Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

I Dare Nairaland Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dare Nairaland Girls (2046 Views)

Nairaland Girls Who Used Their Pictures On Their Profile Are Looking For Husband / My Babe Is Prettier Than All Nairaland Girls Combined / I'm Taken! I'm Just Too Cute For Nairaland Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dare Nairaland Girls by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:29pm On Jan 18, 2018
All I dey see for here na insults Nairaland girls come and post your pictures na.Make up free.
Re: I Dare Nairaland Girls by donstan18: 9:02pm On Jan 18, 2018
CentaurXLV:

You're a disgrace, People like you give white folks enough reason to consider racism. Even a Monkey would look at your dimwitted ass and develop a superiority complex. But, Need I be surprised? With the sobriquet "Deadrat" It's safe to say your brain cells are dead as well.

KO!

2 Likes

Re: I Dare Nairaland Girls by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 20, 2018
DeadRat do you have a husband here or boyfriend
Re: I Dare Nairaland Girls by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 20, 2018
amani63:
DeadRat do you have a husband here or boyfriend
I Have A Girlfriend
Re: I Dare Nairaland Girls by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 20, 2018
DeadRat:
I Have A Girlfriend
historical answer
Re: I Dare Nairaland Girls by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 20, 2018
DeadRat:
Post One Picture Of You Without Filter and Make Up, and I Will post Mine Without Filter and With A Lesser Camera Sef... Make We See Who Fine Pass angry Lets See If It Is True That Some Girls Here her Ugliness defined... undecided

I KNow They Cant TAKE this Bet
why you no post yours

1 Like

Re: I Dare Nairaland Girls by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 16, 2018
amani63:
why you no post yours
ladies First
Re: I Dare Nairaland Girls by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 16, 2018
DeadRat:
ladies First
since January 18 na now you Come da mention.
DeadRat you sure say you well at all
Re: I Dare Nairaland Girls by PcashMojo(m): 2:03pm On Mar 16, 2018
CentaurXLV:

[There it is, the delusional intelligence you've started to experience from quoting me. You're unfit to correct me. Return to your cage and correct your idiocy. Perhaps then, I might consider buying you from your owner and correct your lunacy.

Quite a shame the dunce does'nt seen to know he is not worthy to scrabble words,forget the dipstick he is definitely going back to is cage,where he will feast on his lunacy.

2 Likes

Re: I Dare Nairaland Girls by bizzy500: 3:35pm On Mar 16, 2018
cool cool
Re: I Dare Nairaland Girls by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 18, 2018
PcashMojo:

Quite a shame the dunce does'nt seen to know he is not worthy to scrabble words,forget the dipstick he is definitely going back to is cage,where he will feast on his lunacy.
you Are The Dunce. The Dweeb. The Hypocritical Nonentity. Get The Hell Out Of Here And Go Search For Job That Marches your Dirty Status

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kylie Jenner Shows Off Her Curvy Body In Sexy Swimwear Photos / Erotic: How I Had Sex With My Boyfriend Best-friend And I Think I Want More / Job Seeker Who Went For An Interview Changes TV Station To Big Brother Channel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.