Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

See What A Professional Photographer Did To This Family's Pictures - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / See What A Professional Photographer Did To This Family's Pictures (59890 Views)

Become A Professional Photographer/videographer And Be An Employer Of Labour! / Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer / Nigerian Photographer Tonydoo Photoshops Himself With Rihanna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Professional Photographer Did To This Family's Pictures by hypocriticracy: 3:02pm On Jan 21, 2018
looking like sex dolls
Re: See What A Professional Photographer Did To This Family's Pictures by bionixs: 3:15pm On Jan 21, 2018
HOLYDICK:
The photographer deserves an Oscar award. grin u guyz look like da zombies in my play station game EVIL DEATH
3D family

1 Like

Re: See What A Professional Photographer Did To This Family's Pictures by kingui(m): 3:47pm On Jan 21, 2018
There is no way a direct digital camera could have done this with out editing.
Re: See What A Professional Photographer Did To This Family's Pictures by Sucblack1: 3:53pm On Jan 21, 2018
Them be like sex doll
Re: See What A Professional Photographer Did To This Family's Pictures by Ophilabraham: 3:58pm On Jan 21, 2018
the picture be like Jehovah witness Paradise painting.
Re: See What A Professional Photographer Did To This Family's Pictures by IykeD(m): 4:08pm On Jan 21, 2018
Aliens grin grin grin
Re: See What A Professional Photographer Did To This Family's Pictures by middlebelter(m): 4:55pm On Jan 21, 2018
Histrings08:
Please, why does seun make usually make people swear b4 comment on Muslim thread buh when it comes to that of Christian,, tz not like that?

Back to d topic, They look like walkers.. Lol

I think because he is a Muslim and cannot stand the crisis that argument on issues of religion will be on a forum created by him.
However, I expect him to create similar conditions for Christian thread on this forum. Seun should see himself more like a nation figure the will grow to become a stateman. He should therefore sure that Christians does not feel marginalized.
Alternatively, he can create separate forums for Muslim have and Christian religion that are not linked to nairaland forum depending on the economic viability.
I will for instance not vote for him if he is been considered for a national honour, if it can be confirmed that he is not giving the same level of treatment to Christian thread as he does Muslim thread.
Seun will soon bag national honour.

1 Like

Re: See What A Professional Photographer Did To This Family's Pictures by Papadoh(m): 4:56pm On Jan 21, 2018
At least the family now know what they would look like if they ever turn into zombies.
Re: See What A Professional Photographer Did To This Family's Pictures by Histrings08(m): 5:02pm On Jan 21, 2018
middlebelter:

I think because he is a Muslim and cannot stand the crisis that argument on issues of religion will be on a forum created by him.
However, I expect him to create similar conditions for Christian thread on this forum. Seun should see himself more like a nation figure the will grow to become a stateman. He should therefore sure that Christians does not feel marginalized.
Alternatively, he can create separate forums for Muslim have and Christian religion that are not linked to nairaland forum depending on the economic viability.
I will for instance not vote for him if he is been considered for a national honour, if it can be confirmed that he is not giving the same level of treatment to Christian thread as he does Muslim thread.
Seun will soon bag national honour.
ur contribution is more constructive nd explicit, thanks
Re: See What A Professional Photographer Did To This Family's Pictures by hgnbello(m): 5:11pm On Jan 21, 2018
haha.. savage
Re: See What A Professional Photographer Did To This Family's Pictures by Maryyoung(f): 5:27pm On Jan 21, 2018
oh God! !!!hahaha
Re: See What A Professional Photographer Did To This Family's Pictures by djsmart(m): 5:27pm On Jan 21, 2018
That's cool
Re: See What A Professional Photographer Did To This Family's Pictures by beajjay(m): 6:01pm On Jan 21, 2018
All those Naija boys offering graphics on fiverr with fake identities... .. grin cheesy
Re: See What A Professional Photographer Did To This Family's Pictures by tombeh(m): 6:03pm On Jan 21, 2018
He needs to be sued. ... what nonsense
Re: See What A Professional Photographer Did To This Family's Pictures by benoly(m): 6:50pm On Jan 21, 2018
Nonsense, wasted effort, well the family may like the pictures if witchcraft runs in their blood.
Re: See What A Professional Photographer Did To This Family's Pictures by DMerciful(m): 7:14pm On Jan 21, 2018
My crush
MizMyColi:
Since this disaster was taken in the daytime, we might as well call it a daymare.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland / Who Dies In This Picture? / African Boy Creates Range Rover And Computer Using Wood (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.