Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,414 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

$500m Abacha Loot Goes Missing; EFCC Launches Probe - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $500m Abacha Loot Goes Missing; EFCC Launches Probe (21321 Views)

FG Launches Probe Into Onnoghen’s 13-year Salary Account / $500m Abacha Loot: Okonjo-iweala To Explain Withdrawal / EFCC Launches Manhunt For Abdulrasheed Maina, Recalled Fugitive Director (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $500m Abacha Loot Goes Missing; EFCC Launches Probe by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 19, 2018
LionDeLeo:

Derailing, rule 1

CC myndd444, lallassticlaala

Ur train didn't derail, It fell off from its track.
U need help.
Re: $500m Abacha Loot Goes Missing; EFCC Launches Probe by Willibi2: 1:23pm On Jan 19, 2018
They have started,they want to divert our attention as they've always done. There are critical issues on ground that govt hasn't paid attention to but bc of the coming election,they want to bring Jonathan's family and looting to blind fold us. Not again!
Re: $500m Abacha Loot Goes Missing; EFCC Launches Probe by LionDeLeo: 1:31pm On Jan 19, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Ur train didn't derail, It fell off from its track.
U need help.
For your mind now I don report the derailment abi?

Don't worry, when you derail properly, you will know whether or not I know how to report.
Re: $500m Abacha Loot Goes Missing; EFCC Launches Probe by Gamesmart: 1:44pm On Jan 19, 2018
GEJ had good intentions. He was a good man!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: $500m Abacha Loot Goes Missing; EFCC Launches Probe by mcmyvoice: 1:49pm On Jan 19, 2018
[quote author=okosodo post=64325500]Thr monies going under this mumu buhari is now $61,0000090. Less than 1/10000 of the money that got missing under Jonathan's six years rule. But some fools still mastrbate when they hear Jonathan[/quote

Here comes 2019 and they have started falsehood again, Oh Nigeria, oh the Shithole when are we going to end these daily dramas. I weep for the Nigeria of today
Re: $500m Abacha Loot Goes Missing; EFCC Launches Probe by jrusky(m): 2:04pm On Jan 19, 2018
Hahahahaha EFCC is working kudos.
Re: $500m Abacha Loot Goes Missing; EFCC Launches Probe by Codes151(m): 2:17pm On Jan 19, 2018
pyyxxaro:
tongue

The next person shud pls summarize this Tharaaja textbook for me undecided
summary is!! We are finished In this country
Re: $500m Abacha Loot Goes Missing; EFCC Launches Probe by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 19, 2018
LionDeLeo:

For your mind now I don report the derailment abi?

Don't worry, when you derail properly, you will know whether or not I know how to report.

Try n bring ur sense along next time.
Re: $500m Abacha Loot Goes Missing; EFCC Launches Probe by LionDeLeo: 2:26pm On Jan 19, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Try n bring ur sense along next time.
Did you just go to pick yours?

Anyway, stop assuming everyone does that. grin grin
Re: $500m Abacha Loot Goes Missing; EFCC Launches Probe by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 19, 2018
dre11:

http://thenationonlineng.net/efcc-launches-probe-500m-abacha-loot-goes-missing/

Princess Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala (the Queen of Hypocrisy) functioned as the doorway through which the Jonathan Administration ferried out funds looted from Nigeria's treasury.

Even if Buhari and his mallam squad are afraid to prosecute and jail this greedy woman, the least they can do is to indict and bar her from future public office!

1 Like

Re: $500m Abacha Loot Goes Missing; EFCC Launches Probe by Eluwilussit(m): 5:06pm On Jan 19, 2018
abiolert:
with this action of the previous govt i strongly believe that the pdp should just hide their head in shame. This is a national embarrasment,you accused a man of stealing with proof and seized this huge stack of cash in the name of national interest. For me, that cash must be recovered at all cost even if it requires going after jonathan, i don't care.

True, but wait till you hear how much the current occupiers of aso rock are stealing or wasting. Don't rush yet. We are living in a shithole nation
Re: $500m Abacha Loot Goes Missing; EFCC Launches Probe by AlanSugar(m): 5:28pm On Jan 19, 2018
PointZerom:

I thought that the children of DOOM and their 21st century walking corpse father (Buhari) said that Abacha never stole?.

So the only way to prove abacha stole was to recover the loot and reloot again by the said reprobates of Uganda headed by one drunken master from otuoke? Clap for yasef! What a QED!
Re: $500m Abacha Loot Goes Missing; EFCC Launches Probe by AlanSugar(m): 5:35pm On Jan 19, 2018
SalamRushdie:

I thought your dollars if a president said Abacha never stole a dime so what money are we even talking about here..As election approaches Buharing is just honing is witch hunt skills

And what is the Co relationship between buhari's statement and nigeria's money being stolen by Okonjo iweala and Jonathan with dasuki as the cake sharer?
Re: $500m Abacha Loot Goes Missing; EFCC Launches Probe by SalamRushdie: 5:37pm On Jan 19, 2018
AlanSugar:

And what is the Co relationship between buhari's statement and nigeria's money being stolen by Okonjo iweala and Jonathan with dasuki as the cake sharer?

How can money that wasn't missing according to Buhari get stolen again according to Buhari

1 Like

Re: $500m Abacha Loot Goes Missing; EFCC Launches Probe by orisa37: 7:31pm On Jan 19, 2018
Returned to Abacha's Estate or for Miyetti Allah's Upkeep. There are hidden eyes watching!!!
Re: $500m Abacha Loot Goes Missing; EFCC Launches Probe by bart10: 8:11pm On Jan 19, 2018
pyyxxaro:
tongue

The next person shud pls summarize this Tharaaja textbook for me undecided

Theraja grin. This guy na elect/elect student.
Re: $500m Abacha Loot Goes Missing; EFCC Launches Probe by agarawu23(m): 8:52pm On Jan 19, 2018
Smh
Re: $500m Abacha Loot Goes Missing; EFCC Launches Probe by pyyxxaro: 10:55pm On Jan 19, 2018
bart10:

Theraja grin. This guy na elect/elect student.

grin cheesy Yes oh

AAU Ele/Ele engr wink

Twale

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edith Okowa Celebrates 57th Birthday As Governor Okowa Kisses Her (Photos) / 50 Staff Dismissed By Nigerian High Commission In London / Lagosians Do You Support The Return Of Monthly Sanitation Exercise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.