Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,602 members, 7,820,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

TO THOSE MEN WHO SAY #withsexdollswestand. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TO THOSE MEN WHO SAY #withsexdollswestand. (1474 Views)

Where are the fools who say there are no virgins? / SHOCKING: Meet Polyamorous Couple Who Say Others Are Jealous Of Their Sex Life / Who Say Black Skin Isn't Beautiful Check This Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TO THOSE MEN WHO SAY #withsexdollswestand. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 21, 2018
ubunja:
wordworld if you think its about sex dolls then you dont know anything bro.
its about the upset to the status quo that the sex doll represents and promises.its not about dolls but about the shift of power in the game of sex.you think women worry they will starve for dick? NO.women will always get their dick.coz women fvck alphas and alphas wont buy dolls.they are not the market.they get plenty of pvssy already.
the thing that worries women is that the sex dolls will end her friendzones.no simp would abide a friendzone when sex dolls are there.and no friendzone=no slave labour.and no step fathers for their fatherless kids made while whorrin.

Ubunja because i dont "think its about sex dolls" thats why am projecting into the future the possibility of making necrophilia legal. To be honest with you, it amazes me your assertion which is that "the thing that worries women is that the sex dolls will end her friendzone". Sounds so amusing to me. Are you saying its a leap forward for guys "simps" who are friendzoned to go FVCKING A SEX DOLL instead of working on themselves to become ALPHA MALES? Is it not a ridiculous option to choose? SEX DOLLS as a solution? If you are a dating coach will such a choice be your advice? AM NOT SO MUCH INTO NL LATELY. I hope in the nearest future i ll be able to publish a dissection of all these mental disequilibrium right from its very roots based on my studies.
Re: TO THOSE MEN WHO SAY #withsexdollswestand. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 21, 2018
Kings1930:
All the topics in the romance section are now about Sex dolls

The shit is getting old angry

1 Like

Re: TO THOSE MEN WHO SAY #withsexdollswestand. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 21, 2018
victorakpabome:

The shit is getting old angry

How is it getting old? I will like to understand your view PLEASE!!!.
Re: TO THOSE MEN WHO SAY #withsexdollswestand. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 21, 2018
WORDWORLD:

How is it getting old? I will like to understand your view PLEASE!!!.

It was funny when it started, but I feel the fun has run it's course.

I still love the warmth of a woman, something a sexdoll cannot give me. wink
Re: TO THOSE MEN WHO SAY #withsexdollswestand. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 21, 2018
victorakpabome:

It was funny when it started, but I feel the fun has run it's course.

I still love the warmth of a woman, something a sexdoll cannot give me. wink

Now i get your view which i may call it a one point perspective. Which judging by such a one point perspective, the lens through which the whole sex doll is viewed by the multitude on here is truely "FUNNY" and indeed the JOKE is fading away. Hence, you are right its becoming old as long as its about LAUGHS.

But I must tell you, the HOLISTIC VIEW to this manifestation is at all NOT FUNNY to anyone who sees beyond their nose and that is what this particular thread is all about. That we should look into the future. Its not about LAUGHS but to provoke an introspection into our current human affairs. How so in-humane and un-human the world has deeply become. Chipping away our humanity with the fleeting of time. LET ME ASSURE YOU JUST LIKE IN THE 60'S IT REALLY STARTED, THE SEXUAL REVOLUTION AIMED AT SEXUAL FREEDOM DEVOID OF TRADITIONAL PRINCIPLES WHICH DEVASTING OUT-COMES WE SUFFER TODAY. Those who will suffer the most ILL EFFECTS of this experimentation a.k. a SEX DOLLS of course wont be us but future generations who will fall INVOLUNTARILY into this ERROR for which they are not RESPONSIBLE. So from the holistic point of view, Its not old at all. Its an issue i for one really ponder over and over from an objective stand point, this 21st HUMANITY MISTAKE called SEX DOLLS. Its no laugh for me because i dig deep far beyond that surface into substance and i understand consequences very, very well.
Re: TO THOSE MEN WHO SAY #withsexdollswestand. by sexdoll: 7:54pm On Jan 21, 2018
How come all these condemnation of sex dolls started when it became obvious it is going to be enjoyed by men?

How come women have devised all sorts of enjoyment to be pleasuring themselves and no one said no _shit but now it is the turn of men to devise ways to be pleasuring themselves, y'all just start remembering how satanic using sexdolls can be.

it is not fair o!
Re: TO THOSE MEN WHO SAY #withsexdollswestand. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 21, 2018
sexdoll:
How come all these condemnation of sex dolls started when it became obvious it is going to be enjoyed by men?

How come women have devised all sorts of enjoyment to be pleasuring themselves and no one said no _shit but now it is the turn of men to devise ways to be pleasuring themselves, y'all just start remembering how satanic using sexdolls can be.

it is not fair o!

I believe this comment is not addressed to me except if you dont know my history on NL. For if you do, your comment will not be one of accusation of undue indulgence towards this manifestation in our contemporary world. My attitude in this matter works on a frame work built on abiding always by the only point of view that should concern every thoughtful individual which is that of impartiality and disinterested truth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Strips Naked In A Restaurant / How Do I Tell My Husband That My Father Is The Biological Father Of Our Children / Pls Safe My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.