Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,974 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Ortom Reacts To Prof. Umar Labdo Muhammad's "Benue Belongs To Fulani" Claim - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom Reacts To Prof. Umar Labdo Muhammad's "Benue Belongs To Fulani" Claim (41968 Views)

Why We The Fulanis are destined To Lead-Prof Umar Labdo / FFK Reacts To Prof. Muhammad "Benue Belongs To Fulanis" Claim / Benue State Belongs To The Fulani By Right Of Conquest - Prof. Labdo Muhammad (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ortom Reacts To Prof. Umar Labdo Muhammad's "Benue Belongs To Fulani" Claim by frank317: 6:14pm On Jan 18, 2018
Why are u asking a cattle rearer for proof? A U MAD?!!

Someone is killing ur people and claiming ur land, instead of u to shut him up and give him ultimatum to leave u are busy asking him for proof of ownership of ur property like two ashawaoss quarelling over a di.ck.

Now am angry... why did i evem open this thread?

Re: Ortom Reacts To Prof. Umar Labdo Muhammad's "Benue Belongs To Fulani" Claim by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 18, 2018
No insults intended but it seems Benue people are not only slow to act but also slow in the head. You want proof of conquest when a war is ongoing? This is the most shocking piece of sh!t I've heard all week.
It is time for Nigerians wherever they are attacked to rise and decimate these marauders. Words alone will not heal this broken nation,the blood of aggressors will.
Re: Ortom Reacts To Prof. Umar Labdo Muhammad's "Benue Belongs To Fulani" Claim by ernieboy(m): 6:21pm On Jan 18, 2018
GreatMahmud:

I wonder why they are disturbing us. Let them (the Benue indegenes) face their war. May be they are waiting for Biafra to come & fight for them. They havent seen anything yet. Shebi na dem help Hausa/Fulani kill Igbos between 1967-1970..Ok na, Fulani will soon make them extinct and take over their ancestral home..
the Igbo's should first of fortify themselves to defend themselves against this onslaught, the ease with which the ipob cry and its leader was shut down is a pointer to the fact that the Igbo's are not prepared yet to defend themselves and don't be under the illusion that the herdsmen will only stop in Benue, they will come down to the se too.

Re: Ortom Reacts To Prof. Umar Labdo Muhammad's "Benue Belongs To Fulani" Claim by alohman(m): 6:25pm On Jan 18, 2018
the entire North and South West blong to Fulani if u don't like it you go and die

Re: Ortom Reacts To Prof. Umar Labdo Muhammad's "Benue Belongs To Fulani" Claim by doyinbaby(f): 6:28pm On Jan 18, 2018
Chukazu:
I was expecting a more stern warning to the professor not this "beer parlor" reply embarassed angry
gbam
Re: Ortom Reacts To Prof. Umar Labdo Muhammad's "Benue Belongs To Fulani" Claim by Nicklaus619(m): 6:29pm On Jan 18, 2018
Icecomrade:

The Igbos are the most widely travelled and settled in foreign lands than any other tribe in Nigeria.

Some have lived 100s of years in some states and communities

Yet there has never been any time where the claim indigene ship of another land.

They will never provoke their host into a fight with their manners, religion or social activity.

On the contrary

we have this tribe in this country that starts to milk their host like parasites once they are settled.

They claim indigene ship, provoke and kill their hosts

In turn, people make excuses for them and try to justify their actions.

The govt begins to consider policies that would favour them in the name of peace.

HOW DO WE JUSTIFIY THIS INPUNITY.

This is one of the most useful and sensible comments I have seen this year so far.
May you live long in wisdom

Re: Ortom Reacts To Prof. Umar Labdo Muhammad's "Benue Belongs To Fulani" Claim by eodavids(m): 6:34pm On Jan 18, 2018
I thought conquered territories are the now Emirates. Is there any emirate in Benue land?
Re: Ortom Reacts To Prof. Umar Labdo Muhammad's "Benue Belongs To Fulani" Claim by Annie939(f): 6:36pm On Jan 18, 2018
not necessary replying that old buffoon
Re: Ortom Reacts To Prof. Umar Labdo Muhammad's "Benue Belongs To Fulani" Claim by muchroom(m): 6:45pm On Jan 18, 2018
We HEAR you!

Re: Ortom Reacts To Prof. Umar Labdo Muhammad's "Benue Belongs To Fulani" Claim by jesse8048(m): 6:51pm On Jan 18, 2018
bigiyaro:
ur new year objective should be to acquire sence.

LOL, acquire new one and give u my used one cos u really lack even a dead one.
Re: Ortom Reacts To Prof. Umar Labdo Muhammad's "Benue Belongs To Fulani" Claim by twinklemaia(f): 6:55pm On Jan 18, 2018
Will it be wrong to say the prof's statement is irresponsible

What is the purpose of his revelation...... To justify the violence or fan the embers of it.

Does anything justify the wanton killings?

Our elite class are not responsible with their public statements.
Re: Ortom Reacts To Prof. Umar Labdo Muhammad's "Benue Belongs To Fulani" Claim by Icecomrade: 6:57pm On Jan 18, 2018
Nicklaus619:

This is one of the most useful and sensible comments I have seen this year so far.
May you live long in wisdom

Amen bro
Re: Ortom Reacts To Prof. Umar Labdo Muhammad's "Benue Belongs To Fulani" Claim by MaziEDOZIE(m): 6:58pm On Jan 18, 2018
BENUE state and other Middle-belt states una good morning!!!
Re: Ortom Reacts To Prof. Umar Labdo Muhammad's "Benue Belongs To Fulani" Claim by starz100: 7:01pm On Jan 18, 2018
Amarabae:
None of my business. You joined forces with them in 1967. pls enjoy the romance and stop disturbing us.
Today is none of your business, tomorrow it might be all your business
Re: Ortom Reacts To Prof. Umar Labdo Muhammad's "Benue Belongs To Fulani" Claim by Ogaonos: 7:20pm On Jan 18, 2018
jesse8048:
Benue people haven't seen anything yet? Una never chin chun chin yet.
d truth is dt ortom is a sycophant nd a weak governor.if na fayose 4 don put d prof.in his place jux check out d way he put fulani herdmen in their place sote their herdmen associatn cum dey beg.dt na governor nt lik dis weak sycophant sh*thole governor dey cry mtsew.
Re: Ortom Reacts To Prof. Umar Labdo Muhammad's "Benue Belongs To Fulani" Claim by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 18, 2018
Troublemaker007:

Whaaaaaaaaaaat!!!!!!.
Holy Mary!!!. Blood of Jesus!!!
You are really bent on invoking nightmares. This is terrorism!!!!.
Re: Ortom Reacts To Prof. Umar Labdo Muhammad's "Benue Belongs To Fulani" Claim by BanevsJoker(m): 7:33pm On Jan 18, 2018
TheMystic:

Well put.

Point of note, fulanis are nomads with no land, no nation. They are leeches.

Nigeria must end this gross savagery.

Why's Obj so mute?
Why's eunuch adeboy so mute?
Why are the southern leaders all mute?
Why's the UN mute?
Why's OAU mute?
Etc,

Something is totally wrong!
The OAU or AU died with Gaddafi.
Re: Ortom Reacts To Prof. Umar Labdo Muhammad's "Benue Belongs To Fulani" Claim by Desyner: 7:34pm On Jan 18, 2018
owoicho13:

https://www.benuepress.com/2018/01/gov-ortom-chief-press-secretary-reacts-to-claims-by-prof-muhammad-that-benue-state-belongs-to-fulani/
The illiterate among the Fulanis will just swallow what the demented professor has said. A fulani man is always a fulani man.
Re: Ortom Reacts To Prof. Umar Labdo Muhammad's "Benue Belongs To Fulani" Claim by okenta2017: 7:36pm On Jan 18, 2018
YelloweWest:
Dear SS SE and SW look at the current trend. This is how they will say our lands passed on to us by our fathers has been conquered by evil fulani!

DO NOT SUPPORT GRAZING COLONY!

Any law maker from our region who supports this evil should be lynched!!!

Dear southern Nigeria ARISE!!!

Let us be truthful to ourself, can people from the south be able to move their live stocks in villages in

in the north and destroy their farmland. It is not possible. They will kill both the header and all his stocks.They
will never tolerate what they give to others.

The south should close rank now, and face the present discussion. It will be better for
all to forget whatever each an every one did during.the civil war.
There this saying which I heard from Igbo of SE ''I don't mind about the man who said
catch him but the one that said don't let him go, gives me much concern'' . The politians
in the south are selfish. What stop the southern communities from having their own mercenaries
from equatorial guinea, as long as you don't let audu ogbeh , amaechi and oshomole to know.
Re: Ortom Reacts To Prof. Umar Labdo Muhammad's "Benue Belongs To Fulani" Claim by engrchykae(m): 7:53pm On Jan 18, 2018
We in the east knew that the fulani is not seeking for grass,they intend to conquer.
They waited for an opportunity which presented itself in Buhari,the surviving student Armadu Bello and staunch believer of Othman Dan fodio.
He is busy releasing seasoned boko haram fighters to join the herdsmen.
Discerning people can smell the coffee.
The yoruba have installed their warlord,the kakanfo while we are not doing anything serious.
Re: Ortom Reacts To Prof. Umar Labdo Muhammad's "Benue Belongs To Fulani" Claim by TheMystic: 7:55pm On Jan 18, 2018
Eluwilussit:

That's not true. Benue is a conquered territory. Conquered by the fulani-led jihadists. Nobody is a guest in his country. Benue should prove Labdo wrong. Labdo spoke according to history. And he is right.

Back it up with written historical facts and references.
Talk is cheap.

If "conquered", are tivs slaves today.

Many places worldwide were conquered one time or the other. Do you see there masters laying claims today?

A sh!thole country with stinky brains.

Let them go takeover the state now.

A small axe fells a gigantic tree.
Re: Ortom Reacts To Prof. Umar Labdo Muhammad's "Benue Belongs To Fulani" Claim by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:58pm On Jan 18, 2018
nah so the terrorist go come claim land if we dare allow cow colonies in each state... Thunder fire buhari
Re: Ortom Reacts To Prof. Umar Labdo Muhammad's "Benue Belongs To Fulani" Claim by Caution30: 8:07pm On Jan 18, 2018
Henry22:
I pity these benue ppl, some of them from parts of idoma which share's boundaries with enugu state have started claiming they are from enugu state.
Brother, if there is a referendum to that effect, the result will be overwhelming. Who wants to associate themselves with these salvage called Fulani's.
As for the prof, he just a wishful thinker, if the conquered Benue, why are the accupant not Fulani?
The agenda of the Fulani's is getting the attention of other minorities tribes in the country ,though it gonna takes lives, but ultimately, they will be defeated
Re: Ortom Reacts To Prof. Umar Labdo Muhammad's "Benue Belongs To Fulani" Claim by XaintJoel20: 8:15pm On Jan 18, 2018
Troublemaker007:
Sometimes I feel like I am dreaming whenever I think of this country’s situation.

I am with you on this.
Re: Ortom Reacts To Prof. Umar Labdo Muhammad's "Benue Belongs To Fulani" Claim by Troublemaker007(m): 8:23pm On Jan 18, 2018
thornapple:

Whaaaaaaaaaaat!!!!!!.
Holy Mary!!!. Blood of Jesus!!!
You are really bent on invoking nightmares. This is terrorism!!!!.

Wait, I am lost. Are you hitting on me or what?

Re: Ortom Reacts To Prof. Umar Labdo Muhammad's "Benue Belongs To Fulani" Claim by Cityguy: 8:49pm On Jan 18, 2018
Very irresponsible mother f**king idiot parading himself a professor. Professor my foot!
Re: Ortom Reacts To Prof. Umar Labdo Muhammad's "Benue Belongs To Fulani" Claim by Eddisboi(m): 9:03pm On Jan 18, 2018
AFRICA ARISE!
SAY NO TO FOOLISHNESS

*READ AND SHED TEARS*

*"DONALD TRUMP'S SPEECH ON WHY HE HATES AFRICANS & ARABS".*

*We are not obliged, even for a second, to try to prove to anybody and especially to blacks and Arabs that we are superior people - we have demonstrated that to the black and Arabs in 1001 ways.*
*The America we know today was not created by wishful thinking. We created it at the expenses of intelligence, sweat, and blood.....we do not pretend like other whites that we like the blacks - We must admit, without any fear, that we don't like them, and for so, so, many valid reasons.*

*The fact that blacks and Arabs look like human beings does not necessarily make them sensible human beings. Hedgehogs are not porcupines and lizards are not crocodiles because they look alike. if God had wanted us to be equal to blacks and Arabs, he would have created us all of a uniform colour and intellect. But he created us differently. Whites, blacks, yellow, the rulers and the ruled. intellectually we are superior to the blacks and Arabs. That has been proven beyond the reasonable doubt over the years.*

*I believe that a white man is an honest, God fearing person who has demonstrated practically the right way of being a human. By now every one of us has seen it practically that blacks and Arabs cannot rule themselves. Give them guns and they will kill each other.*

*They are good in nothing else but making noise, dancing, marrying many wives, alcoholism, witchcraft, indulging in sex, pretending in church, jealousy, fighting and complaining of bad leadership; but, yet refuse to take a decisive action and protest to remove the brigands from position of power.*

*Their only main concern (which according to me is stupidity of the highest magnitude) is same - sex marriages. They keep pointing fingers to us, we the west, that we have legalised it in our countries, and that we always outspokenly support gay people around the world. And because they always foolishly want to demonstrate their ignorance, hatred and fear about the subject, some of them have even enacted harsh laws to condemn their own gay citizens. This shows that beyond illusions and doubt, what people do with their own bodies is Africans main concern. I hear they even strip their women publicly.*

*Let us all accept the fact that the black man is a symbol of poverty, mental inferiority, laziness and emotional incompetence.To make the matter worse, he can do everything possible to defend his stupidity. Give them money for development and they will fight and create hatred and enmity for themselves. Drill oil wells for them and they will not have peace all the days of their life.*
*See, for instance, what's happening in Nigeria (a Country blessed with abundant resources), Southern Sudan, Malawi, DRC just to mention a few.*
*"This proves to anybody including a stupid fool that Africans do not know what they want. isn't that plausible"?*
*"They are like monkeys looking for already ripping banana all over the world!!!.*

*Therefore that the white man is created to rule the black man, Africans will always have day dreams.*
*And here is the creature (black man) that lacks foresight but only sees what is near him and still fails to know what to do"*
*A black man is stupid to the extent that he cannot plan for his life beyond a year. Therefore how can they develop and live longer.*

*"Corruption in the west (And China) is a big abomination, but in Africa, it's so huge that it is slowly becoming an acceptable way of life!!!.*(Shame, isn't it?)

*They sing and rejoice to their corrupt political leaders.They worship their scandal-ridden religious leaders like their gods. Lest you forget, these so called Africans are praising, dancing and praying for the people that have impoverished them,and who comes to hide their loot here.*

*Then which fool argues that the black man is not born a beggar, grows a beggar, looks a beggar, falls sick as a beggar and dies a beggar. this has been proven beyond reasoning.*
*I wonder why even up to now most Africans still go to school by force, and those who are at school are are just drug addicts who don't know what took them there. This is a pregnant stupidity in Africa that needs Jesus's immediate second coming. the body of Africans is a very fertile ground for all diseases in the world because they don't fear even HIV/AIDS.*
*This leaves me with a question: Are our eyes created the same with those Africans? I hear there are still cultures in Africa that prohibit them from using latrines which is very annoying.*

*"They cried for independence but have failed to rule themselves". For sure being African is a very untreatable disease that even prayers are not enough.*
*They have minerals but they cannot do anything with it. Therefore let us (whites) go to Africa and pick what we can pick and leave what is of no use. Poverty is a disease to the whites, but to the blacks it is very normal.*

*"Look at what is currently going on in Nigeria National Assembly. Legislators amending the constitution to favor themselves at the expense of two (200) million Nigerians. The present administration now have no economic blueprint plan, rather than noise and false propaganda. Characterised with hatred and witch hunt/impoverishment".*
*"Majority of these legislators are treasury looters who are intellectually barren but using the ill gotten wealth to oppress the citizens of that great country".*

*"What a shame"!*
*Black people with black sense, and a sick president in London for medical tourism!!!.*

*The worst tragedy in Africa is that if you dare stand up and speak up for what's right, you may end up regretting.*
*"The few wise and open-minded Africans who have tried to educate these fools about civilization have met the worst.They have been pushed hard on the wall, they have been silenced and others have been killed".*
*Before I finish, let me tell Africans that before you jump and call me a racist, an anti-blacks or whatever term you may wish to use against me,1st tackle runaway corruption, dreadful terrorism, tribalism, poverty, unemployment, diseases, illiteracy, ignorance, and inequality, that have put your whole continent on the verge of collapse".*
*"Hate me or love me, I don't care.I know this is the plain truth which will never see the light of the day to the cowards that are afraid to be told as it is".*
*"Jesus please hurry and save Africans and Arabs". A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.*
*By- Donald .J. Trump.*

*PLEASE SHARE WITH EVERY AFRICAN AND POLITICAL LEADERS SO THAT AFRICA IN OUR OWN TIME WILL EMERGE AN INDUSTRALISED CONTINENT TO PUT THE TRUMPS AND WHITE SUPREMACIST TO SHAME.*

*IF YOU READ THIS AND YOU ARE NOT CHALLENGED AS A HUMAN YOU ARE A BORN FOOL!*

#RISEUPAFRICA!

Re: Ortom Reacts To Prof. Umar Labdo Muhammad's "Benue Belongs To Fulani" Claim by fof1: 9:04pm On Jan 18, 2018
TheFreeOne:
What should we expect from a Fulani professor of Islamic studies if not bullshit.

Like some nairalanders will say "a professor that cannot back up his claims with evidences is that one a professor or a stupid headslammer?"

WHAT DO U EXPECT FROM A PROFESSOR WHO MERITED IT ON D PLATFORM OF NEPOTISM AND TRIBAL/RELIGIOUS FANATISM, HE WANTS TO BE REMINDED THAT, THE AGE WE ARE IN IS NOT OTHMAN DAN FODIO ERA.
Re: Ortom Reacts To Prof. Umar Labdo Muhammad's "Benue Belongs To Fulani" Claim by Johnkay225: 9:07pm On Jan 18, 2018
ignis:
Some prof are coconut head...
No be Islamic Prof, what can he possibly know if not only lies and deceit...
Re: Ortom Reacts To Prof. Umar Labdo Muhammad's "Benue Belongs To Fulani" Claim by Kingspin(m): 9:10pm On Jan 18, 2018
When you give extremist be power..
Re: Ortom Reacts To Prof. Umar Labdo Muhammad's "Benue Belongs To Fulani" Claim by SoaringLife01: 9:45pm On Jan 18, 2018
The Middle Belt are waking up.I hope our lame governor in Delta State do same and other governors in the South.
We used to harbour the Fulani herdsmen,but since their bigwigs are now playing the conquerors' song.Other tribes have no option but to declare Fulani herdsmen as threat in their farmland.
Local Vigilantes should be on their toes.
Re: Ortom Reacts To Prof. Umar Labdo Muhammad's "Benue Belongs To Fulani" Claim by middlebelter(m): 9:53pm On Jan 18, 2018
owoicho13:

https://www.benuepress.com/2018/01/gov-ortom-chief-press-secretary-reacts-to-claims-by-prof-muhammad-that-benue-state-belongs-to-fulani/
If Nigerian still refer to that quality of mind as Prof, then there's a serious issue with education system. You can't make such a sensitive public claim without suffecient evidence to back it up.
His assertion, though on Facebook defiled all forms of login. Just imagine the UK saying because Nigeria and by extension the entire Fulani Kingdom or Caliphate, which was once a British colony, still remain her colony and that nobody can drive away any Briton from Nigeria?
Now this Prof certificate needs to be investigated to be sure he's mentally fit and of sound mind to impact knowledge at that level.
lipsrsealed

Kemi Adeosun Poses With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala (Photo) / Abba Kyari Vs Monguno: Jokolo Says Buhari Recognises COS As ‘Deputy President’ / CAPTION This Photo Of Bukola Saraki And Tinubu's Wife At The National Assembly

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71