Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) (57159 Views)

Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park / Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) / Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by ipafricaStaff(m): 11:40am On Jan 15, 2018
lady who invited her friend to the mall, so she can Suprise Her boyfriend by proposing to him cries out, as the Suprise went wrong as her boyfriend runs away.

Watch Video below.

cc; Lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWpDmunMC70

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by jamexborn(m): 11:42am On Jan 15, 2018
Una no dey hear word abi ?

Too much Telemundo or na Telenovela dey worry all of una

FTC

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by aiir2303(m): 11:43am On Jan 15, 2018
Run ke?

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by HOLYDICK(m): 11:45am On Jan 15, 2018
The girl right now wallowing in here sorrows/disappointment grin

101 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by kelechi50: 11:45am On Jan 15, 2018
Please run after him joor

52 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by HausaOverlord: 11:48am On Jan 15, 2018
Na legit craze dey worry the girl gon, naija men don't do this shiit and what's with Nigerians proposing in malls, Abeg make she take her big L like arsenal and man city

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by Buhari4Hunger: 11:50am On Jan 15, 2018
undecided undecided she never hexperrerit

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by chiedu7: 11:56am On Jan 15, 2018
I hate women making the 1st move on me.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by ogorwyne(f): 11:56am On Jan 15, 2018
Lol. After all the rehearsals she did behind closed doors. All this public engagements abi proposals sha. Nigerians and copy copy. This one is just funny. grin

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by Cletus77(m): 11:56am On Jan 15, 2018
Oboy see disgrace!
The guy bin wan chop free
Ancestors fall on him!

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 15, 2018
wow
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by soberdrunk(m): 11:56am On Jan 15, 2018
The guy cold!!! Maybe she doesn't know how to cook "egusi". As a woman if you must propose make sure your game is a "hundred" angry

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by BruncleZuma: 11:56am On Jan 15, 2018
grin grin grin grin

cue "Ijele" by Flavour

[img]https:///media/1-15-2018/pffgzT.gif[/img]

18 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by purem(m): 11:56am On Jan 15, 2018
My sub will expire in 3 days so I kuku watched the full 3D unedited video to the end and here is my conclusions:

1) The lady start's embarrassing herself in public

2) The guy was a stupid low self-esteem paranoidal soul. Running away from ur bae, who does that!? Even if you don't love her, u could atlease respect her courage

3) Guilty keeps her still on her knees, while the guy is keeping feets away from her

4) She finally stood up and motherfvcker came to hug her and took off imidiately

5) She started a drama that's almost makes her go in sane as she screamed at her friend that accompanied her.

My advice to her:

* My sister it's better to start broadcasting the incident to your other friends and laugh it off because if they hear it from that your friend that followed you ehn **cough** hmmm

* That guy is not worthy to be your husband

* Forget the embarrassment and move on, after all not much people knows you there

My first post since when I was banned last week.

Who is that mod that's always ban me?

Ifa catch am ehn

81 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by Ihatepork: 11:56am On Jan 15, 2018
lol. shy guy grin cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by NeeKlaus: 11:56am On Jan 15, 2018
Why must she propose in a mall? All these engagement showoffs are getting on my nerves. undecided

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by Twizzy30(m): 11:56am On Jan 15, 2018
Shitt just got crazzy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by Danchoco(m): 11:57am On Jan 15, 2018
Comedy...
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by nwaimoroseyaho: 11:57am On Jan 15, 2018
Na wa oo. Na so you desperate reach?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by ifyan(m): 11:57am On Jan 15, 2018
Seriously

I can't such, why should a lady propose to me,

So that na she go con de misbehave say na she do de nonsense. Men don't let such nonsense be don't to your.

Don't let your pride and ego don't by the female folk.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by Lashist(m): 11:57am On Jan 15, 2018
lol..assuming the lady has sumtin like schizophrenia or too possesive and the guy has been looking for how to leave her but is scared cus it might destroy the lady..and she come go propose cus since he no wan propose..lol, he gat run na
cheesy

17 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 15, 2018
g
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by Elnino4ladies: 11:57am On Jan 15, 2018
LMAO

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by GoldenJAT(m): 11:58am On Jan 15, 2018
And he ran!!!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by thesettingz(m): 11:58am On Jan 15, 2018
Is this the new version on Nigeria?
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by MZEE01: 11:58am On Jan 15, 2018
What is the name of the movie??

statistics has it that: When you take away marriage goals from women, 95% of them will end up dying with no goals left in life?

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by OBAGADAFFI: 11:58am On Jan 15, 2018
Is this real?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by Newpride(m): 11:58am On Jan 15, 2018
I don't really believe in this propose of a thing. It doesn't mean anything to me and I hate people who do such thing to gain public sympathy. At the end the relationship might still not end up in marriage and if it does, the marriage might not last

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by jerryunit48: 11:58am On Jan 15, 2018
Eya
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by DONSMITH123(m): 11:58am On Jan 15, 2018
This one weak me.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by alklas(m): 11:58am On Jan 15, 2018
E get y

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

“I Stoled Your Heart, I Stoled Your Surname" – Pre-Wedding Photo Goes Wrong / Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. / Young Cute Soldier Set To Wed His Sweetheart. See Their Pre-wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.