Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,608 members, 7,827,294 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Airforce1 Is Just An Ordinary Street Boy At Computer Village, Ikeja. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Airforce1 Is Just An Ordinary Street Boy At Computer Village, Ikeja. (12203 Views)

Are You An Alpha Male Or Just An Insecure Dude? (photo) / Grandma Rocks A Teenage Boy At A Party / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airforce1 Is Just An Ordinary Street Boy At Computer Village, Ikeja. by toms55(m): 11:44am On Jan 19, 2018
afonja112:
@OP, you are an unserious fellow, go and receive sense. You are not even behaving like a real man truth be told, by the way, how old are you sef?
Afonja? naaah they re so "reetarded" for my liken

1 Like

Re: Airforce1 Is Just An Ordinary Street Boy At Computer Village, Ikeja. by afonja112: 11:45am On Jan 19, 2018
E be like say afonja don do you strong thing abi? Thank God my Afonja boys no hammer you for that computer village wey you go sef.
Re: Airforce1 Is Just An Ordinary Street Boy At Computer Village, Ikeja. by toms55(m): 11:46am On Jan 19, 2018
MhisTahrah:
Op is one jobless human. undecided
babe youre one ugly human

5 Likes

Re: Airforce1 Is Just An Ordinary Street Boy At Computer Village, Ikeja. by toms55(m): 11:48am On Jan 19, 2018
afonja112:
E be like say afonja don do you strong thing abi? Thank God my Afonja boys no hammer you for that computer village wey you go sef.
Dude you're sex starved grin grin have you any sex doll yet ?
https://www.nairaland.com/4299257/anyone-sexy-doll-lease

Its too late to ease your konji, Amen!

3 Likes

Re: Airforce1 Is Just An Ordinary Street Boy At Computer Village, Ikeja. by afonja112: 11:54am On Jan 19, 2018
If you have a sex doll or even a hard-working real-live one, you wont have time to be making this type of post.

Airforce1 is probably somewhere enjoying himself, you are here RANTING RELENTLESSLY, see your life outside?

I am sure you thought by making this type of post, that people will come and start hailing you. But no, they are not taking it, and I can even tell you categorically that you are breaking the rules of this forum (you accused someone of not writing proper english, you that can read/write have you read the rules of this forum)?

You deserve a permanent ban for this thread of yours - as it can incite violence.

It is possible that you are literate, but no, you are too slow (or re.tarded) to even have sense, I hereby rest my case.

11 Likes

Re: Airforce1 Is Just An Ordinary Street Boy At Computer Village, Ikeja. by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 19, 2018
afonja112:
If you have a sex doll or even a hard-working real-live one, you wont have time to be making this type of post.

Airforce1 is probably somewhere enjoying himself, you are here RANTING RELENTLESSLY, see your life outside?

I am sure you thought by making this type of post, that people will come and start hailing you. But no, they are not taking it, and I can even tell you categorically that you are breaking the rules of this forum (you accused someone of not writing proper english, you that can read/write have you read the rules of this forum)?

You deserve a permanent ban for this thread of yours - as it can incite violence.

It is possible that you are literate, but no, you are too slow (or re.tarded) to even have sense, I hereby rest my case.

Seriously. The whole post is not necessary. If he has a personal beef with the dude there are other ways of settling scores. angry

5 Likes

Re: Airforce1 Is Just An Ordinary Street Boy At Computer Village, Ikeja. by VonTrapp: 11:59am On Jan 19, 2018
Fake news, we don't buy it, Airforce1 rocks!!! It's too late to fail

5 Likes

Re: Airforce1 Is Just An Ordinary Street Boy At Computer Village, Ikeja. by afonja112: 12:01pm On Jan 19, 2018
victorakpabome:

Seriously. The whole post is not necessary. If he has a personal beef with the dude there are other ways of settling scores. angry
Hahahaha, it is obvious the sil.ly dude hates airforce1, maybe it is because of the later's popularity. Typical bad-belle somebody trying to run-down another brother.

4 Likes

Re: Airforce1 Is Just An Ordinary Street Boy At Computer Village, Ikeja. by Snow02: 12:04pm On Jan 19, 2018
I heard his a nairaland celeb why didn't you snap selfie and take autograph?? tongue

2 Likes

Re: Airforce1 Is Just An Ordinary Street Boy At Computer Village, Ikeja. by Sarang(f): 12:04pm On Jan 19, 2018
Airforce is so popular on nairaland that each day someone creates a thread. Just for him.

9 Likes

Re: Airforce1 Is Just An Ordinary Street Boy At Computer Village, Ikeja. by Snow02: 12:04pm On Jan 19, 2018
I heard he's a nairaland celeb why didn't you snap selfie and take autograph tongue ??
Re: Airforce1 Is Just An Ordinary Street Boy At Computer Village, Ikeja. by afonja112: 12:10pm On Jan 19, 2018
An idea occurs to me, this OP ehn, I think he is trying to make this thread grow viral so that he can become popular too. If me I see airforce1, i will take his autograph, do a DP and share it on my facebook sef, and kill e-chicken on nairaland.

This OP is a SCALLYWAG abeg.

7 Likes

Re: Airforce1 Is Just An Ordinary Street Boy At Computer Village, Ikeja. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 19, 2018
Airforce1 please don't mind this guy jare >sad

3 Likes

Re: Airforce1 Is Just An Ordinary Street Boy At Computer Village, Ikeja. by toms55(m): 12:20pm On Jan 19, 2018
afonja112:

For the fact that you could even be this Stup1d you're regarded senseless dude. Sex starved Mfucker.

1 Like

Re: Airforce1 Is Just An Ordinary Street Boy At Computer Village, Ikeja. by toms55(m): 12:25pm On Jan 19, 2018
grin grin
Re: Airforce1 Is Just An Ordinary Street Boy At Computer Village, Ikeja. by afonja112: 12:28pm On Jan 19, 2018
@toms55, I accept all your allegations (let us assume they are true), it does not change the fact that you are a SCALLYWAG of a person.
How many people have praised you on this thread? You are not just a scallywag but also a lonely and sex-starved one. You need to buy yourself a sex doll and get a life too.

5 Likes

Re: Airforce1 Is Just An Ordinary Street Boy At Computer Village, Ikeja. by toms55(m): 12:31pm On Jan 19, 2018
afonja112:
@toms55, I accept all your allegations (let us assume they are true), it does not change the fact that you are a SCALLYWAG of a person.
How many people have praised you on this thread? You are not just a scallywag but also a lonely and sex-starved one. You need to buy yourself a sex doll and get a life too.
Only a cotton stuffed brain dummy like you would need to be praised in the eye of the whole world, nigger you're nothing but dimwit with nothing else to say than use the word "Scallywag" do you even know what that mean?

Buy myself a sex doll? grin grin only an ugly pig looking dumb ass nigger like you would need plastic to ease konji. Mofo , and only that you need a plastic sex doll to ease your reservoir sized overfull balls sac, you are a chronic masturbator ! jeez shocked shocked

you're too dirty for me to talk to dude

1 Like

Re: Airforce1 Is Just An Ordinary Street Boy At Computer Village, Ikeja. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 19, 2018
How stupid you are toms55
What is your business with Airforce1
You don't have any right to spy in his life and activities
So mind you and stop creating New thread

4 Likes

Re: Airforce1 Is Just An Ordinary Street Boy At Computer Village, Ikeja. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 19, 2018
Just for you to get attention you put up all this rubbish lie against him
Your senses is fill with silicon sex doll made in Aba
No go hustle your fu:cking Damm life out
Broke guy

1 Like

Re: Airforce1 Is Just An Ordinary Street Boy At Computer Village, Ikeja. by toms55(m): 12:56pm On Jan 19, 2018
amani63:
How stupid you are toms55
What is your business with Airforce1
You don't have any right to spy in his life and activities
So mind you and stop creating New thread
You just made no iota of sense dude, none at all.

you know what? I think you need a Vaseline hahahahahaahahah
Re: Airforce1 Is Just An Ordinary Street Boy At Computer Village, Ikeja. by toms55(m): 1:06pm On Jan 19, 2018
amani63:
Just for you to get attention you put up all this rubbish lie against him
Your senses is fill with silicon sex doll made in Aba
No go hustle your fu:cking Damm life out
Broke guy
he feeds you too? or you're just his red cups wash boy because I can feel your pain grin
Re: Airforce1 Is Just An Ordinary Street Boy At Computer Village, Ikeja. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 19, 2018
toms55:
he feeds you too? or you're just his red cups wash boy because I can feel your pain grin
guy look well before you talk
Remember I have the capacity to house and pay your school fees for over 40yrs

1 Like

Re: Airforce1 Is Just An Ordinary Street Boy At Computer Village, Ikeja. by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 19, 2018
toms55:
You just made no iota of sense dude, none at all.

you know what? I think you need a Vaseline hahahahahaahahah
how old are u, if i were u i won't even comment again, they are not feeling u, guy!

1 Like

Re: Airforce1 Is Just An Ordinary Street Boy At Computer Village, Ikeja. by toms55(m): 1:34pm On Jan 19, 2018
amani63:
guy look well before you talk
Remember I have the capacity to house and pay your school fees for over 40yrs
How is it my business if you steal other peoples wealth to feed your whole generation? that is your problem mr "E-money" and not mine. Do I even need to be told how much of your lifestyle you live? no simply because as a big foot looking mfucker that you are, the problem is yours and not mine. dunce !
Re: Airforce1 Is Just An Ordinary Street Boy At Computer Village, Ikeja. by toms55(m): 1:36pm On Jan 19, 2018
dancok:
how old are u, if i were u i won't even comment again, they are not feeling u, guy!
Mr as old as metusellah, you lack the needed capacity to even be in a conversation with me to begin with, therefore I'm done talking to you just because

You are too stup1d to be responded to, Amen grin
Re: Airforce1 Is Just An Ordinary Street Boy At Computer Village, Ikeja. by Crossbow(m): 1:54pm On Jan 19, 2018
angry
Get a life too, he is trying to get one..
Re: Airforce1 Is Just An Ordinary Street Boy At Computer Village, Ikeja. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 19, 2018
toms55:
so many part of his life is fake, you want examples?

1. He lied that he has a brother who lives in Baltimore, USA but the truth is that poor dude is just an hustler in China !

want more?

2. He sells fake memory cards , yet he proves to be a super duper rich guy that he had money to spend on booze and drinks.

3. At the nairaland beach party 3.0 dude didn't spend a kobo. thanks to people who donated grin grin

want more?

I Concur gringringrin ...But you bad o, Your no 3 point.

1 Like

Re: Airforce1 Is Just An Ordinary Street Boy At Computer Village, Ikeja. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 19, 2018
op na typical mumu ode..

poor man,

poverty na bad thing ahswear..

owu na bastard.. see as owu make this op dey jealous hustler..

ask am wetin he trek go buy for C.V.. memory card..

why you enter mall buy card..shebi people no dey patronise street hustlers again?

very poor mind with poor brain..

gentle ask Airforce to teach d way.. or you fit ask am to house you as you dey always beef his T.V and drinks..

longer throat O. see as you gboro yourself finish for online..

wetin be your job self..

you dey shame to talk am... idiot wey sdey eat mama thank ma..

na dem dey always reason like this..

no go hustle..dey wait steal from your papa trouser to buy memory card. lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airforce1 Is Just An Ordinary Street Boy At Computer Village, Ikeja. by hayzed27(m): 2:42pm On Jan 19, 2018
Op Airforce1 is doing good for himself why not man up nd doing good 4 yaself too?its too late to fail
Re: Airforce1 Is Just An Ordinary Street Boy At Computer Village, Ikeja. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 19, 2018
toms55:
so today I was at Ikeja computer village to repair my damaged phone, guess who I saw trying to sell me Memory cards? Airforce1 yes same airforce1 that has a brother in China shocked shocked

Airforce1 why living a fake Life?

Its not too late to have sense Amen!

Hahaha, you're comedic, no show, no show, pipu no go hear word !
Re: Airforce1 Is Just An Ordinary Street Boy At Computer Village, Ikeja. by Berlyn1(f): 2:50pm On Jan 19, 2018
toms55:
so today I was at Ikeja computer village to repair my damaged phone, guess who I saw trying to sell me Memory cards? Airforce1 yes same airforce1 that has a brother in China shocked shocked

Airforce1 why living a fake Life?

Its not too late to have sense Amen!
a picture would have done the whole talking. ...next time take a picture for enough proves!

As for this I don't believe you!
Re: Airforce1 Is Just An Ordinary Street Boy At Computer Village, Ikeja. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 19, 2018
All these morons and jobless pigs making this guy celebrity for no reason undecided ..
You guys should get work please sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Once You Notice A Girl Showing These 3 Signs – Just Shoot Your Shot / . / She Opened Her Panties For Me And What I Saw Was...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.