Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:52 PM

The Real Prices Of Sex Dolls: Full Featured Sex Dolls Start at N27,000 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Real Prices Of Sex Dolls: Full Featured Sex Dolls Start at N27,000 (6859 Views)

Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. / Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women / LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Real Prices Of Sex Dolls: Full Featured Sex Dolls Start at N27,000 by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 19, 2018
charijee:
What's this fuss about sex doll sef ...something man created to dull sex

What's sex when you can't make pleasurable sounds with your vocal cords
When you can't smooch and be smooched back

Nairaland guys are just noise makers, even if you dash them, we know they will still prefer real pussies grin

By 'real pussies', you meant yours?

Re: The Real Prices Of Sex Dolls: Full Featured Sex Dolls Start at N27,000 by charijee(f): 3:29pm On Jan 19, 2018
ShyCypher:

By 'real pussies', you meant yours?
See them cheesy
Re: The Real Prices Of Sex Dolls: Full Featured Sex Dolls Start at N27,000 by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 19, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
... All this slay queens go do meeting for ur head o. They are not happy with the way you are crashing the price. Walahi,they are running out of business.

I dey wait dem.

Re: The Real Prices Of Sex Dolls: Full Featured Sex Dolls Start at N27,000 by nervorum: 4:52pm On Jan 19, 2018
God's righteous judgment is IMMINENT. Our cup of iniquity, by human and divine standard, is running over!
Lets be ready!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls Above 30 Are The Cheapest Girls A Player Can Easily Bleep / What I Did To My Female Neighbour That Came To Seduce Me. / Is this guy really cheap or what?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.