Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,275 members, 7,957,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:39 PM

Photos & Video: Women Reject Me Because My Manhood Is Too Small — Actor Don Litt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos & Video: Women Reject Me Because My Manhood Is Too Small — Actor Don Litt (418 Views)

I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood / This Principal Must Reject Me In Jesus Name At My PPA / Women Always Reject Me Because Of My Small Manhood Size - Popular Ghanaian Actor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos & Video: Women Reject Me Because My Manhood Is Too Small — Actor Don Litt by WNRealm: 12:57am On Jan 19, 2018
Ghanaian-based actor, popularly known has Don Little, and often referred to as “Ghanaian Aki” By Nigerians, has cried out and said that women reject him because of the size of his manhood.

In a recent chat with Adom TV, a Ghanaian Television, Don Little revealed this.

He said, “Women reject me because of my manhood size. They claim it is too short and does not give them the satisfaction they want.”

The actor, however, claimed he has slept with about five ladies who are taller than him but the complaints had always been the same.

This notwithstanding, Don Little is optimistic that he will someday get a woman of his dream who will love him and accept him for who he is.

http://www.citizenshelm.com/2018/01/photos-video-women-reject-me-because-my.html
Re: Photos & Video: Women Reject Me Because My Manhood Is Too Small — Actor Don Litt by purem(m): 2:16am On Jan 19, 2018
If a woman drops you because of the condition of your preek that woman can also drops you for any other condition you may have.

Don't let that be ur problem.

You can always fvck olosho.

As long as you have erection then you're good to go cheesy
wink

(1) (Reply)

"This Is The End Of Women After All Most Of Them Only Have S*x To Offer" - Guy / Photos: Abuja-based Lawyer Was Arrested Of Raping A 17 Year Old Girl / Why Do Girls Demand Much Attention In Premarital And ... ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.