Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Please I Want To Ask, Do We Have National Cows In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please I Want To Ask, Do We Have National Cows In Nigeria (374 Views)

Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives / Lighting Kills 8 Cows In Ikare-Akoko, Ondo State / President Buhari's Cows In 2015 Vs 2017 (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Want To Ask, Do We Have National Cows In Nigeria by Angelawhite(m): 8:20pm On Jan 18, 2018
Please let it be joke o. I got wind that our national cows will be mobilised to different states to their respective primary place of assignments (PPA) where they will serve Nigeria. I also heard they will be given accommodation in form of thousands of hectares of land where they will feed and get fat.

I am not against it, after all, they are going to serve their fatherland. But please, let the meat go round as they are going to be sheltered, fed and watered at no cost and they are national cows.

I just finished serving and I do not remember the government giving me the kind of treatment my fellow corpers (cows) are going to receive even though I am more valuable than they are (that's my opinion though)

Seriously some of us are begining to think of joining the next batch of National Youth Service Cows (NYSC).
Please if you see a cow, don't kill it and share the pictures here on Nairaland because it might be me.

Lalasticlala take note
Re: Please I Want To Ask, Do We Have National Cows In Nigeria by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:06pm On Jan 18, 2018
Angelawhite:
Please let it be joke o. I got wind that our national cows will be mobilised to different states to their respective primary place of assignments (PPA) where they will serve Nigeria. I also heard they will be given accommodation in form of thousands of hectares of land where they will feed and get fat.

I am not against it, after all, they are going to serve their fatherland. But please, let the meat go round as they are going to be sheltered, fed and watered at no cost and they are national cows.

I just finished serving and I do not remember the government giving me the kind of treatment my fellow corpers (cows) are going to receive even though I am more valuable than they are (that's my opinion though)

Seriously some of us are begining to think of joining the next batch of National Youth Service Cows (NYSC).
Please if you see a cow, don't kill it and share the pictures here on Nairaland because it might be me.

Lalasticlala take note
You are very funny.

(1) (Reply)

The North And The Challenge Of Leadership / Foreigners Employed To Kill In Benue, Others, DSS Tells Buhari / Rimate Elijah Ayodele Reveals “buhari’s Second Term Dicey, But He Will Win If He

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.