Jan 18, 2018
She is only trying to be not so cheap. What she failed to understand is, having a price tag makes one even cheaper. grin

6 Likes

Re: Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k by Davicool1(m): 10:17am On Jan 18, 2018
Alexgeneration:
Nigerian girls can beg ehhh

And most of them can't offer anything except sex.
. u just nail it bro 1sex doll for u

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k by skallion7(m): 10:24am On Jan 18, 2018
undecided undecided ladies and thier fish brain...wah do xpect frm a creature that was decieved by ordinary snake(animal)....mtcheew

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 18, 2018
roqrules04:

24 series

Yes o, the way they dig up data

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k by AHCB: 10:28am On Jan 18, 2018
Lowlifes. We know their type. Making noise on social media with empty bank accounts.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 18, 2018
but y do peeps beg on social media? its shameful begging from a friend much more a stranger( boyfriend excluded)
Re: Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 18, 2018
Alexgeneration:
Nigerian girls can beg ehhh

And most of them can't offer anything except sex.
abeg, dis 1 is morning. y d generalizing? which 1 b Nigerian girls?
Re: Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k by BluntBoy(m): 10:34am On Jan 18, 2018
Shortyy:
She needs someone that earns much. She never said she was rich.

You missed it. She said 100k can't take care of rents, feeding, transportation, e.t.c.

In other words, her husband's salary must cover all that. She has no intention of contributing anything.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k by LesbianBoy(m): 10:49am On Jan 18, 2018
This just goes to show that we should all mind what we post. Some people out there take what (trolls, attention-seeking people) post online, to heart lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k by 400billionman: 10:51am On Jan 18, 2018
Generalkaycee:
Proud people breed sad sorrows for themselves... Onye nwere nti ya nuru

It takes foolishness to be proud.

A combination of laziness and over overstating ones value.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k by adeomoade204(m): 10:52am On Jan 18, 2018
One thing I realise on this platform is that people rush to comment without paying attention to little details. The begging came earlier as far as 2016 and 2017. Her comment on 100k was earlier this month.
Re: Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k by Barzinime(m): 10:58am On Jan 18, 2018
Who knows a NLder exactly like her?

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k by Hyinkar97(m): 11:02am On Jan 18, 2018
Shortyy:

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 18, 2018
pp802:
If you follow wetin these hungry, jobless, dirty girls dey yarn for social media, and you use am reason your life, you go miss road for this life! You no go even get joy. sad

Just live your life and be happy......No matter how little you earn, there's always a girl/lady for a man. Forget high class babes, go for "No class"......when things get better, you upgrade her class.....that's if she bring head down o!

But e nor mean say u no go hustle hard to earn well o smiley
You don talk am finish baba.
Re: Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 18, 2018
Harrynight:
Most women naturally possess fish brain if they atall has one... they post trash online brainlessly fail to understand internet never forget!

@early 20s they post nude online for cheap attention and mid30s they form responsible ladies
they never think of tomor

See washing nah.
Re: Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 18, 2018
skallion7:
undecided undecided ladies and thier fish brain...wah do xpect frm a creature that was decieved by ordinary snake(animal)....mtcheew

Chai p! Ladies don suffer o.
Re: Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 18, 2018
skallion7:

Chai o! Ladies don suffer o.
Re: Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k by kinibigdeal(m): 12:07pm On Jan 18, 2018
Shortyy:

But she called someone earning 100k broke
Re: Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k by skallion7(m): 12:18pm On Jan 18, 2018
ndy87:

Chai p! Ladies don suffer o.
am i lieing
Re: Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k by mechanics(m): 1:16pm On Jan 18, 2018
Lolz, she's not serious o, she's not ready for marriage.
Re: Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k by Caulay(m): 1:33pm On Jan 18, 2018
Slim101:
@lalasticlala
Can we call this girl a snake or a serpent? grin

Both
Re: Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k by dontbothermuch: 1:42pm On Jan 18, 2018
I know her type

Gold DGR.

Re: Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k by Wiseonetemmy(m): 2:06pm On Jan 18, 2018
Guys check out all the feminine replies to this post. See them trying to justify what the lady said which shows how morally decayed most of these our ladies. The fact is the level of parental guidance( upbringing) these days is almost non existent. No wonder we have nudes everywhere instead of career driven achievements.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k by Freiburger(m): 2:10pm On Jan 18, 2018
Barzinime:
Who knows a NLder exactly like her?
smiley smiley wink
Re: Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k by Slim101(m): 2:41pm On Jan 18, 2018
Wiseonetemmy:
Guys check out all the feminine replies to this post. See them trying to justify what the lady said which shows how morally decayed most of these our ladies. The fact is the level of parental guidance( upbringing) these days is almost non existent. No wonder we have nudes everywhere instead of career driven achievements.
One sex doll for you wink

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k by undisputedgbola(m): 3:28pm On Jan 18, 2018
"Bambiala Twitter" got me laughing really hard!! grin grin grin
Re: Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k by Ejanla07: 3:38pm On Jan 18, 2018
richythePH:

you have said it all my brother

We don tire for these ladies

they will call chinedu broke
then later beg musa for money
they will say they are not cheap but will later fvck tunde for #1000
afterwhich they will fvck rukevwe, bassey, osagie, etc
and later after retirement dump their wide pussy on john the mr nice guy undecided

make dem do bring the sex dolls come naija jareh

#WithSexDollWeStand

sorry 4 ur life. wen sex doll battery die ontop doggy., d tin go seize ur prick
Re: Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k by richythePH(f): 3:40pm On Jan 18, 2018
Ejanla07:

sorry 4 ur life. wen sex doll battery die ontop doggy., d tin go seize ur prick

izzit your preek?

Re: Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k by Slim101(m): 3:46pm On Jan 18, 2018
richythePH:

izzit your preek?
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

14-year-old Rescued From Lover, Flees Home Again (Pictured) / I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me / Warn Your Sisters And Female Friends Against This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.