Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,639 members, 7,955,329 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:58 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife (36265 Views)

Anita Joseph Kneels For Her Husband To Prove That She Doesn't Control Him (Pix) / Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by Kobicove(m): 12:15pm On Jan 18, 2018
I hope her brain her gone to factory settings permanently
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by alhajisocrates: 12:17pm On Jan 18, 2018
Smart moves....

Phase 1....reconciliation

Phase 2....donation will start coming in

Phase 3,4 n 5 loading....smart kemi
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by Luminee(f): 12:20pm On Jan 18, 2018
I
zoba88:
Kemi Olunloyo was in tears as she speaks at Pastor Ibiyeomie's church in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.She was pictured apologising to him in public.In part she said....

"I have given my life to Christ through Pastor Ibiyeomie, someone used me to genuinely destroy a real man of God".

See photos below and watch the video above

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YKPbrpMtEs

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/01/kemi-olunloyo-reconciles-with-pastor.html?m=1

Unbelievable! We patiently await Freeze and his cohorts, God will arrest them one after another
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by OwoLee(m): 12:29pm On Jan 18, 2018
Sparkle777:
Now this should teach us Christians that sometimes a good amount of force is required to curtail the enemy. We can't be silent and quiet anymore.
God bless Pastor David for delivering Kemi. God bless Kemi for allowing God into her life. May we be so armed on the day the enemy visits.

if buhari use force on we Nigerians to change to good ways by fire by force, will you come and say God bless buhari?
many of you are clamouring for the release of Dasuki upon a the billions he stole. I think baba his right after all keeping him there and training him to be a better citizen!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by mceze(m): 12:50pm On Jan 18, 2018
ebujany:

Your pastor didn't follow the steps of Christ in this issue...what will Jesus do if he was the one? Kemi did not give her life to any Jesus. She simply did what anyone helpless as her would have done
Thank you my brother..All these so called pastors/men of God are con artist..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 12:57pm On Jan 18, 2018
You have a point there too.
I dunno about the “giving her life” but I know she decided since she is in their city, and has nothing back home, the smartest move will be to “make peace” ... watch the church will take care of her. Welfare and all.
That’s why she said she’s not leaving. She’s got nothing.

ebujany:

Your pastor didn't follow the steps of Christ in this issue...what will Jesus do if he was the one? Kemi did not give her life to any Jesus. She simply did what anyone helpless as her would have done
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by madjune(m): 12:57pm On Jan 18, 2018
The pastor's approach wasn't quite Christ like.
Jesus tolerated worse.

But then, kemi had it coming.
She wouldn't have given in like this if she had supporters campaigning for her release.

Anyway, it's nice if she's really born again now.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 12:59pm On Jan 18, 2018
Blasphemy against a prophet isn’t blasphemy on the Holy Spiriy. So it can be forgiven. That’s why she’s forgiven. Blasphemous talk against The Holy Spirit is what Jesus said can never be forgiven.

SaintAlbert53:

you could say that again ..I wanna believed you're a Christian young man!

do you know one of the sins that are never forgiven?... The sin of the Holy spirit, when blaspheming on his Prophet.She just realized her mistakes bro.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by mceze(m): 1:13pm On Jan 18, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:

God bless Daddy Ibiyeomi, I ddnt know Kemi is fine.
God bless her. Nxt WL b Otobo, Freze & nwamakpe

Are you ok? Do you think everyone is as daft as you sheeples..That woman bowed to pressure, nothing else. They can fool some people some times, but they can't fool all the people all the time..All these so called men of God are nothing but criminals!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by KaptainAfrika: 1:16pm On Jan 18, 2018
It is clear that most so-called Christians, are Christians in name only o.

1. Comparing a fig tree to a human being
2. Forgetting that Jesus rebuked Peter for cutting off a man's ear
3. Forgetting that Jesus told Pilate that if his kingdom was of this world, his followers would have prevented him from being arrested. meaning his kingdom is not of this world.
4. Jesus that taught us to pray saying "...forgive us our trespasses, even as we forgive those who trespass against us."
5. Jesus that was called worse things, yet he still died for those who cursed him.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by mceze(m): 1:16pm On Jan 18, 2018
BluntBoy:
Kemi's mistake was fighting with her family members, especially, her father. Family is important because you can lean on them in times of trouble.

Anyway, congrats to Ibiyeomi. He won this war because Kemi had no choice. It doesn't mean that the story against him are false. God will expose all of them one day. Their punishment is never asleep, so says the Word.
Pls, where can I get the full story of what she said against the con artist...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by AngelicBeing: 1:33pm On Jan 18, 2018
FortifiedCity:
shocked

God will continue to bless Pastor David Ibiyeomie for being used to re-format Madam Kemi's brain to default through Prison and the word of God.

Somebody shout Haleluyaaaaahhhh grin

tongue

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by slapandfall(m): 1:59pm On Jan 18, 2018
Na God dey always win Last last
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by wonder233: 1:59pm On Jan 18, 2018
SaintAlbert53:

do you know one of the sins that are never forgiven?... The sin of the Holy spirit, when blaspheming on his Prophet.She just realized her mistakes bro.
shut up you goat, making up lies to equate mere mortals to divine status, it won't work. to hell with you, your tin-gods and all those of you worshiping them.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 2:12pm On Jan 18, 2018
zoba88:
Kemi Olunloyo was in tears as she speaks at Pastor Ibiyeomie's church in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.She was pictured apologising to him in public.In part she said....

"I have given my life to Christ through Pastor Ibiyeomie, someone used me to genuinely destroy a real man of God".

See photos below and watch the video above

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YKPbrpMtEs

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/01/kemi-olunloyo-reconciles-with-pastor.html?m=1

I dont trust this woman,
She is doing this because she needs financial help from them. #SEEdrama
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by Philistine(m): 2:19pm On Jan 18, 2018
I see intimidation here!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:19pm On Jan 18, 2018
yellowbar demons and cooperate begging TUFIAKWA
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by Viula(m): 3:09pm On Jan 18, 2018
babacletus:
I thought she was in prison custody
she was released this new year. on the 9th

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 18, 2018
ebujany:
This is so wrong...what is she apologizing for? The poor lady simply bowed to pressure , the intimidation is too much.

Bow to pressure you say? Pressure she single handedly created for herself. She ran her mouth like an idiot trying to intimidate everyone in Nigeria. She got what she deserved.

They say "if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen".

Next time and in her life to come, she will tread carefully.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by banio: 4:00pm On Jan 18, 2018
ebujany:
This is so wrong...what is she apologizing for? The poor lady simply bowed to pressure , the intimidation is too much.
If you have prove that can indict the pastor please pass it to her.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by BluntBoy(m): 4:01pm On Jan 18, 2018
mceze:

Pls, where can I get the full story of what she said against the con artist...

She wasn't really the one that said it. What happened was that a member of the con artist's church sent a note to Kemi informing Kemi that Ibiyeomi was having an affair with Iyabo Ojo. Kemi did her investigation and then went ahead to make a blog post and to post the note on her blog. It appears like the post has been taken down.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by barikay: 4:01pm On Jan 18, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:

Our Pastors are the worst dictators. Worse than Buhari. They have used oppression, suppression, suffering and hunger to make this woman a coward and fool. This is what our political leaders do to those that oppose them.
When finally, you are brought out of prison, they'd make you declare for them and deny yourself publicly before supplying all earthly riches to you and turn you into their zombie.
u just wrote cowardly. pray that you should not be blackmail for what you know nothing about in your entire life
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by SaintAlbert53: 4:06pm On Jan 18, 2018
wonder233:
shut up you goat, making up lies to equate mere mortals to divine status, it won't work. to hell with you, your tin-gods and all those of you worshiping them.
Many are mad but few are roaming... May your sins never affect your generation!!!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by AceRoyal: 4:09pm On Jan 18, 2018
SaintAlbert53:

How does blasphemy against a pastor translate to rejection of the Holy Spirit?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by mceze(m): 6:50pm On Jan 18, 2018
BluntBoy:

She wasn't really the one that said it. What happened was that a member of the con artist's church sent a note to Kemi informing Kemi that Ibiyeomi was having an affair with Iyabo Ojo. Kemi did her investigation and then went ahead to make a blog post and to post the note on her blog. It appears like the post has been taken down.

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by BluntBoy(m): 6:52pm On Jan 18, 2018
mceze:

Thanks!
You are welcome, bro.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by BluntBoy(m): 6:57pm On Jan 18, 2018
SaintAlbert53:

Many are mad but few are roaming... May your sins never affect your generation!!!

You committed a grievous sin by adding to the Scriptures. You have indirectly equated Ibiyeomi with the Holy Spirit. It is really alarming the length you people are willing to go to defend these self-acclaimed men of God.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by babacletus: 7:26pm On Jan 18, 2018
Viula:
she was released this new year. on the 9th
Ok thanks
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by Osezzua(m): 11:08pm On Jan 18, 2018
ok
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by Edelweiss44: 7:30pm On Jan 20, 2018
BluntBoy:

A member of the "con artist's" church............So you are the judge that determines who is a man of God or a con artist? Can't you see how hatred for men of God has made you so stupid?? A pastor you've probably never met in your life before, you've never heard him preaching any message that is against the bible, and you've never seen him going to native doctors to get satanic powers to use and perform miracles, yet you have labelled him a con artist from the comfort of your sitting room in your house. Can't you see that your senses have since departed you??

You are not even born-again, talk less of knowing your bible, yet you want to be the one to teach us who is a born-again and what a born-again pastor should be like? Why don't you start by giving your life to Christ first and be delivered from the power of sin that has ravaged your life before assuming the position of a judge for men of God?

You want to follow after the footsteps of daddy Freeze who doesn't even believe in the most basic fundamentals of Christianity, yet he wants to teach christians how to serve God? A man who believes Muslims and Christians worship the same God, and he still claims he knows God enough to teach christians anything. Shame on you! Shame on freeze!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by Edelweiss44: 7:40pm On Jan 20, 2018
mceze:

Thank you my brother..All these so called pastors/men of God are con artist..

'ALL' Nigerians are 419ers and ritualists. 'ALL' Nigerian men are idiots. 'ALL' Nigerians are thieves like Abacha. 'ALL' Nigerians are drunkards!

With the way you reason and your laziness to study the bible and know God for yourself, I'm not surprised you've always been ending up with the false Prophets or you've never been able to identify real men of God in the whole of Nigeria. Even Jesus clearly told us that by their fruits you shall know them. But obviously, you are too lazy to study the word of God and learn how to identify the fruits of righteousness. If you are genuinely born-again and you study your bible, you will not find it difficult to identify genuine christians and men of God because you will recognise the same spirit in you in them when you see them. But how would you know when all you know about the bible are things people like daddy Freeze teach you? !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh: I Feel Dirty Dragging Bobrisky Online Everytime But Have No Choice / Phyno Was Regarded As Nobody Then.. Pics / American Singer, Prince Dies At 57 At Paisley Park - BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.